PDA

View Full Version : This Cavs team is nothing but LeBron + spot up shooters

Dray n Klay
06-06-2016, 09:03 AM
Is LeBron the only player on this damn team that can create his own shot of the dribble? :yaohappy:

STATUTORY
06-06-2016, 09:04 AM
this is the consequence with any Lebron ball team

it's not that his teammates can't do more, Lebron doesn't allow them to do more. Lebron takes all stars and turn them into scrubs

Optimus Prime
06-06-2016, 09:07 AM
LeBron Ball (TM)

LeGM built this team.

LeBron needs more help. So shouldn't he blame himself since he built this team?

:biggums:

Dray n Klay
06-06-2016, 09:07 AM
this is the consequence with any Lebron ball team

it's not that his teammates can't do more, Lebron doesn't allow them to do more. Lebron takes all stars and turn them into scrubs

So it's LeBrons balls fault they continue to play like scrubs when he's benched?? :roll:

And the Cavs are 4-13 when Bron doesn't play, I guess you can blame that on LeBron Ball as well.

Tell me, how successful were Kyrie and Love before LeBron showed up ? :confusedshrug:

STATUTORY
06-06-2016, 09:09 AM
So it's LeBrons balls fault they continue to play like scrubs when he's benched?? :roll:

And the Cavs are 4-13 when Bron doesn't play, I guess you can blame that on LeBron Ball as well.

Tell me, how successful were Kyrie and Love before LeBron showed up ? :confusedshrug:

They were so good that Lebron wanted desperately to be on their team :confusedshrug:

They play like shit when Lebron is on the bench, because the viral stain of Lebron has already infested the team for the entire year and destroyed their game.

MEB2kDeez
06-06-2016, 09:10 AM

Yes.

Dr Hawk
06-06-2016, 09:11 AM
They were so good that Lebron wanted desperately to be on their team :confusedshrug:

They play like shit when Lebron is on the bench, because the viral stain of Lebron has already infested the team for the entire year and destroyed their game.

Exactly

GINOBILI!
06-06-2016, 09:12 AM
Maybe LeBron should stop turning well rounded players into spot up shooters then :confusedshrug:

toprange

you can't be this stupid. stop protecting the fraud king

coin24
He hand picked this team. So eat shit:lol

GINOBILI!
06-06-2016, 09:13 AM

Maybe LeBron shouldn't get a better coach fired so the coach can allow more team ball. This whole team is a consequence of LeBron.

Asukal
06-06-2016, 09:13 AM
OP stanned the wrong guy, stay losing. :oldlol: :lol :hammerhead:

The Iron Fist
06-06-2016, 09:18 AM
Lebeta cant win a ring without wade.:roll: