PDA

View Full Version : Has LeFrontrunner ever brought his team back from 2+ game deficit?

JohnMax
06-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Has he ever won a series where they were down 0-2, 0-3 or 1-3?

Dray n Klay
06-05-2016, 12:43 AM
Vs. Pistons in 2007

Now time to edit your post with 'delete'

FreezingTsmoove
06-05-2016, 12:47 AM
Vs. Pistons in 2007

Dont do it Max, ill stay here and bully little DraynKlay for a while

Dray n Klay
06-05-2016, 12:50 AM
lil' Freeze trying to make himself relevant on this site. :lol

I've only been posting for 4 months, but I'm already more infamous and legendary than FreezingTsmoove has ever been.

People keep trying to take shots at the Dray n' Klay fam, but they just keep getting smacked around :banana:

FreezingTsmoove
06-05-2016, 01:00 AM
lil' Freeze trying to make himself relevant on this site. :lol

I've only been posting for 4 months, but I'm already more infamous and legendary than FreezingTsmoove has ever been.

People keep trying to take shots at the Dray n' Klay fam, but they just keep getting smacked around :banana:

See i already have him melting down

Funktion
06-05-2016, 01:21 AM
Lol Fam. 1/2 the fam is on hiatus with the Thunder losing. Other half forgot their alts passwords. Only 4 mnths Bus?

Mr. Jabbar
06-05-2016, 01:58 AM
See i already have him melting down

:lol

Bankaii
06-05-2016, 04:06 AM
Vs. Pistons in 2007

Rekt on the 1st reply:oldlol:

theaussieguy
06-05-2016, 04:39 AM
the reality is the optimization of Lebron skillset has seen him win only 2 finals (one of which literally came down to one shot by a top 4 shooter of all time), and soon to be 5 losses. He could take any team to the playoffs sure, he has that kind of effect on the game where he fills up the stat sheet. But the sad reality is, that even at peak optimization, it usually doesn't result in a championship because at the critical point of games, with playoff intensity basketball, it comes down to superstar effort and killer instinct to put you over the top. Its like getting 100m from the summit of everest for 6 years in a row, sure thats impressive but its just not enough to achieve true greatness.

Lebron is probably the best freak athlete we have ever seen in the game, but as a basketballer he can't even crack my top 15 because you simply can't trust him to get the job done when it matters

G-train
06-05-2016, 05:36 AM
the reality is the optimization of Lebron skillset has seen him win only 2 finals (one of which literally came down to one shot by a top 4 shooter of all time), and soon to be 5 losses. He could take any team to the playoffs sure, he has that kind of effect on the game where he fills up the stat sheet. But the sad reality is, that even at peak optimization, it usually doesn't result in a championship because at the critical point of games, with playoff intensity basketball, it comes down to superstar effort and killer instinct to put you over the top. Its like getting 100m from the summit of everest for 6 years in a row, sure thats impressive but its just not enough to achieve true greatness.

Lebron is probably the best freak athlete we have ever seen in the game, but as a basketballer he can't even crack my top 15 because you simply can't trust him to get the job done when it matters

He won 2 titles as the best player. SMH

ScalsFan21
06-05-2016, 06:15 AM
LeBeast has come back from a 2-game deficit...

... but he sure as hell has never blown one.

plowking
06-05-2016, 06:34 AM
He won 2 titles as the best player. SMH

He simply can't get the job done. Apparently winning 2, and coming second 4 or 5 other times depending on the result of this finals is the definition of not being able to get it done.

LeBron coming second is apparently worse than not making the finals. Can anyone explain the logic to me? Anyone? I have yet to hear a non-BS filled answer on this topic.

All Net
06-05-2016, 06:41 AM
LeBeast has come back from a 2-game deficit...

... but he sure as hell has never blown one.

Well he's lost a 2-1 lead after gaining HCA back.

ScalsFan21
06-05-2016, 07:04 AM
Well he's lost a 2-1 lead after gaining HCA back.

I plead the 5th. :lol Doesn't happen often though that's for sure.

Hoopz2332
08-09-2016, 12:21 PM
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-z1LYgteSvqs/V2fBtPDm-9I/AAAAAAAALTk/rDgyf0AZeRIQsqOOnSFsAkRQ2yVjrWfJQCLcB/w1200-h630-p-nu/Cavs-Won-the-NBA-Finals-from-a-3-1-Deficit.-LeBron-James-Won-his-3rd-MVP.jpg

navy
08-09-2016, 12:27 PM
Damn, another one.