PDA

View Full Version : Draymond is dirty and Delly is hard working and physical...

stalkerforlife
06-03-2016, 06:07 PM
Why is that?

:lol

T_L_P
06-03-2016, 06:09 PM
Same for Adams last series.

Everyone was up in arms when Draymond kicked him, but nobody gave a shit when Adams threw a very dangerous, intentional elbow at Livingston.

Delly was voted the dirtiest payer in the game by coaches, players and (I believe) GMs. But it's just hustle in his case?

stalkerforlife
06-03-2016, 06:16 PM
Same for Adams last series.

Everyone was up in arms when Draymond kicked him, but nobody gave a shit when Adams threw a very dangerous, intentional elbow at Livingston.

Delly was voted the dirtiest payer in the game by coaches, players and (I believe) GMs. But it's just hustle in his case?

Never heard another word about it. :lol

ScalsFan21
06-03-2016, 06:22 PM
I like them all as players, but I'd say the order of filth goes:

1. Adams (anything Dray did last series was karmic justice for some of the stuff he's pulled in the past)

2. Dray, who sort of needs to be that enforcer type on an otherwise "nice guy-ish" team.

3. Delly

All three are dirty players who are willing to cross "the line" to irritate an opponent, but I didn't think what Delly did last night was that bad on its own, at least. Varejao's comment about him "needing to play like that to stay in the league" was actually really funny because he didn't mean for it to come off in an insulting way but he so obviously meant it like that :lol ).

stalkerforlife
06-03-2016, 09:36 PM
I like them all as players, but I'd say the order of filth goes:

1. Adams (anything Dray did last series was karmic justice for some of the stuff he's pulled in the past)

2. Dray, who sort of needs to be that enforcer type on an otherwise "nice guy-ish" team.

3. Delly

All three are dirty players who are willing to cross "the line" to irritate an opponent, but I didn't think what Delly did last night was that bad on its own, at least. Varejao's comment about him "needing to play like that to stay in the league" was actually really funny because he didn't mean for it to come off in an insulting way but he so obviously meant it like that :lol ).

I thought Delly went for what he connected with...he's had too many incidents to not believe that was another.

ShawkFactory
06-03-2016, 10:09 PM
Everyone knows Delly is dirty

bigkingsfan
06-03-2016, 10:09 PM
They're both dirty.