PDA

View Full Version : Maybe firing David Blatt was a bad thing

Bigsmoke
06-05-2016, 10:06 PM
He wasn't perfect but he wasn't that bad.

oarabbus
06-05-2016, 10:07 PM
We steppin over Lue like AI right now! :roll:

Akrazotile
06-05-2016, 10:09 PM
Honestly, it's got nothing to do with the coach.

They just dont have the talent GS does. Not even close, tbh. There is no player in history that gets these Cavs past the Warriors in Lebron's place. Theyre just not as good. Nothin a coach can do.

Bigsmoke
06-05-2016, 10:27 PM

They just dont have the talent GS does. Not even close, tbh. There is no player in history that gets these Cavs past the Warriors in Lebron's place. Theyre just not as good. Nothin a coach can do.

Same as last year.

Blatt as a coach was better

JimmyMcAdocious
06-05-2016, 10:30 PM
Everyone calling GS's title last season fraudulent really ****ed the NBA this season. That's how I'm viewing this season and this Finals beating. People poked at greatness and greatness bent everyone over, like it always does.

game3524
06-05-2016, 10:32 PM

This.

Cavs just don't have the personnal to compete defensively. It is really tough when 2/3 best players are complete liabilities on defense.

bluechox2
06-05-2016, 10:33 PM
does shumpert got jizz in his hair...

Blue&Orange
06-05-2016, 10:38 PM
This is what you get for firing a coach because Lebron was having a historic terrible shooting season and needed a puppet that played a fast pace run and gun system no defense, for him to get those fast break layups he loves and were accustomed on the Heat. His fg% went up a lot with the firing of Blatt.

First Lebron, second the team.

The moment i saw how Lue cavs played, i said they had ZERO chances.