PDA

View Full Version : Lebron was like the 3rd worst player on the court when he's out there and

STATUTORY
06-05-2016, 11:10 PM
he's talking about he needs help?

lol his teammates looking at him like score some points u dumb piece of shit :roll: :roll:

Kobe 10 years into the league with no achilles be scoring 60 and Bran standing there shooting 7-17 loooking for help :roll: :roll:

coin24
06-06-2016, 04:26 AM
busy making the right basketball plays:lol :lol

Akrazotile
06-06-2016, 04:31 AM
busy making the right basketball plays:lol :lol

He is.

If he just wanted to put up scoring numbers he could take as many shots as Brickbe and do it. We gonna act like Kobe doesnt shoot 44% from the field? I dont think Lebron would have trouble matching that.

The issue is he's trying to win, and since he doesnt have Shaq/Pau/Odom/Bynum with PJ on the bench he's gotta exercise some IQ... And even then, his team is simply overmatched. There is nothing he could do individually to change the outcome. No player in his place possibly could either.

Soundwave
06-06-2016, 04:36 AM
He is.

If he just wanted to put up scoring numbers he could take as many shots as Brickbe and do it. We gonna act like Kobe doesnt shoot 44% from the field? I dont think Lebron would have trouble matching that.

The issue is he's trying to win, and since he doesnt have Shaq/Pau/Odom/Bynum with PJ on the bench he's gotta exercise some IQ... And even then, his team is simply overmatched. There is nothing he could do individually to change the outcome. No player in his place possibly could either.

He's not trying to win. He's quitting when things don't go his way, like he always does.

Grow some damn balls and yell back at the storm, the storm should fear you, you shouldn't f**king cower like a damn coward with your teammates snivelling around you.

That's where greatness is made, when it's hard, when it looks impossible.

You have to be selfish sometimes, this is freaking professional sports, not the ice capades where being nice gets you a ribbon. This is not about being liked. If you want that shit go find another sport.

Say what you want about Kobe but he at least had the mentality to want to try every time, even if he wasn't as successful at it as MJ.

The Pistons even when they were beating the Bulls, you don't think Jordan didn't put the fear of death into them? He made them sweat even when they were winning. They knew they couldn't hold him down forever, LeBron ... just get a 15 pound lead, odds are better than 50 percent that whatever team he's "leading" will just fold like a cheap tent.

If OKC can show more fight than this, why can't Cleveland?

coin24
06-06-2016, 04:37 AM
He is.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Bynum 8ppg? Yeah really carried Bryant

Bran just quit on his team as usual once it became a challenge. Typical front runner

Akrazotile
06-06-2016, 04:44 AM
His shot isnt falling this year. Weve seen him take over plenty of times in the past. He has numerous 40+ point performances in elimination games or close out games.

If hes struggling to shoot this year theres no sense in hoisting up bricks just to show people on the internet he's "alpha." He's making the best possible plays for his team. I realize someone like Kobe wouod have no shame and just shoot 6/24 to make some kind of a point, but Lebron is playing the way youre supposed to play basketball - smart. Things just arent going their way bc the team is way overmatched. Stop hatin.

Anyway, he bout to let the snake out..

TheImmortal
06-06-2016, 04:49 AM
http://i66.tinypic.com/2lkwdqc.gif

Real14
06-06-2016, 05:51 AM
http://i66.tinypic.com/2lkwdqc.gif
:roll:

plowking
06-06-2016, 07:16 AM
He's not trying to win. He's quitting when things don't go his way, like he always does.

Grow some damn balls and yell back at the storm, the storm should fear you, you shouldn't f**king cower like a damn coward with your teammates snivelling around you.

You have to be selfish sometimes, this is freaking professional sports, not the ice capades where being nice gets you a ribbon. This is not about being liked. If you want that shit go find another sport.

Say what you want about Kobe but he at least had the mentality to want to try every time, even if he wasn't as successful at it as MJ.

Did he not do that last year and idiots like yourself even now are saying 2/7?

Did he shoot and score enough for you last year. He shot 40% last year, same as Kobe in his win against the Celtics in 2010, while also putting up more rebounds and assists. Oh, and points while we're at it.

What mentality are you talking about with Kobe? Keep shooting and see if it works? Bron is a multi-faceted player. He tried one way, and it didn't work last year. Clearly this hasn't worked either. Maybe he'll revert back to last year now, with an even worse defensive team. See how that goes...

Maybe the other team is just better and no matter how well he plays, ala last year, he won't win? Maybe basketball isn't this narrative based bullshit like you seem to think it is, and the fact that he suddenly tries super hard (according to you he isn't) and they somehow just start winning. Doesn't work like that. You're ignorant if you think it does.

elementally morale
06-06-2016, 07:21 AM
Maybe the other team is just better and no matter how well he plays, ala last year, he won't win? Maybe basketball isn't this narrative based bullshit like you seem to think it is, and the fact that he suddenly tries super hard (according to you he isn't) and they somehow just start winning. Doesn't work like that. You're ignorant if you think it does.

I basically agree with you, but LeBron doesn't seem to be trying super hard. It would not matter much if he did, sure. But he isn't out there die trying, is he?

Overdrive
06-06-2016, 08:05 AM
he's talking about he needs help?

lol his teammates looking at him like score some points u dumb piece of shit :roll: :roll:

Kobe 10 years into the league with no achilles be scoring 60 and Bran standing there shooting 7-17 loooking for help :roll: :roll:

Kobe's (scoring) peak was 10 years into the league...with a functioning achilles. Can't even get the facts straight on the player you stan.

I basically agree with you, but LeBron doesn't seem to be trying super hard. It would not matter much if he did, sure. But he isn't out there die trying, is he?

I actually think he's trying hard, but he just doesn't have the right skillset to break open the GS defense.

elementally morale
06-06-2016, 08:21 AM
I actually think he's trying hard, but he just doesn't have the right skillset to break open the GS defense.

He may or he may not. I don't know. What I know is his body language is strange from the get go. He looks frustrated. It's easy to understand why. Still, I think he should look angry instead. And taking 3 shots in the 3rd quarter when the game slipped away isn't a good idea either.

Lebron23
06-06-2016, 08:27 AM
Did he not do that last year and idiots like yourself even now are saying 2/7?

Did he shoot and score enough for you last year. He shot 40% last year, same as Kobe in his win against the Celtics in 2010, while also putting up more rebounds and assists. Oh, and points while we're at it.

What mentality are you talking about with Kobe? Keep shooting and see if it works? Bron is a multi-faceted player. He tried one way, and it didn't work last year. Clearly this hasn't worked either. Maybe he'll revert back to last year now, with an even worse defensive team. See how that goes...

That guy is an idiot. And never play basketball in his entire life. Kyrie and Love sucks last night. LeBron had a decent game, but It's very hard to score against the warriors defense.

Cavs needs to put Matthew D in their starting lineup, and Irving needs to come off the bench.

Lebron23
06-06-2016, 08:39 AM
Curry was still stats padding at the start of the 4th quarter, but he failed to score.

LMAO

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

STATUTORY
06-06-2016, 08:44 AM
He is.

See that's the problem, making the right basketball plays will only win you the games you are suppose to win. You need to be truly exceptional and someitmes break the rules of basketball if you want to win improbable games.

Lebron is a high floor low ceiling player. He will get you 20+ with some assists and rebounds, but nights you really need him to take over and impose his will singularly. Dude is looking for help like a young boy looking for his father

elementally morale
06-06-2016, 08:47 AM
See that's the problem, making the right basketball plays will only win you the games you are suppose to win. You need to be truly exceptional and someitmes break the rules of basketball if you want to win improbable games.

Lebron is a high floor low ceiling player. He will get you 20+ with some assists and rebounds, but nights you really need him to take over and impose his will singularly. Dude is looking for help like a young boy looking for his father

This is a surprisingly good post. Especially these two statements:

making the right basketball plays will only win you the games you are suppose to win

Lebron is a high floor low ceiling player.

:applause:

Prime_Shaq
06-06-2016, 08:50 AM
That guy is an idiot. And never play basketball in his entire life. Kyrie and Love sucks last night. LeBron had a decent game, but It's very hard to score against the warriors defense.

Cavs needs to put Matthew D in their starting lineup, and Irving needs to come off the bench.
Nah man, LeBron has to continuously drive to keep pressure on Golden State's defense. Not to mention Cavs need to limit their turnovers and play with much more energy and urgency. Nothing you can do when Draymond is getting those 3s off the dribbles though. I wouldn't count out the Cavs just yet but they have to really pick up their level of play at home.

Optimus Prime
06-06-2016, 08:50 AM
LeBron needs more help. It's too difficult to pad your stats without being surrounded by All-Time Greats.

Lebron23
06-06-2016, 08:52 AM
Nah man, LeBron has to continuously drive to keep pressure on Golden State's defense. Not to mention Cavs need to limit their turnovers and play with much more energy and urgency. Nothing you can do when Draymond is getting those 3s off the dribbles though. I wouldn't count out the Cavs just yet but they have to really pick up their level of play at home.

Pippen said Cavs need to put Mozgov back in their starting lineup. Green is very motivated and he earned my respect last night. Dude really wanted to destroy the Cavs front court.

stalkerforlife
06-06-2016, 09:51 AM

The Pistons even when they were beating the Bulls, you don't think Jordan didn't put the fear of death into them? He made them sweat even when they were winning. They knew they couldn't hold him down forever, LeBron ... just get a 15 pound lead, odds are better than 50 percent that whatever team he's "leading" will just fold like a cheap tent.

If OKC can show more fight than this, why can't Cleveland?

Great post.

chazzy
06-06-2016, 12:20 PM
He shot 40% last year, same as Kobe in his win against the Celtics in 2010
Kobe was far more efficient, especially going into game 7