PDA

View Full Version : LeBron Is Making Lue The Scapegoat

FireDavidKahn
06-10-2016, 03:58 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2016/story/_/id/16100469/2016-nba-finals-kevin-love-status-air-lebron-james-defers-judgment-tyronn-lue-cleveland-cavaliers-forward-start

INDEPENDENCE, Ohio -- LeBron James deferred to his coach, Tyronn Lue, when asked his opinion of whether Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love should start Game 4 of the NBA Finals on Friday night, provided the forward clears the league's concussion protocol.

"I have an opinion on who's our general, and that's Coach Lue," James said after shootaround Friday morning. "He's going to make the right decision that he feels is best for the team. So, I'm a whatever. I think what's more important is his health, and we hope he's able to play tonight."

:roll:

Fire Colangelo
06-10-2016, 04:19 PM
What do you want him to say?

Mr. Jabbar
06-10-2016, 04:21 PM
That was an ok thng to say for lewhos standards

PP34Deuce
06-10-2016, 05:25 PM
Lebron got love paid. He likes Love and it's a coach decision. If anything, Lebron told the media something that completely throws their potential "Love/Lebron" feud angle off.

FireDavidKahn
06-10-2016, 05:27 PM
Lebron got love paid. He likes Love and it's a coach decision. If anything, Lebron told the media something that completely throws their potential "Love/Lebron" feud angle off.
LeBron is a player coach. Lue is just a person on the sidelines.