PDA

View Full Version : Golden State is this good.

Glide2keva
06-06-2016, 09:10 AM
It's amazing how little respect GSW is getting. This Finals is being treated like they are spoiling lebron's coronation. As if they are an annoyance, and not as good as they seem to be.

Mike Wilbon last night "Maybe GSW is just this good? Have we considered that?"

It's like they NEED Cleveland to win, and that's how it's being talked about. From the Cleveland perspective, instead of the defending champions being 2 wins away from repeating.

How about we give GSW some credit? :confusedshrug:

GINOBILI!
06-06-2016, 09:18 AM
I think ESPN is finally turning on LeBron. Their hearts are crushed by LeBron not carrying a team, and they can't take it anymore.

Glide2keva
06-06-2016, 09:32 AM
I think ESPN is finally turning on LeBron. Their hearts are crushed by LeBron not carrying a team, and they can't take it anymore.
They've tried to make excuses for him for years. And they are STILL taking the Cleveland angle. It's like they are committed to going down with the ship.

Haymaker
06-06-2016, 10:21 AM
True. This is a team for the ages. As dominant as any other team in history. I have nothing but respect for them and truly enjoy watching them play smart basketball. The era of superteams and hero ball is over. :applause:

PP34Deuce
06-06-2016, 10:29 AM
Lebron can't shoot and Lue is not adjusting.

Kerr and walton basically had their film guys watch Toronto series and last years finals. They have capable strong defenders and when Lebron get's deep in the paint Golden state has a big lurking everytime(Bogut,Ezeli, Green) to strip, block, or force him into a bad shot. The issue is he will go inside and they know he wants to pass it out to 3 with Love, Smith, and Kyrie, so they move out enough to cover the 3 or force him into a bad shot.

Lue's problem is his plan back fired. Game 1, Role players make shots. No biggie. Game 2, they were still rolling and he made no adjust in that second half. If anything your main focus should be taking Klay and Dray out of the game becuase they are the emotional drivers. curry is randy moss. He's going to hit deep and showboat and really be inconsistent when it comes to imposing his will.