PDA

View Full Version : Admit it...Curry looks bored as hell out there.

stalkerforlife
06-06-2016, 10:03 PM
This dude doesn't ignite until he's challenged.

It reminds me of Kobe purposely losing until late in the 4th in high school and then leading comeback wins.

He was bored as hell until he went down 3-1 against OKC and then he ignited and led the legendary comeback against a great team.

This shit is hilarious...he's literally going through the motions until he's actually challenged. He couldn't care less as long as his team is winning. :lol

I guarantee if the Cavs can keep a game close, he's going to explode.

imdaman99
06-06-2016, 10:06 PM
Do you get paid to make excuses for him? I sure hope you do, the lengths you people go :facepalm

stalkerforlife
06-06-2016, 10:07 PM
Do you get paid to make excuses for him? I sure hope you do, the lengths you people go :facepalm

Excuse for what? He's up 2-0 in the finals in what is currently the most lopsided margin of victory in the history of the NBA finals. :lol

imdaman99
06-06-2016, 10:09 PM
Excuse for what? He's up 2-0 in the finals in what is currently the most lopsided margin of victory in the history of the NBA finals. :lol
You guys insult Lebron for playing on stacked teams. What are the Warriors with Curry? He's averaging 14.5 points a game, has it ever occurred to you that their game plan was to shut down Curry and Klay and force everyone else to beat them? You acting like he's on cruise control :lol

And all you're doing is giving him all the credit for them being up 2-0. Forget Draymond or the bench right?

FireDavidKahn
06-06-2016, 10:11 PM
0-2 inc.

I'd be broed as **** as well if I couldn't even get a single FMVP vote.

kamil
06-06-2016, 10:11 PM
0-2 inc.

I'd be broed as **** as well if I couldn't even get a single FMVP vote.

You don't take losing very well, do you?

stalkerforlife
06-06-2016, 10:25 PM
You guys insult Lebron for playing on stacked teams. What are the Warriors with Curry? He's averaging 14.5 points a game, has it ever occurred to you that their game plan was to shut down Curry and Klay and force everyone else to beat them? You acting like he's on cruise control :lol

And all you're doing is giving him all the credit for them being up 2-0. Forget Draymond or the bench right?

The Warriors look more stacked than they are because of Curry's presence.

Curry didn't leave his team twice in his prime to form super teams.

Even if his team was as stacked as you are alluding to, which they're clearly not, it wouldn't matter because he didn't cowardly stack them.

Spurs m8
06-06-2016, 10:28 PM
Stalker...this is a pretty pathetic day of posting - even by your standards tbh

stalkerforlife
06-06-2016, 10:33 PM
Stalker...this is a pretty pathetic day of posting - even by your standards tbh

Still hurting over OKC stomping that ass?

InsanityKills
06-06-2016, 10:35 PM
0/22

Nilocon165
06-06-2016, 11:04 PM
Lebron and curry both suck dick just get over it

bluechox2
06-06-2016, 11:17 PM
curry wishes to face teh thunder again...thats how boring it is against the cavs

Real14
06-06-2016, 11:19 PM
That's how bad the competition is.

BedroomBully
06-06-2016, 11:41 PM
Not as bored as you fat sloppy hog wife gets when you "attempt" to satisfy her with that poor excuse of a penus!

warriorfan
06-06-2016, 11:46 PM
Not as bored as you fat sloppy hog wife gets when you "attempt" to satisfy her with that poor excuse of a penus!

rent free meltdown

KiiiiNG
06-06-2016, 11:48 PM
:roll:

100grandman
06-06-2016, 11:48 PM
worthless thread.

theaussieguy
06-06-2016, 11:52 PM
yeah, honestly a FMVP award only means something in a tight fought series, they might as well sit Curry for the rest of the series tbh because the cavs are just ****ing pathetic.

BedroomBully
06-06-2016, 11:53 PM
worthless thread.
What else do you expect from a worthless human being? Dude lives on this site. No wonder his kids hate him, his parents disowned him, his fat wife f#$ks blk dude...

G0ATbe
06-06-2016, 11:53 PM
Get used to it. Unless LeBald bolts, curry will continue to rack up rings in his sleep while wiping his ass mr. 1.5/7.

stalkerforlife
06-06-2016, 11:58 PM
rent free meltdown

He made another name just to get me to reply to him. :lol

BedroomBully
06-07-2016, 12:00 AM
He made another name just to get me to reply to him. :lol
Keep telling yourself that fat azz! Every time you make a stupid thread ill be here to torture you welfare leeching azz!

nashwade
06-07-2016, 12:57 AM
since they are up 2-0 I'm betting he is going to start chucking three's in G3 to stat pad to win that FMVP

Smoke117
06-07-2016, 01:01 AM
Having never been a loser who lives through another sports athlete...loles meltdown fam at it again

riseagainst
06-07-2016, 01:04 AM
Curry looks absolutely bored out there. He knows even if he doesn't play, GSW will win in at most 6. He's literally dancing around and toying with nigguhs. The real challenge was actually against the Thunder because Westbrook and Durant actually showed heart for most of the series. Curry knows Lebron represents no challenge for him.

GrapeApe
06-07-2016, 01:14 AM
It's the NBA finals. Regardless of the level of competition it's the biggest stage in the basketball world. Even if it was the Washington Generals, you want to play well and be at your best. If Curry was being 100% honest he'd say he wants to drop 40/8/5 every game, win the series, and win FMVP. So far he's struggled and his teammates have stepped up. That's what great teams do.

Straight_Ballin
06-07-2016, 01:21 AM

Pump your breaks lil fella. Curry didn't run to GSW after they looked promising with numerous 1st draft picks or run to a team that had 2 other players that were top 5 PER.....Bron did exactly that and he's a joke. Curry was patient and let the team come together. Lebron deserves all the insult and Curry deserves all the praise. It is what it is and no amount of tears from a bran stan is going to change that.

If people are too blind to see what a loser Bron is, do they really deserve the gift of sight when others are in need?

sekachu
06-07-2016, 01:44 AM

It reminds me of Kobe purposely losing until late in the 4th in high school and then leading comeback wins.

He was bored as hell until he went down 3-1 against OKC and then he ignited and led the legendary comeback against a great team.

This shit is hilarious...he's literally going through the motions until he's actually challenged. He couldn't care less as long as his team is winning. :lol

He exploded in the meaningless regular season and now he get bored in playoff? :lol If not klay 's performance, you wouldn't have a chance to bs.

retaxis
06-07-2016, 09:34 AM
Id look pretty bored too if I couldn't score and lost FMVPs to bench players on my team... back to back.. Lebron might lose but he is going to have the final laugh when all is said and done. Curry 2 MVPs and 2 championships but no FMVP? WTF has that happened before>

GINOBILI!
06-07-2016, 09:39 AM

Remember when the Suns had a 3-1 lead and Kobe ignited a comeback? :bowdown:

retaxis
06-07-2016, 09:49 AM
Remember when the Suns had a 3-1 lead and Kobe ignited a comeback? :bowdown:
Yeah that was the year he won back to back right? What a legend

:coleman:

hold this L
06-07-2016, 09:57 AM
Id look pretty bored too if I couldn't score and lost FMVPs to bench players on my team... back to back.. Lebron might lose but he is going to have the final laugh when all is said and done. Curry 2 MVPs and 2 championships but no FMVP? WTF has that happened before>
Yeah, Lebron is the one who gets the last laugh as his team gets swept in the final while Curry wins B2B championships and MVPs. Hold this L Curry.

:biggums:

inclinerator
06-20-2016, 01:41 PM
still waiting for that explosion

swagga
06-20-2016, 01:48 PM
still waiting for that explosion

warriorfan on that in your mouth explosion menu. :lol frankly I would be amazed if cuckyfan survives today, his ass got absolutely stretched on this forum.

Goldrush25
06-20-2016, 01:53 PM

Explode in his pants as in shite the bed. He definitely did that last night.

WadeBronDonJuan
06-20-2016, 03:05 PM
Explode in his pants as in shite the bed. He definitely did that last night.

where is that Stalker retard? Did he forget to pay his internet bill with his food stamps?

Literally no haters to be found anywhere.

warriorfan
06-20-2016, 03:16 PM
warriorfan on that in your mouth explosion menu. :lol frankly I would be amazed if cuckyfan survives today, his ass got absolutely stretched on this forum.

:crazysam:

u hella gay :lol

Haymaker
06-20-2016, 03:18 PM
Happens when you grow up with a millionaire dad. Kid had it all since he was born. Same goes with Klay.

Tmuston Beltics
06-20-2016, 03:28 PM
where is that Stalker retard? Did he forget to pay his internet bill with his food stamps?

Literally no haters to be found anywhere.

He switched accounts. He humiliated himself so badly with the "LBJ 2/7 faqqits" video and months of shit posting that he had to delete his username and start again with a new account.

toneloc103
06-20-2016, 03:50 PM
I loved going back and looking at this thread... LMAO....hahahahaha

ArbitraryWater
06-21-2016, 08:31 AM
waiting for the explosion...

http://66.media.tumblr.com/301716d67539d123f03c1a4b60c36134/tumblr_inline_nruo8pRS3K1reg6bu_250.jpg

Hoopz2332
07-06-2016, 08:22 AM

:roll: