PDA

View Full Version : is Steph Curry a role player?

AirBonner
06-05-2016, 11:31 PM
I have heard a lot of people trying to defend his play and I think the consensus is that he is simply not needed on the already great Warrior team.

ripthekik
06-05-2016, 11:33 PM
it's just that the Lebron-led team is too trash.

oh the horror
06-05-2016, 11:33 PM
He's absolutely needed. As is everyone on that that team. I said it all season. The Warriors are a finely tuned machine when all players are present. He's basically the product of a really balanced squad that allows him the room to do what he does. Unfortunately that whole talk of him being this all time GOAT player doesn't sound right as we see him often not produce during games that matter the most but he's done his part on this really great team.

AirBonner
06-05-2016, 11:40 PM
He's absolutely needed. As is everyone on that that team. I said it all season. The Warriors are a finely tuned machine when all players are present. He's basically the product of a really balanced squad that allows him the room to do what he does. Unfortunately that whole talk of him being this all time GOAT player doesn't sound right as we see him often not produce during games that matter the most but he's done his part on this really great team.
I disagree. His impact is vastly overrated. Sure he was the warriors "extra gear" during the regular season. But in the playoffs his impact is barely there as evident in the two blowout wins. Its baffling how much of a different player he is in the playoffs.

Cleverness
06-05-2016, 11:53 PM
I agree. He's not needed against LeEast.:applause:

FireDavidKahn
06-05-2016, 11:54 PM
Yep.

No FMVP

AirBonner
06-06-2016, 12:06 AM
Yep.

No FMVP
This. Not even the best on his own team.