PDA

View Full Version : Think about it, Kobe needed 5/7 just to be #12, LeBron made #3 with just 2/6

Dray n Klay
06-04-2016, 11:45 PM
Kobe needed to go 5/7 just to be 12th all-time

LeBron became 3rd alltime with a 2/6

By making fun of Bron's record, you guys are basically saying LeBron is so much better than Kobe that he's 9 spots ahead of him with less than half the rings.

You're basically admitting LeBron >>>>>> Kobe as a player :confusedshrug:

Hold this L :banana:

ripthekik
06-04-2016, 11:51 PM
Problem is, who said Kobe was 12th, and who said Lebron was 3rd? You? ESPN?

Akrazotile
06-04-2016, 11:52 PM
Excellent points as usual OP.

Suicide hotline flooded with incoming calls from Kobestans right now :oldlol:

Just remember, guys, if you get a busy signal hang up and try again. Dont do anything drastic!

Dray n Klay
06-04-2016, 11:54 PM
Problem is, who said Kobe was 12th, and who said Lebron was 3rd? You? ESPN?

Be happy with the 12th

With Curry, Durant, Anthony Davis coming up, Kobe might drop to 15th before this decade is over :lol

He can only drop now from his 12th ranking

Kobetards, even when you guys win, you lose :hammertime:

ripthekik
06-04-2016, 11:58 PM
The only one that should be worried about Curry, Durant, and Davis is Lebron..
hell, Curry is going to be 2/2 this year, imagine how lebron feels with 2/7 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

When any of those kids, including lebron, those 5, then we can talk

sportjames23
06-05-2016, 12:00 AM
Kobe haters needed rape charges to dent Kobe's popularity, and thus make way for Lebron to become the Golden Child.

But don't worry, 2/7 is coming...

branslowski
06-05-2016, 12:02 AM
ESPN rankings:roll: :roll: :roll:

knicksman
06-05-2016, 01:23 AM
Most espn analysts are fat statnerds or in other words losers. So its no surprise, bran stans have the same thinking as them.

Real14
06-05-2016, 01:42 AM
There's no way that OP makes sense.

Kiddlovesnets
06-05-2016, 02:39 AM
Lebron at #3 is unrealistic, hes a poor man's Magic Johnson and cannot be ahead of Magic. Kobe at #12 is a reasonable statement, ESPN alone may be biased, but SportsIllustrated ranking him at #12 too essentially means that this is where he truly belongs.

pauk
06-05-2016, 03:25 AM
Thnk about it, there even was no meaning of the "X/X in Finals" stat until Lebron became anything at all.

FreezingTsmoove
06-05-2016, 03:29 AM
Thnk about it, there even was no meaning of the "X/X in Finals" stat until Lebron became anything at all.

How the flying **** is there no meaning to it you ****ing retard? It literally means how many finals you won in how many tries it took. You think they didnt use X/X finals for Wilt? For Bird? For Magic? They all lost in the finals you ****ing retard. Not everything is about Lebron

LakersForlife
06-05-2016, 03:58 AM
2/7 is a great accomplishment now adays? Man little bron bron really lowered the bar for greatness

NBAGOAT
06-05-2016, 04:22 AM
How the flying **** is there no meaning to it you ****ing retard? It literally means how many finals you won in how many tries it took. You think they didnt use X/X finals for Wilt? For Bird? For Magic? They all lost in the finals you ****ing retard. Not everything is about Lebron

i'm pretty sure not nearly as much. It wasn't until I got to this board that anyone ever used 2/6 to discredit Wilt(ik half of that is because of Lazeruss). I'm pretty sure outside of here, no one has Wilt outside the top 5.

theaussieguy
06-05-2016, 04:24 AM
the reality is the optimization of Lebron skillset has seen him win only 2 finals (one of which literally came down to one shot by a top 4 shooter of all time), and soon to be 5 losses. He could take any team to the playoffs sure, he has that kind of effect on the game where he fills up the stat sheet. But the sad reality is, that even at peak optimization, it usually doesn't result in a championship because at the critical point of games, with playoff intensity basketball, it comes down to superstar effort and killer instinct to put you over the top. Its like getting 100m from the summit of everest for 6 years in a row, sure thats impressive but its just not enough to achieve true greatness.

Lebron is probably the best freak athlete we have ever seen in the game, but as a basketballer he can't even crack my top 15 because you simply can't trust him to get the job done when it matters

Done_And_Done
06-05-2016, 07:19 AM
As a non-partisan, who isn't concerned about where either of the 2 land in the history books, I find it humorous how you base your opinions on the reports of a singular news source and claim them as fact.

I mean I get that you're trolling and using ESPN's list to spearhead your played out agenda but as per the norm, you fail to see the grander picture.

Is ESPN your Bible?
So because they report that so and so is ranked in a certain all time position, does that mean the public must accept said report as fact?
Do you not contain the ability to think for yourself?
Does your mother still wipe your ass for you?

OP is the type of dude who stacks up on cases of water bottles everytime CNN elicits a false flag

StephHamann
06-05-2016, 07:26 AM
http://media.cleveland.com/readerrep/photo/brian-windhorstjpg-7a2df5e7866a7178.jpg

/Thread

Blue&Orange
06-05-2016, 07:27 AM
Kobe needed to go 5/7 just to be 12th all-time

LeBron became 3rd alltime with a 2/6

By making fun of Bron's record, you guys are basically saying LeBron is so much better than Kobe that he's 9 spots ahead of him with less than half the rings.

You're basically admitting LeBron >>>>>> Kobe as a player :confusedshrug:

Hold this L :banana:
Kobe was labeled GOAT on his peak, now he is out of top10 with 5\2, we can easily estimate that Lebron will be out of the top15 by the end of his career, the hype is dying and it's been all downhill.

MAtter of fact is got to the point where is getting sad, i'm yet to see a Career highlights and awards resume that include finals appearances.

Lebrontards made all these comparisons with Jordan, now all they do is comparing LEbron to Kobe. Downhill.

knicksman
06-05-2016, 07:31 AM
As a non-partisan, who isn't concerned about where either of the 2 land in the history books, I find it humorous how you base your opinions on the reports of a singular news source and claim them as fact.

I mean I get that you're trolling and using ESPN's list to spearhead your played out agenda but as per the norm, you fail to see the grander picture.

Is ESPN your Bible?
So because they report that so and so is ranked in a certain all time position, does that mean the public must accept said report as fact?
Do you not contain the ability to think for yourself?
Does your mother still wipe your ass for you?

OP is the type of dude who stacks up on cases of water bottles everytime CNN elicits a false flag

Bran stans are being butt raped for 2 years now and espn and alts are just desperation on their part. These guys are born to lose, To be the whipping boys of this world.

knicksman
06-05-2016, 07:32 AM
http://media.cleveland.com/readerrep/photo/brian-windhorstjpg-7a2df5e7866a7178.jpg

/Thread

And this is how most bran stans look like

Dray n Klay
06-05-2016, 12:19 PM
Kobe was labeled GOAT on his peak, now he is out of top10 with 5\2, we can easily estimate that Lebron will be out of the top15 by the end of his career, the hype is dying and it's been all downhill.

MAtter of fact is got to the point where is getting sad, i'm yet to see a Career highlights and awards resume that include finals appearances.

Lebrontards made all these comparisons with Jordan, now all they do is comparing LEbron to Kobe. Downhill.

Ummm, Kobe was NEVER considered a top 10 player at any point in his career.

Mr Feeny
06-05-2016, 12:56 PM
What's to think about?

Fans who understand basketball know the distinction between rating players on individual play, and on team accomplishments
Lebron is simply the better player. By quite a margin. It shouldn't be confusing why most fans in any neutral forum rank him comfortably ahead of Kobe.

It's not that confusing.

Disaprine
06-05-2016, 01:09 PM
bspn. :lol 2/7 :lol

what a time.

Mr Feeny
06-05-2016, 01:16 PM
It's a shame how Kobe's legacy ended in tatters instead of getting widespread acclaim as he retired like most players do, the consensus seemed to take a negative turn with fans all across the globe calling him selfish and grasping that he wasn't an elite player.

I guess the 35% shooting had something to do with it:lol

SwayDizzle
06-05-2016, 01:45 PM
u r such a terrible poster

HylianNightmare
06-05-2016, 02:03 PM
the reality is the optimization of Lebron skillset has seen him win only 2 finals (one of which literally came down to one shot by a top 4 shooter of all time), and soon to be 5 losses. He could take any team to the playoffs sure, he has that kind of effect on the game where he fills up the stat sheet. But the sad reality is, that even at peak optimization, it usually doesn't result in a championship because at the critical point of games, with playoff intensity basketball, it comes down to superstar effort and killer instinct to put you over the top. Its like getting 100m from the summit of everest for 6 years in a row, sure thats impressive but its just not enough to achieve true greatness.

Lebron is probably the best freak athlete we have ever seen in the game, but as a basketballer he can't even crack my top 15 because you simply can't trust him to get the job done when it matters
This is my problem with LeBron.

Essentially lebrons can get you to the finals but kobe will winn you the finals

Hoopz2332
10-13-2016, 07:24 PM
bspn. :lol 2/7 :lol

what a time.

Last Activity: 06-16-2016 12:37 PM

http://sportsnaut.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/USATSI_9349801_168380823_lowres-810x638.jpg

KirbyPls
10-13-2016, 08:29 PM
Last Activity: 06-16-2016 12:37 PM

http://sportsnaut.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/USATSI_9349801_168380823_lowres-810x638.jpg

Another one.