PDA

View Full Version : Will Lebron bolt if he loses?

Knicksfever2010
06-06-2016, 01:06 AM
his team is financially hamstrung and really won't be able to improve the team in the coming years.

Does he pull a 2010 and bolt AGAIN?

Bosnian Sajo
06-06-2016, 01:07 AM
Oh, I'd love it. It would be absolutely HILARIOUS if KD stays with OKC and in turn Lebron joins GSW :roll:

FireDavidKahn
06-06-2016, 01:17 AM
Nope.

bluechox2
06-06-2016, 01:22 AM
he'd be guaranteed 'chips in euroleague

GrapeApe
06-06-2016, 01:26 AM
He should if he ever wants to win another title. There's obviously no guarantee he wins one if he leaves, but he's guaranteed not to win one if he stays. He can either ride it out in Cleveland and finish his career with 2 rings or take his chances elsewhere.

If he had any balls he'd go back to Miami and fully embrace the villain role. That's when he was at his best.

Kiddlovesnets
06-06-2016, 01:28 AM
Maybe, but definitely not to the Knicks.
:rolleyes:

Dray n Klay
06-06-2016, 01:30 AM
He should if he ever wants to win another title. There's obviously no guarantee he wins one if he leaves, but he's guaranteed not to win one if he stays. He can either ride it out in Cleveland and finish his career with 2 rings or take his chances elsewhere.

If he had any balls he'd go back to Miami and fully embrace the villain role. That's when he was at his best.
:roll:

Join a lottery bound Miami team?

Miami was a lottery team once LeBron left

bluechox2
06-06-2016, 01:31 AM
any team lebron joins in the east is a lock for the finals...its just that the west is way better in reguards of team ball

SamuraiSWISH
06-06-2016, 01:34 AM
Miami without Bosh was a game away from the conference finals. Lottery bound? Lol healthy old Wade alone shows he nearly by himself is good enough for a near conference finals. Now imagine if they had Bosh healthy.

theaussieguy
06-06-2016, 01:40 AM
lebrons a broken man, you can't come back from this.

GrapeApe
06-06-2016, 01:41 AM
:roll:

Join a lottery bound Miami team?

Miami was a lottery team once LeBron left

Lottery? Did you just come out of a coma? the Heat just won 48 games while missing Bosh for nearly half the season and were a win away from the ECF. They played at a 55 win pace after the all-star break. Most people agreed they were the 2nd best team in the east if healthy. How is that a lottery team?

3LiftHeatCurse
06-06-2016, 01:52 AM
Next season, the Cavs are now going to into Repeater tax territory.

WHich means, the Cavs are now in the same spot the Heat was in during the end..... no money to sign players, and big time tax bills.

We'll see how Queen reacts when Gilbert tries to get under luxury tax and cuts someone like JR Smith or something

groovemachine
06-06-2016, 01:59 AM
If?

http://i63.tinypic.com/2eocep1.png

3LiftHeatCurse
06-06-2016, 02:14 AM
Lebron with Miami's current supporting cast (minus Bosh) would win a title.

GrapeApe
06-06-2016, 03:17 AM
Lebron with Miami's current supporting cast (minus Bosh) would win a title.

I'm not sure anyone is beating the GS team we're seeing right now, but they'd have a better shot than the current Cavs. The Heat actually match up fairly well against the Warriors. They played them tough twice this year and should have won their meeting in Miami. A team of Lebron, Wade, Whiteside, and shooters/defenders could potentially give the some problems.

I was dead serious too about my previous post in this thread. I'm not even necessarily saying Miami is Lebron's best chance to win a title, but it's a great organization with a winning culture, a great free agent draw, has a savvy GM with a proven track record, and there would be a level of comfort and familiarity. Riley, like Lebron, isn't getting any younger. He wants to win and he wants to win now. He would do whatever it takes to put together a team that could challenge the Warriors.

QuebecBaller
06-06-2016, 04:58 AM
Lebron will take a sabbatical year (or two). And then he will make "The Return of The King" :D

NZStreetBaller
06-06-2016, 05:03 AM
Id acthally love lebron if he was full on bad guy. Just join the thunder and become a total asshole. Forget this nice guy im comong home bs