PDA

View Full Version : Did Curry lose alot of respect over this playoffs?

Derivative
06-03-2016, 09:43 PM
Dude was playing one of the greatest regular seasons ever, but come playoffs his production and efficiency dropped off, his swagger dropped off, and many game he had to be carried by his superior teammates (Klay) and the bench. First game in finals had 11 points yet still blew out the opponents.

Dude is making Kobe look good.

warriorfan
06-03-2016, 09:47 PM
only butthurt stans and people who dont know shit about ball

he has battled back from injury and set the record for points in an OT

he dropped something like 35/7/7 in the last 3 games vs OKC

I think he is averaging 30+/5+/5+ in games where he averages more than 20 minutes (discounting the blow outs where he sits early)

he has been great and playing the same winning basketball he has for the past 2 seasons, the only thing that has been difference from the regular season is he hasn't put up as large of raw stats, this is due to injury and the increase in attention that curry sees in the playoffs which in turn opens up the rest of the floor for his team

Derivative
06-03-2016, 09:50 PM

I think he is averaging 30+/5+/5+ in games where he averages more than 20 minutes (discounting the blow outs where he sits early)

he has been great and playing the same winning basketball he has for the past 2 seasons, the only thing that has been difference from the regular season is he hasn't put up as large of raw stats, this is due to injury and the increase in attention that curry sees in the playoffs which in turn opens up the rest of the floor for his team

Curry is not injured.

Boogaboog
06-03-2016, 09:52 PM
To the casual masses, probably not, but to real basketball heads he's taken a hit. It's becoming more apparent that while Curry is a superstar player at his best, he's not temperamentally in the Jordan zone of competitiveness, and is being propped up by a very deep team. This is a 60-63 win team without Curry.

Spurs m8
06-03-2016, 09:54 PM

MELTDOWN

Real14
06-03-2016, 09:54 PM
He's hurt

knicksman
06-03-2016, 10:05 PM
This playoffs just proved that curry is willing to sacrifice stats for wins. He lets role players get hot while just being a decoy. Thats respect. Winner mentality. Hed rather reserve his stamina for crunch time.

Unlike that player in cleveland who would secure his stats right away during 1st to 3rd so when they finally lose, his stupid stans would just excuse him coz he has the stats already

!@#$%Vectors!@#
06-03-2016, 10:06 PM
MELTDOWN

Where are the Spurs RN?

Boogaboog
06-03-2016, 10:14 PM
This playoffs just proved that curry is willing to sacrifice stats for wins. He lets role players get hot while just being a decoy. Thats respect. Winner mentality. Hed rather reserve his stamina for crunch time.

Unlike that player in cleveland who would secure his stats right away during 1st to 3rd so when they finally lose, his stupid stans would just excuse him coz he has the stats already

:facepalm Nonsense. Curry's spurts of poor play are not on any level tactical coups. He simply kept missing shots and just faded out. In Klay's heroic game vs. OKC Curry had basically given up. Klay looked around and was like "Screw it" and just kept shooting and making it; there was no analysis from Curry going on like "My teammate is shooting well, let me not do anything". :biggums:

Inferno
06-03-2016, 10:15 PM
Didn't play in half of them and averaging 25/6/6 in games he has. He's fine.

tontoz
06-03-2016, 10:27 PM
Curry averaged 28/6/6 with a TS of 61% against OKC, and lit it up in the elimination games, and people are acting like he has played badly.

Curry has a higher TS in this playoffs than Kobe ever had in his entire career. He is averaging 27.2 pts per 36 minutes in the playoffs. Kobe's highest ever scoring per 36 minutes in the playoffs was 27.5.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g195/tontoz/sucks8.jpg (http://s56.photobucket.com/user/tontoz/media/sucks8.jpg.html)

knicksman
06-03-2016, 10:27 PM
:facepalm Nonsense. Curry's spurts of poor play are not on any level tactical coups. He simply kept missing shots and just faded out. In Klay's heroic game vs. OKC Curry had basically given up. Klay looked around and was like "Screw it" and just kept shooting and making it; there was no analysis from Curry going on like "My teammate is shooting well, let me not do anything". :biggums:

What? Thats how you play the game. Let role players get hot first. He only takes open shots. Curry has never isod until its crunch time.

Inferno
06-03-2016, 10:28 PM
Did people forget the WCF already?

bdreason
06-03-2016, 10:29 PM
How many MVP's even made the Finals in the last decade? Only LeBron twice in Miami I think.

I wonder if all those MVP's would sacrifice 'respect' for a chance at a ring.

Prime_Shaq
06-03-2016, 10:38 PM
At the end of the day, Warriors are a great team without Curry.
With Curry, they are legendary.

LakersForlife
06-04-2016, 01:20 AM
People forgot the elimination games vs okc...lmao..and based their argument in the blazer series and game 4 in houston..this people man iswear ....so dumb

Inferno
06-04-2016, 01:53 AM
People forgot the elimination games vs okc...lmao..and based their argument in the blazer series and game 4 in houston..this people man iswear ....so dumb

It's all just reactionary. :facepalm

sekachu
06-04-2016, 03:46 AM
Dude was playing one of the greatest regular seasons ever, but come playoffs his production and efficiency dropped off, his swagger dropped off, and many game he had to be carried by his superior teammates (Klay) and the bench. First game in finals had 11 points yet still blew out the opponents.

Dude is making Kobe look good.

Curry is the best showoff swagger player in regular season but he becomes normal star player in playoff when the real defense on him. Conversely, klay is the best player on his team in playoff.

knicksman
06-04-2016, 04:20 AM
At the end of the day, Warriors are a great team without Curry.
With Curry, they are legendary.

This. Than a player who makes shit teams great but doesnt make great teams legendary coz their skills become redundant. Curry types are what wins championships

Uncle Drew
06-04-2016, 04:23 AM
''This people''.

West-Side
06-04-2016, 04:29 AM
Bron fans so desperate to make Curry look like LeBron come playoff time. Haha
Watch Steph obliterate Cleveland for the rest of the series.

greatest-ever
06-04-2016, 10:55 AM
I wouldn't say lost respect, but it's just validating the opinion that he isn't a real goat peak candidate, which i said all year long. His playoffs this year is roughly similar to last year's except he missed several games.

G0ATbe
06-04-2016, 12:17 PM
Nothings changed, he's still the best player on the planet and the most dominant since Kobe. On his way to winning more rings than LeBalds 1.5*, in 5 less attempts.