Born Sinner
06-05-2016, 10:36 PM
As soon as the lead was up to 10, you can see him check out. It was sad tbh

CelticBaller
06-05-2016, 10:36 PM
:oldlol:

elementally morale
06-05-2016, 10:37 PM
There was a thread 5 days ago. The queston was what we think LeBron's FG% would be. I said 42% if he is the best scorer on the team and 48% if Kyrie is the best scorer on the team. I doN't know the %, but I feel it's close to 42%.

Indian guy was all over me for saying that, but it's absolutely logical. As I told him in the thread, no jumper will do this to you vs. GS.

branslowski
06-05-2016, 10:38 PM
Dayum, dat boy playin like he tryna lose.

DonDadda59
06-05-2016, 10:39 PM
:roll: it's his teammates fault DOE!

And David Blatt. Don't forget that everything that went wrong with the Cavs was David Blatt's fault.

This man LeGM managed to handpick his team AND his coach and still puts up performances like that.

Shameful.

Tmuston Beltics
06-05-2016, 10:39 PM
Nearly quadruple double:bowdown:

GINOBILI!
06-05-2016, 10:41 PM
Early in the game, LeBron got badly stripped twice and his teammates lucked into recovering the ball. That would have been 2 additional turnovers.

PsychoBe
06-05-2016, 10:43 PM
b-b-b-b-but bran has to take mj's advice tho :lol

https://media.giphy.com/media/l4Ki2obCyAQS5WhFe/giphy.gif

run back to south beach big fellah you know you won't give cleveland no ring big fellah

Real14
06-05-2016, 10:47 PM
:roll:

Indian guy
06-05-2016, 10:49 PM
That's a very misleading number. I can recall at least 4 passes that were completely on point that his teammates failed to catch. And these were just basic passes on the perimeter, where he was simply rotating the ball. Not even passes he made inside after penetrating.

hold this L
06-05-2016, 10:49 PM
7 turnovers
Close the thread guys, this changes everything. :pimp:

PickernRoller
06-05-2016, 10:52 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/bmujtlix2RKZG/giphy.gif

ErhnamDjinn
06-05-2016, 10:52 PM
That's a very misleading number. I can recall at least 4 passes that were completely on point that his teammates failed to catch. And these were just basic passes on the perimeter, where he was simply rotating the ball. Not even passes he made inside after penetrating.
So its his temates fault again
or maybe his coach.

or maybe he got called for back 2 back travels or has a hard time getting through iggys d

colts19
06-05-2016, 10:53 PM
Mj my ass.
And may I add Larry Bird my ass.

juju151111
06-05-2016, 10:56 PM
They was two plays he got stripped and his teammates saved him so it evens out. He was still horrible.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-05-2016, 10:57 PM

He was terrible dude. It's okay to admit it. :oldlol:

Young X
06-05-2016, 11:08 PM
I'm waiting for this guy to show me something legendary. This right here is garbage.

I know the Warriors' defense plays a part but you're at worst the 2nd best player in the league. Show me SOMETHING.

Real14
06-05-2016, 11:11 PM
And may I add Larry Bird my ass.
And may I add k.leonard my ass:oldlol:

hitmanyr2k
06-05-2016, 11:14 PM
I lost faith in Lebron when he got Curry defending him on a switch and rather than take a jumper over that midget he passed it out to a teammate who was covered in no man's land beyond the 3 point line for a tougher shot. Lebron has no faith in his jumper whatsoever which makes his offensive game extremely clunky and limited. It's shades of 2011.

34-24 Footwork
06-05-2016, 11:15 PM
I'm waiting for this guy to show me something legendary. This right here is garbage.

I know the Warriors' defense plays a part but you're at worst the 2nd best player in the league. Show me SOMETHING.

Why is Lebron considered a top 2 player in the league?

Can you HONESTLY say that he's better Westbrook/KD after what we've seen in the last 2 weeks?

34-24 Footwork
06-05-2016, 11:17 PM
I lost faith in Lebron when he got Curry defending him on a switch and rather than take a jumper over that midget he passed it out to a teammate who was covered in no man's land beyond the 3 point line for a tougher shot. Lebron has no faith in his jumper whatsoever which makes his offensive game extremely clunky and limited. It's shades of 2011.

An uncontested mid range jumper for Lebron is like a 19% shot.

A fall-away 3 from JR Smith is like 25%

A K Love contested 3 is like 30%.

So Lebron has a great bball IQ, if you ask me.

Real14
06-05-2016, 11:18 PM

Only thing legendary that coming is him accomplishing 2/7:oldlol:

Young X
06-05-2016, 11:22 PM
Why is Lebron considered a top 2 player in the league?

Can you HONESTLY say that he's better Westbrook/KD after what we've seen in the last 2 weeks?Bron is better than both of those guys especially Durant.

34-24 Footwork
06-05-2016, 11:23 PM
Bron is better than both of those guys especially Durant.

I agree with Durant. He's not better than Westbrook.

Young X
06-05-2016, 11:30 PM
I agree with Durant. He's not better than Westbrook.Offensively I might agree with you about Westbrook, but I'm low on his defense. He's careless and has terrible awareness. James is a much better defender. Better two way player.

34-24 Footwork
06-05-2016, 11:34 PM
Offensively I might agree with you about Westbrook, but I'm low on his defense. He's careless and has terrible awareness. James is a much better defender. Better two way player.

You can't HONESTLY say that Bron is a better defender after these playoffs bro.

You seen Lebron on defense tonight?

So I strongly disagree on him being a better two way player than Westbrook. He's not better on either end as far as I'm concerned.

Phong
06-06-2016, 12:53 AM
Can't wait for ESPN to come up with some excuses or explain how this loss is actually a legendary win for LeBron.

BlackVVaves
06-06-2016, 01:22 AM
You can't HONESTLY say that Bron is a better defender after these playoffs bro.

You seen Lebron on defense tonight?

So I strongly disagree on him being a better two way player than Westbrook. He's not better on either end as far as I'm concerned.

Every reasonable basketball analyst has been calling out this myth that Westbrook is a great defender. It's similar to the propaganda that permeated the late 2000s (post 2008) and early 2010s with Kobe.

Russell gambles way too much, and it hurts his team when he gets burned trying to play the passing lanes and leaves his man open while his team now has to play 4 v 5, and make defensive rotations that are advantageous for the opposition. He's also not an alert player consistently enough to be hailed as a great defender. He has all the tools to be, but he has not exhibited the kind of prowess that earns players like Leonard, Allen, Green (Danny or Draymond) that title.

Bron's defense is also overrated, but he is definitely a more disciplined, smarter, and versatile defender than Westbrook.

Ai2death
06-06-2016, 01:23 AM

Gotta admit, i checked his stats during the game and he wasn't given these T/O's, his team mates wore them.

He did have 3 T/Os in a row, 2 travels and then ran straight into Green turning it over.

He had a horrible night

ClipperRevival
06-06-2016, 01:28 AM

It's just not him. At his core, he's not a killer. Sure, he has summoned up that rage once in a while but it needs to be artificially generated and not a constant. Imagine this guy with MJs fire and dedication to the game?

fourkicks44
06-06-2016, 01:46 AM
Can't wait for ESPN to come up with some excuses or explain how this loss is actually a legendary win for LeBron.

I can see it now, all over ISH too.

"Most finals losses, a great achievement".

imnew09
06-06-2016, 02:53 AM
-20 LMFAO

20 = 2 GSW 0 CAVS
:bowdown: :bowdown:

sd3035
06-06-2016, 03:12 AM

You're melting down into a puddle of Curry

34-24 Footwork
06-06-2016, 03:18 AM
Every reasonable basketball analyst has been calling out this myth that Westbrook is a great defender. It's similar to the propaganda that permeated the late 2000s (post 2008) and early 2010s with Kobe.

Russell gambles way too much, and it hurts his team when he gets burned trying to play the passing lanes and leaves his man open while his team now has to play 4 v 5, and make defensive rotations that are advantageous for the opposition. He's also not an alert player consistently enough to be hailed as a great defender. He has all the tools to be, but he has not exhibited the kind of prowess that earns players like Leonard, Allen, Green (Danny or Draymond) that title.

Bron's defense is also overrated, but he is definitely a more disciplined, smarter, and versatile defender than Westbrook.

I agree. Westbrook gambles way too often because he depends so much on his anticipation.

But Lebron doesn't even anticipate. He just doesn't play defense....especially off ball.

coin24
06-06-2016, 04:22 AM

This:lol :lol

Needs more help