PDA

View Full Version : What would be worse than Lebron going 2/7?

Bosnian Sajo
06-06-2016, 12:29 PM
Being swept by the Warriors in the finals, with his supposed "strongest supporting cast ever". :roll:

insidehoops
06-06-2016, 12:40 PM
Durant is 0/1. That seems worse.
Many stars are 0/0 in the Finals. That also seems worse

Wally450
06-06-2016, 12:52 PM
It may just be me, but how does LeBron losing to a 73 win team in the Finals really effect his legacy? :confusedshrug:

With anyone else there'd be no talk about it, but with LeBron, everyone's down his throat.

CelticBaller
06-06-2016, 12:57 PM
It may just be me, but how does LeBron losing to a 73 win team in the Finals really effect his legacy? :confusedshrug:

With anyone else there'd be no talk about it, but with LeBron, everyone's down his throat.
Because LeBron is held to a different standard than anyone else?

This is the chosen one we're talking about.

Kiddlovesnets
06-06-2016, 12:58 PM
What would be worse? Lebron going 2/8 next year.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-06-2016, 01:01 PM

Why are there so many Boston fans who stan LeBron?

Maybe its just this site, but there's a f*cking handful who latch onto his nuts. :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
06-06-2016, 01:09 PM
Why are there so many Boston fans who stan LeBron?

Maybe its just this site, but there's a f*cking handful who latch onto his nuts. :oldlol:

wait.. him losing to a 73-win team affects his legacy in your opinion??

:biggums:

Bosnian Sajo
06-06-2016, 01:15 PM

Because this will be the 5th time Bron shits the bed in the finals. Pretty simple.

Bosnian Sajo
06-06-2016, 01:19 PM
Durant is 0/1. That seems worse.
Many stars are 0/0 in the Finals. That also seems worse

I wasn't comparing him to anyone doe....but if you already want to compare Bron and Durant, It took 9 years for Lebron to win his first ring, before that he was 0/2 (even worse than Durant...).

Nice try, though.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-06-2016, 01:20 PM

Losing another finals doesn't do him any favors, especially with a handpicked squad who his fanboys continuously claimed, when HEALTHY, would beat Golden State. :oldlol:

Like clockwork the fanboys are in a state of panic now, switching gears faster than light travel.

brandonislegend
06-06-2016, 01:23 PM
I wasn't comparing him to anyone doe....but if you already want to compare Bron and Durant, It took 9 years for Lebron to win his first ring, before that he was 0/2 (even worse than Durant...).

Nice try, though.

:eek:

ArbitraryWater
06-06-2016, 01:23 PM
Losing another finals doesn't do him any favors, especially with a handpicked squad who his fanboys continuously claimed, when HEALTHY, would beat Golden State. :oldlol:

Like clockwork the fanboys are in a state of panic now, switching gears faster than light travel.

so this affects his legacy, this loss? Or don't you look at it in a year-for-year case format, but just '2/7' as a whole?

Done_And_Done
06-06-2016, 01:24 PM
What would be worse? Lebron going 2/8 next year.

With the Cavs being markedly better than their contemporaries in the east, this is a realistic possibility.

Cold soul
06-06-2016, 01:27 PM

Yes of course it does especially if does not start playing much better he's struggling right now. LeBron's lack of a jump shot is killing him and it will continue to kill him and hurt his team until he becomes respectable from mid range and 3. The Warriors are daring him to make shots from outside and he is missing badly. The Cavs will come out of East next season and the Final losses will continue to mount up for Lebron.

elementally morale
so this affects his legacy, this loss? Or don't you look at it in a year-for-year case format, but just '2/7' as a whole?

The media is responsible. They manufactured something that wasn't there. LeBron is obviously good but not nearly as good as the media tried to sell us he is/was. It's going to be even more obvious when they do the same with Curry.

GINOBILI!
Being swept by the Warriors in the finals, with his supposed "strongest supporting cast ever". :roll:
This would be his worst failure since getting dismantled in 2011. 2011 was his strongest team and he lost to a team led by an aging Dirk and an ancient Kidd.

Cold soul
06-06-2016, 01:30 PM
The media is responsible. They manufactured something that wasn't there. LeBron is obviously good but not nearly as good as the media tried to sell us he is/was. It's going to be even more obvious when they do the same with Curry.

Well said. Lebron isn't Jordan never was same thing for Magic he not on that tier of greatness. Lebron is 2nd/3rd tier all-time great.

elementally morale
06-06-2016, 01:31 PM
Well said. Lebron isn't Jordan never was same thing for Magic he not on that tier of greatness. Lebron is 2nd/3rd tier all-time great.

The Curry hype will be even worse. Just watch.

Klay 3D
06-06-2016, 01:31 PM
Iggy getting another FMVP.

Cold soul
06-06-2016, 01:32 PM

You could very well be right.

Bosnian Sajo
06-06-2016, 01:34 PM

What's your argument with Curry? He actually wins games, 2/2.

sportjames23
06-06-2016, 01:34 PM

This.

elementally morale
06-06-2016, 01:35 PM
You could very well be right.

Some people are comparing the cat to prime MJ for crying out loud. I didn't even like Jordan, but come on. Curry is no better than prime LeBron was. And that's a looooooooooooong way from MJ.

Cold soul
06-06-2016, 01:35 PM

:applause:

Cold soul
06-06-2016, 01:37 PM
Some people are comparing the cat to prime MJ for crying out loud. I didn't even like Jordan, but come on. Curry is no better than prime LeBron was. And that's a looooooooooooong way from MJ.

Not just prime Lebron but I'm not so sure I'll take Curry over Dirk, Wade, and KG for that matter during their prime years. I feel impacted the game in more ways than Curry does.

ArbitraryWater
06-06-2016, 01:37 PM
Yes of course it does especially if does not start playing much better he's struggling right now. LeBron's lack of a jump shot is killing him and it will continue to kill him and hurt his team until he becomes respectable from mid range and 3. The Warriors are daring him to make shots from outside and he is missing badly. The Cavs will come out of East next season and the Final losses will continue to mount up for Lebron.

meh, even a struggling LeBron right now is playing than Kobe ever would in the finals barring '02... its not his blame to shoulder.

elementally morale
06-06-2016, 01:38 PM
What's your argument with Curry? He actually wins games, 2/2.

I like him a lot. But when people are really starting to believe he is a better player than prime LeBron or peak Kobe... something is just wrong. When people are starting to believe he is a deadlier offensive weapon than peak Shaq... it's absurd.

And it's one thing to hear it from 15 year old kids on a message board but it's quite another to hear it from talking heads. Insane.

elementally morale
06-06-2016, 01:40 PM
Not just prime Lebron but I'm not so sure I'll take Curry over Dirk, Wade, and KG for that matter during their prime years. I feel impacted the game in more ways than Curry does.

I think he is on par with peak Steve Nash. Just on a better team. When Nash peaked and won two MVPs, people said he was better than Dirk, Kobe, Duncan, etc. The media, too.

That died down pretty quickly. (And I LOVE Steve Nash. But better than Duncan? LOL.)

chazzy
06-06-2016, 01:42 PM

Uh.. yes? It doesn't matter how he plays? And that team could've easily lost against OKC. He's not immune to criticism just because they won 73 games. You know in your heart you want/expect the Cavs to pull it off. He's certainly not playing like a "3rd best all time" caliber, and when he's propped up to that standard by people like you, then he'll receive the flack for not playing up to that standard.

CelticBaller
06-06-2016, 01:44 PM

Nice try, though.
And durant plays in the west, where trips to the finals are much harder

ArbitraryWater
06-06-2016, 01:49 PM
I like him a lot. But when people are really starting to believe he is a better player than prime LeBron or peak Kobe... something is just wrong. When people are starting to believe he is a deadlier offensive weapon than peak Shaq... it's absurd.

And it's one thing to hear it from 15 year old kids on a message board but it's quite another to hear it from talking heads. Insane.

this was the consensus during the regular season... you werent here in the regular season telling these people off, you're here now since he's shrunk it up... of course opinions have changed.

elementally morale
06-06-2016, 01:52 PM
this was the consensus during the regular season... you werent here in the regular season telling these people off, you're here now since he's shrunk it up... of course opinions have changed.

My account was disabled for some reason (ask Jeff). That's the only reason.

BTW, the consensus at the moment here is that Curry is better than LeBron ever was... and I don't share it. It is absolutely untrue. Curry will not ever be better than peak LeBron was. (And I enjoy watching Curry and never liked LeBron's game one bit.)

ArbitraryWater
06-06-2016, 01:54 PM
My account was disabled for some reason (ask Jeff). That's the only reason.

BTW, the consensus at the moment here is that Curry is better than LeBron ever was... and I don't share it. It is absolutely untrue. Curry will not ever be better than peak LeBron was. (And I enjoy watching Curry and never liked LeBron's game one bit.)

I know, and its crazy to me... Curry to me looked like a top 6-7 peak ever in the regular season, people said he had the best offensive season since peak MJ.... and Bron meanwhile is in his 6-7 best year, and yet, he's still more valuable when it comes to a finals series.... :confusedshrug: crazy, how can one even give Curry the nod for THIS year, when its that what its come down to....

its a foregone conclusion at this point that he wont win FMVP or provide the biggest impact for his team.

We have posters like plowking still here right now who believe Curry is having a better season than Bron ever did, lol.. yet he cant even measure up to current, TWO THOUSAND SIXTEEN LeBron... people are weird man.

elementally morale
06-06-2016, 02:01 PM
I know, and its crazy to me...

As a matter of fact, as soon as teams want to stop Curry... well, they cannot stop him but slow him down considerably. It was impossible to do that with Shaq (whom I also don't like).

It is manufactured. LeBron as the 3rd best all time is laughable as well. You can argue... based on stats... but that's as far as you can go. Stats. If you saw enough basketball you know he is not top 3. Easily top 15 and I'd say probably top 10. As a player. Which is still insanely good.

But we need bigger news every week. So now we have to hear Curry is on par with MJ. That's just ridiculous.

game3524
06-06-2016, 02:03 PM
meh, even a struggling LeBron right now is playing than Kobe ever would in the finals barring '02... its not his blame to shoulder.

Why do Brons fans always bring up Kobe?:oldlol:

So damn insecure.

BTW, Kobe would be on a different level from Lebron if he was in this series and the Warriors decide to play him the same way they play Lebron.

ArbitraryWater
06-06-2016, 02:05 PM
As a matter of fact, as soon as teams want to stop Curry... well, they cannot stop him but slow him down considerably. It was impossible to do that with Shaq (whom I also don't like).

It is manufactured. LeBron as the 3rd best all time is laughable as well. You can argue... based on stats... but that's as far as you can go. Stats. If you saw enough basketball you know he is not top 3. Easily top 15 and I'd say probably top 10. As a player. Which is still insanely good.

But we need bigger news every week. So now we have to hear Curry is on par with MJ. That's just ridiculous.

Please, settle for top 10.. minimum.

Why do Brons fans always bring up Kobe?:oldlol:

So damn insecure.

because the accusations come from Kobe fans in the first place.. LeBron hasnt been THAT BAD, that regular fans would go out of their way to make a point about it.

game3524
06-06-2016, 02:06 PM

because the accusations come from Kobe fans in the first place.. LeBron hasnt been THAT BAD, that regular fans would go out of their way to make a point about it.

You are such a stan, Lebron has been ass this series.:oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
06-06-2016, 02:07 PM
You are such a stan, Lebron has been ass this series.:oldlol:

PLEASE post on your main so I know who I'm REALLY talking to.

elementally morale
06-06-2016, 02:09 PM

Based on stats, absolutely. Based on regular season, yes. I'm missing three things in LeBron:

1) Skills. For me he is just boring to watch.
2) A go-to move. Not bulldozing. An actual move.
3) Heart.

I'm OK with him being top 10 though. Same tier as Kobe just for different reasons. Neither of them is top 5, let alone top 3. Somewhere between 8-12 for both.

(Curry is nowhere near. Neither is Durant.)

game3524
06-06-2016, 02:09 PM
PLEASE post on your main so I know who I'm REALLY talking to.

This is my main, never had an alt.

ArbitraryWater
06-06-2016, 02:14 PM
Based on stats, absolutely. Based on regular season, yes. I'm missing three things in LeBron:

3) Heart.

I'm OK with him being top 10 though. Same tier as Kobe just for different reasons. Noither of them is top 5, let alone top 3. Somewhere between 8-12 for both.

Skill though, really?

He was second in the NBA in spot-up shooting in 2013, and first in post-play in 2014.... for the whole season.

He was shooting 40+% on 3's in 2013 which made his TS% rank up TOP THREE in the NBA.

Most efficient spot-up players, 2012-13 regular season(Min. 100 plays)

Player Plays Points PPP
Jose Calderon 187 281 1.50
LeBron James 143 195 1.36
Kyle Korver 224 301 1.34
Steve Nash 114 153 1.32
Stephen Curry 226 294 1.30

2013-14 29.6% 1.185 1

^Points per play in the Post, rank #1

His passing is tremendous, do we need to hear more of those? Tired talking about his passing skills, maybe you didn't hear of the above yet...

I just don't see how that (or whatever Heart is, he's clearly proven to care), can still be said.

Cold soul
06-06-2016, 02:22 PM

We need more posters around here like yourself you have great knowledge about NBA and history of it. Keep up the great work. :applause:

ArbitraryWater
06-06-2016, 02:23 PM
We need more posters around here like yourself you are great knowledge about NBA and history of it. Keep up the great work. :applause:

leave kid, you shouldnt be here.. let him and me talk this out.

elementally morale
06-06-2016, 02:25 PM
I don't want to convince you. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you enjoy watching LeBron play... fine.

I'll tell you why I liked Kobe. He was entertaining. He is a spoiled a$sshole if you ask me. But entertaining as hell. He wasn't the best player I saw playing. He was corny and manufactured off the court (got better with age). But entertaining. I could go on and on, but it boils down to entertainment value.

That's a quality I miss in LeBron. I'm not being entertained.

ArbitraryWater
06-06-2016, 02:30 PM
Right, Kobe was polarizing as hell.. no doubt.. but still doubting LeBron's skill? I adressed the skill department with that.

Dont see how he could lead those categories without skill, just because he doesnt have a single standout go-to move.

elementally morale
06-06-2016, 02:36 PM
Right, Kobe was polarizing as hell.. no doubt.. but still doubting LeBron's skill? I adressed the skill department with that.

Dont see how he could lead those categories without skill, just because he doesnt have a single standout go-to move.

Being able to run fast and jump high are skills. So yes, he is skilled. I'll tell you a list of my favorite players, somewhat in order and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Magic
Hakeem
Nash
Kobe
McHale

LeBron is skilled if you compare him to 99,9999% of the world. I'd even say he is skilled in basketball, more skilled than the vast majority of players who have ever made it to the NBA. But if he is top 10 (or top 3 for that matter) we should compare him to the best of the best of the best. And in my opinion he is inferior to those players I listed.

r0drig0lac
06-06-2016, 02:40 PM

3) Heart.

I'm OK with him being top 10 though. Same tier as Kobe just for different reasons. Neither of them is top 5, let alone top 3. Somewhere between 8-12 for both.

nice post

ArbitraryWater
06-06-2016, 03:22 PM
Being able to run fast and jump high are skills. So yes, he is skilled. I'll tell you a list of my favorite players, somewhat in order and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Magic
Hakeem
Nash
Kobe
McHale

LeBron is skilled if you compare him to 99,9999% of the world. I'd even say he is skilled in basketball, more skilled than the vast majority of players who have ever made it to the NBA. But if he is top 10 (or top 3 for that matter) we should compare him to the best of the best of the best. And in my opinion he is inferior to those players I listed.

what about the just brought up skill in post play/spot up shooting/3 point shooting or just passing in general?

He's a better passer than anyone but one guy on your list (Nash is a better playmaker, not a better passer).

Cold soul
06-06-2016, 03:50 PM
leave kid, you shouldnt be here.. let him and me talk this out.

Lol you acting like some badass get over yourself.

elementally morale
06-06-2016, 04:04 PM
what about the just brought up skill in post play/spot up shooting/3 point shooting or just passing in general?

He's a better passer than anyone but one guy on your list (Nash is a better playmaker, not a better passer).

Look... I do think LeBron is good. (More like: he was very good. Right now... I'm not sure what I'm seeing.) I just don't like his game. His pasing is OK, but still... meh to me. He has the ball for ages... defenses collapse on him and he passes out of it... fine. Some of the time he makes really nice passes, but nowadays not so often.

There are other very good players whom I don't enjoy watching. Durant is a good example. Or very good players from the past: Karl Malone and Allen Iverson. I dislike their games for different reasons. I don't like the way LeBron plays. I loved the way he played in his first 2 seasons. What could have been.

He still is great but nowhere near top 3 for me. Based on stats and regular season, easy top 10. Based on the 'eye test' still very good just boring. But top 10 top 15, sure. But when it comes to entertainment value... he is not a great entertainer.

I'll make a confession: I watch basketball to be entertained. I could care less who is 'the best'. To me, the best players are the ones who entertain me the most. Yes, it is subjective. So be it.

ArbitraryWater
06-06-2016, 04:50 PM
Look... I do think LeBron is good. (More like: he was very good. Right now... I'm not sure what I'm seeing.) I just don't like his game. His pasing is OK, but still... meh to me. He has the ball for ages... defenses collapse on him and he passes out of it... fine. Some of the time he makes really nice passes, but nowadays not so often.

There are other very good players whom I don't enjoy watching. Durant is a good example. Or very good players from the past: Karl Malone and Allen Iverson. I dislike their games for different reasons. I don't like the way LeBron plays. I loved the way he played in his first 2 seasons. What could have been.

He still is great but nowhere near top 3 for me. Based on stats and regular season, easy top 10. Based on the 'eye test' still very good just boring. But top 10 top 15, sure. But when it comes to entertainment value... he is not a great entertainer.

I'll make a confession: I watch basketball to be entertained. I could care less who is 'the best'. To me, the best players are the ones who entertain me the most. Yes, it is subjective. So be it.

Timely confession after saying you prefered his first two years the most... that was Bron at his most careless, and he's admitted so... that was Bron just chucking without much of a thought for the offense, actually. Or still had those tendencies, normal for a young guy.

elementally morale
06-06-2016, 05:06 PM
Timely confession after saying you prefered his first two years the most... that was Bron at his most careless, and he's admitted so... that was Bron just chucking without much of a thought for the offense, actually. Or still had those tendencies, normal for a young guy.

He should never have become a 20+ ppg scorer imo. I thought he would become Magic 2.0 just better.

He had all the physical tools but suddenly he changed. Some say for the better, to me for the worse.

riseagainst
06-06-2016, 05:11 PM
him getting swept would be worse. Not because he lost, but because maybe his stans will finally see the truth that the only reason why he has made 6 consecutive finals is because the East has no rivals to compete with the Lebron Heat and Cavs. They always say "ohhh 6 consecutive finals appearances." But they never look at the fact that basically every team in the West can take Lebron's team to 6 games in a series. Very overrated.

ballinhun8
06-06-2016, 05:40 PM
Him going 2/8? 2/9?

Curry even in his mediocre game 1 still has performed better than Bron in the first two games. His impact is felt much more than james'

Lakernation92
06-06-2016, 05:44 PM

Nice try, though.

They stay reaching. His original record of 0/2 seems worse 😂😂. Sucks to be a Lebron fan that's for sure

knicksman
06-06-2016, 06:16 PM
I know, and its crazy to me... Curry to me looked like a top 6-7 peak ever in the regular season, people said he had the best offensive season since peak MJ.... and Bron meanwhile is in his 6-7 best year, and yet, he's still more valuable when it comes to a finals series.... :confusedshrug: crazy, how can one even give Curry the nod for THIS year, when its that what its come down to....

its a foregone conclusion at this point that he wont win FMVP or provide the biggest impact for his team.

We have posters like plowking still here right now who believe Curry is having a better season than Bron ever did, lol.. yet he cant even measure up to current, TWO THOUSAND SIXTEEN LeBron... people are weird man.

Coz you dont know shit boxscore watcher. A guy who is treated like rondo is better than someone getting doubles at the 3pt line. Lol

KungFuJoe
06-06-2016, 07:23 PM
He's held to a higher standard because he is the Chosen One. I mean it's tattooed on his body...who are you to question that? He is the King...that's tattooed as well.

He won't lose. He can't lose. It is his destiny.

Heard he's trying to cover up his Loyalty tattoo with a unicorn though.

Duffy Pratt
06-06-2016, 07:25 PM
For those of us who dislike LeBron, it would be worse if he went 3/6.

For the most part, the Warriors haven't changed much from last year. On the other hand, the Cavs now have Irving and Love and acquired Channing Frye. Also, they got rid of Blatt. So, they are supposed to be better, and have shown nothing of the sort so far. Question now is whether Lue will make adjustments to follow Blatt's slow-down iso strategy for LeBron from last year, or whether he has anything else that can answer what the Warriors are doing.

Bosnian Sajo
06-06-2016, 11:11 PM
They stay reaching. His original record of 0/2 seems worse 😂😂. Sucks to be a Lebron fan that's for sure

I love it. Let him be exposed.

nashwade
06-07-2016, 01:03 AM
only way he wins now is to sign with OKC

pauk
06-07-2016, 01:37 AM
Haha Sajo, glup ja sto sam mislio da makar ti si pametan / da upotrebljavas logicnost i objektivnost u tacke gledista kosarke samo sto si nas... to izgleda se izgubi prvom trenutkom kad postanes kobetard... :)

riseagainst
06-07-2016, 01:39 AM
Haha Sajo, glup ja sto sam mislio da makar ti si pametan / da upotrebljavas logicnost i objektivnost u tacke gledista kosarke samo sto si nas... to izgleda se izgubi prvom trenutkom kad postanes kobetard... :)

the only logic here is that 2/7 is very bad.

pauk
06-07-2016, 01:42 AM
the only logic here is that 2/7 is very bad.

Perhaps... but as a Kobetard, there is not much criticism to go by considering he is the carrier of something even worse.... which brings us to the OP's question, you know what would have been worse than 2/7? Being 2/7 in FMVPs or being 2/5 in alpha championships or being carried 3/5 times in the Finals... ending up with 2 fmvps (out of 7 Finals and 5 rings) and only 1 mvp (out of 20 seasons, mvp which could have easily gone CP3's way aswell)... that woulda been worse... :)

As far as Lebron goes, 2/2 would been worse for Lebron than 2/7, that is 5 less EC championships/Finals appearances, 5 instances where he showed less impact/quit/choked earlier than Finals and/or even missed playoffs....

Whatever the case may be both Kobe & Lebron are top 10, they sure are in my top 10 list, anything they did after getting acclaimed there only ADDED to their resume.

game3524
06-07-2016, 01:45 AM
Perhaps... but as a Kobetard, there is not much criticism to go by considering he is the carrier of something even worse.... which brings us to the OP's question, you know what would have been worse than 2/7? Being 2/7 in FMVPs or being 2/5 in alpha championships or being carried 3/5 times in the Finals... ending up with 2 fmvps (out of 7 Finals and 5 rings) and only 1 mvp (out of 20 seasons, mvp which could have easily gone CP3's way aswell)... that woulda been worse... :)

Meltdown.:oldlol:

5/7>2/7

Bosnian Sajo
06-07-2016, 12:09 PM

Ne seri bro :oldlol:

Nisam ja reko da Lebron nevalja il da je los igrac, ovo je samo da smire onih koji misle da je on jedan od pet najbolji igraca svi vremena. Jer on to nije, LOGICNO. Ja se slazem da je top 20, cak mozda top 15, ali nikako nije top 10....pogotovo top 3 kao sto nekih ovdje vole srat.

Ti zovi koga hoces kobetard, al ako stavrno mislis da je lebron nesto bolji od njega, onda si upravo ti onaj ko je mentalni retard. :cheers:

sd3035
06-07-2016, 12:11 PM
PauK finally recovered from his epic meltdown, now he's beginning a new one :lol

Bosnian Sajo
06-07-2016, 12:11 PM

What the FUUUCCCKK is an alpha champioship?? :roll: :roll:

And guess what buddy, Lebron too is 2/7 in finals mvps :applause:

Nilocon165
06-07-2016, 12:16 PM
Probably a school shooting.

sd3035
06-07-2016, 12:17 PM
http://nextimpulsesports.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/aaa24.jpg

riseagainst
06-07-2016, 12:33 PM

As far as Lebron goes, 2/2 would been worse for Lebron than 2/7, that is 5 less EC championships/Finals appearances, 5 instances where he showed less impact/quit/choked earlier than Finals and/or even missed playoffs....

Whatever the case may be both Kobe & Lebron are top 10, they sure are in my top 10 list, anything they did after getting acclaimed there only ADDED to their resume.

jesus....

Quickening
06-21-2016, 02:42 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/bmujtlix2RKZG/giphy.gif

And1AllDay
05-07-2021, 12:55 AM
Because this will be the 5th time Bron shits the bed in the finals. Pretty simple.

https://i.postimg.cc/d3M23xv0/Le-Bron-3-1-King.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/TPVGsWCy/Tyuiiuyty12.jpg

Wally450
05-07-2021, 09:43 AM
Oh wow, OP hasn't been seen in months. He used to have dumb take after dumb take. Exhibit A.

Shooter
06-24-2021, 10:46 PM

Ol' boi made this thread on June 6th when the Warriors took a 2-0 lead

https://i.postimg.cc/V6yJ3Kgd/GSW-2-CLE-0.png

:lol Oh boy are you in for a surprise

Spurs m8
06-24-2021, 10:47 PM

Your life is beyond sad.

8Ball
06-24-2021, 10:56 PM

I said LeBron was the GOAT back in 2009 and I have been proven right. 12 straight years of moar evidence.

Shooter
06-24-2021, 11:14 PM
I said LeBron was the GOAT back in 2009 and I have been proven right. 12 straight years of moar evidence.

HOW WE DOING BOIS

HOW WE LIVIIIIIIIIIIIIN???

:hammertime::djparty:dancin