PDA

View Full Version : Irving is the reason the Cavs took the lead and never relinquished it, NOT Bran...

stalkerforlife
06-09-2016, 02:28 PM
Just to clear it up for all the trolls.

Bran got his AFTER Irving blew the game wide open.

Bran had the confidence to shoot and make jumpers AFTER the game was well within hand.

Irving's initial explosion put Cleveland in the lead for good and he was the MVP of game 3.

Bran loves to pour it on after the game is decided, but we all saw what really happened.

livinglegend
06-09-2016, 02:31 PM
Lebron started the game 4/4. He contributed to that lead also.
And the game was already decided in the 3th when it was a 8 points game? :biggums:
You say the only good thing about you is your Bball IQ. :facepalm I feel bad for your children.

Gileraracer
06-09-2016, 02:32 PM
Bran can't take over. Water is wet.

Hey Yo
06-09-2016, 02:32 PM

Bran had the confidence to shoot and make jumpers AFTER the game was well within hand.

Irving's initial explosion put Cleveland in the lead for good and he was the MVP of game 3.

Bran loves to pour it on after the game is decided, but we all saw what really happened.
The explosion that was the first points of the game which made it 2-0?

The Cavs never gave up the lead after that. Watch the game, not the box score.

stalkerforlife
06-09-2016, 02:33 PM
Lebron started the game 4/4. He contributed to that lead also.
And the game was already decided in the 3th when it was a 8 points game? :biggums:
You say the only good thing about you is your Bball IQ. :facepalm I feel bad for your children.

Correction...Bran started 4-11, was trying to force it, and almost blew the huge lead Irving got for them.

DMAVS41
Perhaps, but it was nice to see Lebron both take and make some real shots. Only way Cavs win is if Lebron actually makes the Warriors pay for essentially not guarding him more than 10 feet from the basket.

Last night was a great sign, but it could have been a fluke. We'll see if he can do that 3 more times...

SouBeachTalents
How's Curry been playing this series?

stalkerforlife
06-09-2016, 02:34 PM
The explosion that was the first points of the game that made it 2-0?

The Cavs never gave up the lead after that. Watch the game, not the box score.

No, I was thinking the 16 or so points in the first quarter was what put them in the lead for good.

Bran missed 7 straight shots and tried to relinquish the lead, but Irving wouldn't let it happen.

stalkerforlife
06-09-2016, 02:35 PM
Perhaps, but it was nice to see Lebron both take and make some real shots. Only way Cavs win is if Lebron actually makes the Warriors pay for essentially not guarding him more than 10 feet from the basket.

Last night was a great sign, but it could have been a fluke. We'll see if he can do that 3 more times...

He wasn't taking and making those jumpers until they had the lead for nearly 3 quarters, though. It was a perfect time for him to pad his stats and look good to the novice observer.

In a close game with a lot of lead changes, he doesn't have the balls to take those shots.

livinglegend
06-09-2016, 02:35 PM
Correction...Bran started 4-11, was trying to force it, and almost blew the huge lead Irving got for them.

Correction... He started 4-4.

stalkerforlife
06-09-2016, 02:37 PM
How's Curry been playing this series?

He's up 2-1, so obviously good enough.

I know you're a Bransvestite with a different criteria for success, but a lot of fans and players actually put winning first.

Hey Yo
06-09-2016, 02:37 PM

:rolleyes:

I guess Chandler's points in the 2011 Finals didn't count cause they weren't "real shots"

All dunks and layups aren't real shots....they just count as FGA :rolleyes:

stalkerforlife
06-09-2016, 02:38 PM
Correction... He started 4-4.

He then missed 7 straight and the Warriors cut the lead.

Then Irving stopped the bleeding.

stalkerforlife
06-09-2016, 02:38 PM

I guess Chandler's points in the 2011 Finals didn't count cause they weren't "real shots"

I'm glad you're comparing Chandler to your hero...it speaks volumes and exposes your real opinion of him.

livinglegend
06-09-2016, 02:40 PM
He then missed 7 straight and the Warriors cut the lead.

Then Irving stopped the bleeding.

Irving went 1/5 in the 2nd quarter.
You fail again.

NEXT

Hey Yo
06-09-2016, 02:40 PM
Shaq's considered the MDE and won 3 straight titles cause he shot "real shots"

:roll:

stalkerforlife
06-09-2016, 02:41 PM
Irving went 1/5 in the 2nd quarter.
You fail again.

NEXT

What did Bran shoot?

And post a link, liar.

Hey Yo
06-09-2016, 02:42 PM
No, I was thinking the 16 or so points in the first quarter was what put them in the lead for good.

Bran missed 7 straight shots and tried to relinquish the lead, but Irving wouldn't let it happen.
2-0 put them up for good, dumbass.

stalkerforlife
06-09-2016, 02:42 PM
Shaq's considered the MDE and won 3 straight titles cause he shot "real shots"

:roll:

Bran's not dominant enough inside to play like Shaq.

Horrid logic.

He was shooting 41% before last night and all he does is go to the basket.

Shaq would never be so horrid at the basket.

DMAVS41
06-09-2016, 02:43 PM

You aren't following...as usual.

If Lebron can't take and make jump shots...the Cavs have no chance to win the series. JVG said the same thing last night on the broadcast.

I'd normally write a few paragraphs explaining to you what Lebron's inept shooting does to this team, but you can figure it out for yourself.

stalkerforlife
06-09-2016, 02:43 PM

If Lebron can't take and make jump shots...the Cavs have no chance to win the series. JVG said the same thing last night on the broadcast.

I'd normally write a few paragraphs explaining to you what Lebron's inept shooting does to this team, but you can figure it out for yourself.

I don't think he can.

FreezingTsmoove
06-09-2016, 02:44 PM
Its a team game

stalkerforlife
06-09-2016, 02:46 PM
Score after one...33-16.

Irving had at least 16 of those points from what I recall.

Irving was the MVP.

Bran padded his stats as usual.

Hey Yo
06-09-2016, 02:48 PM

So it was LeBron making some jumpers last night that led to the blowout win? It had nothing to do with JR, Kyrie and TT all showing up together?

Nilocon165
06-09-2016, 02:48 PM

I know you're a Bransvestite with a different criteria for success, but a lot of fans and players actually put winning first.
DAMN his standards are low. I appreciate that you have Lebron right up there with Jordan considering they have the same standards! Finally you understand basketball

J Shuttlesworth
06-09-2016, 02:52 PM
So according to OP, the game was decided when it was only 8 pt lead to start the 3rd? That means Curry only had 2 pts when the game really mattered :roll: dat UMVP though

#cucky

Nilocon165
06-09-2016, 02:52 PM
What happened to you wanting to deactivate your account? Why are you still making shit threads like usual?

DMAVS41
06-09-2016, 02:54 PM
So it was LeBron making some jumpers last night that led to the blowout win? It had nothing to do with JR, Kyrie and TT all showing up together?

Those other guys won't be able to do that consistently unless Lebron takes and makes jumpers.

A team getting hot like last night isn't how you win a 7 game series.

When things get tough....again....do your own work....everyone with a brain today is talking about how important it will be for him to make jumpers the rest of the series.

Hint...Kyrie isn't going to dominate the first qtr of every game and put the Warriors in a big hole. It's not repeatable...

jlip
06-09-2016, 02:56 PM
Score after one...33-16.

Irving had at least 16 of those points from what I recall.

Irving was the MVP.

Bran padded his stats as usual.

This is hilarious. The new randomly created criterion for stats padding when it comes to Lebron haters is now scoring after the 1st quarter. :lol

CarlosBoozer
06-09-2016, 03:02 PM
Lol at bringing up Lebron and Kyrie, it's a team game. Something a curry/kobe fan should know :facepalm

Nilocon165
06-09-2016, 03:09 PM
This is hilarious. The new randomly created criterion for stats padding when it comes to Lebron haters is now scoring after the 1st quarter. :lol
Stalker is retarded. He has good spelling and grammar to SEEM like he's smart but he lacks logic and is pretty damn delusional and sensitive when it comes to lebron and Kobe

Young X
06-09-2016, 03:13 PM

I know you're a Bransvestite with a different criteria for success, but a lot of fans and players actually put winning first.If you really put winning first then what was the point of this thread?

Why did it matter to you that Bron wasn't the reason the Cavs took the lead when they ended up winning the damn game anyway?

Once again, not holding players to the same standards because you personally like or dislike them.

ShawkFactory
06-09-2016, 03:15 PM
Interesting thread

Nilocon165
06-09-2016, 03:20 PM
If you really put winning first then what was the point of this thread?

Why did it matter to you that Bron wasn't the reason the Cavs took the lead when they ended up winning the damn game anyway?

Once again, not holding players to the same standards because you personally like or dislike them.
DAMN stalkerforlife exposed. I love it.

Goldrush25
06-09-2016, 03:25 PM
So Lebron gets no credit for wins but all the blame for losses. Does that about cover it?

FKAri
06-09-2016, 03:27 PM
So Lebron gets no credit for wins but all the blame for losses. Does that about cover it?
OP is mentally unstable. DO NOT push him over the edge. I am 100% dead serious.

k0kakw0rld
06-09-2016, 03:28 PM
Bran can't take over. Water is wet.
45/15/5

Goldrush25
06-09-2016, 03:29 PM

Wow. This stalker idiot is getting embarrassed.

http://i.imgur.com/HJfk58T.gif

Hey Yo
06-09-2016, 03:30 PM
Those other guys won't be able to do that consistently unless Lebron takes and makes jumpers.
Jesus Christ.....:facepalm LeBron didn't make his first jumpshot until 8:06 left in the 3rd with the Cavs up...............62-46 So how did that jumper give them a 16pt lead?

It's not about getting hot, when you're a good team to begin with. It's called making routine open shots. Cavs weren't getting those looks due to the great D GSW were playing in the first 2 games.

When things get tough....again....do your own work....everyone with a brain today is talking about how important it will be for him to make jumpers the rest of the series.
Of course it would be great if he could hit 45-50% of his jumpers, but it's not going to be the direct reason the Cavs win if Kyrie and JR aren't shooting up to par.

Hint...Kyrie isn't going to dominate the first qtr of every game and put the Warriors in a big hole. It's not repeatable....
Nice speculation......can you tell me which door to select ahead of time when I go on that game show?

DMAVS41
06-09-2016, 03:44 PM
Jesus Christ.....:facepalm LeBron didn't make his first jumpshot until 8:06 left in the 3rd with the Cavs up...............62-46 So how did that jumper give them a 16pt lead?

It's not about getting hot, when you're a good team to begin with. It's called making routine open shots. Cavs weren't getting those looks due to the great D GSW were playing in the first 2 games.

Of course it would be great if he could hit 45-50% of his jumpers, but it's not going to be the direct reason the Cavs win if Kyrie and JR aren't shooting up to par.

Nice speculation......can you tell me which door to select ahead of time when I go on that game show?:wtf:

So...when I say something isn't repeatable...you list the 1 game it happened like it's evidence against me?

Are you really this dense?

stalkerforlife
06-09-2016, 03:52 PM

A rebuttal to all the trolling after Bran seemingly had a great game.

Do you not see the threads being posted after Bran finally had a good box score game?

Just take a damn look at the absurdity, dude.

Hey Yo
06-09-2016, 03:58 PM
:wtf:

So...when I say something isn't repeatable...you list the 1 game it happened like it's evidence against me?

Are you really this dense?
I didn't list any games. I was talking about the same game you were...last nights. Maybe you should ask yourself if "you're that dense"

You saying Kyrie having a big 1st quarter while giving the Cavs a big lead isn't repeatable.

You're stating that as fact when we both know it's pure speculation on your part....correct???

ShawkFactory
06-09-2016, 04:06 PM
A rebuttal to all the trolling after Bran seemingly had a great game.

Do you not see the threads being posted after Bran finally had a good box score game?

Just take a damn look at the absurdity, dude.
He had a good game and his team won :confusedshrug:

tmacattack33
06-09-2016, 04:21 PM

Sorry bro, there's game logs out there with the play-by-play that anyone can go through within 2-3 minutes. So you can't just lie and hope no one will remember anymore.

The Cavs built their lead in the first quarter with Lebron out there scoring 8 points and going 4/4.

In the third quarter, Lebron hit jump shot after jump shot to take Cleveland's lead from 14 to 20.

And Irving was amazing as well, yes, that is correct.

Smoke117
06-09-2016, 04:24 PM
:sleeping :sleeping

Lebronxrings
06-09-2016, 04:26 PM
meltdown Justin...

FireDavidKahn
06-09-2016, 04:28 PM
LOL>

LBJ was the best player on the floor.

DMAVS41
06-09-2016, 04:42 PM
I didn't list any games. I was talking about the same game you were...last nights. Maybe you should ask yourself if "you're that dense"

You saying Kyrie having a big 1st quarter while giving the Cavs a big lead isn't repeatable.

You're stating that as fact when we both know it's pure speculation on your part....correct???

I'll try this again;

1. I said last nights game was not the norm. This isn't speculation...I'll bet my life that the Cavs/Kyrie don't get up huge on the Warriors each of the remaining games in this series. You want to call that speculation...go ahead, but we all know it's a fact.

2. Lebron will have to continue to take and make jump shots if the Cavs are going to win this series. Again, you call that speculation, I call it reality within reason. Could the Warriors just absolutely fall apart and just get run every single game regardless? There is always a chance on anything, but I'm not going to spend time talking about something that is less than a 1% chance at best.

3. The Warriors aren't respecting Lebron, at all, when he catches from distance and go under every pick and roll by like 10 ft. When he doesn't have the ball the defense is sagging off him and it's hurting the action with other players as they have less room.

4. So unless the strategy is..."hope Warriors play like ass"...Lebron is going to need to make the Warriors defense change by taking and making shots to open things up and simply keep them out of semi transition on misses.

You call all of that speculation if you like...that's fine...nobody knows for sure what is going to happen, but I'd bet just about anything you want that Kyrie won't score 16 in the first en route to a huge Cavs lead 3 out of the next 4 games.

KungFuJoe
06-09-2016, 04:46 PM
Lebron played well...but he doesn't set the tone...he goes with it.

What I mean was...he didn't start hitting his shots until his teammates started to. When GS was coming back, he was throwing up brick after brick and was the primary reason why they were coming back in the first place.

But once the Cavs were playing better and his guys were hitting shots, he decided to join the party.

You could see the total difference in energy and attitude...he even hit a couple jumpers.

Definition of a front runner.

stalkerforlife
06-09-2016, 06:37 PM
Sorry bro, there's game logs out there with the play-by-play that anyone can go through within 2-3 minutes. So you can't just lie and hope no one will remember anymore.

The Cavs built their lead in the first quarter with Lebron out there scoring 8 points and going 4/4.

In the third quarter, Lebron hit jump shot after jump shot to take Cleveland's lead from 14 to 20.

And Irving was amazing as well, yes, that is correct.

:lol

stalkerforlife
06-09-2016, 06:39 PM
I'll try this again;

1. I said last nights game was not the norm. This isn't speculation...I'll bet my life that the Cavs/Kyrie don't get up huge on the Warriors each of the remaining games in this series. You want to call that speculation...go ahead, but we all know it's a fact.

2. Lebron will have to continue to take and make jump shots if the Cavs are going to win this series. Again, you call that speculation, I call it reality within reason. Could the Warriors just absolutely fall apart and just get run every single game regardless? There is always a chance on anything, but I'm not going to spend time talking about something that is less than a 1% chance at best.

3. The Warriors aren't respecting Lebron, at all, when he catches from distance and go under every pick and roll by like 10 ft. When he doesn't have the ball the defense is sagging off him and it's hurting the action with other players as they have less room.

4. So unless the strategy is..."hope Warriors play like ass"...Lebron is going to need to make the Warriors defense change by taking and making shots to open things up and simply keep them out of semi transition on misses.

You call all of that speculation if you like...that's fine...nobody knows for sure what is going to happen, but I'd bet just about anything you want that Kyrie won't score 16 in the first en route to a huge Cavs lead 3 out of the next 4 games.

Another good post. :applause:

stalkerforlife
06-09-2016, 06:40 PM

What I mean was...he didn't start hitting his shots until his teammates started to. When GS was coming back, he was throwing up brick after brick and was the primary reason why they were coming back in the first place.

But once the Cavs were playing better and his guys were hitting shots, he decided to join the party.

You could see the total difference in energy and attitude...he even hit a couple jumpers.

Exactly.

Nilocon165
06-09-2016, 06:52 PM
Is the whole point of this suppose to prove that Curry is better than Lebron? Because he's not.

k0kakw0rld
06-09-2016, 07:23 PM

LeBron is the reason the kept it til the end. That matters too.

knicksman
06-09-2016, 07:35 PM
Are bran stans really this dense? Theres a reason why this guy is 2/6.

ShawkFactory
06-09-2016, 08:01 PM
Are bran stans really this dense? Theres a reason why this guy is 2/6.
Don't pretend like you read the whole thread...

Or can read in general for that matter

tpols
06-09-2016, 08:03 PM

Hint...Kyrie isn't going to dominate the first qtr of every game and put the Warriors in a big hole. It's not repeatable...

i dont know man .. it was the other guys that jumpstarted the run, and then Lebron started to take and make jumpers afterwards. They dont need his jumper to be on to get going, but it can be a nice cap down the stretch maybe.

Smoke117
06-09-2016, 08:23 PM
Don't pretend like you read the whole thread...

Or can read in general for that matter

I'm pretty sure he's a homeless crackhead that occasionally uses a computer at the library after he uses the sink faucet to bathe.

ILLsmak
06-09-2016, 08:28 PM

Game was over in the 1st Q; yea Irving did it.

Doesn't mean Irving is better than Bron, but he went in. If he plays like that, we got a series... with out without Love. Add in some RJ and the cavs might win.

-Smak

Dro
06-09-2016, 08:34 PM
I mean Lebron said this HIMSELF after the game. He said Irving gave them lead and helped them keep it so what's the point of this thread?

RedBlackAttack
06-09-2016, 08:58 PM
I don't know why people are surprised or writing it off as some kind of fluke. Kyrie is one of the most talented offensive players in the league, especially when it comes to scoring/breaking defenses down. If you thought the first two games were going to be indicative of the kind of series he's going to have, I could have told you not to put money on it.

Dude is crazy skilled and, I don't care who the Cavs are playing, it's going to show at some point. This won't be the last time, either. The guy is averaging 25 points on 57% TS for the entire playoffs. He went off on Golden State in the one Finals game he played last year.

But, yeah... this was just an anomaly.

diamenz
06-09-2016, 09:44 PM

on point.

ILLsmak
06-09-2016, 09:45 PM
I don't know why people are surprised or writing it off as some kind of fluke. Kyrie is one of the most talented offensive players in the league, especially when it comes to scoring/breaking defenses down. If you thought the first two games were going to be indicative of the kind of series he's going to have, I could have told you not to put money on it.

Dude is crazy skilled and, I don't care who the Cavs are playing, it's going to show at some point. This won't be the last time, either. The guy is averaging 25 points on 57% TS for the entire playoffs. He went off on Golden State in the one Finals game he played last year.

So is Curry, tho, point is you never know what is gonna happen in the Finals.

It's def not money in the bank that he has that kinda impact for the rest of the series, if that is what you are implying.

But if he does, Cavs could win.

-Smak

red1
06-09-2016, 09:56 PM
irving was amazing last night

DMAVS41
06-09-2016, 10:33 PM

This seems directed at me, but that isn't what I said at all.

I said Kyrie going off like that to start a game and put the Warriors in a big hole is unlikely to happen consistently.

And in a normal hard fought finals game, which I assume is coming at some point in this series, Lebron is going to have to make some jump shots (like he did last night)

In no way was I saying that Kyrie playing well was some kind of fluke.

DMAVS41
06-09-2016, 10:34 PM
i dont know man .. it was the other guys that jumpstarted the run, and then Lebron started to take and make jumpers afterwards. They dont need his jumper to be on to get going, but it can be a nice cap down the stretch maybe.

Yea, but they didn't in the first 2 games...and I think that will be more of the norm in this series rather than just guys going off and the Cavs winning with ease without Lebron hitting some range shots.

Hell, if Lebron misses all his jumpers last night...that game could have been in doubt late...which seems to be ignored.

RedBlackAttack
06-09-2016, 10:43 PM
So is Curry, tho, point is you never know what is gonna happen in the Finals.

It's def not money in the bank that he has that kinda impact for the rest of the series, if that is what you are implying.

But if he does, Cavs could win.

-Smak
Of course it isn't a given, but I will say that what we saw last night is more common for Kyrie than what you saw in Game 2 where he was passive and only took 13 shots. He has only failed to score at least 20+ points in a game in these playoffs three times... and only two of those did he shoot under 50% from the field (last night... he was 48% and Game 1).

I'm not saying it is going to be an every-game thing, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he has another game of 30+ or maybe even more. When he gets his shot going, he's as deadly as anyone in the league. The thing about Kyrie is that he doesn't just rely on threes or getting to the basket. He was statistically the best midrange jumpshooter in the NBA this season.

You're right... it could happen with Curry too. I'm not arguing against that point. I do think if you can limit Curry's threes, he's much more mortal, whereas Kyrie can kill you from the midrange almost exclusively if teams overplay his longrange jumpers and load the lane up. Then he's got the runners and floaters with either hand... just a pretty crazy arsenal of shot-making.

Fudge
06-10-2016, 12:03 AM
LeMeltdown.

Dresta
06-10-2016, 10:06 AM
I mean Lebron said this HIMSELF after the game. He said Irving gave them lead and helped them keep it so what's the point of this thread?
Probably that Lebron stans are denying it, claiming Bron has been the best player this series, etc. etc.

So much of the pointless bs on this site would disappear with those sad little twerps.

Dro
06-10-2016, 10:13 AM
Probably that Lebron stans are denying it, claiming Bron has been the best player this series, etc. etc.

So much of the pointless bs on this site would disappear with those sad little twerps.
Yeah, I feel you.

Da_Realist
06-10-2016, 10:37 AM
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2016/6/9/11893824/lebron-james-draymond-green-nba-finals-2016-warriors-cavaliers-game-3

It would be nice to see OP totally break down if the Cavs somehow pulls this off :lol