PDA

View Full Version : It's gut-check time for Lebron's teammates

Akrazotile
06-04-2016, 03:57 PM
Down 0-1, backs against the wall. This is where these guys need to prove they're not overpaid scrubs. Because let's be honest... THEY ARE.

Lebron straight beasted in Game 1, and 'the others' let him down (big surprise :rolleyes: ) You know Bron will be a man possessed in Game 2, but he's going up againt a squad that's literally 11 deep with all-star caliber talent. No one player can possibly slay this dragon alone, even a Top 3 GOAT like LeAlpha.

Love, Irving, JR, Frye, Chumpert need to STEP THE **** UP.

LET'S GOOOOO!!! :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

warriorfan
06-04-2016, 04:03 PM
op is very ugly

Akrazotile
06-04-2016, 04:05 PM
op is very ugly

That isn't. what. your. mom. said.

about. me.

hold this L
06-04-2016, 04:13 PM
Down 0-1, backs against the wall. This is where these guys need to prove they're not overpaid scrubs. Because let's be honest... THEY ARE.

Lebron straight beasted in Game 1, and 'the others' let him down (big surprise :rolleyes: ) You know Bron will be a man possessed in Game 2, but he's going up againt a squad that's literally 11 deep with all-star caliber talent. No one player can possibly slay this dragon alone, even a Top 3 GOAT like LeAlpha.

Love, Irving, JR, Frye, Chumpert need to STEP THE **** UP.

LET'S GOOOOO!!! :party: :party: :party:
Isn't that your hero's LeGM's fault though, he built the team.

:coleman:

Series isn't over though, I agree with you. Really hope the Splash Brothers will their heads out of their asses in this game and plays some ball. :pimp:

GrapeApe
06-04-2016, 04:18 PM
Lebron didn't exactly "beast" in the first game. After the good start he was pretty pedestrian for the rest of the game. He'll always fill the stat sheet but I'm sure Lebron himself would say he needs to play better in game 2.

ImKobe
06-04-2016, 04:53 PM
Lebron was 5/16 after the 1st quarter IIRC

not acceptable.

FultzNationRISE
07-28-2022, 12:47 PM
Does anyone have an update??? :lebronamazed: