PDA

View Full Version : Jerry West on Steph Curry: "He doesn't get any calls at all."

tpols
06-05-2016, 02:08 PM
link (https://twitter.com/BaxterHolmes/status/739253116562853888)

I think it is funny that defenders have been able to essentially knock the sh!t out of curry off ball, and he gets no calls ..

Lebron smacking the shit out of curry's arm when guarding him, no call (https://streamable.com/vp90)

every thunder player allowed to chip, grab and hold as he runs by (http://www.stack.com/a/this-play-perfectly-highlights-how-the-okc-thunder-have-shut-down-steph-curry)

some more..

Curry getting tossed into a crowd while making a buzzer beater layup ...

http://i.giphy.com/fGGRgU6gVNyJa.gif

Meanwhile Kyrie does the same exact thing, from the same exact spot, and even gives a little James Harden chicken wing to rid the defender, and he gets an AND 1.

http://i.giphy.com/Y5sM53Lr4zAe4.gif

Idk if it's just the refs fault or if Curry needs to learn how to initiate and sell contact (ie flop), but he has one of the lowest free throw rates of all time for any high volume scorer.. while guys like kyrie can take more FTs than a whole squad.. makes no sense.

Stormtrooper
06-05-2016, 02:12 PM
Pretty much. He gets mauled and never gets a call from the refs. This is especially obvious this post season

ImKobe
06-05-2016, 02:13 PM
Curry is a jump shooter, he isn't going to get as many calls inside the paint

his FT rate is also so low because he mostly shoots 3s, hard to get too many foul calls on those shots

livinglegend
06-05-2016, 02:15 PM

I think it is funny that defenders have been able to essentially knock the sh!t out of curry off ball, and he gets no calls ..

Lebron smacking the shit out of curry's arm when guarding him, no call (https://streamable.com/vp90)

every thunder player allowed to chip, grab and hold as he runs by (http://www.stack.com/a/this-play-perfectly-highlights-how-the-okc-thunder-have-shut-down-steph-curry)

some more..

Meanwhile Kyrie does the same exact thing, from the same exact spot, and even gives a little James Harden chicken wing to rid the defender, and he gets an AND 1.

Idk if it's just the refs fault or if Curry needs to learn how to initiate and sell contact (ie flop), but he has one of the lowest free throw rates of all time for any high volume scorer.. while guys like kyrie can take more FTs than a whole squad.. makes no sense.

He also takes more 3's than any volume scorer.

tpols
06-05-2016, 02:15 PM

his FT rate is also so low because he mostly shoots 3s, hard to get too many foul calls on those shots

you are allowed to hug Curry off the ball. For a prolific 3 pt shooter that is huge. It would be like allowing defense to grab a penetrator when he's slashing.

my first link literally shows Lebron donkey kong wind up and slapping curry across the arm, right in front of the ref, and no call. It's absolutely absurd.

Cleverness
06-05-2016, 02:16 PM
Yeah. If anyone goes back and watches Jordan play in 1996-1998 you'll see that you can't even touch Jordan or he'll shoot FTs... flash forward to today and you'll see Curry get hit and bodied all day and no foul call.. he's hit (after his release) on almost half his shots and no call. I dunno if the league is just waiting until he's older (like Jordan) to start giving him calls, but it's pretty ridiculous right now.

Lowest FT rates of all time for any high volume scorer... dunno how anyone can't respect that... So much skill without relying on refs to bail him out and give him FTs.

GINOBILI!
06-05-2016, 02:17 PM
Throughout the playoffs, he can't get open because they grab him constantly off ball.

livinglegend
06-05-2016, 02:18 PM
you are allowed to hug Curry off the ball. For a prolific 3 pt shooter that is huge. It would be like allowing defense to grab a penetrator when he's slashing.

my first link literally shows Lebron donkey kong wind up and slapping curry across the arm, right in front of the ref, and no call. It's absolutely absurd.

Lebron also get hit in almost all of his drives, but no fouls are called.
refs don't call everything.
Curry and warriors also get away with many moving screens, that's also very important to get him 3 points.

livinglegend
06-05-2016, 02:20 PM
Yeah. If anyone goes back and watches Jordan play in 1996-1998 you'll see that you can't even touch Jordan or he'll shoot FTs... flash forward to today and you'll see Curry get hit and bodied all day and no foul call.. he's hit (after his release) on almost half his shots and no call. I dunno if the league is just waiting until he's older (like Jordan) to start giving him calls, but it's pretty ridiculous right now.

Lowest FT rates of all time for any high volume scorer... dunno how anyone can't respect that... So much skill without relying on refs to bail him out and give him FTs.

It's the same thing for JR and Frye. When don't you complain about them not getting fts on their 3pts shots?

kamil
06-05-2016, 02:23 PM
League doesn't want a 4-0 sweep. We all know who's winning it but you know....

RATINGS!

hold this L
06-05-2016, 02:24 PM

Nah, he doesn't get a lot of calls. Also handchecking rules don't apply to him, otherwise he would get 4 points 1/2 the time he makes a 3. If Steph get calls that a lot of others did, he would average 5-8 points more than he does in reg season & PO. He doesn't flop or whine much to the refs though, which doesn't help his case. Kawhi is another case of a superstar who doesn't flop/whine to the refs to get calls.

The OKC duo and Lebron on the other hand. :coleman: Though I have to say Lebron gets fouled sometimes and gets no calls. :\

Curry and warriors also get away with many moving screens, that's also very important to get him 3 points.
Everyone gets away with moving screens. The only reason anyone has ever talked about this is because people want to refs to call Warriors on this more than others rather parity for illegal screens.

bdreason
06-05-2016, 02:26 PM
Only problem I have is refs are allowing defenders to hold and grab both Curry and Klay off-the-ball way too much. Curry was getting mugged off-the-ball against OKC. I understand it's hard to call fouls off-the-ball because refs are typically watching the ball... but a foul is a foul. Maybe that's why Silver is talking about adding a 4th ref.

stalkerforlife
06-05-2016, 02:26 PM
It's funny...he's so skilled that he can overcome the bias against him to be the first UMVP of all time.

Some players have ref/NBA help and are marketed with an agenda...some players just lean on skill.

Hey Yo
06-05-2016, 02:34 PM

some more..

http://i.giphy.com/Y5sM53Lr4zAe4.gif

Are you watching his games? You've never seen him fall down after launching a contested 3pt shot, looking for a call?

livinglegend
06-05-2016, 02:35 PM
Nah, he doesn't get a lot of calls. Also handchecking rules don't apply to him, otherwise he would get 4 points 1/2 the time he makes a 3. If Steph get calls that a lot of others did, he would average 5-8 points more than he does in reg season & PO. He doesn't flop or whine much to the refs though, which doesn't help his case. Kawhi is another case of a superstar who doesn't flop/whine to the refs to get calls.

The OKC duo and Lebron on the other hand. :coleman: Though I have to say Lebron gets fouled sometimes and gets no calls. :\

Everyone gets away with moving screens. The only reason anyone has ever talked about this is because people want to refs to call Warriors on this more than others rather parity for illegal screens.

Warriors offense is all about screens.
they use them way more than any other team.
And many of their screens are moving screens. They get away with them a lot more than any other team.

livinglegend
06-05-2016, 02:37 PM
It's funny seeing lakers fan complaining about refs especially after game 1 where Warriors were clearly favored more by the refs.

hold this L
06-05-2016, 02:40 PM
Are you watching his games? You've never seen him fall down after launching a contested 3pt shot, looking for a call?
Do you see him looking at the refs? Once out of what, 50 shots? He shoots that way, but keep going with that dumbass narrative.

kamil
06-05-2016, 02:43 PM
It's funny seeing lakers fan complaining about refs especially after game 1 where Warriors were clearly favored more by the refs.

Is that why Cavs got to the line twice as much as the Warriors?

Do you even logic, bro?

34-24 Footwork
06-05-2016, 02:45 PM
If you flop more, you'll get more calls. Period.

Steph doesn't rely on that...neither does Klay. Their games are that effortless and require very little help from zebras.

Hey Yo
06-05-2016, 02:47 PM
Do you see him looking at the refs? Once out of what, 50 shots? He shoots that way, but keep going with that dumbass narrative.
:oldlol:

First it's Drayfag kicking people in the nuts multiple times because "he shoots that way"

Now it's Curry getting the same excuse for falling down w/o contact while looking for the call.

btw...you don't have to directly "look at the ref" for wanting to get a call. :oldlol:

It's just an expression.

T_L_P
06-05-2016, 02:48 PM
Players (especially Chris Paul) handcheck and grab him all game, and he never gets the call or flops to get the ref's attention.

livinglegend
06-05-2016, 02:51 PM
Is that why Cavs got to the line twice as much as the Warriors?

Do you even logic, bro?

So number of fts determine how much the refs help a team or a player?
If that's the case, then i don't want you to ever again say the refs help Lebron a lot because he is not even top 10 in fta per game. Or I don't want you say the refs helped Miami Heat because in 2013 finals, heat got the least fta per game in history.

34-24 Footwork
06-05-2016, 02:52 PM

First it's Drayfag kicking people in the nuts multiple times because "he shoots that way"

Now it's Curry getting the same excuse for falling down w/o contact while looking for the call.

btw...you don't have to directly "look at the ref" for wanting to get a call. :oldlol:

It's just an expression.

Lol.

Lebron needs all the help he can get from the refs and still barely makes freethrows.

Imagine Curry cheesin to the line like James Harden or Lebron.

46ppg regular season. 50ppg playoffs.

You should be thanking everything holy that he doesn't flop like your idol.

SexSymbol
06-05-2016, 02:54 PM
his hand gets touched on every single covered three pointer he takes, the league just doesn't want to help him, as he is legendary as is.

livinglegend
Lol.

Lebron needs all the help he can get from the refs and still barely makes freethrows.

Imagine Curry cheesin to the line like James Harden or Lebron.

46ppg regular season. 50ppg playoffs.

You should be thanking everything holy that he doesn't flop like your idol.

Lebron is not even top 10 in fta per game.
Nice try, but you fail again.

livinglegend
his hand gets touched on every single covered three pointer he takes, the league just doesn't want to help him, as he is legendary as is.

do does jr smith and frye. Refs don't want to help them also i guess.
And Lebron also get hit on almost all of his drive, refs also don't want to help him.

34-24 Footwork
06-05-2016, 02:58 PM
Lebron is not even top 10 in fta per game.
Nice try, but you fail again.

I'd be scared to go the freethrow line too if I had Dwight Howard's stroke from 15feet.

Sucks to stan a dude who can't score outside of 5 feet.

hold this L
06-05-2016, 02:58 PM

It's just an expression.
Are you mentally challenged or just a plain idiot? He doesn't look for calls and never has. That's the reason he and someone like Kawhi don't get them compared to just about every star and superstar in the league. There's even evidence constantly in games and in gifs that support this. Green should have been suspended for kicking Adams in the balls, I have never said otherwise. He needs to train this summer on how to shoot properly as well because even if he does it accidentally, it's still a kick that can hurt someone. The Adams kick was intentional though, which is why he should have gotten the boot for that game.

Maybe you should find something that you can even debate. Instead you went and chose one of the worst topics that isn't really debatable which brings me back to the first point. You're an idiot.

livinglegend
06-05-2016, 02:59 PM
I'd be scared to go the freethrow line too if I had Dwight Howard's stroke from 15feet.

Sucks to stan a dude who can't score outside of 5 feet.

Don't change the song.
First you say he goes to ft line a lot, then you say i'd be scared to ft line too.

NEXT

Hey Yo
06-05-2016, 03:06 PM
Are you mentally challenged or just a plain idiot? He doesn't look for calls and never has. That's the reason he and someone like Kawhi don't get them compared to just about every star and superstar in the league. There's even evidence constantly in games and in gifs that support this. Green should have been suspended for kicking Adams in the balls, I have never said otherwise. He needs to train this summer on how to shoot properly as well because even if he does it accidentally, it's still a kick that can hurt someone. The Adams kick was intentional though, which is why he should have gotten the boot for that game.

Maybe you should find something that you can even debate. Instead you went and chose one of the worst topics that isn't really debatable which brings me back to the first point. You're an idiot.
:oldlol: :oldlol:

Every playr in the league at one time or another has exaggerated contact looking for the call.

A little touch on Steph's hand in't going to cause him to fall down. Most 3pt shooters know once the ball leaves their hands if the shot is off. That's why they fall down on contested 3's.....looking for the call.

To suggest that Curry doesn't or hasn't done that, obviously is seeing what you want to see.

"that's the way he shoots".....:roll:

Cleverness
06-05-2016, 03:07 PM

LeBron hits people on almost all of his drives, but no fouls are called... it's ridiculous because he should be called for his offensive fouls.. either stiff arms or runs directly into a defender in legal guarding position. There was a poll earlier that showed LeBron's stiff arm is better than Marshawn Lynch's

He's still got the stiff arm.

http://i59.tinypic.com/2cglyqs.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-D9VaSNK6is0/UyYfutznV2I/AAAAAAAAD4U/k9n_yLUTfIM/s1600/1.gif

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CFfh20_WgAE-R-t.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHgdSveUAAA5LeB.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/V36IbdyTv10/hqdefault.jpg

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/3-27-2016/6UQyDR.gif

Cleverness
06-05-2016, 03:07 PM
It's the same thing for JR and Frye. When don't you complain about them not getting fts on their 3pts shots?

lol you cannot be serious.

JR took 1 shot all game and I didn't see Frye get hit when he was playing in garbage time

But hey, you're right, we should call the 1 time JR may get hit this series and the 50 times Curry gets fouled. That would be fair.:applause:

livinglegend
06-05-2016, 03:09 PM
lol you cannot be serious.

JR took 1 shot all game and I didn't see Frye get hit when he was playing in garbage time

But hey, you're right, we should call the 1 time JR may get hit this series and the 50 times Curry gets fouled. That would be fair.:applause:

Where did I say I was talking about game 1?
It was talking about the playoffs in general.

livinglegend
06-05-2016, 03:12 PM
LeBron hits people on almost all of his drives, but no fouls are called... it's ridiculous because he should be called for his offensive fouls.. either stiff arms or runs directly into a defender in legal guarding position. There was a poll earlier that showed LeBron's stiff arm is better than Marshawn Lynch's

That's my point. It balances out.
Lebron gets away with some offensive fouls, but also he doesn't get calls when he is hit when he drives.
Curry and warriors get away with lots of moving screens ( a HUGE part of their offense), but also, they don't calls on some off-ball situations.
Stop looking only one side of things to fit your agenda. Look at the whole picture.

Hey Yo
06-05-2016, 03:14 PM
Wasn't LeBron called for it in game 1 (at a crucial time I think) against Drayfag when he clearly was still moving and didn't have position?

Cleverness
06-05-2016, 03:15 PM
Where did I say I was talking about game 1?
It was talking about the playoffs in general.

Uhh, Thursday June 2nd was the first playoff game for the Cavaliers this year :hammerhead:

Tarik One
06-05-2016, 03:17 PM
The refs usually are closing their eyes in order to not see the illegal screens

livinglegend
06-05-2016, 03:17 PM
Uhh, Thursday June 2nd was the first playoff game for the Cavaliers this year :hammerhead:

Nice try for trying to get away with a lame joke from an argument where i smashed you, but no, you lost and i will let you know that.
Not clever enough for me.

NEXT

hold this L
06-05-2016, 03:20 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol:

Every playr in the league at one time or another has exaggerated contact looking for the call.

A little touch on Steph's hand in't going to cause him to fall down. Most 3pt shooters know once the ball leaves their hands if the shot is off. That's why they fall down on contested 3's.....looking for the call.

To suggest that Curry doesn't or hasn't done that, obviously is seeing what you want to see.

"that's the way he shoots".....:roll:
Steph gets touched on his hand all the time. If they called it fairly, he would be averaging a hell of a lot more FTs per game, 2-3X as much because players are far too slow to get to the ball. He's done it once or twice like every player ever, but he and Kawhi in particular don't do it. They never have. The problem is that you are part of Kobe/leStan family who are complete fvktards that don't use any logic like right about now. If he was looking for fouls, he would be getting them. He would flail, move his hands and exaggerate his body instead of just falling into the ground and getting up to run on the opposite end. There's no point talking to people like yourself however since you have a set agenda and will run full retard with it regardless if it makes sense.

Cleverness
06-05-2016, 03:23 PM

yup

ended up making all these and didn't even complain to refs. LeBron would have screamed hella loud and resorted to shoving people so hard refs would be scared to call an offensive foul

https://youtu.be/-USrOy-aCmQ?t=10m44s

http://s33.postimg.org/9nzs3kwov/curry_fouled3a.png

http://s33.postimg.org/3oc0zxbwf/curry_fouled3b.png

sd3035
06-05-2016, 03:26 PM
Curry is easily the superstar who has received the least ref help in the history of the NBA

Hey Yo
06-05-2016, 03:35 PM
Steph gets touched on his hand all the time. If they called it fairly, he would be averaging a hell of a lot more FTs per game, 2-3X as much because players are far too slow to get to the ball. He's done it once or twice like every player ever, but he and Kawhi in particular don't do it. They never have. The problem is that you are part of Kobe/leStan family who are complete fvktards that don't use any logic like right about now. If he was looking for fouls, he would be getting them. He would flail, move his hands and exaggerate his body instead of just falling into the ground and getting up to run on the opposite end. There's no point talking to people like yourself however since you have a set agenda and will run full retard with it regardless if it makes sense.
Falling down when no or minimal contact is made, on a 3pt shot, means he's looking to get a call. It's a way of saying I got touched. I realize Steph is a string bean, but those touches aren't enough to make him fall.

I'm sorry if you haven't been watching BB long enough to realize this but it's the truth, regardless who the player is.

Why do you think players driving to the basket yell once they get to the traffic and put up a shot or get's stripped of the ball??? Cause they're looking for a call.

hold this L
06-05-2016, 03:37 PM
Falling down when no or minimal contact is made, on a 3pt shot, means he's looking to get a call. It's a way of saying I got touched. I realize Steph is a string bean, but those touches aren't enough to make him fall.

I'm sorry if you haven't been watching BB long enough to realize this but it's the truth, regardless who the player is.

Why do you think players driving to the basket yell once they get to the traffic and put up a shot or get's stripped of the ball??? Cause they're looking for a call.
Must be quite a coincidence that you and any lebron stan that is as dumb as you will be the only people that see it this way. Quite a coincidence.

SamuraiSWISH
06-05-2016, 03:48 PM
I've actually seen the refs swallow their whistles more on letting defenders tap his hand, wrist, and arm on his 3 point shot attempts. Some obvious fouls that would've resulted in 3 free throws easily in the regular season.

Hey Yo
06-05-2016, 03:52 PM
Must be quite a coincidence that you and any lebron stan that is as dumb as you will be the only people that see it this way. Quite a coincidence.
I said..... "regardless who player is" not because it's Curry.

I realize this is prob just your 2nd year of watching basketball but just keep watching kid, get some better glasses and you'll learn the game as it goes. You're welcome for the lesson.

I'm still :oldlol: @ "that's the way he shoots"

tpols
06-05-2016, 04:00 PM

first off, Lebron is the one that inititates contact on his drives .. he might as well be adrian peterson the way he plays basketball. second, lebron gets a fair amount of calls from refs.. not too much or too little, just right. If anything there needs to be slightly more attention paid to his offensive fouling if we are to be completely honest.

to me the real guy that gets away with way too much is kyrie, 1 2 steppin into big guys and flopping, seeing limbs and swing his arms through, chicken wing'ing guys to create space then acting like he got hit.. he is a mini james harden with his tactics (and lack of physical toughness / defense). It just annoys the hell out of me that a player of Steph Curry's caliber gets much less respect than that guy.

STATUTORY
06-05-2016, 04:02 PM
you don't get calls in the league unless you are a dark skinned player

see Steph and Lin

Phong
06-05-2016, 04:03 PM
refs don't call everything.You mean Lebron's stiff arm gets hit by a defender's face or chest every time Lebron drives.

tpols
06-05-2016, 04:08 PM
Players (especially Chris Paul) handcheck and grab him all game, and he never gets the call or flops to get the ref's attention.

I think the reason he never flops is because his whole life, even to this day, the biggest knock on Curry is "hes too small" or "hes soft", because of his baby face and smaller build, so he doesnt want to feed that perception and bites the bullet instead. He needs to do something at this point though, force those zebras to blow their damn whistle.

IGOTGAME
06-05-2016, 04:14 PM
Throughout the playoffs, he can't get open because they grab him constantly off ball.
He does just as much grabbing off ball

Hey Yo
06-05-2016, 04:15 PM
I think the reason he never flops is because his whole life, even to this day, the biggest knock on Curry is "hes too small" or "hes soft", because of his baby face and smaller build, so he doesnt want to feed that perception and bites the bullet instead. He needs to do something at this point though, force those zebras to blow their damn whistle.
:roll: :roll:

SamuraiSWISH
06-05-2016, 04:16 PM
He does show a lot of heart. Rose doesn't flop either, even when he's fantastic at drawing actual mid air contact or fouls. Guess the league wants you to flop now in order to over sell contact. Then they wonder why players have been doing it more than ever.

hold this L
06-05-2016, 04:20 PM
I said..... "regardless who player is" not because it's Curry.

I realize this is prob just your 2nd year of watching basketball but just keep watching kid, get some better glasses and you'll learn the game as it goes. You're welcome for the lesson.

I'm still :oldlol: @ "that's the way he shoots"
What lesson? You haven't given one example of making a point rather than laughing when Steph pulls back when shooting and falls.. since wait for it, he doesn't gets calls for fouls. There is plenty of evidence that constantly show Steph getting fouled and not getting called, something you've purposely ignored.

Good original joke about it being my second year by the way. Very clever. You're just an awful poster. You pretty much post with an agenda like many Kobe and Lebron morons in here instead of trying to discuss ball. I'm surprised you haven't brought any alts to agree with your dumbass, so that's a positive. :applause:

Hey Yo
06-05-2016, 04:20 PM
He does show a lot of heart. Rose doesn't flop either, even when he's fantastic at drawing actual mid air contact or fouls. Guess the league wants you to flop now in order to over sell contact. Then they wonder why players have been doing it more than ever.
:roll:

Jesus...what are you guys watching?? You do realize exaggerating contact is the same as flopping?

Rose has never exaggerated contact at the basket......really?

Dresta
06-05-2016, 04:33 PM
https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-27-2016/6UQyDR.gif

Bron's go to move right ere...

Hey Yo
06-05-2016, 04:34 PM
What lesson? You haven't given one example of making a point rather than laughing when Steph pulls back when shooting and falls.. since wait for it, he doesn't gets calls for fouls. There is plenty of evidence that constantly show Steph getting fouled and not getting called, something you've purposely ignored. Now see....was that so hard to admit, that Steph falls to the ground looking for a call? I never said he never got fouled. I said he doens't get enough contact "like all other players who do it" to warrant falling to the ground.

:applause: baby step progress.

Good original joke about it being my second year by the way. Very clever. You're just an awful poster. You pretty much post with an agenda like many Kobe and Lebron morons in here instead of trying to discuss ball. I'm surprised you haven't brought any alts to agree with your dumbass, so that's a positive. :applause:
I'm horrible? I'm a dumbass?? You're the one defending his falling by saying "that's the way he shoots" That's one of the stupidest things I've seen said on this site.

I have and need no alts. What's the purpose of having 2 or more accounts? I'm not a p*ssy who needs a trolling account. I say what I wanna say with this one.

tpols
06-05-2016, 04:39 PM
Hey yo, stop shitposting in this thread. Curry hardly ever falls down when he shoots 3's or egregiously flops in any manner.

otoh, we can produce like a 100 gifs of a 6'9 270 lb body builder lookin dude (your idol) doing it way more often and flamboyantly. You are starting to sound like pauk and his jordan bullsh!t. kindly exit.

Hey Yo
06-05-2016, 05:07 PM
Hey yo, stop shitposting in this thread. Curry hardly ever falls down when he shoots 3's or egregiously flops in any manner.

otoh, we can produce like a 100 gifs of a 6'9 270 lb body builder lookin dude (your idol) doing it way more often and flamboyantly. You are starting to sound like pauk and his jordan bullsh!t. kindly exit.
Ahhhhhhhh so now it goes from never to hardly ever.......:oldlol:

Produce all you want...still not going to change the fact that your new string bean is falling cause he's looking for the call, not because he can't keep from falling after little to no contact.

Sorry if the truth hurts.

tpols
06-05-2016, 05:45 PM
Ahhhhhhhh so now it goes from never to hardly ever.......:oldlol:

Produce all you want...still not going to change the fact that your new string bean is falling cause he's looking for the call, not because he can't keep from falling after little to no contact.

Sorry if the truth hurts.

in first post you're picking semantics at I said "never flops", and here I said "hardly ever falls down"

.... :facepalm

but its all just semantic bs from you. please try to stay on topic, thats all I'm sayin

Blue&Orange
06-05-2016, 05:57 PM
Larry Bird says in his time they didn't practice 3 point shots like today, then he says today is a great era.

Jerry West says making finals and losing is a great achievement and then say Curry doesn't get calls.

I see a pattern here, first say something that make me look better, then say something that don't make me look biased.

Mr Feeny
06-05-2016, 06:00 PM

his FT rate is also so low because he mostly shoots 3s, hard to get too many foul calls on those shotsStop your garbage. He's certainly better at drawing contact than your idol. Stay bitter and mad.

It's pathetic the way you try to bring him down:oldlol:

bdreason
06-05-2016, 06:00 PM
Players need to be punished for blatant flopping (faking contact). And I'm not talking about a 5k fine. Give a warning, and then a technical, and then an ejection. Multiple flops over the course of multiple games should accumulate as well. I'm not talking about punishing guys for embellishing contact or trying to take charges. I'm talking about punishing guys who repeatedly fake contact. I'm talking about Russell Westbrook shooting a 30 footer and flailing his arms and legs like a maniac when there is obviously no contact... something that happened multiple times last series. I'm talking about Jamal Crawford falling down on every jumper he takes despite there being no contact whatsoever.

Maybe once the league starts punishing the teams during games for these egregious flops, players will start focusing more on playing basketball instead of tricking the refs.

kamil
06-05-2016, 06:51 PM
https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-27-2016/6UQyDR.gif

Bron's go to move right ere...

There's like 4 push offs in that one play.

BUT **** NO, WILL A LEBRON* FAN ADMIT IT!

Overdrive
06-05-2016, 06:51 PM

Who tossed him? He went off balance himself...wasn't even touched. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKZreuYNoAA