PDA

View Full Version : LeBron looks like he's quitting again...

stalkerforlife
06-06-2016, 09:56 AM
No fire. Looking like he's about to cry on the bench. Putting up only 17 shots to save his percentages when the team needs him the most.

He's had zero impact on this series; he's basically been a ghost.

His team needs him more than ever and he's giving up.

I can't put this dude in my top 10.

sd3035
06-06-2016, 09:57 AM
He's also by far the worst defender on either team

nathanjizzle
06-06-2016, 09:59 AM
and he has a small pen1s

STATUTORY
06-06-2016, 10:00 AM
dude's flipping through the yellow book under the section "Help"

hold this L
06-06-2016, 10:02 AM
C'mon mate, he's been the best defender for Cavs. Problem is the other players are either complete garbage (JR, Irving, Love) or a bit better by being awful (TT).

sd3035
06-06-2016, 10:02 AM
dude's flipping through the yellow book under the section "Help"

:lol

stalkerforlife
06-06-2016, 10:03 AM

I don't think he's been all that bad defensively, actually.

But his overall impact has been an embarrassment considering how he's been falsely touted.

PP34Deuce
06-06-2016, 10:32 AM
He had like 5 steals last night off just reading plays like a DB.

He's definitely not quitting. You can tell when lebron quits. He got 2 travels called and still went to the basket. He's been rebounding, he's been aggressive the warriors just have had a great plan to limit him.

no jumper, makes driving even harder.

Lebron23
06-06-2016, 10:35 AM
If you watch the game last night Justin. Lue benched the starters at the start of the 4th quarter. Lebron only played 34 minutes in game 2.

IllegalD
06-06-2016, 10:36 AM
If you watch the game last night Justin. Lue benched the starters at the start of the 4th quarter.

LeBron quitting like you quit on lawschool and life.

:lebronamazed: :lebroncry: :yaohappy:

sd3035
06-06-2016, 10:39 AM
LeBron quitting like you quit on lawschool and life.

:lebronamazed: :lebroncry: :yaohappy:

he'd rather peddle a bicycle around the slums selling discount shrimp

PP34Deuce
06-06-2016, 10:40 AM
If you watch the game last night Justin. Lue benched the starters at the start of the 4th quarter. Lebron only played 34 minutes in game 2.

Lue pulled a POpavich. His plan backfired but you can tell he was just annoyed with the starters reverting back to early season.

sd3035
06-06-2016, 10:43 AM

Curry averaged 30 for an entire season on only 34 minutes :applause: :applause:

Kiddlovesnets
06-06-2016, 10:44 AM
Hes not quitting, he just needs more help.
:rolleyes:

warriorfan
06-06-2016, 10:46 AM
time for tons of low iq posts about how its not lebrons fault and he needs more help

:roll:

n00bie
06-06-2016, 10:46 AM
Hes not quitting, he just needs more help.
:rolleyes:

Plays with Bosh & Wade - Lebron needs more help. :cry:

Plays with Irving & Love - Lebron needs more help. :cry:

toprange
06-06-2016, 10:49 AM
as long as he pleases his DUMB fans with his percentages he is good. They will continue to worship him and he will continue to be the FRAUD King :(

LebronsHairline
06-06-2016, 11:10 AM
That Bogut block brought him back to puberty. Warriors defense is getting to him. Mentally weak.

pegasus
06-06-2016, 11:18 AM
He is not quitting, bu his skill set is.

GINOBILI!
06-06-2016, 11:20 AM
LeBron quitting is the first sign of abandoning his team in the summer.

stalkerforlife
06-06-2016, 11:52 AM

Curry averaged over 30 points a game in 34 minutes a game this season.

stalkerforlife
06-06-2016, 11:53 AM
Plays with Bosh & Wade - Lebron needs more help. :cry:

Plays with Irving & Love - Lebron needs more help. :cry:

Has by far the biggest payroll in the league - Needs more help.

stalkerforlife
06-06-2016, 11:55 AM
He is not quitting, bu his skill set is.

Skill set is definitely putrid and you may be right, but he looks really disheartened and hopeless, too. No fire.

GINOBILI!
06-06-2016, 11:59 AM
And he quit before that. He only put effort in during the 1st quarter.

Klay 3D
06-06-2016, 12:43 PM
Usually he quits on his teammates, but it legitimately looks like he's quitting on himself. It's quite sad :(

Wally450
06-06-2016, 12:44 PM
He's doing what he can against an all time great team, and his teammates aren't playing that great. Far from quitting.

Dr Seuss
06-06-2016, 12:48 PM
the guy is quitting harder than his hairline did.

Klay 3D
06-06-2016, 12:52 PM
the guy is quitting harder than his hairline did.
Nah, the hairline never gave up...still trying. His d!ck is more appropriate here. It quit early.

Cold soul
06-06-2016, 12:54 PM
Lebron is front runner when things are going great he's good when adversity hits he folds like tissue paper.

grantz
06-06-2016, 01:20 PM
How can a supposed all-time great be so ineffective.

stalkerforlife
06-06-2016, 01:47 PM
LMAO at your new user title.

You did that?

:wtf:

senelcoolidge
06-06-2016, 02:00 PM
Lebron needs an Alpha next to him..because obviously he's not one. I'm no Kobe stan, but Lebron does't compare when it comes to fire and toughness. Kobe could carry a team..Lebron needs a Wade or Ray Allen. You can't even mention Lebron in the same sentence as Jordan.

The Iron Fist
06-06-2016, 02:01 PM
Lebron needs an Alpha next to him..because obviously he's not one. I'm no Kobe stan, but Lebron does't compare when it comes to fire and toughness. Kobe could carry a team..Lebron needs a Wade or Ray Allen. You can't even mention Lebron in the same sentence as Jordan.
You can't even mention lebron in the same sentence as Jordan Farmar. Yea, they both have two rings, but Jordan never quit on his team.

stalkerforlife
06-06-2016, 02:02 PM

But people will continue to hype the box score numbers with zero understanding of impact or the game.

Disrespectful to real all time greats with actual all time great skill.

WallIn
06-06-2016, 02:08 PM
If the Cavaliers get swept that's on him. In games 1 and 2 of the last tear's NBA Finals he has made twice as many FGAs and carried the team while this year it looks like he doesn't even care. And that's all happening while he's having the easiest postseason of his career. I said before the Finals, you've got Kyrie and Love healthy, no excuses.

GSW outscores you by 50+ points combined in two games while Curry is averaging 15 PPG. It's a total joke.

HALLandOATES
06-06-2016, 03:17 PM
Hes doing everything he can without a jumpshot and no confidence in it..he should of fixed this is the reg season..his j hasnt been this bad since 07 finals.

Sad thing is if this was 2013 or even any version of Lebron with a j the Cavs might of actually been in the games.

If they get swept or just lose even i think this might kill Lebrons confidence for good

PP34Deuce
06-06-2016, 03:20 PM
Hes doing everything he can without a jumpshot and no confidence in it..he should of fixed this is the reg season..his j hasnt been this bad since 07 finals.

Sad thing is if this was 2013 or even any version of Lebron with a j the Cavs might of actually been in the games.

If they get swept or just lose even i think this might kill Lebrons confidence for good

This. He has 0 confidence offensively unless it's a transition bucket, he has no confidence in his half court offense. I saw his press post game conference and he took a lot of the blame on turnovers and not making quick decisions. He's definitely not quitting like people say. I think he's confused at times and he's frustrated. He's a cerebral guy. I've always said Lebron is like the Peyton Manning of the NBA. He's a top 10 ATG, but tends to over think situations due to his IQ.

Bless Mathews
06-06-2016, 03:22 PM
How can a supposed all-time great be so ineffective.

"Supposed"

He ain't.

Lefraud James!!!

stalkerforlife
06-06-2016, 03:23 PM
This. He has 0 confidence offensively unless it's a transition bucket, he has no confidence in his half court offense. I saw his press post game conference and he took a lot of the blame on turnovers and not making quick decisions. He's definitely not quitting like people say. I think he's confused at times and he's frustrated. He's a cerebral guy. I've always said Lebron is like the Peyton Manning of the NBA. He's a top 10 ATG, but tends to over think situations due to his IQ.

He's definitely not a top 10 GOAT.

And overthinking something certainly doesn't equate to a higher IQ than someone who reacts correctly/quickly to a situation.

TomCat
06-06-2016, 03:30 PM

How is he going to fix it. He's 31 years old. He's dwight Coward.

Soundwave
06-06-2016, 03:30 PM

And overthinking something certainly doesn't equate to a higher IQ than someone who reacts correctly/quickly to a situation.

Yeah he has poor game recognition honestly. He doesn't understand when he needs to push the pace, when he needs to take over, when to focus on D, etc.

Just because he is a good passer for his size doesn't mean he has great basketball I.Q.

PP34Deuce
06-06-2016, 04:25 PM

Many players from various eras disagree with you. Most people have Lebron at 7-9. I have him at #8 all time.

Yes it does. There are extremely bright people that over think. You must not be around a lot of analytical people. I also think you are disrespecting your team or player by not giving them credit for confusing him.

Is this the highlight of your life with lebron failing? Does it make you feel good? Is you the man? Do you pay all of your bills and did you make a plan? Won't stop til it get fulfilled?

sd3035
06-06-2016, 04:29 PM
Many players from various eras disagree with you. Most people have Lebron at 7-9. I have him at #8 all time.

Yes it does. There are extremely bright people that over think. You must not be around a lot of analytical people. I also think you are disrespecting your team or player by not giving them credit for confusing him.

Is this the highlight of your life with lebron failing? Does it make you feel good? Is you the man? Do you pay all of your bills and did you make a plan? Won't stop til it get fulfilled?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51DSnROFAYL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

PP34Deuce
06-06-2016, 04:31 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51DSnROFAYL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Went right above your head. It's OK. Not everyone is well rounded.

DoctorP
06-06-2016, 04:33 PM
No fire. Looking like he's about to cry on the bench. Putting up only 17 shots to save his percentages when the team needs him the most.

He's had zero impact on this series; he's basically been a ghost.

His team needs him more than ever and he's giving up.

I can't put this dude in my top 10.

http://deadspin.com/the-finals-are-butt-and-im-so-mad-at-the-cavs-1780808708

I agree, even Deadspin called him out. He should go out guns blazing. I think his passiveness may be a passive-aggressive way of trying to get his team going but it doesnt work and it never worked (Spurs 14). LeBron is not the best leader.

Dro
06-06-2016, 04:35 PM
This...

SexSymbol
06-06-2016, 04:37 PM
at least in 04 when Kobe played pretty damn bad in most games, he still tried hustled his ass off both trying to get good looks on offense and actively defending the pistons guards.
Bron has just quit in the first game

stalkerforlife
06-06-2016, 04:41 PM

Yes.

Do you have a problem with that?

And I am an over thinker and i'm a moron. I certainly don't have a high IQ and I certainly don't try to justify my stupidity.

I over think things because i'm an anxiety filled moron with no clue.

I greatly respect reactionary people because they're the true intelligent ones.

Born Sinner
06-06-2016, 04:51 PM
All these fake boston fans melting down :lol

I LOVE IT!!!!

PP34Deuce
06-06-2016, 04:52 PM
Yes.

Do you have a problem with that?

And I am an over thinker and i'm a moron. I certainly don't have a high IQ and I certainly don't try to justify my stupidity.

I over think things because i'm an anxiety filled moron with no clue.

I greatly respect reactionary people because they're the true intelligent ones.

So you just have bad instincts. Players with high IQ know what the right play is.. Players with instincts feel and break the rule if need be.

stalkerforlife
06-06-2016, 04:52 PM

I LOVE IT!!!!

I've noticed a lot of Bron fans pretend to be fans of other teams and players due to their shame.

PP34Deuce
06-06-2016, 04:53 PM

I LOVE IT!!!!

Bron going to MIA is because of Boston. Boston should have won 2 titles.

Quickening
06-21-2016, 02:41 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/bmujtlix2RKZG/giphy.gif