98 Karl malone
93 Hakeem

Vs

2016 Curry
2008 Kobe
09 LJ
04 KG
03 Duncan

90s rules and take into account matchups please.

Prime_Shaq
06-04-2016, 11:59 AM
Wtf is this even a question? Top for sure

Mr. Jabbar
06-04-2016, 12:03 PM
This is close, real close

NBAGOAT
06-04-2016, 12:06 PM
this is the top. Having guys like Magic and Bird just makes the fit better. Curry/Kobe/Lebron can get messy. Team B would actually be better on defense however with Duncan/KG and even BRon. My only worry for A is Malone is going feel pretty useless out there since he's mainly a scorer but he's not going be able to with MJ Hakeem and Bird. He might have to just settle for transition buckets off help from Magic.

juju151111
06-04-2016, 12:07 PM
Wtf is this even a question? Top for sure
No way its very close actually. 00s has more spacing and shooting. Magic can't guard Curry. He isn't running around millions of screen and staying with Curry.

juju151111
06-04-2016, 12:13 PM
this is the top. Having guys like Magic and Bird just makes the fit better. Curry/Kobe/Lebron can get messy. Team B would actually be better on defense however with Duncan/KG and even BRon. My only worry for A is Malone is going feel pretty useless out there since he's mainly a scorer but he's not going be able to with MJ Hakeem and Bird. He might have to just settle for transition buckets off help from Magic.
I don't see how its a problem. Watch them in the Olympics. After a while the 00s era will figure it out especially with Lebron who doesn't mind passing. Malone can play defense especially one on one

hold this L
06-04-2016, 12:19 PM
How? Curry & Lebron have no issue passing it around. If Kobe doesn't chuck 30 shots a game, it's a close game.

NBAGOAT
06-04-2016, 12:29 PM
How? Curry & Lebron have no issue passing it around. If Kobe doesn't chuck 30 shots a game, it's a close game.

well Kobe still taking a lot of shots is one of the bigger problems. The Curry/Lebron pnr could be great but Lebron not being a catch and shoot guy will hurt. I agree the game is close team B has a good argument for having the better player in 3/5 matchups in Curry, Lebron, and KG.