PDA

View Full Version : L Bron Dullard's Betanetics, why it was jammed down our throats and how it is flawed

Ass Dan
06-04-2016, 10:07 PM
Bran was jammed down our throats, lets be real.

The WW Leader has had a vested interest in him since high school. We watched his games, there was the decision, the NBA became a major part of ESPN, he fared more than favorably in all time ranks, it was good to be the (self-proclaimed) king.

The NBA wasn't gonna stop it, superstars sell, and who says no to free promotion.

The flaw of the NBA is that individuals sell, not teams, so the media used Bran as the vehicle to promote the product.

Bran is a great player, but we are beginning to see he is a great player in this (WEAK) era, not all time.

We are told he is all time, and it is because of a Pistons meltdown where his shit Cavs in a shit East were allowed to prematurely make the finals.

The media thought they had their guy, but they were duped.

NOW, we hear about the 6 finals in a row, but they were all through collusion in a shit East. Outside of Boston for a second, who has ever challenged seriously in the East?

NO ONE, it has been a cake walk, but great for perpatrating the myth that Bran is an all timer.

He is going get rolled again - bad
He is going to throw hios handpicked teammates under the bus again - bad
He is going to be weak in the clutch again - bad
He is going to be 2/7 - bad
He is going to fold under adversity again - bad

We need to face the reality that Bran is a great player in a weak era, not an all time great, he isn't Bird, he isn't Duncan, he isn't Kobe, and he certainly isn't Magic.

Basketball is not about compiling, if that were the case everyone would have Wilt >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...
...its about what you do when the lights are brightest.

Its 5 on 5, the best player should win more than not, LeBran doesn't and that is all we need to know.

Not 'LeFraud' ...what best captures it is 'LeOverinflatedexpectationsunmet'

fourkicks44
06-04-2016, 10:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdwPYuC5Y4k

Lebron23
06-04-2016, 10:16 PM
White Boi

NBAGOAT
06-04-2016, 10:36 PM
sure he was jammed down our throats but he exceeded the hype. Bringing up Wilt is a terrible counterexample too. If it wasn't for Lazeruss most people would easily have him top 5 above the guys you listed. Vince carter is someone who didn't quite live up to the hype and he's still a ****ing great and 100% lock for the hof.

Lebron23
06-04-2016, 10:37 PM
Lebron is a better playoffs and finals performer than Wilt.

STATUTORY
06-04-2016, 10:42 PM

The WW Leader has had a vested interest in him since high school. We watched his games, there was the decision, the NBA became a major part of ESPN, he fared more than favorably in all time ranks, it was good to be the (self-proclaimed) king.

The NBA wasn't gonna stop it, superstars sell, and who says no to free promotion.

The flaw of the NBA is that individuals sell, not teams, so the media used Bran as the vehicle to promote the product.

Bran is a great player, but we are beginning to see he is a great player in this (WEAK) era, not all time.

We are told he is all time, and it is because of a Pistons meltdown where his shit Cavs in a shit East were allowed to prematurely make the finals.

NOW, we hear about the 6 finals in a row, but they were all through collusion in a shit East. Outside of Boston for a second, who has ever challenged seriously in the East?

NO ONE, it has been a cake walk, but great for perpatrating the myth that Bran is an all timer.

We need to face the reality that Bran is a great player in a weak era, not an all time great, he isn't Bird, he isn't Duncan, he isn't Kobe, and he certainly isn't Magic.

Basketball is not about compiling, if that were the case everyone would have Wilt >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...

Its 5 on 5, the best player should win more than not, LeBran doesn't and that is all we need to know.

^
Now that, that is what I call posting

http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l522/GBJN/KennyKola-ArnoldNowThatIsWasItCallPosingGIF.gif

Real14
06-04-2016, 10:42 PM
but he exceeded the hype.
:roll:

tpols
06-04-2016, 10:50 PM
I just wanna see a good series. I want to see close crunchtime, god please let it happen lol

NBAGOAT
06-04-2016, 11:12 PM

unless you hyped him up to be goat he has. Even the biggest trolls have to concede he's better than guys like Malone or Barkley which is ridiculous when you think about it.

Real14
06-04-2016, 11:24 PM
unless you hyped him up to be goat he has. Even the biggest trolls have to concede he's better than guys like Malone or Barkley which is ridiculous when you think about it.
Yea but he lost major points with me since he started his own superteam for 6 straight seasons.

Young X
06-05-2016, 12:02 AM
You guys are stupid. Lebron is one of the greatest basketball players to ever touch a basketball I don't care if he loses 10 finals. He's definitely not the greatest but at worst there have been 10-11 players that have been better than him. It might be fun to clown him but don't be stupid.

theaussieguy
06-05-2016, 12:09 AM
You guys are stupid. Lebron is one of the greatest basketball players to ever touch a basketball I don't care if he loses 10 finals. He's definitely not the greatest but at worst there have been 10-11 players that have been better than him. It might be fun to clown him but don't be stupid.

problem is its purely because of utterly top 0.001% genetics, hes just not a baller in my eyes. All he does is drive and dish.

Ass Dan
06-05-2016, 12:27 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdwPYuC5Y4k

Damn! I forgot how slammin that jam was.

On point too.

Hey Yo
06-05-2016, 12:41 AM
OP forgot the word DUMB before his s/n

stalkerforlife
06-05-2016, 12:50 AM

100% correct.

stalkerforlife
06-05-2016, 12:52 AM
I just wanna see a good series. I want to see close crunchtime, god please let it happen lol

:lol

Overdrive
06-05-2016, 01:24 AM
[...]

I big deal, about this is that mass media is more invasive and "subtile" than ever before. In the 90s before the internet exploded, especially before the start social networks in the mid 2000s, you could avoid hypes by simply switching channels and not reading newspapers. The hype basically got perpetuated through people and with how many guys did you talk about basketball(if you were alive/conscious about it back then)?

Now you get bombed by massmedia itself with "micronews" about every shit player x takes once you log into facebook or twitter. The players themselves also participate there and if you try to avoid the outlets/players, but stay on those networks chances are a "friend" shares it.

Then you voluntarely participate in a forum full of stans, who bring forth any news that the deem newsworthy to prop up their idol.

James is just the first internet 2.0 NBA superstar and for some people that's just annoying, but Curry isn't any better for me. He didn't win more than Lebron so far, but media and his fans portray him as the 2nd coming of Jesus after a short string of good/great seasons. The big hype always sets up those stars for backlash, the big difference is that Lebron himself bought into it more than anyone else.

oarabbus
06-05-2016, 04:08 AM
"L. Bron Dullard"

"Betanetics"

this shit kills me :oldlol:

theaussieguy
06-05-2016, 04:29 AM
the reality is the optimization of Lebron skillset has seen him win only 2 finals (one of which literally came down to one shot by a top 4 shooter of all time), and soon to be 5 losses. He could take any team to the playoffs sure, he has that kind of effect on the game where he fills up the stat sheet. But the sad reality is, that even at peak optimization, it usually doesn't result in a championship because at the critical point of games, with playoff intensity basketball, it comes down to superstar effort and killer instinct to put you over the top. Its like getting 100m from the summit of everest for 6 years in a row, sure thats impressive but its just not enough to achieve true greatness.

Lebron is probably the best freak athlete we have ever seen in the game, but as a basketballer he can't even crack my top 15 because you simply can't trust him to get the job done when it matters

Ass Dan
06-05-2016, 11:10 PM
Yes, the supposed (according to some fraudulent list) third best player ever.:lol

Cannot even give his team a sniff.

He is according to many the best player on the floor, we have all played we know what happens to the team with the best player...

...or is he?

Disaprine
06-05-2016, 11:13 PM
"L. Bron Dullard"

"Betanetics"

this shit kills me :oldlol:

PickernRoller
06-05-2016, 11:13 PM
It's literally Kobe's fault that we have been fed Lebron non-stop.

The simple fact is that the face of the NBA can't be a guy with rape charges looming over his head.

It's the greatest sins of the great Kobe Bryant to the game of basketball.

There is literally nothing more to that than this. It's not Lebron fault. The NBA is a business.

stalkerforlife
06-05-2016, 11:16 PM
Bran is the Milli Vanilli of basketball.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/1b/1b97420da60358e28a50da8a9fb17a642cb336f8416b7343c6 ed8013a2441fd7.jpg