PDA

View Full Version : LeBron's legacy is bigger than basketball : He will be remembered as GOAT athlete

KiiiiNG
06-05-2016, 11:25 PM
No matter what LeBron does or doesn't do in the NBA for the rest of his career, LeBron has bragging rights that NO other person has in ANY sport! LeBron is the best all-around athlete of all time. Size, Power, Strength, Durability, Endurance, Agility, Hand-eye! LeBron is the KING of modern athletics!

That's far more important than how many rings his teams won in the NBA... he's transcended the sport

warriorfan
06-05-2016, 11:26 PM
op will be remembered as a white trash loser who wears mismatching outfits from ross

kamil
06-05-2016, 11:27 PM
Damage control.

CelticBaller
06-05-2016, 11:28 PM
And you're going to be remembered as the ****** who defended him in a message board

Oh wait, you're not. You're irrelevant :oldlol:

Elosha
OP, do you possibly recognize how pathetic and desperate that sounds? Man up. At least try to make some arguments that the Cavs can somehow come back.

KiiiiNG
Any non-losers wanna chime in?

gilalizard
06-05-2016, 11:29 PM
He ain't that big and strong and fast now that he's off the HGH.

branslowski
06-05-2016, 11:31 PM
If losin was good? Yea GOAT.

Disaprine
06-05-2016, 11:33 PM
:roll: 2/7 :roll:

Real14
06-05-2016, 11:34 PM
Everybody that replied except you are non-losers. You the loser.

KiiiiNG
06-05-2016, 11:36 PM
Everybody that replied except you are non-losers. You the loser.
Says the 30 year old black guy who celebrated his birthday on ISH. :oldlol:

Go outside ya worthless prick, or add something to the conversation. Who could possibly be argued over LeBron as GOAT athlete?

Straight_Ballin
Lebron is a loser and so are his stans.
Both have failed miserably at what they do.

Poetry
LeBron is the best all-around athlete of all time.

LeBron was an amazing athlete, but he's not a two-sport athlete, so I disagree.

PsychoBe
06-05-2016, 11:37 PM
bo jackson ????

Poetry
06-05-2016, 11:39 PM
bo jackson ????

An all-star in both leagues :applause:

Real14
06-05-2016, 11:39 PM
Says the 30 year old black guy who celebrated his birthday on ISH. :oldlol:

Go outside ya worthless prick, or add something to the conversation. Who could possibly be argued over LeBron as GOAT athlete?
Niguh I made a thread that's all. You on the other hand sucks a he-bitch wang everyday. He's the GOAT bitch that always lose in the finals.

Real14
06-05-2016, 11:41 PM
bo jackson ????
Ether!

KiiiiNG
06-05-2016, 11:41 PM
LeBron was an amazing athlete, but he's not a two-sport athlete, so I disagree.
He was all american football player his freshman year of high school. LeBron is better at Football than Bo was at baseball. LeBron could be an all-pro receiver/TE in the NFL right now if he wanted.

Those arguments hold no weight

pejavelin
06-05-2016, 11:43 PM
highly regarded for physical traits instead of working hard and having the best skillset.

Do you think you are helping him?:biggums:

Real14
06-05-2016, 11:43 PM
He was all american football player his freshman year of high school. LeBron is better at Football than Bo was at baseball. LeBron could be an all-pro receiver/TE in the NFL right now if he wanted.

He could but he didn't you dumb ass bitch. Even A.I was the star quaterback of his high school football team and Ben Wallace had 3 scholarships in basketball, football, and baseball.

Poetry
06-05-2016, 11:45 PM
He was all american football player his freshman year of high school. LeBron is better at Football than Bo was at baseball.

High school?

LeBron could be an all-pro receiver/TE in the NFL right now if he wanted.

Charlie Ward actually went out there and won a Heisman. That's reality.

KiiiiNG
06-05-2016, 11:46 PM
He couldn't but he didn't you dumb ass bitch. Even A.I was the star quaterback of his high school football team and Ben Wallace had 3 scholarships in basketball, football, and baseball.
There's plenty of athletes who could play two sports professionally but didn't.... even Russell Wilson was drafted to the Texas Rangers. Bo was just a rare weirdo who did wanted to play two sports... props to him but it doesn't make him any more impressive as an athlete. I'd love to see him pick up a basketball and try to move with fluidity and grace. It would never happen.

knicksman
06-05-2016, 11:47 PM
Op is a westbrook stan so its not a surprise that hes dumb

Real14
06-05-2016, 11:47 PM
Charlie Ward actually went out there and won a Heisman. That's reality.
Damn, I forgot about his NCAA football days. He was a problem.

knicksman
06-05-2016, 11:48 PM
highly regarded for physical traits instead of working hard and having the best skillset.

Do you think you are helping him?:biggums:

Hes dumb. Most bran stans are even proud that hes the shaq of perimeter. Lol

KiiiiNG
06-05-2016, 11:49 PM
LeBron destroys Bo

Bigger Stronger Thicker Longer. Bo was brittle as **** too boys. Didn't even hold up.

LeBron is GOAT athlete

Leroy Jetson
06-05-2016, 11:50 PM

Just to be clear you are saying that Lebron who played HIGH SCHOOL football was better at football than Bo Jackson who was an MLB all star was at baseball? :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

Real14
06-05-2016, 11:50 PM
There's plenty of athletes who could play two sports professionally but didn't.... even Russell Wilson was drafted to the Texas Rangers. Bo was just a rare weirdo who did wanted to play two sports... props to him but it doesn't make him any more impressive as an athlete. I'd love to see him pick up a basketball and try to move with fluidity and grace. It would never happen.
Like I said LeBron did not play in the NFL, so you can not say he's the best.

KiiiiNG
06-05-2016, 11:52 PM
Just to be clear you are saying that Lebron who played HIGH SCHOOL football was better at football than Bo Jackson who was an MLB all star was at baseball? :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:
Yes, I firmly believe you could put LeBron on any NFL team with just one off-season to prepare, and he'd be up there with Gronk as the leagues best TE.

SpaceJam
06-05-2016, 11:53 PM
Let the LeBron stans hold onto this 'GOAT athlete' thing, it's all they've got left

Real14
06-05-2016, 11:54 PM
Yes, I firmly believe you could put LeBron on any NFL team with just one off-season to prepare, and he'd be up there with Gronk as the leagues best TE.
That niguh would get cramps in his first game and sit out.

Prime_Shaq
06-05-2016, 11:54 PM
He is an all-time great but the only thing he changed or "transcended" was the trend of the formation of super teams.

KiiiiNG
06-06-2016, 12:02 AM
Like I said LeBron did not play in the NFL, so you can not say he's the best.
The two-sport nonsense doesn't even matter you scrub. Name someone the size of LeBron who can do EVERYTHING elite athletically. There is no weakness in his athletic game... Bo loses by default. Have him grow 7 inches and develop some sort of wingspan before we start throwing this guy ahead of LeBron in the athletic GOAT rankings. You can say BO is the better sportsman... because he played one more sport, but you can't say he's the better athlete, because LeBron simply wipes the floor with that midget.

"He's what, 6-9, 250? He looks like he's slimmed down but to be that big and that naturally strong and to be able to fly through the air and have body control like he does ... that's something we probably haven't seen in a long time. Don't get me wrong, there are athletes we come across, but they don't have the total package like LeBron has. Yeah, I'd pay him that respect to say he is the best athlete I've seen by far" - Trent Williams, Redskins OT

ekosky
06-06-2016, 12:04 AM
:roll:

AceManIII
06-06-2016, 12:11 AM
Wilt more athletic

Dray n Klay
06-06-2016, 12:19 AM
Kiiiing stays Wiiiinning :rockon: :hammertime: :dancin

Genaro
06-06-2016, 12:29 AM
So he should've went to play tennis, swim or run tracks. As a basketball player you actually need to be able to play in group

sportjames23
06-06-2016, 12:29 AM
No matter what LeBron does or doesn't do in the NBA for the rest of his career, LeBron has bragging rights that NO other person has in ANY sport! LeBron is the best all-around athlete of all time. Size, Power, Strength, Durability, Endurance, Agility, Hand-eye! LeBron is the KING of modern athletics!

That's far more important than how many rings his teams won in the NBA... he's transcended the sport

https://media.giphy.com/media/l4Ki2obCyAQS5WhFe/giphy.gif

KiiiiNG
06-06-2016, 12:31 AM
:roll:

I'm sorry.. but that's the best GIF of all time. Have never not laughed when posted. Jordan is such a cheesy cornball

Real14
06-06-2016, 12:33 AM
End thread:roll: :applause: :roll:

Poetry
06-06-2016, 12:36 AM
Jordan is such a cheesy cornball

:D

hold this L
06-06-2016, 12:38 AM
Most pathetic topic of the night, well done :applause:

GoSpursGo1984
06-06-2016, 12:40 AM

You will be remembered as the child your mom wish she had aborted because you grew up to be a big disappointment to your whole family and that is saying a lot because your mom is a prostitute drug addict.

diamenz
06-06-2016, 08:33 AM
lol @ op. no man, just no.

keep-itreal
06-06-2016, 08:41 AM
:roll: :roll: