PDA

View Full Version : How Many Finals Loses More to Come for Bron?

AirTupac
06-05-2016, 05:49 PM
This one. Probably next year since no ones in the east. I could see 3 more finals loses coming up. Yikes. He'll be the only "legend" with 6+ finals loses.

As my man Kobe "DA 5/7" Bryant said. Its either you win or you don't. No in between.

KiiiiNG
06-05-2016, 05:51 PM
This one. Probably next year since no ones in the east. I could see 3 more finals loses coming up. Yikes. He'll be the only "legend" with 6+ finals loses.

As my man Kobe "DA 5/7" Bryant said. Its either you win or you don't. No in between.
:facepalm

bigkingsfan
06-05-2016, 05:52 PM
Needs to start losing in the ECF or miss the playoffs to boost his legacy.

Quickening
06-05-2016, 05:58 PM
How boring is your home life, that you felt the need to make this thread :lol

SouBeachTalents
06-05-2016, 06:54 PM

As my man Kobe "DA 5/7" Bryant said. Luckily I had Shaq averaging 35/15 every Finals.

FTFY

Bankaii
06-05-2016, 07:09 PM
Hard to lose when you're riding the MDE Shaq's coattails.
Dude had 16 ppg on 37% Finals and the Lakers still won convincingly:roll:

stalkerforlife
06-05-2016, 07:17 PM
Durant and some other stars have to go to the east...this is just ridiculous.

Bran stacks his team to the brim in a historically weak conference and ruins the integrity of competition for 6 straight seasons now, but the NBA doesn't bat an eyelash because they're marketing him to be something he clearly isn't.

ImKobe
06-05-2016, 07:25 PM
Hard to lose when you're riding the MDE Shaq's coattails.
Dude had 16 ppg on 37% Finals and the Lakers still won convincingly:roll:

injury

Lakers lost the game he didn't play

came back next game and won them the game on the road with Shaq fouled out in OT to basically clinch the series with a 3-1 series lead with 2 out of the next 3 games at home

and they didn't win convincingly, there were only two blowouts in the series, one of which Indiana won by 33 points