PDA

View Full Version : LeBron's teammates NEVER step it up when it matters...

ekosky
06-06-2016, 03:48 PM
Ever.

He always has to shoulder the load. Always the only one that shows effort. The one that has a sense of pride. Offensively and defensively. Everybody stands around and doesn't even pretend to be interested. They wait to be spoon fed by Bron.

I'm coming to realize that maybe his teammates absolutely hate LeBron. They hate how great he is. They know that no matter how hard they think they play, the blame will always be put on him, so in the end, it doesn't really matter for them. No matter how great he plays. It's all just a free ticket to the NBA finals. And knowing that they're up against a much superior GSW team, they'll have LeBron try to do it all. They don't need to show up. Those losers don't really lose a thing. They're absolutely used to it. :oldlol:

Either way, to win consecutive titles with an average supporting cast in Miami, is truly a testament to how great LeBron is.

warriorfan
06-06-2016, 03:51 PM
lebron ball dominates for the entire shot clock then does an obvious bulldoze and kick that everyone sees coming from the mile away, now his teammate has the ball with a defender closed out on him and there is no time left on the clock, a poor quality look is going to result from this

this is what happens in lebron ball

PP34Deuce
06-06-2016, 03:53 PM
Lebron is basically Peyton Manning of the NBA.

Prodigy at a young age.
Has shown he literally can carry your team far in the playoffs.
2 titles
Very high sport IQ
Mentally can be shook and over think just like Manning.
Cerebral

GINOBILI!
06-06-2016, 03:55 PM
But but but he makes his teammates better :cry:

feyki
06-06-2016, 03:56 PM
Needs moe help bro .

AceManIII
06-06-2016, 03:56 PM
LeBron should just retire if everyone hates him

ekosky
06-06-2016, 03:57 PM
The luxury of playing with 3 future HOF'ers in Iguodala, Green, and K.Thompson.

Blow the Cavs out by 30 despite being on the bench for most of the game. Meanwhile for LeBron, it's the complete opposite. Playing his ass off, and not one player on the team steps up with him. Except maybe Tristan Thompson. But only he can do so much.

GSW is just a much superior overall TEAM. LeBron is still the best player in the series, though.

STATUTORY
06-06-2016, 03:57 PM
how could they step it up when for the ENTIRE SEASON they have been reduced to spot up shooters and cutters?

That's like asking the gaterade boy to start making shots in game 7 when n99as been serving gateraid for the entire game

Lebron RUINED Love and Kyrie's game and now he's asking them to play like the old LOve and Kyrie?

They ain't theon grejoys no more, they reeks now.

Klay 3D
06-06-2016, 03:58 PM
Why step up when you have no chance at FMVP? If you play too good, Lebron's just going to sabotage the series and his fans gonna be saying "Kyrie failed at his chance as first option. Kyrie can't lead so just let Lebron do his thing."

sd3035
06-06-2016, 03:58 PM
poor leadership

Mr. Jabbar
06-06-2016, 04:00 PM
The luxury of playing with 3 future HOF'ers in Iguodala, Green, and klay.

thing is, they wouldnt be future hofers playing with bron instead of curry.

Let that sink in for a moment..

ekosky
06-06-2016, 04:04 PM
poor leadership
His leadership has been great this series, actually. His body language. Putting players in the right positions to score, playing great defense. His supporting cast just really aren't stepping up. They aren't following suit.

He's up against a much superior team, but he's holding his own. Just like last year.

What do you expect, though? Love and Kyrie were/are career losers before LeBron came.

It's still somewhat true in that regard, but this is basically their first ever Finals. I guess I can cut them some slack? :rolleyes:

Blue&Orange
06-06-2016, 04:05 PM
LeBron's teammates NEVER step it up when it matters...

Neither does Lebron.

\end thread.

STATUTORY
06-06-2016, 04:06 PM

LOL they be called spot up shooters and bums if they played with Lebron

Lebron takes good players and make them into shit

took shaq and retired him
took Larry Hughes and destroyed his career
took Kyrie and turned him into a non factor
took Love and turned him into a bigger mike miller

took delonte west and made him a literal mother****er

yea i said it

ekosky
06-06-2016, 04:07 PM
Of course they would be.

They would be perfect alongside Bron. Iguodala and Klay's game would elevate tremendously.

Green too.

Imagine a small ball line up of Livingston, Klay, Iguodala, LeBron, Green.

LeBron has big man defensive instincts. Can defend all five positions. As well as Green. Iggy can cover almost anybody as well.

Jheeeeeeeze. That's a dynasty in the making.

Sarcastic
06-06-2016, 04:13 PM
Boobie Gibson.
Never forget.

ekosky
06-06-2016, 04:15 PM

yea i said it
You're reaching.

Stop.

Hey Yo
06-06-2016, 04:19 PM

yea i'm retarded
fixed

ekosky
06-06-2016, 04:20 PM
fixed
:lol

KungFuJoe
06-06-2016, 04:25 PM
Because Lebron is not a leader. He's a great player and he can take his team just so far...but he can't bring them a championship without someone else to take that leadership role from him.

There's a reason why he constantly needs to team up with other superstars...he doesn't have the confidence to be "the man". He can at times...but in crunch time? Nope.

Hey Yo
06-06-2016, 04:30 PM
Because Lebron is not a leader. He's a great player and he can take his team just so far...but he can't bring them a championship without someone else to take that leadership role from him.

There's a reason why he constantly needs to team up with other superstars...he doesn't have the confidence to be "the man". He can at times...but in crunch time? Nope.
Who was the leader and "the man" of the Heat when they won B2B titles?

ekosky
06-06-2016, 04:41 PM
Who was the leader and "the man" of the Heat when they won B2B titles?
Get his ass.

It wasn't until Wade passed the reigns to LeBron as the new leader, was when they started winning championships. Wade, as the leader, couldn't get it done in 2011.

riseagainst
06-06-2016, 05:04 PM
thing is, they wouldnt be future hofers playing with bron instead of curry.

Let that sink in for a moment..

dropping dat knowledge.
:bowdown:

DoctorP
06-06-2016, 05:06 PM
Maybe the problem is LeBron. When the Bulls struggled Jordan knew how to take over and was encouraged to take over. Then his team would follow suit. LeBron seems to ... shrink. But, hey, that's why some of us were privileged to see Jordan.

Marchesk
06-06-2016, 05:23 PM
They ain't theon grejoys no more, they reeks now.

Oh man, ISH is the gift that keeps on giving. Unreal. :lol :facepalm

Lakernation92
06-06-2016, 05:29 PM
Get his ass.

It wasn't until Wade passed the reigns to LeBron as the new leader, was when they started winning championships. Wade, as the leader, couldn't get it done in 2011.

Lmao is this forreal? Lebron didn't want to play number two and threw the 11 finals. Or is he just that bad? We were all witnesses to that sad ass performance. So I'm going to act like a lestan and say wade lost because he simply needed more help!

I don't even know how this man has fans. Dedicated ones at that. How people hold a career loser in high regard astounds me. But I guess player of the week is the new championship ring!

Done_And_Done
06-06-2016, 05:44 PM
You're absolutely pathetic and clearly lack any semblance of a social life.

Just outright pathetic...

stephanieg
06-06-2016, 06:02 PM
But the narrative is LeBron makes his teammates better. Which is it?

Duffy Pratt
06-06-2016, 06:21 PM
OP is absolutely right. LeBron always has to do it all himself and never gets help from any of his teammates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr6XsZVb-ZE

ekosky
06-06-2016, 06:34 PM
Lmao is this forreal? Lebron didn't want to play number two and threw the 11 finals. Or is he just that bad? We were all witnesses to that sad ass performance. So I'm going to act like a lestan and say wade lost because he simply needed more help!
18/7/7 for a series is incredible, actually, looking back at it.

Wade was the leader. LeBron took a step back and watched Wade work.

It obviously didn't. Everything changed once Wade handed the keys over to Bron. Two rangz.

Dray n Klay
06-06-2016, 06:35 PM

It obviously didn't. Everything changed once Wade handed the keys over to Bron. Two rangz.

got 'em! :banana:

jayfan
06-06-2016, 06:39 PM

Blow the Cavs out by 30 despite being on the bench for most of the game. Meanwhile for LeBron, it's the complete opposite. Playing his ass off, and not one player on the team steps up with him. Except maybe Tristan Thompson. But only he can do so much.

GSW is just a much superior overall TEAM. LeBron is still the best player in the series, though.

Guess LeGM sucks, then. :confusedshrug:

smoovegittar
06-06-2016, 06:50 PM
Cavs have a hell of a lot of stupid players. Mad skills, but no brains.

This NY fan still enjoying watching Iman and Earl Jr. having mental breakdowns over in Cleveland.

bluechox2
06-06-2016, 07:11 PM
but really...if he has really stupid players, why the fvck he keeps passing it to them when he himself is wide open...the only thing he does is steam roll it to the hoop...

Anaximandro1
06-06-2016, 07:16 PM
http://gossiponthis.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/ray-allen-3-point-shot.jpg

And let's not forget ... Lebron costed Wade a FMVP in 2011

hiphopfan777
06-06-2016, 07:32 PM
OP is absolutely right. LeBron always has to do it all himself and never gets help from any of his teammates.

Good point but i think that chris bosh rebound is just as valuable to do. Bosh also had that block in overtime.

Keno
06-06-2016, 07:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/GRNopOy.jpg

lebron's career in a nut shell, garbage, under performing team mates.

G-train
06-06-2016, 07:38 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/dam/assets/140603151742-ray-allen-clutch-three-gm6-vs-spurs.video-player.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/vp1v2WSAD5o/maxresdefault.jpg

https://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/OB-XX061_0619nb_DV_20130619024311.jpg

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/2013+NBA+Finals+Game+Four+EoKTzNH0oJ5l.jpg

knicksman
06-06-2016, 08:12 PM
Bran is the definition of a loser.

2/6
Ugly wife
Ugly game
Ugly stans

beastee
06-06-2016, 08:26 PM
go **** a duck...

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Ray-Allen-Hits-Three-to-Force-OT-Game-6-NBA-Finals.gif

Lakernation92
06-06-2016, 09:55 PM

And this is why I will never take a fan of Lebron seriously. Did you even watch the series. I'm assuming not. You seem like a boxscore troll. There's this thing called context and you missed.
Also since you like spewing crap stats lets note that leloser couldn't even make his free throws shot something like 60percent behind the line in that series 😂😂

I can't wait to see kyrie and loves stat line when cavs lose I'm bookmarking this thread and using it against lebrantards 18/7/7 is incredible 😂😂😂

ekosky
06-06-2016, 09:59 PM
So far...

Kyrie: 18/3/2.5
Love: 11/8/1

:yaohappy:

Proctor
06-06-2016, 10:02 PM
Doesn't matter if they step up, they're healthy -- and according to any actual Cavs fan, that's enough to guarantee LeBaldo another ring. :roll:

LeBaldo can be LeBaldo but he can't be LeGM

imdaman99
06-06-2016, 10:04 PM
This always seems to be the case when he plays a great team in the finals. He can get away with dominating the east because he can just overpower anyone they throw at him. But the West makes his teammates beat them WHILE doing a good job covering him.

I'm not gonna talk about the Cavs as if I watch any of their games, but they are so reliant on him. I don't know if they still play Lebron ball or not, but if Lebron ball is not working, they need a backup offense. I feel like Blatt might have helped with that although it would be hard to get the team to buy into it because Lebron was not interested.

SpaceJam
06-06-2016, 11:58 PM
It's so convenient he's teammates 'never' step up isn't it, because we all know someone else has to take the blame

plowking
06-07-2016, 12:55 AM
It's so convenient he's teammates 'never' step up isn't it, because we all know someone else has to take the blame

Well take a look at how his teammates are performing.

The smallest drop off in play has been from LeBron.

It says something about his teammates. Not that they aren't good, since Kyrie genuinely is a great player IMO, especially this year, and Love is a good one. But both are extremely inconsistent. Consistency is the key to greatness. It is one thing about Bron you can almost always count on. You know he will always give you at least 25/7/7 or there about, spreading the stats any way you want.

His team isn't very experienced, and is susceptible of dramatic drop offs in their play.

Bron has clearly regressed as a player, but he is still the staple and key figure of consistency. Not just on his own team, but across the league.

NASH = BEST
06-07-2016, 01:05 AM
Ever.

He always has to shoulder the load. Always the only one that shows effort. The one that has a sense of pride. Offensively and defensively. Everybody stands around and doesn't even pretend to be interested. They wait to be spoon fed by Bron.

I'm coming to realize that maybe his teammates absolutely hate LeBron. They hate how great he is. They know that no matter how hard they think they play, the blame will always be put on him, so in the end, it doesn't really matter for them. No matter how great he plays. It's all just a free ticket to the NBA finals. And knowing that they're up against a much superior GSW team, they'll have LeBron try to do it all. They don't need to show up. Those losers don't really lose a thing. They're absolutely used to it. :oldlol:

Either way, to win consecutive titles with an average supporting cast in Miami, is truly a testament to how great LeBron is.

You're overthinking this dude...

It's not that LeBron's teammates are not stepping it up when it matters, they just happen to be playing against a good team now and when it most matters.

I mean sure they looked good af against the weak ass East, but now they're getting exposed for what they really are, a team from the East that's inferior to their West opponent.

And to be honest, LeBron has played very lethargic and unmotivated in these Finals so he deserves his share of the blame for getting blown out as well.

KiiiiNG
06-07-2016, 01:22 AM
Ever.

WOW - what a post, and what a time!

This is exactly it. LeBron's teammates are envious of his success, and so they sabotage him in the finals. :facepalm It's blatant at this point. Very noticeable.

riseagainst
06-07-2016, 01:23 AM
lebron's teammates try to step up, but he insists that they all stay behind the 3 point line.

Dray n Klay
06-07-2016, 01:27 AM
lebron's teammates try to step up, but he insists that they all stay behind the 3 point line.

Still melting down, baby boy? :yaohappy:

riseagainst
06-07-2016, 01:29 AM
Still melting down, baby boy? :yaohappy:

be honest, I have you shook.

this is you right now:

http://www.funnyfacebookgifsimages.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Angry-Typing-Man.gif

dh144498
06-07-2016, 01:31 AM

this is you right now:

http://www.funnyfacebookgifsimages.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Angry-Typing-Man.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o85xvGT4cQcVZ5pgQ/giphy.gif

Showtime2001
06-07-2016, 01:33 AM

this is you right now:

:applause: :applause:

konex
06-07-2016, 01:49 AM
How come Bron can't "make his teammates better" when it matters? :hammerhead:

bluechox2
06-07-2016, 01:53 AM
How come Bron can't "make his teammates better" when it matters? :hammerhead:

no one reads the fine print written on lebalds forehead...can only make scrubs better, not allstars

PejaTheSerbSnip
06-07-2016, 02:50 AM

Green has been the best, by some margin.

ImKobe
06-07-2016, 09:13 AM

James catches puts up a 3...wont go!

Rebound Bosh

Back out to Allen his 3-pointer........BANG!!!!

difference between 1/7 and 2/7 right there

shut up OP

Gileraracer
06-07-2016, 09:23 AM
You excuses are sad. Lebron had 2 teams where several superstars colluded and still he lost 5 out of 7 times. Stop making excuses for this beta b!tch

GINOBILI!
06-07-2016, 09:35 AM
Get his ass.

This guy just tried to blame the 2011 failures on Wade rather than LeBron. :roll:

D.J.
06-07-2016, 09:41 AM
The only time LeBron has had any success was when he had at least one other person who could not only match him statistically, but could provide leadership on the floor and in the locker room. Wade, even if he's not as talented as LeBron, is a far better leader. LeBron doesn't have that type A personality guys like Jordan and Kobe had. He needs someone else to provide true leadership.

jayfan
06-07-2016, 01:56 PM
The only time LeBron has had any success was when he had at least one other person who could not only match him statistically, but could provide leadership on the floor and in the locker room. Wade, even if he's not as talented as LeBron, is a far better leader. LeBron doesn't have that type A personality guys like Jordan and Kobe had. He needs someone else to provide true leadership.

Some truth to this.

riseagainst
06-07-2016, 02:28 PM

very objective analysis.

Derka
06-07-2016, 02:35 PM
Maybe he should pick better ones next time? A recent #1 draft pick and a Western Conference all-star apparently aren't good enough.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-07-2016, 02:47 PM

What you mean Wade "not as talented" ??????

Prime Wade is a better playmaker, scorer, and clutch performer than Queen James.

ALL DAY. Only thing Queen does better than Wade is stat pad with rebounds because he's 6'8.

Come on son. Did you know that Wade, at 6'3, has 759 career blocks? That's only 14 blocks less than Queen James, who's 6'8.

GINOBILI!
06-07-2016, 02:50 PM
This excuse does not cut it this year.

NBAGOAT
06-07-2016, 02:51 PM
What you mean Wade "not as talented" ??????

Prime Wade is a better playmaker, scorer, and clutch performer than Queen James.

ALL DAY. Only thing Queen does better than Wade is stat pad with rebounds because he's 6'8.

Come on son. Did you know that Wade, at 6'3, has 759 career blocks? That's only 14 blocks less than Queen James, who's 6'8.

:biggums: Andre Drummond statpads with rebounds because he's 6'11. Therefore, we should ignore the rebounding advantage he has over Wade.

choppermagic
06-07-2016, 02:54 PM
Maybe he should pick better ones next time? A recent #1 draft pick and a Western Conference all-star apparently aren't good enough.

We've heard all year how many great pieces the Cavs had around Lebron and how Lue was running the system to take advantage of their strengths too. If Lebonr needs to be on a stacked team that can win without him, in order to win, then how great is he really?

coin24
06-07-2016, 03:11 PM
We've heard all year how many great pieces the Cavs had around Lebron and how Lue was running the system to take advantage of their strengths too. If Lebonr needs to be on a stacked team that can win without him, in order to win, then how great is he really?

That makes way too much sense the bran stains small brains will explode..

Been saying this for years, he needs to be on a team that could win it all without him or it's not enough help

branslowski
06-07-2016, 03:21 PM
First Wade and Bosh sucks, now Kyrie and Love sucks..And they suck once they start playing with Bron. Maybe its time to look at what LeBron is doing wrong instead of blaming 2 diff sets of teammates to take the blame off of him.

Segatti
06-07-2016, 03:44 PM
First Wade and Bosh sucks, now Kyrie and Love sucks..And they suck once they start playing with Bron. Maybe its time to look at what LeBron is doing wrong instead of blaming 2 diff sets of teammates to take the blame off of him.

Yeah, Kyrie and Love were so good before Lebron, all those playoffs appearances...

Uchmanmamba24
06-07-2016, 03:59 PM
Ever.

Fudge, you can NEVER get it hard when you need to!

riseagainst
06-07-2016, 04:10 PM
Fudge, you can NEVER get it hard when you need to!

:roll:

ekosky
06-07-2016, 06:55 PM
Yeah, Kyrie and Love were so good before Lebron, all those playoffs appearances...

GoatBoy
06-07-2016, 07:38 PM
It's crazy how much the narrative has switched from when the Cavs were waltzing through the east compared to now

TheMarkMadsen
06-07-2016, 07:43 PM

Kyrie was at what, 19 & 20 years old before he played with Lebron. How many playoffs did Lebron make at that age?

Love in 2014 put up 26/13/4 was 3rd in the league in PER and won enough games to make the playoffs out east while his team was decimated with injuries.

oh the horror
06-07-2016, 07:43 PM

Yeah and Lebron picked them as his squad. You dudes don't get to moonwalk your asses away and act like he suddenly doesn't have the support when he starts losing.

Phong
06-07-2016, 07:49 PM
2 weeks ago, Lebron's stans were all flexing and bragging about sweeping their way to the Finals, but now they say the team sucks and it was a great achievement to even get there. :oldlol:

What happened to "LeBron makes his teammates better"? :confusedshrug:

WindmiLL
06-07-2016, 07:51 PM
Yeah and Lebron picked them as his squad. You dudes don't get to moonwalk your asses away and act like he suddenly doesn't have the support when he starts losing.

That's stupid. So Jordan stans should never say Bobcats had terrible team and players just because Jordan is unmistakable?

LBJ 23
06-07-2016, 08:00 PM
2 weeks ago, Lebron's stans were all flexing and bragging about sweeping their way to the Finals, but now they say the team sucks and it was a great achievement to even get there. :oldlol:

What happened to "LeBron makes his teammates better"? :confusedshrug:

What hole did you crawl out from? You're worse than Silk at disappearing, you finally came back after this?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235977&page=6

http://shrani.si/f/3R/gu/2NoOBxgI/phong.jpg

tontoz
06-07-2016, 08:08 PM
Of course they would be.

They would be perfect alongside Bron. Iguodala and Klay's game would elevate tremendously.

Green too.

Imagine a small ball line up of Livingston, Klay, Iguodala, LeBron, Green.

LeBron has big man defensive instincts. Can defend all five positions. As well as Green. Iggy can cover almost anybody as well.

Jheeeeeeeze. That's a dynasty in the making.

I can see it now, the other 4 guys standing around while Lebron dribbles the air out of the ball, drives and kicks it out.