PDA

View Full Version : Kyrie and Love for Cousins, Gay, Collison, Koufos --- WHO SAYS NO?

sfballa13
06-03-2016, 02:17 AM
Cousins, Gay, Koufos, Collison for Kyrie, Love, Kaun

Why for Kings?

Cousins could bolt after next season, Kyrie + Love are signed long term.
Kyrie-McLemore-Caspi-Love-WCS and #8 is a great foundation moving forward

Why for Cavs? Just look at this lineup

All the Cavs would have to do is resign Delladova and a few ring chasing vets

Collison / Delladova - Williams
JR Smith / Shumpert
Lebron / Gay
Thompson / Frye
Cousins / Koufos

Next season GS loses Barnes, Ezeli, Speights and would definitely have trouble with Cousins/Thompson if Adams/Ibaka gave them fits in the WCF

Akrazotile
06-03-2016, 02:22 AM
No.

Cavs need to trade Irving and Love, but not for that poo poo platter.

andremiller07
06-03-2016, 02:23 AM
So Empty Stats and Empty Stats for Empty Stats, Empty Stats, Collison, Koufos......

imdaman99
06-03-2016, 02:24 AM
I doubt Lebron wants someone clogging the lane for him when he wants to post up. He ain't gettin any younger.

sfballa13
06-03-2016, 02:32 AM
No.

Cavs need to trade Irving and Love, but not for that poo poo platter.

lol poo poo platter?

Gay, Collison, Koufos >>>>>> Kyrie

Cousins >>>>>> Love

Cavs wont have the money to sign anyone even near as good as Koufos or Gay to come off the bench.

Gay would be deadly against opposing bench squads

Cousins would take Cleveland to another level

Who would stop a lineup of Lebron-Shumpert-Gay-Thompson-Cousins?

Two double team threats in Lebron and Cousins - you help on one and leave the other open they make you pay.

Best part of this deal is after next season CP3 can join the squad

CP3-Shumpert-Gay-Lebron-Cousins

There is no other trade besides CP3+Melo for Kyrie+Love that would be better than the one i suggested.

And to get CP3 / Melo the Cavs would have to sacrifice depth and move Shumpert/Frye/JR

Still think extra depth Koufos/Gay will provide with the additional of inside scoring threat in Cousins would even be better than adding Cp3 + Melo

34-24 Footwork
06-03-2016, 02:39 AM
lol poo poo platter?

Gay, Collison, Koufos >>>>>> Kyrie

Cousins >>>>>> Love

Cavs wont have the money to sign anyone even near as good as Koufos or Gay to come off the bench.

Gay would be deadly against opposing bench squads

Cousins would take Cleveland to another level

Who would stop a lineup of Lebron-Shumpert-Gay-Thompson-Cousins?

Two double team threats in Lebron and Cousins - you help on one and leave the other open they make you pay.

Best part of this deal is after next season CP3 can join the squad

CP3-Shumpert-Gay-Lebron-Cousins

There is no other trade besides CP3+Melo for Kyrie+Love that would be better than the one i suggested.

And to get CP3 / Melo the Cavs would have to sacrifice depth and move Shumpert/Frye/JR

Still think extra depth Koufos/Gay will provide with the additional of inside scoring threat in Cousins would even be better than adding Cp3 + Melo

Cavs should trade the guy who only had 2 FG attempts against Iggy. If Cavs trade Wiggins and Kyrie then that shithole city doesn't deserve a professional basketball team

Lebron23
06-03-2016, 02:43 AM
I only trade them for Durant and Ibaka.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-03-2016, 03:06 AM
"I'ma go back to Cleveland and trade Wade for a younger Kyrie, and win a ring in CLE, im a genius"

LOOOOL