PDA

View Full Version : Seriously what happened to Hillary?

9erempiree
06-08-2016, 09:11 PM
Is it old age?

She would be a much more qualified candidate during her Senator days.

All those scandals that have came up in recent years leads me to believe that her old age and this country has passed her up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0

She got soft as hell as she got old.

nathanjizzle
06-08-2016, 09:14 PM
i think she has gotten more stone cold as shes gotten older. she has aged like fine wine.

COnDEMnED
06-08-2016, 09:16 PM
i think she has gotten more stone cold as shes gotten older. she has aged like fine wine.
Are you even old enough to drink wine? Vote? This is your first vote huh?

nathanjizzle
06-08-2016, 09:19 PM
Are you even old enough to drink wine? Vote? This is your first vote huh?

:facepalm

COnDEMnED
06-08-2016, 09:21 PM
:facepalm
No shame in being young and inexperienced. We've all been there.

nathanjizzle
06-08-2016, 09:27 PM
No shame in being young and inexperienced. We've all been there.

oh im young, im in my 20s but im not inexperienced. whats sad is being in your 30s and having no potential and only having common conventional wisdom to show for your maturity. pathetic.

COnDEMnED
06-08-2016, 09:38 PM
oh im young, im in my 20s but im not inexperienced. whats sad is being in your 30s and having no potential and only having common conventional wisdom to show for your maturity. pathetic.
I'm retired. If you're in California, hit me up when you move out of your parents. I charge $550 for the smaller units, $800 for the larger 2 bedroom units. No pets, no smoking. First and last up front, $500 non refundable cleaning fee. You can use your potential to pay me to sit on my ass.

Bosnian Sajo
06-08-2016, 09:45 PM
I'm retired.

wtf, how old are you?

COnDEMnED
06-08-2016, 09:46 PM
wtf, how old are you?
31 this September 30th.

Bosnian Sajo
06-08-2016, 09:55 PM
31 this September 30th.

lol and you're retired? It's a normal thing for people to lie about themselves here on ISH, but if you're telling the truth hats off. What did you do to be able to retire at such an early age?

COnDEMnED
06-08-2016, 10:12 PM
lol and you're retired? It's a normal thing for people to lie about themselves here on ISH, but if you're telling the truth hats off. What did you do to be able to retire at such an early age?
I got lucky. I was involved in a car accident when I was 16. The lawsuit settled north of 7 figures, in my favor. Since I was a minor, it was all tax free. I wisely invested in real estate at the age of 16. I bought an apartment complex with 5 units. I've owned it for the last 14 years. I worked a normal job until I was 26. I saved my money and I still get paid from the settlement. I live in one of the units for the summer ( I'm currently here ), with no overhead. For the last 4-5 years I've been retired. Looking to buy another house in Nevada in the coming months. Also looking for a cabin to rent out in the Bridgeport, CA area within the next few years. Cash. I don't deal with credit cards.

TheMan
06-08-2016, 10:15 PM
I got lucky. I was involved in a car accident when I was 16. The lawsuit settled north of 7 figures, in my favor. Since I was a minor, it was all tax free. I wisely invested in real estate at the age of 16. I bought an apartment complex with 5 units. I've owned it for the last 14 years. I worked a normal job until I was 26. I saved my money and I still get paid from the settlement. I live in one of the units for the summer ( I'm currently here ), with no overhead. For the last 4-5 years I've been retired. Looking to buy another house in Nevada in the coming months. Also looking for a cabin to rent out in the Bridgeport, CA area within the next few years. Cash. I don't deal with credit cards.
Wow

props :applause:

COnDEMnED
06-08-2016, 10:21 PM
Wow

props :applause:
Thanks. The situation was unfortunate when I was younger, but it will hopefully give me a head start for my elder years.

TheMan
06-08-2016, 10:25 PM
Thanks. The situation was unfortunate when I was younger, but it will hopefully give me a head start for my elder years.
Did you sustain life altering* injuries?

damn predictive text

COnDEMnED
06-08-2016, 10:35 PM
Did you sustain life alternating injuries?
Yes. Deafness in my left ear, loss of ability to taste or smell, at the time of accident short term and long term memory lapses. Currently just long term memory lapses.

Jameerthefear
06-08-2016, 10:57 PM
Yes. Deafness in my left ear, loss of ability to taste or smell, at the time of accident short term and long term memory lapses. Currently just long term memory lapses.
damn
props

COnDEMnED
06-08-2016, 11:03 PM
damn
props
Thanks Jameer. Props to you for changing your pic. Very respectable of you. You're a good guy.:cheers:

nathanjizzle
06-08-2016, 11:08 PM

who died in the accident?

COnDEMnED
06-08-2016, 11:09 PM
who died in the accident?
Me. Twice I think.

~primetime~
06-08-2016, 11:33 PM

You said you were voting for Trump in the other thread...

So yeah, the accident must have caused extreme brain damage :(

Sorry man.

When you go to vote you can call me, I'll walk you through it...

COnDEMnED
06-09-2016, 12:10 AM
You said you were voting for Trump in the other thread...

So yeah, the accident must have caused extreme brain damage :(

Sorry man.

When you go to vote you can call me, I'll walk you through it...
It did. The doctors put me in an induced coma for 2 months. I had clear spinal fluids seeping out my ears. First, I wouldn't make it through the night. When I did, they said I'd be a veggie. When that didn't happen, they said retarded. Aside from the aforementioned defects, I have a completely normal healthy brain. Had I been in your shoes, I would have made the same joke though. I have a dark sense of humor like that.

Akrazotile
06-09-2016, 12:19 AM
It did. The doctors put me in an induced coma for 2 months. I had clear spinal fluids seeping out my ears. First, I wouldn't make it through the night. When I did, they said I'd be a veggie. When that didn't happen, they said retarded. Aside from the aforementioned defects, I have a completely normal healthy brain. Had I been in your shoes, I would have made the same joke though. I have a dark sense of humor like that.

Howd the wreck happen? Was the other driver drunk? Asian?

TheMan
06-09-2016, 12:25 AM
Damn, sorry to hear that.

Looks like you made the best of a shiitty situation, grats

~primetime~
06-09-2016, 12:30 AM

:cheers:

You're cool with me

Nick Young
06-09-2016, 12:42 AM
She is desperate to be president and decided that selling out completely and shamelessly kissing ass was the best way to achieve it.

Ordinarily this is a good strategy, but Hillary took shit a step too far and went overboard with the ass kissing and selling out.

She is unrelatable and unlikable and her record as a politician is quite horrible and she is corrupt as a mafioso. She's basically the modern version of Nixon.

Luckily people these days aren't retarded and have the internet so all the pro-Hillary propaganda on TV is not as effective as it would have been a few years ago.

She is running her campaign like it's 2008. She is behind the times, and her desperation is hurting her campaign.

DonDadda59
06-09-2016, 12:48 AM
She is desperate to be president and decided that selling out completely and shamelessly kissing ass was the best way to achieve it.

Ordinarily this is a good strategy, but Hillary took shit a step too far and went overboard with the ass kissing and selling out.

She is unrelatable and unlikable and her record as a politician is quite horrible and she is corrupt as a mafioso. She's basically the modern version of Nixon.

Luckily people these days aren't retarded and have the internet so all the pro-Hillary propaganda on TV is not as effective as it would have been a few years ago.

She is running her campaign like it's 2008. She is behind the times, and her desperation is hurting her campaign.

According to the latest Reuters/Ipsos poll (http://www.inquisitr.com/3181327/poll-hillary-clinton-has-just-jumped-10-points-ahead-of-trump/), Hilldawg is up 10 points with likely voters and 14 points among registered voters.

You see your countdown clock? :D

Wow... At least you were well compensated. Although I don't know if the money is worth all that turmoil.

Nick Young
06-09-2016, 12:50 AM
According to the latest Reuters/Ipsos poll (http://www.inquisitr.com/3181327/poll-hillary-clinton-has-just-jumped-10-points-ahead-of-trump/), Hilldawg is up 10 points with likely voters and 14 points among registered voters.

You see your countdown clock? :D

Wow... At least you were well compensated. Although I don't know if the money is worth all that turmoil.
You're so obsessed with pre-polls dude. Haven't you ever followed an election before? :confusedshrug:

COnDEMnED
06-09-2016, 12:51 AM
Howd the wreck happen? Was the other driver drunk? Asian?
He was my neighbor and friend. He was an underage driver with only his permit, he was driving other teenagers home from high school. I was one of them. The vehicle was a van. He pulled up to my place and I opened the sliding door of the van to get out. The driver, my friend, thought it would be funny if he sped off down the road as I was getting out. As I'm holding on with the door open, he slammed on the breaks. The sliding door flew back and broke my skull vertically on the right side. The force of the stop sent me flying. I bounced a few times on the pavement, skidding up to the sidewalk, where I broke the back of my skull on the edge of the sidewalk. Doctors said the force was so great, the clear elastic membrane protecting my brain disintegrated.

Because the protective lining is now gone, I'm banned from ever enjoying things like roller coasters or dirt bikes (**** them, I still ride...slowly).
His father was a CEO for the radio station KROQ. It was his fathers vehicle. His dad had a million+ dollar insurance umbrella. The doctors told my family I was going to die, so they sued. When I didn't die, they changed the lawsuit on my behalf from vehicular manslaughter to something I don't remember. When I was well enough to testify, my lawyers told me the base payment, if we went to trial, if I won, would be 5mil. Problem being, I had amnesia, I couldn't testify at that time. My lawyer made a deal with his lawyer guaranteeing me at least 1 million dollars, to be paid to me, tax free, every 5 years. First payment at 16, second at 20, third at 25, fourth at 30 (I just got this one last year), 5th at 35, 6th at 40. Monies increase in value as I age. Any money paid after 40 is above my guaranteed level. This amount depends on how the economy does, investments, and interests.

I also had the option to put a lien on their million dollar house. I didn't want to be a complete asshole, so I declined that option.

Needless to say, our friendship ended that day in May, 2000.

Jameerthefear
06-09-2016, 12:55 AM
He was my neighbor and friend. He was an underage driver with only his permit, he was driving other teenagers home from high school. I was one of them. The vehicle was a van. He pulled up to my place and I opened the sliding door of the van to get out. The driver, my friend, thought it would be funny if he sped off down the road as I was getting out. As I'm holding on with the door open, he slammed on the breaks. The sliding door flew back and broke my skull vertically on the right side. The force of the stop sent me flying. I bounced a few times on the pavement, skidding up to the sidewalk, where I broke the back of my skull on the edge of the sidewalk. Doctors said the force was so great, the clear elastic membrane protecting my brain disintegrated.

Because the protective lining is now gone, I'm banned from ever enjoying things like roller coasters or dirt bikes (**** them, I still ride...slowly).
His father was a CEO for the radio station KROQ. It was his fathers vehicle. His dad had a million+ dollar insurance umbrella. The doctors told my family I was going to die, so they sued. When I didn't die, they changed the lawsuit on my behalf from vehicular manslaughter to something I don't remember. When I was well enough to testify, my lawyers told me the base payment, if we went to trial, if I won, would be 5mil. Problem being, I had amnesia, I couldn't testify at that time. My lawyer made a deal with his lawyer guaranteeing me at least 1 million dollars, to be paid to me, tax free, every 5 years. First payment at 16, second at 20, third at 25, fourth at 30 (I just got this one last year), 5th at 35, 6th at 40. Monies increase in value as I age. Any money paid after 40 is above my guaranteed level. This amount depends on how the economy does, investments, and interests.

I also had the option to put a lien on their million dollar house. I didn't want to be a complete asshole, so I declined that option.

Damn.

DonDadda59
06-09-2016, 01:01 AM
You're so obsessed with pre-polls dude. Haven't you ever followed an election before? :confusedshrug:

Scared to death. Scared to look. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoYZf-lBF_U)

I'll light a candle for you and say a prayer every November 8th.

Akrazotile
06-09-2016, 01:06 AM

Whoa. That is some wild shit, my man.

Glad you beat the odds :rockon:

COnDEMnED
06-09-2016, 01:16 AM
Whoa. That is some wild shit, my man.

Glad you beat the odds :rockon:
WHAT

A

TIME

TO BE ALIVE!

stalkerforlife
06-09-2016, 05:07 AM
Condemned, congratulations on being alive to tell your story and for also being a millionaire.

And thank you for teaching me about fishing.

WHAT. A. TIME.

highwhey
06-09-2016, 05:39 AM
WHAT

A

TIME

TO BE ALIVE!
So when are u gonna throw a party for ISH at your crib?

SexSymbol
06-09-2016, 05:59 AM
condemned so how's your parents' basement?

tomtucker
06-09-2016, 06:27 AM
:biggums: how can that happen via an accident ?

by the way.......hope your "friend" has a horrible life.......pranks gone wrong is some bullshit !

SAKOTXA
06-09-2016, 06:30 AM
So you're going to be 31 in September, but you had your accident when you were 16 like you said. May 2000 = 16 years ago, 30-16= 14

You'd probably remember how old you were at the time of the accident. So this brings up another question, why are you lying about something like this?

nathanjizzle
06-09-2016, 08:31 AM
im sure most people have heard of this story, but this thread reminds me of it. pretty unfortunate. you never want to be that person that alters someones life for the worst by your own mistake.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/bride-paralyzed-freak-bachelorette-party-accident/story?id=12163284

Steven Kerry
06-09-2016, 09:01 AM
She scares me. Not as much as Donald though.

Nick Young
06-09-2016, 09:18 AM
So you're going to be 31 in September, but you had your accident when you were 16 like you said. May 2000 = 16 years ago, 30-16= 14

You'd probably remember how old you were at the time of the accident. So this brings up another question, why are you lying about something like this?
he said he has long term memory loss still, fool:hammerhead:

Nick Young
06-09-2016, 09:20 AM
She scares me. Not as much as Donald though.
Why? Hillary is hardcore pro-war and wants to lead us in to battle vs Iran as well as pump more troops in to Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq again.

In contrast, Trump repeatedly speaks about making deals and not fighting useless wars if we don't have to.

Why are you more afraid of Trump? Hillary is pro-war in her speech and in her past actions. Trump is anti-war in his speech and doesn't have any past military actions.

At least with Trump there's a chance he isn't a warmonger. We all already know what Hillary is.

Akrazotile
06-09-2016, 11:33 AM
Why? Hillary is hardcore pro-war and wants to lead us in to battle vs Iran as well as pump more troops in to Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq again.

In contrast, Trump repeatedly speaks about making deals and not fighting useless wars if we don't have to.

Why are you more afraid of Trump? Hillary is pro-war in her speech and in her past actions. Trump is anti-war in his speech and doesn't have any past military actions.

At least with Trump there's a chance he isn't a warmonger. We all already know what Hillary is.

Not to mentin Hillary is on the neocon payroll and thus wants to flood the country with more immigrants. Thats why all these establishment Republicans would much rather see her win than Trump.

It's sad how obsessively and compusively liberals spite republicans in every way possible, even when it hurts everyone, simply to prove theyre right about gay marriage or some shit. Theyre the most phony, coercive moralists since the witch-burning Puritans.

Cant just leave social issues to the states and focus on important national issues. Have to put all their attention on coercing their culture onto everyone, and any politician willing to do so will get a cart blanche to do anything else.

And theyre the ones who hate the idea of being "World Police" :rolleyes: Seems they dont mind it as long as the chief of police can be a democrat.

There are some posters here who are hillary/democrat supporters that I think are otherwise chill guys... but it's just not really possible to take them serious about politics. There's a certain level of big-picture ignorance required to vote that way. You have to be politically very short-sighted, superficial and selfish for that platform to appeal for you.

Nick Young
06-09-2016, 11:45 AM
There are some posters here who are hillary/democrat supporters that I think are otherwise chill guys... but it's just not really possible to take them serious about politics. There's a certain level of big-picture ignorance required to vote that way. You have to be politically very short-sighted, superficial and selfish for that platform to appeal for you.
There is a reason the Dems are the party that appeal the most to women and pro-censorship safe space millennials.

Akrazotile
06-09-2016, 11:48 AM
There is a reason the Dems are the party that appeal the most to women and pro-censorship safe space millennials.

"Given not earned."

bdreason
06-09-2016, 12:01 PM
She's gonna coast to the Presidency.

All the loud rhetoric that was so effective for Trump in getting the GOP nomination is going to get him killed in a general election.

At this point, all Hilary has to do is smile and say, "I'm not Trump".

COnDEMnED
06-09-2016, 04:29 PM
condemned so how's your parents' basement?
My mother lives down in LaCrescenta. She doesn't have a basement. She hopes to follow me to Nevada sometime next year.

COnDEMnED
06-09-2016, 04:37 PM
:biggums: how can that happen via an accident ?

by the way.......hope your "friend" has a horrible life.......pranks gone wrong is some bullshit !

Ear, Nose and Throat Specialist explained it as at the back of everyone's neck there are three strands of fibers. The fibers control smell. My fibers are ruptured. Without smell, taste is incredibly reduced. When I asked if they could ever be repaired, they said no. The brain specialist I went to said I was young enough that I could have a chance for my brain to "recover". What he meant by that was he said my brain would remember or "assume" what things would taste like. Anything I taste now is basically a simulation from my brain. Weird shit.

COnDEMnED
06-09-2016, 04:54 PM

It's not important to me for you to believe me. Typically I don't like to talk about this, but I mistakenly brought up retirement and was asked to explain how that came about.

Remember when I listed long term memory lapses? I have years of high school missing and some months in the years after. May is the correct month. I'm almost 31, why wouldn't you do 31-16=15. May was 4 months before my birthday. After I woke from the coma, tack on a month, boom 16. The lawsuit was settled when I was 16, which is when I got my first money.

ArbitraryWater
06-09-2016, 05:14 PM
Good to hear you're still doing well, right now... but man, I don't like that avatar of yours.

highwhey
06-09-2016, 05:15 PM
Good to hear you're still doing well, right now... but man, I don't like that avatar of yours.
seriously. it's ****ing disturbing.

~primetime~
06-09-2016, 05:55 PM
His avatar is Rob Zombie...who is dope

SAKOTXA
06-09-2016, 08:46 PM
It's not important to me for you to believe me. Typically I don't like to talk about this, but I mistakenly brought up retirement and was asked to explain how that came about.

Remember when I listed long term memory lapses? I have years of high school missing and some months in the years after. May is the correct month. I'm almost 31, why wouldn't you do 31-16=15. May was 4 months before my birthday. After I woke from the coma, tack on a month, boom 16. The lawsuit was settled when I was 16, which is when I got my first money.
Because we're only one month past May.

Apologies if I offended you, I just see way too many people BSing on this site. Don't know what to believe.

highwhey
06-09-2016, 08:49 PM
Because we're only one month past May.

Apologies if I offended you, I just see way too many people BSing on this site. Don't know what to believe.
half the accounts you see on here are alternate accounts lol

SAKOTXA
06-09-2016, 08:51 PM
half the accounts you see on here are alternate accounts lol
I realized that about 5 years ago :oldlol:

highwhey
06-10-2016, 12:43 AM

A portion of my job involves making sure we fulfill insurance requirements for all the jobs we do, and since we are a construction subcontractor, it's typical to have at least 1 million for General Liability, on top of that a 1-3 million umbrella is required. That's just for the business, the vehicle(s) should also have 1 million coverage.

I always wondered if they ever payed out on those policies because of how massive they are.

9erempiree
08-08-2016, 12:45 AM
2 months ago....I started noticing something odd about Hillary.

You tend to notice things when you haven't seen someone on television for awhile.

Health concerns are now surfacing.

Lakers Legend#32
08-08-2016, 01:57 AM
Hillary was seriously hot when she was First Lady.

TheWinningFam
08-08-2016, 02:00 AM
http://a.abcnews.com/images/Politics/ap_hillary_clinton_ss_high_school_yr_book_lpl_1210 24_3x4_1600.jpg

:crazysam:

sd3035
08-08-2016, 02:01 AM

I'm pretty much retired in my 30s too, don't be a corporate slave and you can have freedom