PDA

View Full Version : You have to present one game for each player

The_Pharcyde
06-06-2016, 10:16 PM
you have a hypothetical person and you have to pick a game to showcase that players game(I.e. their skill, athleticism, will)

pick the defining game for each player, who has the best game to present.. that has the highest probability to leave that person speechless

Michael Jordan
probably game 3 in the 1992 playoffs vs the heat when he had like 56, he was all over the floor the whole night and continuosly makes jaw dropping plays.. plus it is peak MJ, where is a matured player and still has his athleticism
also the flu game to show the heart and competitiveness of Michael jor
Kobe Bryant-either the 81 game or 60 point finale
81 was pure dominance on a court, 60 shows the heart of kobe bryant
Lebron James
game 6 vs Boston where i think he had 45 and saved his career
or game 1 vs magic in 2009, this was most athletic lebron has been on a court.. he had one sequence in the the 2nd quater where he has a sick breakaway dunk, then stuffs howard at the rim dunking then trails the play and knocks down a 3... unbelievable.. they did however blow this game down the stretch.
game 5 vs detroit too
Kevin Durant
Im actually kind of stumped on this one surprisingly, I cant think of anything off the top of my mind, maybe that game vs miami in 2013-14 when he won the MVP... he had a sequence when he and lebron went back and forth at each and he outdueled him... great tv that season
Steph Curry
probably the pelicans game where he hits the corner 3 ball or the thunder regular season game this year where he hits the long 3 to win
Russell Westbrook
that finals game against the heat where had like 44... or any of those games when KD was out in 2014-15 and he was dropping like 44 17 and 12's
Derrick Rose
game 1 vs the celtics in 2009, where he tied kareem with the most points in a playoff rookie debut
or game 4 against miami in 2011 where he has 3 mind blowing dunks within a span of 10 minutes or whatever
Tim Duncan
2003 game 6 vs lakers wcsf
he dominated them and broke up the 3 peat
Shaquille o'neal
maybe something in the 2000 playoffs... its bad verbage, but he truly looked like king kong out there... a beast among men

some other names
paul pierce
vince carter
carmelo anthony
kevin garnett
tracy mcgrady
iverson
dwight howard

Prime_Shaq
06-06-2016, 10:34 PM
I think Steph's game is vs OKC this year. Ties the 3 point record and clutch af. Basically personifies everything that he is: The best 3 point shooter ever and one clutch mfer.

The_Pharcyde
06-06-2016, 10:37 PM
I think Steph's game is vs OKC this year. Ties the 3 point record and clutch af. Basically personifies everything that he is: The best 3 point shooter ever and one clutch mfer.

i agree, your name reminded me that i forgot shaq on the list, idk how

Prime_Shaq
06-06-2016, 10:40 PM
i agree, your name reminded me that i forgot shaq on the list, idk how
This gif personifies everything about Shaq

http://i.imgur.com/eKPqF3L.gif

stalkerforlife
06-06-2016, 10:41 PM
Kobe's game is game 6 against the Suns in the playoffs or game 7 against the Blazers in the playoffs, IMO.

bigkingsfan
06-06-2016, 10:43 PM
Chris Webber - None

InsanityKills
06-06-2016, 10:44 PM
Kobe's game 7 against the Suns in 2006 showed his greatness IMO.

Quitterbe

Akrazotile
06-06-2016, 10:46 PM
Kobe's game is game 6 against the Suns in the playoffs or game 7 against the Blazers in the playoffs, IMO.

Remember, this one game has to exemplify what the person was about as a player. For Kobe I think it's definitely best to use a regular season game, to reflect on him positively.

If you are going to pick a playoff game to reflect on him with, you have to do the honest thing and pick something like the 6-24 close-out game and getting rescued in the clutch, since that best exemplifies who he was in the playoffs. In the regular season it's much easier to make him appear to be a superstar.

stalkerforlife
06-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Remember, this one game has to exemplify what the person was about as a player. For Kobe I think it's definitely best to use a regular season game, to reflect on him positively.

If you are going to pick a playoff game to reflect on him with, you have to do the honest thing and pick something like the 6-24 close-out game and getting rescued in the clutch, since that best exemplifies who he was in the playoffs. In the regular season it's much easier to make him appear to be a superstar.

2/7 has got you quite upset.

Here's a pity reply to help you sleep better.

MP.Trey
06-06-2016, 10:54 PM
LeBron Game 7 2013. 37 points and the dagger jump shot.

AintNoSunshine
06-06-2016, 10:58 PM
Random signature games off the top of my head

Arenas - dropping 60 on Kobe's azz

Tony Delk - going for 50 LOL

The_Pharcyde
06-06-2016, 11:07 PM
Kobe's game 7 against the Suns in 2006 showed his greatness IMO.

Quitterbe

lebron quit in game 5 vs celtics 2010
and beat himself in the 2011 finals

can go both ways

keep this on track

Milbuck
06-06-2016, 11:08 PM
2/7 has got you quite upset.

Here's a pity reply to help you sleep better.
Savage :oldlol:

The_Pharcyde
06-06-2016, 11:11 PM
LeBron Game 7 2013. 37 points and the dagger jump shot.

i feel like his game 6 vs boston was better

he already had 1 title under his belt in 2013

in 2012 they almost went out in the conference finals after making the finals the first year together
regression and 3rd straight year of lebron not showing up when it mattered most

but something switched that game... he beat those demons and just played aggressively

2013 is right there tho

KiiiiNG
06-07-2016, 12:15 AM
Klay Thompson game 6 Western Conference Finals. 41 ****ing points and NBA playoff record for 3's.... in an elimination game on the road... :biggums:

Most significant game in Warriors history. Saved the 73 win season.

FKAri
06-07-2016, 12:24 AM
I think Kobe outscoring the Mavs in 3 quarters was a more impressive performance. The Mavs weren't as garbage as that Raps squad.

sd3035
06-07-2016, 12:31 AM
Kobe vs the Mavs was probably the most dominant performance in NBA history

konex
06-07-2016, 01:53 AM
Kobe Bryant-either the 81 game or 60 point finale
81 was pure dominance on a court, 60 shows the heart of kobe bryant

I'd actually go with his 65 on Portland or this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQd2h4X0O2E