PDA

View Full Version : looking forward to the offseason, what can the Cavs do to improve the team?

STATUTORY
06-03-2016, 03:56 PM
Bran needs more help, 2 all star teammates not enough. What can the Cavs realistically do?

Klay 3D
06-03-2016, 04:02 PM
They have multiple times all-stars, 3pt champs, 6MOTY, all-star coach, ROTYs...

...now they just need a Slam Dunk Champion! :violin:

elementally morale
06-03-2016, 04:07 PM
What if.. Mhmmm.

Why not trade LeBron? Are we sure they can't get enough value back? Who can they realistically get for LeBron in a multi-team deal?

STATUTORY
06-03-2016, 04:08 PM
What if.. Mhmmm.

Why not trade LeBron? Are we sure they can't get enough value back? Who can they realistically get for LeBron in a multi-team deal?
they would actually beat the warriors if they traded Lebron for Durant tbh

elementally morale
06-03-2016, 04:12 PM
they would actually beat the warriors if they traded Lebron for Durant tbh

I was absolutely serious. You are going to get multiple players for LeBron. A good team can beat a superteam and the Pistons beat the Lakers a bit more than a decade ago.

Problem is, it is difficult to build around Kyrie, Love and Smith.

STATUTORY
06-03-2016, 04:14 PM
I was absolutely serious. You are going to get multiple players for LeBron. A good team can beat a superteam and the Pistons beat the Lakers a bit more than a decade ago.

Problem is, it is difficult to build around Kyrie, Love and Smith.
I completely agree the best thing Dan Gilbert could do for the team is to unload Lebron in a Hershel Walker type of trade

a team with Lebron as the best player and no proper authority figures like Wade and Riley is never going to win

elementally morale
06-03-2016, 04:19 PM
a team with Lebron as the best player and no proper authority figures like Wade and Riley is never going to win

I disagree. LeBron can win as the best player. LeBron ball cannot.

But as far as the original question is concerned, you either trade Irving and Love or you trade LeBron. From a revenue standpoint, the former. If I want to win, I probably trade LeBron at this point at get 3-4 very good players in return.

Lebronxrings
06-03-2016, 04:26 PM
i am the second person in this thread.

Pushxx
06-03-2016, 10:22 PM
i am the second person in this thread.

^

:sleeping