StateProperty
06-03-2016, 07:57 PM
Floating around Twitter. Thoughts?

Derka
06-03-2016, 08:12 PM
I really wanted Noel in Boston.

branslowski
Would be solid for Sixers. Then draft Simmons and Murray.

Rubio
Murray
Simmons
Okafor
Embiid

Starting lineup^^^

Or release Rubio, grab a 3pt shooting PG late in draft or from FA...Let Simmons run the offense

JimmyMcAdocious
So Minne trading their starting PG and the pick a lot of people thought they might draft their future PG with? What am I missing here?

Ca$H
Floating around Twitter. Thoughts?

Great move for the T Wolves. Wiggins, KAT, and Noel in Thibs system has the potential to become a defensive juggernaut. I'm not high on Rubio especially if the Sixers draft Simmons but the 5th pick could be used on Murray or Hield.

Ca$H
06-03-2016, 08:15 PM
So Minne trading their starting PG and the pick a lot of people thought they might draft their future PG with? What am I missing here?

Thibs is a defensive coach. Wiggins-KAT-Noel has the potential to become a GOAT level defensive frontcourt in Thibs system.

JimmyMcAdocious
06-03-2016, 08:17 PM
Right, I like the frontcourt and I still think Noel is basically shittier Noah but you're going into the season without a PG or even so much of a point forward on the roster. Unless you still wanna count KG.

Ca$H
06-03-2016, 08:20 PM
Right, I like the frontcourt and I still think Noel is basically shittier Noah but you're going into the season without a PG or even so much of a point forward on the roster. Unless you still wanna count KG.

They should go after Conley and Batum.

Conley
Batum
Wiggins
KAT
Noel

bdreason
06-03-2016, 08:24 PM

Rubio
Murray
Simmons
Okafor
Embiid

Starting lineup^^^

Or release Rubio, grab a 3pt shooting PG late in draft or from FA...Let Simmons run the offense

That spacing. :bowdown:

longtime lurker
06-03-2016, 08:27 PM

Rubio
Murray
Simmons
Okafor
Embiid

Starting lineup^^^

Hield will still be around at #5

90sgoat
06-03-2016, 08:28 PM
That spacing. :bowdown:

3ball exposed as Colangelo!

AI09
06-03-2016, 09:02 PM

Rubio
Murray
Simmons
Okafor
Embiid

Starting lineup^^^

Embiid won't be starting unless both okafor and Noel are traded they wanna bring him in slow as back up C maybe not even play in some back to backs until they are confident in his health.
If this trade were to happen the SL would be
Rubio
Brown/hield/murray one of those 3
Simmons
Saric
Okafor/Embiid

I could see sixers drafting Dunn at 5 and trade rubio or maybe even draft Bender

NBAGOAT
06-03-2016, 09:04 PM
3ball exposed as Colangelo!

:lol

CuterThanRubio
06-03-2016, 09:11 PM
Would not be smart to trade him without a solid replacement, and trading the 5th pick for another big when they have KAT makes little sense.

I'd like to see how he fits into Thibs system before completely pulling the plug, he definitely has the ability to make things easier for the go-to guys, although replacing him with someone who can spread the floor would not bother me.

Jameerthefear
06-03-2016, 09:20 PM
Depends on the first, whose is it?

GOBB
06-04-2016, 12:38 AM
Noel rumors mean Ben is the pick. But Noel/Ben would be a nice fit. Oak/Ben? I'm unsure. Rubio gives Sixers a legitimate PG but he's not a shooter. And him and Ben Simmons need the ball in their hands so. I'm not sure about this deal even tho a top draft pick is intriguing. I'm a Jamal Murray fan who thinks pairing him with Ben is good. Jamal while labeled a PG was moved to off guard for an entire season and showed he could do those duties. So he doesnt need the ball to be effective and is a good shooter. I think he is what Mo Williams/Mario Chalmers is to Lebron James. Not comparing none of these guys just saying with Bron you never needed a legit PG who was ball dominant.

I didn't like the Teague rumor. I don't like this one. What else is out there?

hateraid
06-04-2016, 11:35 AM
That future first I'm thinking would be valuable. But if the trade goes down I'm thinking Bender at the 5th pick? Then a later later pick on Malachi Richardson. Sign Crabbe who I believe is a UFA

Rubio
Crabbe
Simmons
Bender
Okafor/Embiid

HurricaneKid
06-04-2016, 11:49 AM
That future first I'm thinking would be valuable. But if the trade goes down I'm thinking Bender at the 5th pick? Then a later later pick on Malachi Richardson. Sign Crabbe who I believe is a UFA

Rubio
Crabbe
Simmons
Bender
Okafor/Embiid

Draft a guy who shot <40% in college? WHY?? Are you Malachi?

Crabbe is a RFA.

chocolatethunder
06-04-2016, 03:21 PM
I would do this all day every day and twice in Sunday. Here's the deal, if Embiid is healthy and the Sixers draft Simmons, there's no room on the team for neither Okafor nor Noel. Saric is gonna come off the bench and Noel has a year left on his deal and then he's out. No way they will pay him to be a bench player. Simmons is gonna play the four. I don't really love Noel or Okafor next to Simmons. Okafor is a fat pig who can't run or play D but he can score when the game is slowed down. Noel can't hit a jumper to save his life, can't rebound that well but he can cut to the basket and weak side shot block. If Embiid ends up being healthy, he's worth passing to. He has a nice touch and that would be great. The only two untradeable players right now would be Simmons and Embiid. Rubio can't shoot a lick but he plays great D and can pass. If they do get Rubio they have to draft a shooter or sign even a bum like Courtney Lee. I still like this deal either way.

kshutts1
06-04-2016, 04:00 PM
Sixers can do better.

Noel, Avery Bradley to Atlanta.

Schroeder, Atlanta and Boston picks to Philly.

Horford to Boston.

Jameerthefear
06-04-2016, 04:03 PM
Sixers can do better.

Noel, Avery Bradley to Atlanta.

Schroeder, Atlanta and Boston picks to Philly.

Horford to Boston.
Horford is a UFA.

kshutts1
06-04-2016, 04:08 PM
Horford is a UFA.
If only sign-and-trades were a thing....

Edit: Unless you can only SaT RFA. I know you can't package them with other players, but I'm not sure how it would work a three team deal. Could always split the deal in to two separate deals if needed.

Jameerthefear
06-04-2016, 04:11 PM
If only sign-and-trades were a thing....

Edit: Unless you can only SaT RFA. I know you can't package them with other players, but I'm not sure how it would work a three team deal. Could always split the deal in to two separate deals if needed.
Why would Boston do that if they could just get Horford for free?

kshutts1
06-04-2016, 04:16 PM
Why would Boston do that if they could just get Horford for free?
Why will Boston get him for free? Why do SaTs ever happen?

No guarantee Boston gets him for free. I don't know Horford, nor will I pretend to. But with players of his caliber, that are on mostly successful teams, I feel like it's uncommon for them to leave unless they're traded. So using that theory, history suggests he will stay put IF Atlanta wants him.

Euroleague
06-04-2016, 05:27 PM
It's absolutely amazing that it took the Timberwolves this long to realize what a huge scrub Rubio is.

It's not surprising at all on the other hand, that the team that would be willing to take him is the biggest joke in the NBA, the 76ers....

hateraid
06-05-2016, 05:14 PM
Draft a guy who shot <40% in college? WHY?? Are you Malachi?

Crabbe is a RFA.

He's a guy that plays much better off the dribble and can play great defense. He has range, in the right system where he's not the main facilitator he can be an asset. Kind of like Alec Burks.