PDA

View Full Version : Jordan fans are the best.

Nilocon165
06-10-2016, 04:30 PM
They GET it. They know why Lebron, Kobe, and Curry will never even have a chance of surpassing the GOAT Jordan.

Quickening
06-10-2016, 04:32 PM
Yes living in the past for the last 20 years and not enjoying the present, the best :applause:

Nilocon165
06-10-2016, 04:33 PM
Yes living in the past for the last 20 20 years and not enjoying the present, the best :applause:
They are enjoying the present. HOWEVER, they're smart enough to point out flaws in todays best players that prove they will never surpass jordan.

andgar923
06-10-2016, 04:40 PM
Yes living in the past for the last 20 years and not enjoying the present, the best :applause:
It's hard to enjoy when the best are Bron,Curry, Kobe, Hatden etc

Klay 3D
06-10-2016, 04:45 PM
Jordan fans know that Kobe > Lebron :applause:

hold this L
06-10-2016, 04:53 PM
They are enjoying the present. HOWEVER, they're smart enough to point out flaws in todays best players that prove they will never surpass jordan.
Enjoying the present means acting like insecure high school chicks whenever a player in the NBA is good. Insecure betas who support a supremely confident alpha. Interesting way of enjoying the present.

:yaohappy:

kamil
06-10-2016, 05:19 PM
Jordan fans know that Kobe > Lebron :applause:

This part's true.

LebronsHairline
06-10-2016, 05:22 PM
Jordan is GOAT, but you's a fago.

Dro
06-10-2016, 05:25 PM
Who does that?

r0drig0lac
06-10-2016, 05:31 PM
:applause:

hateraid
06-10-2016, 06:59 PM
They GET it. They know why Lebron, Kobe, and Curry will never even have a chance of surpassing the GOAT Jordan.

Dude, I enjoy you as a poster, but I have to disagree. Jordan stans are THE most insecure obnoxious, and close minded fans.....maybe in all of sports. They really don't get it. They do not respect any opinion unless it is the same as theirs. They believe if you don't worship Jordan or say he's the GOAT then you're an idiot or hate Jordan. Don't put them on pedestals

livinglegend
06-10-2016, 07:01 PM
The insecure grandfathers living in the past are the best?:roll: :roll: :roll:

Nilocon165
06-10-2016, 07:26 PM
Dude, I enjoy you as a poster, but I have to disagree. Jordan stans are THE most insecure obnoxious, and close minded fans.....maybe in all of sports. They really don't get it. They do not respect any opinion unless it is the same as theirs. They believe if you don't worship Jordan or say he's the GOAT then you're an idiot or hate Jordan. Don't put them on pedestals
I understand there are a few posters like Straight Ballin and 3ball who are obnoxious, but EVERY player has stans that shit talk. I've actually seen many Jordan stans that have Lebron in their top ten and even appreciate things that he's done. Curry and Kobe stans are CONSTANTLY shitting on Lebron and never saying a single good thing about him.

hateraid
06-10-2016, 08:22 PM
I understand there are a few posters like Straight Ballin and 3ball who are obnoxious, but EVERY player has stans that shit talk. I've actually seen many Jordan stans that have Lebron in their top ten and even appreciate things that he's done. Curry and Kobe stans are CONSTANTLY shitting on Lebron and never saying a single good thing about him.

IDK man. I get into so many confrontation from the majority of Jordan stans who become delusional assholes when I don't agree with Jordan being the GOAT, even though I respect any body's opinion that thinks he is. Then would jump all over me saying I hate Jordan, or I'm some kid who's never seen him play. My opinion is sports is subjective. There is no way to prove who is the best. But again, it's only Jordan stans who would refute that with some outrageous passion . The Curry, Kobe, Lebron stans I would say 30% of them are delusion narrow minded trolls. Jordan stans are much higher percentage

Spurs m8
06-10-2016, 08:28 PM
What a family.

Glad I am a part of the official GOAT family

Nilocon165
06-10-2016, 08:31 PM
IDK man. I get into so many confrontation from the majority of Jordan stans who become delusional assholes when I don't agree with Jordan being the GOAT, even though I respect any body's opinion that thinks he is. Then would jump all over me saying I hate Jordan, or I'm some kid who's never seen him play. My opinion is sports is subjective. There is no way to prove who is the best. But again, it's only Jordan stans who would refute that with some outrageous passion . The Curry, Kobe, Lebron stans I would say 30% of them are delusion narrow minded trolls. Jordan stans are much higher percentage
Wait who do you think is GOAT?

Spurs m8
06-10-2016, 08:33 PM
Who cares....hes wrong lol

HenryGarfunkle
06-10-2016, 08:33 PM
:facepalm

Jordan is easily the GOAT. Your arguments would have to made for guys you never even watched play. :facepalm

You're the delusional one, per usual, little man.

hateraid
06-10-2016, 08:40 PM
I don't know what Harry posted since he's on my ignore list, but I'm assuming he proves my point.
I get satisfaction knowing he's talking to himself like an idiot and that he's still fixated on me :lol

hateraid
06-10-2016, 08:43 PM
Wait who do you think is GOAT?

I have a short list with Magic, Kareem, Jordan, and Wilt. But with my own personal eye test I'd go with Magic.

hateraid
06-10-2016, 08:43 PM
Who cares....hes wrong lol

Case in point.

AirBonner
06-10-2016, 08:44 PM
Ordan stans also know and hate bandwagon fans (OP)

HenryGarfunkle
06-10-2016, 08:46 PM
I don't know what Harry posted since he's on my ignore list, but I'm assuming he proves my point.
I get satisfaction knowing he's talking to himself like an idiot and that he's still fixated on me :lol
Who are you trying to fool? You read every word... lying about having me on your ignore list to avoid direct confrontation is the saddest thing I've ever seen a grown man do. Cringe

hateraid
06-10-2016, 08:48 PM
That's the thing I find too, is that fans who have the likes of Magic, Kareem, Wilt, Russell are generally respectful of others opinions on who they feel is GOAT and especially respect MJ. Jordan fans in general don't reciprocate that. The majority of the posters who'll reply to me will definitely prove that

hateraid
06-10-2016, 08:55 PM
Still fixated on me Harry? :lol

You must look pretty dumb talking to yourself.

atljonesbro
06-10-2016, 09:20 PM
Jordan stans are unbearable. They remind me of a bunch of old men, bitter about life, sitting on a porch watching all the young people enjoying life and living in the moment while they shout "get off my lawn!!" Or talk about back in their day how much harder they had it. Just upset their time has past. Devastated that they can't recreate that feeing of living in the moment like the young people they watch