PDA

View Full Version : Jamal Murray hits blindfolded, behind the goal, from the corner 3

UK2K
06-03-2016, 04:21 PM
http://kentuckysportsradio.com/basketball-2/jamal-murray-hit-an-impossible-shot-in-horse/

Horse game on point.

GOBB
06-04-2016, 12:45 AM
Doesn't have the measurables or athleticism people like. But I'm a fan of a guy who can play off the ball and shoot.

UK2K
06-06-2016, 02:25 PM
Doesn't have the measurables or athleticism people like. But I'm a fan of a guy who can play off the ball and shoot.

True, and I agree with you.

Murray was magnificent as a spot-up shooter for Kentucky, but was particularly impressive coming off screens, as no player in college basketball even came close to delivering the accuracy he did (42/75, 56%) running off picks this season.

Best shooter in the history of college basketball off screens? That translates to the NBA.

Also saw the Sixers were actually (not just posturing) considering taking him #1. I could see it. Great character guy, he'll have a very long career because he doesn't need athleticism to contribute. If he can be paired with a PG like IT, he's going to be ruthless.

GOBB
06-06-2016, 04:27 PM
True, and I agree with you.

Best shooter in the history of college basketball off screens? That translates to the NBA.

Also saw the Sixers were actually (not just posturing) considering taking him #1. I could see it. Great character guy, he'll have a very long career because he doesn't need athleticism to contribute. If he can be paired with a PG like IT, he's going to be ruthless.

Yeah he can flat out shoot. I think playing off ball for Kentucky coming in as a PG was beneficial for him. If Lakers pick were to convey he was my hope for the Sixers at 4. Him and Ben are a match.

UK2K
06-08-2016, 04:08 PM
Kentucky's Jamal Murray had a record-breaking shooting performance in a workout for the Boston Celtics Wednesday.

According to Adam Himmelsbach of The Boston Globe, the freshman guard made 79 of 100 three-pointers, eclipsing the previous high mark set by fellow former Wildcat Kyle Wiltjer.

Glad I got his autograph while he was at UK.

Nastradamus
06-13-2016, 11:58 AM
6'5 Kyrie

Random_Guy
06-17-2016, 01:39 AM
crazy, he's gonna be at least a reddick

noob cake
07-06-2016, 10:02 PM
6'5 Kyrie

More like a bigger Lillard. Good shooting, terrible finishing near rim (at least early in Lillard's career). Kyrie's strength is finishing layups.

JtotheIzzo
07-07-2016, 06:10 AM
Rookie of the Year