LakersForlife
06-10-2016, 11:44 PM
What

A

Time

Mr Feeny
06-10-2016, 11:47 PM
Secured and in the back pocket baby!!!
They can't talk smack now. Officially top 10-11 player all time surely already.

He can shoot WAY up the rankings with a threepeat of mvps and titles next year:applause: :applause:

LakersForlife
06-10-2016, 11:55 PM
where you at haters...stay losing

BenchMob
06-10-2016, 11:57 PM
I still feel like Draymond is the favorite for FMVP unless Curry explodes for game 5. If Curry does explode for game 5, it should be a toss-up between Green and Curry, imo.

warriorfan
06-10-2016, 11:57 PM
Fmvp Amc

Inferno
06-10-2016, 11:59 PM
I still feel like Draymond is the favorite for FMVP unless Curry explodes for game 5. If Curry does explode for game 5, it should be a toss-up between Green and Curry, imo.

Yeah it's a toss up between those two

Mr Feeny
06-10-2016, 11:59 PM

This must be a joke.
Green did NOTHING last game.
Insignificant tonight.

Curry is the one CARRYING them when it counts. It's Curry or else it's a joke.
Fmvp in his back pocket and his place in the top 11 in nba history secured surely.:bowdown:

Keno
06-11-2016, 12:00 AM
wut, Klay iggy green Livingston Barnes all deserve it over curry. Too bad Lebron is winning in 7 tho

keep-itreal
06-11-2016, 12:01 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/bmujtlix2RKZG/giphy.gif

LakersForlife
06-11-2016, 12:01 AM
wut, Klay iggy green Livingston Barnes all deserve it over curry. Too bad Lebron is winning in 7 tho
huh? LUL

BenchMob
06-11-2016, 12:02 AM
This must be a joke.
Insignificant tonight.

Fmvp in his back pocket and his place in the top 11 in nba history secured surely.:bowdown:

Considering Curry's standards he was "trash" through Game 1-3, while Green was doing everything and making TURNING POINT PLAYS for GSW more consistently. His defense and aggression was incredible tonight. Plus, Green exploding in game 2 helps his case as well.

If Curry can have a stellar game 5, I'll give the edge to Curry. But I wouldn't be surprised at all even if Green wins it.

Wally450
06-11-2016, 12:03 AM
In b4 4/13 shooting and 10 points in game 5.

Mr Feeny
06-11-2016, 12:03 AM

This guys mom dropped him on his head when he was a baby.

hold this L
06-11-2016, 12:09 AM
Where the haters at tho lol?
crickets

:yaohappy:

Wade's Rings
06-11-2016, 12:14 AM
Considering Curry's standards he was "trash" through Game 1-3, while Green was doing everything and making TURNING POINT PLAYS for GSW more consistently. His defense and aggression was incredible tonight. Plus, Green exploding in game 2 helps his case as well.

If Curry can have a stellar game 5, I'll give the edge to Curry. But I wouldn't be surprised at all even if Green wins it.

This. Even if Curry goes off but Dray has a great game he would likely still be Finals MVP. Curry's impact just hasn't been there.

Wade's Rings
06-11-2016, 12:18 AM
crickets

:yaohappy:

Do you seriously think this game won him FMVP? You thought he had it won after Game 5 last year too? I think this really boosted his chance but 1 game doesn't win you FMVP.

riseagainst
06-11-2016, 12:19 AM
https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/13415578_10154433221684767_1383795656093100542_o.j pg

riseagainst
06-11-2016, 12:20 AM
Do you seriously think this game won him FMVP? You thought he had it won after Game 5 last year too? I think this really boosted his chance but 1 game doesn't win you FMVP.

it did for Magic

hold this L
06-11-2016, 12:24 AM
IMO he needs to play well in the last game as well, but coming up clutch in this game was huge. If he scores 25 or 30+ next game, I think he will get it. As of now, I would rank it as 1a Green, 1b Curry with Green having an upside. I was merely responding to another post. I'm not going to say who deserves it until the series is over. You never know what happens on Monday with a beast like Lebron, but I'm confident Warriors close it with Curry leading. :pimp:

I don't think anybody else but those two have a chance to win FMVP though, regardless of how well they play in game 5 unless it's extended to 6 or 7 games.

BenchMob
06-11-2016, 12:26 AM
IMO he needs to play well in the last game as well, but coming up clutch in this game was huge. If he scores 25 or 30+ next game, I think he will get it. As of now, I would rank it as 1a Green, 1b Curry with Green having an upside. I was merely responding to another post. I'm not going to say who deserves it until the series is over. You never know what happens on Monday with a beast like Lebron, but I'm confident Warriors close it with Curry leading. :pimp:

I don't think anybody else but those two have a chance to win FMVP though, regardless of how well they play in game 5 unless it's extended to 6 or 7 games.

Agreed. Hold this W. :rockon:

Poetry
06-11-2016, 12:26 AM
IMO he needs to play well in the last game as well, but coming up clutch in this game was huge. If he scores 25 or 30+ next game, I think he will get it. As of now, I would rank it as 1a Green, 1b Curry with Green having an upside.

My thoughts exactly.

Wade's Rings
06-11-2016, 01:02 AM

If Green has a great Game 5 (assuming they win it in 5) he would still win it to me unless Curry goes off for 35+ with clutch ass baskets.

Wade's Rings
06-11-2016, 01:03 AM
it did for Magic

:roll: :roll:

KungFuJoe
06-11-2016, 01:08 AM
If Curry gets 25+ points next game he wins it and deservedly so.

People forget but he scored 19 in 24 minutes of their blowout win. If that game stayed close he would have cracked mid 30s.

He was only awful for one game but this game was arguably the biggest of the series in terms of impact.

INDI
06-11-2016, 01:14 AM
Here's the breakdown for Curry

Game 1: Terrible
Game 2: Decent
Game 3: Decent
Game 4: Very Good

Here's the breakdown for Green

Game 1: Good
Game 2: Very Good
Game 3: Terrible
Game 4: Decent

Neither one of them is blowing it away but I agree fmvp has to be one of the two. The tie breaker will have to be decided by who plays better through the rest of the series.

LAZERUSS
06-11-2016, 01:15 AM
Secured and in the back pocket baby!!!
They can't talk smack now. Officially top 10-11 player all time surely already.

He can shoot WAY up the rankings with a threepeat of mvps and titles next year:applause: :applause:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Aside from this game, Chokurry has been a JOKE in these Finals. In fact, the Warriors went 7-1 in the playoff games he missed; and 9-4 in the one's he played. AND, he has been AWFUL in all four of those defeats (three of them massive blowouts.) Throw in his two bystanding games in this Finals, and he has essentially been MIA in about HALF of his playoff games...and GS played much better in the games he missed.

If he doesn't do something spectacular in the rest of this series, his performance will go down as one of the worst FMVPs in NBA history.

And he certainly has locked it up yet, either. If Dray, Iggy, or even Klay step up huge in the remaining game(s)...well, it will be yet another Finals in which two regular season MVPs playing in the same Finals don't win the award.

In any case, his resume PALES in comparison to Kobe, who won two FMVPs, and was a major contributor in two more rings (they don't get past SA without his BRILLIANT play), and then another ring on top of that. And again, Kobe's BEST Finals were LIGHT YEARS better than NIC's.

With a FMVP...Chokurry will climb into the Top-35 or so.

knicksman
06-11-2016, 01:40 AM
This guys mom dropped him on his head when he was a baby.

So thats what happened to you? Coz you both are bran stans

GINOBILI!
06-11-2016, 03:39 AM
What a time.

COnDEMnED
06-11-2016, 03:48 AM

Neither one of them is blowing it away but I agree fmvp has to be one of the two. The tie breaker will have to be decided by who plays better through the next game.
:lebronamazed: Fixed that for ya. :cheers:

dabigbaws
06-11-2016, 03:48 AM

Neither one of them is blowing it away but I agree fmvp has to be one of the two. The tie breaker will have to be decided by who plays better through the rest of the series.

curry was terrible in games 2 and 3 and especially in game 3

2 points midway through the third while your team is down by 30 is decent?

knicksman
06-11-2016, 04:02 AM

Aside from this game, Chokurry has been a JOKE in these Finals. In fact, the Warriors went 7-1 in the playoff games he missed; and 9-4 in the one's he played. AND, he has been AWFUL in all four of those defeats (three of them massive blowouts.) Throw in his two bystanding games in this Finals, and he has essentially been MIA in about HALF of his playoff games...and GS played much better in the games he missed.

If he doesn't do something spectacular in the rest of this series, his performance will go down as one of the worst FMVPs in NBA history.

And he certainly has locked it up yet, either. If Dray, Iggy, or even Klay step up huge in the remaining game(s)...well, it will be yet another Finals in which two regular season MVPs playing in the same Finals don't win the award.

In any case, his resume PALES in comparison to Kobe, who won two FMVPs, and was a major contributor in two more rings (they don't get past SA without his BRILLIANT play), and then another ring on top of that. And again, Kobe's BEST Finals were LIGHT YEARS better than NIC's.

With a FMVP...Chokurry will climb into the Top-35 or so.

Hes still better than mr 18ppg, 2/7

Mr Feeny
06-11-2016, 04:15 AM

If Curry can have a stellar game 5, I'll give the edge to Curry. But I wouldn't be surprised at all even if Green wins it.What did green do in game 3?
Nothing
What did he do in game 4? Not a thing.

I don't think he should be in the conversation. It's Curry then it's the rest of the dubs a level below.

SexSymbol
06-11-2016, 05:05 AM
yeah, he's probably taking it home.
Statistically nobody on the warriors are even close to him. Impact wise too, he had a great game 2 and even better game 4 and then two way below average ones. Still better than anyone on GSW besides him

SexSymbol
06-11-2016, 05:17 AM
curry was terrible in games 2 and 3 and especially in game 3

2 points midway through the third while your team is down by 30 is decent?
why?

SouBeachTalents
06-11-2016, 05:20 AM
If you look strictly at the numbers Curry's imo the front runner for FMVP; through 4 games

Curry: 21.5/5/5 44% (4.5 TO's per game)
Green: 15/9/6 42% (2 TO's per game)

Unless Green duplicates his Game 2 performance and greatly outplays Curry in Game 5, I just don't see how Curry doesn't win FMVP this year. Granted, I thought the same thing last year lol, so I guess you never know, but I would be surprised

StephHamann
06-11-2016, 05:20 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/bmujtlix2RKZG/giphy.gifhttps://media.giphy.com/media/bmujtlix2RKZG/giphy.gifhttps://media.giphy.com/media/bmujtlix2RKZG/giphy.gifhttps://media.giphy.com/media/bmujtlix2RKZG/giphy.gif

D. Toretto
06-11-2016, 06:02 AM

Decent post. It really depends on the next game, your analysis fits mine. I expect Curry to step his game up though.

LAZERUSS
06-11-2016, 09:34 AM
Right now Chokurry has played ONE quality game in this year's Finals...

and is averaging 21.5 ppg, 5.0 rpg, 4.8 apg (4.5 tpg) on a .611 TS%

Hmmm...that's almost as good as Chauncey's '04...

21.0 ppg, 3.2 rpg, 5.2 apg (2.6 tpg) on a .696 TS%.

Of course, Billups was a much better defender.

Someone mentioned Jo Jo White previously... '76 FMVP.

21.7 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 5.8 apg.

SexSymbol
06-11-2016, 09:39 AM
Right now Chokurry has played ONE quality game in this year's Finals...

and is averaging 21.5 ppg, 5.0 rpg, 4.8 apg (4.5 tpg) on a .611 TS%

Hmmm...that's almost as good as Chauncey's '04...

21.0 ppg, 3.2 rpg, 5.2 apg (2.6 tpg) on a .696 TS%.

Of course, Billups was a much better defender.

Someone mentioned Jo Jo White previously... '76 FMVP.

21.7 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 5.8 apg.
Game 2 from Curry was great, 15 points in like 15 minutes, practically no mistakes made. Just because they blew the Cavs out of the fockin way and Curry didn't need to do more doesn't make a 18-9-4 on 7/11 FG in 24 minutes not a quality game. In fact, he was great in G2, opened up the whole offense for his team with timely cuts and defensive attention previously unseen on the perimeter.
You need to learn a thing or two about basketball instead of living in ur moms basement, kid

LAZERUSS
06-11-2016, 09:46 AM
Game 2 from Curry was great, 15 points in like 15 minutes, practically no mistakes made. Just because they blew the Cavs out of the fockin way and Curry didn't need to do more doesn't make a 18-9-4 on 7/11 FG in 24 minutes not a quality game. In fact, he was great in G2, opened up the whole offense for his team with timely cuts and defensive attention previously unseen on the perimeter.
You need to learn a thing or two about basketball instead of living in ur moms basement, kid

He was a bystander in game two. Nothing more. And as always, padded his pathetic stats in the 4th quarter with a 27 point lead.

Same thing in game one. Left the floor with GS leading by 8 points. The Warriors immediately jumped to a 20 point lead, and had the game well in hand. Kerr brought Chokurry back into the game, and the Cavs then went on a 9-0 run. Mild Bruise stayed in long enough to hit a meaningless 3 with the game locked up.

He has been a non-factor in three of these four games.

pedromarinho
06-11-2016, 10:01 AM
If only the clutch moments counted, Iggy would be way up in #1...

LAZERUSS
06-11-2016, 10:05 AM
If only the clutch moments counted, Iggy would be way up in #1...

Unless Chokurry blows chunks in the rest of this series, the FMVP is his to lose. Having said that, though...yes, you are right...Iggy has actually been their best player (again) for most of this series. He just owns Lebron.

jayfan
06-11-2016, 10:05 AM
This must be a joke.
Insignificant tonight.

Green leads Curry 2 games to 1. If Green leads the team to a win in game 5, you're done.

ArbitraryWater
06-11-2016, 10:06 AM
Where the haters at tho lol?

we hea :djparty

pedromarinho
06-11-2016, 10:07 AM
Unless Chokurry blows chunks in the rest of this series, the FMVP is his to lose. Having said that, though...yes, you are right...Iggy has actually been their best player (again) for most of this series. He just owns Lebron.He just seems to be unable to play bad against Cavs and LeBron in those final minutes... So clutch!

I don't even talk about those final minutes against OKC... He owned those too.

But I don't know... if Draymond is decisive in game 5 I think they will give him the FMPV.

tpols
06-11-2016, 10:15 AM
What did green do in game 3?
Nothing

I don't think he should be in the conversation. It's Curry then it's the rest of the dubs a level below.

:wtf:

he played lockdown defense, was the best defender and only rim protector on the court when cavs went on that 6 minute scoring drought in the 4th Q

you are the most pathetic bran stan of them all .. latching to Curry's nuts as some sort of consolation for 2/7. what a joke lol

SexSymbol
06-11-2016, 10:17 AM
He was a bystander in game two. Nothing more. And as always, padded his pathetic stats in the 4th quarter with a 27 point lead.

Same thing in game one. Left the floor with GS leading by 8 points. The Warriors immediately jumped to a 20 point lead, and had the game well in hand. Kerr brought Chokurry back into the game, and the Cavs then went on a 9-0 run. Mild Bruise stayed in long enough to hit a meaningless 3 with the game locked up.

He has been a non-factor in three of these four games.
He had one three in that 4th quarter lol that's it.
I do not understand why you hate him so much. Is it because he passes up Wilt after this year's finals?

LAZERUSS
06-11-2016, 10:21 AM
He had one three in that 4th quarter lol that's it.
I do not understand why you hate him so much. Is it because he passes up Wilt after this year's finals?

Passing up Wilt?

He is LIGHT YEARS behind Chamberlain.

In fact, given his fragility, this is probably the end for Chokurry. I suspect in a couple of years you will be seeing Bruised Knee riding a Dominos bicycle.

Going 2-2 in the Finals while being carried by his teammates doesn't mean much.

SexSymbol
06-11-2016, 10:27 AM

Passing up Wilt?

He is LIGHT YEARS behind Chamberlain.

In fact, given his fragility, this is probably the end for Chokurry. I suspect in a couple of years you will be seeing Bruised Knee riding a Dominos bicycle.

Going 2-2 in the Finals while being carried by his teammates doesn't mean much.
I don't know about carried, he was the best player in last year's finals and is probably going to take home the fmvp this year too.
And yeah, he's passing up wilt this year.

LAZERUSS
06-11-2016, 10:34 AM
I don't know about carried, he was the best player in last year's finals and is probably going to take home the fmvp this year too.
And yeah, he's passing up wilt this year.

Chokurry is a bus-rider my friend. And he has to pass up about 30 players before he gets into Wilt territory. Which he won't do.

BTW, for all the garbage that Wilt receives, here were his post-season numbers in his 30+ ppg seasons...

28.0 ppg, 29.3 ppg, 33.2 ppg, 34.7 ppg, 35.0 ppg, and 37.0 ppg. Throw in his one Finals (and against Russell and his seven other HOF teammates)... 29.2 ppg.

Right now Chokurry is on pace for a Finals of 21.5 ppg in his 30 ppg season. And assuming that this series is over in the next game, he will need a 59 point effort just to reach Wilt's 29.2 ppg.

Of course, had Chamberlain been surrounded with a supporting cast that was capable of winning a title without him, he would have won far more rings. Just ask John Wooden, who claimed that had Wilt and Russell swapped rosters, and it would have been Chamberlain holding all those rings.

IllegalD
06-11-2016, 10:44 AM
What did green do in game 3?
Nothing

You're a LeBron Stan, bro. How pathetic are you that your way of coping with the incoming 2/7 is to Stan Curry and pretend like you're OK with this.

Everyone knows you're melting down. The increase in your posting activity is directly correlated with LeBron losing in the Finals. MELT DOWN, little boy.

:lol :roll: :yaohappy: :lebroncry:

TommyGriffin
06-11-2016, 10:47 AM
The consistent laz meltdowns this postseason have been riveting. :oldlol:

newbetterbucs07
06-11-2016, 10:55 AM
You guys do realize Curry was having the worst finals EVER for a MVP before last night, correct? Yea, he was good last night but he most definitely is still behind Draymond for FMVP. One good game doesn't mean much in a series where you need 4 to win. Draymond would have to shit the bed and Curry go off in their next win for him to even have a chance at winning it.

alanLA92
06-11-2016, 10:57 AM
Thought we already excused Curry's bad play because he was injuried. Excused players can't win awards. :lol

Wally450
06-11-2016, 10:59 AM
Still didn't do enough in games 1-3 to warrant FMVP.

hold this L
06-11-2016, 11:18 AM
Laz talking smack about Curry in the finals when his hero is the biggest fraud in the finals. :lol

LAZERUSS
06-11-2016, 11:27 AM
Laz talking smack about Curry in the finals when his hero is the biggest fraud in the finals. :lol

Chokurry's place is secure. Carried by teammates to his two rings.

As for Wilt...John Wooden summed it up best...swap rosters with Russell and it would have been Chamberlain holding all those rings.

Wilt was slaughtering Russell with 30-31 .555 seven game series in which his team lost the last game by one point. GAC has watched Iggy run away with a FMVP, and was well on his way to another embarrassment in this Finals until he finally played well in ONE game.

imdaman99
06-11-2016, 11:30 AM
Yeah I think his padding of stats in game 3 is pretty much the reason for him being in the lead. I think he padded the stats, but it also got him going for game 4. He knew game 3 was done, he just needed to get into a mini groove and look for positives going into the next game and he was a lot better last night.

I think the reason the Warriors are so great is because of their really good role players. I think Dray is too good to be a role player, but if he is? Than he is a super role player, does so much of the dirty work and allows himself to be the hate magnet to take the pressure off the rest of his team. Iggy is a great role player too, he is always there at the end of games with a clutch defensive strip or a huge 3 to tie the game.

tontoz
06-11-2016, 11:38 AM

Chokurry is a bus-rider my friend. .

You are a blithering idiot. GS faced 3 elimination games against OKC and Curry lit it up in those games with 98 points. He was their leading scorer in last years Finals by 10 ppg.

STFU clown

LAZERUSS
06-11-2016, 11:48 AM
You are a blithering idiot. GS faced 3 elimination games against OKC and Curry lit it up in those games with 98 points. He was their leading scorer in last years Finals by 10 ppg.

STFU clown

Chokurry was waving the white flag in game six of the WCF's. Gave up. Mailed it in. Then, when he witnessed a true clutch performance by Klay, who single-handedly brought them back, he finally contributed down the stretch.

Of course, GAC was THE reason that GS was down 3-1 to begin with.

And aside from ONE game in LAST year's Finals, he was again, a worthless bystander for that series.

So, in his 11 Finals games, he has played well in TWO.

CARRIED by his teammates.

Hell, they are a better team without that fragile, defenseless, POS.

tontoz
06-11-2016, 11:58 AM

Chokurry was waving the white flag in game six of the WCF's. Gave up. Mailed it in. Then, when he witnessed a true clutch performance by Klay, who single-handedly brought them back, he finally contributed down the stretch.

Of course, GAC was THE reason that GS was down 3-1 to begin with.

And aside from ONE game in LAST year's Finals, he was again, a worthless bystander for that series.

So, in his 11 Finals games, he has played well in TWO.

CARRIED by his teammates.

Hell, they are a better team without that fragile, defenseless, POS.

Curry had 31 points, 10 rebounds and 9 assists in game 6 vs OKC and he mailed it in?

:rolleyes:

In last years Finals Curry had one bad game in game 2. In the other 5 games he averaged 27.4 ppg with a TS of 64% and he was a bystander?

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g195/tontoz/shcool.jpg (http://s56.photobucket.com/user/tontoz/media/shcool.jpg.html)

Mr Feeny
06-11-2016, 02:00 PM
Unless Chokurry blows chunks in the rest of this series, the FMVP is his to lose. Having said that, though...yes, you are right...Iggy has actually been their best player (again) for most of this series. He just owns Lebron.

Hey idiot. Curry is about to waltz his way to the finals mvp and cement his legacy as a greater all time player than ilt.
Deal with it:bowdown:

On to the threapeat:rockon:

inclinerator
06-20-2016, 08:55 AM
https://m.popkey.co/268c58/grZAZ.gif

Bernkastel
06-20-2016, 10:00 AM
0/22
/

Curry will never win a FMVP.

Wade's Rings
06-20-2016, 12:22 PM
:oldlol:

Hey Yo
06-20-2016, 12:34 PM
Hey idiot. Curry is about to waltz his way to the finals mvp and cement his legacy as a greater all time player than ilt.
Deal with it:bowdown:

On to the threapeat:rockon:
FAIL

Sarcastic
06-20-2016, 12:36 PM
And Jojo White still beating Curry in FMVPs.

Knoe Itawl
06-20-2016, 01:05 PM
2 funny things here:

A. All the people saying "where da haterz at" who will undoubtedly not return to this thread

and

B. Clown asses that were saying he's the FMVP, who are now pulling out the injured excuse.

Well, maybe not funny but pathetic.

newbetterbucs07
06-20-2016, 01:08 PM
0-22 CONFIRMED

:lol :roll: :oldlol: :applause: :banana: :rockon:

Lebron23
06-20-2016, 01:12 PM
Tontoz just went MIA.