PDA

View Full Version : What the HELL is Bran doing at the end of this game?

stalkerforlife
06-10-2016, 11:50 PM
He's padding the HELL out of his stats by continually taking layups instead of threes.

WTF is a layup going to do?

JVG just EMBARRASSED his ass and called him out.

This guy is such a FRAUD.

STATUTORY
06-10-2016, 11:51 PM
too SHOOK to shoot a 3 pointer to try and actually win

content to pad his stats tho

Lebron THE KING

NattyPButter
06-10-2016, 11:51 PM
He's such a little bitch....should have attacked the rim like he's doing now at the beginning of the game instead of being so passive.

Locked_Up_Tonight
06-10-2016, 11:52 PM
Same with Curry. He scored 6 points in the last minute when the game was over.....

stalkerforlife
06-10-2016, 11:53 PM
Same with Curry. He scored 6 points in the last minute when the game was over.....

THEY fouled him.

That was THEIR choice.

rapker
06-10-2016, 11:53 PM

difference is cavs are fouling intentionally lol bron ran into the paint knowing noone is defending

sosolid4u09
06-10-2016, 11:54 PM
Lol you dont know shit about basketball....unless you were joking in which case :rockon:

Locked_Up_Tonight
06-10-2016, 11:56 PM
Whether the Cavs fouled him or not, it is still statpadding when the game is essentially over. I know it is cool to hate on certain players but it is the truth.

rapker
06-10-2016, 11:57 PM
Whether the Cavs fouled him or not, it is still statpadding when the game is essentially over. I know it is cool to hate on certain players but it is the truth.

so you want curry to miss the foul shots intentionally? gtfo

Blue&Orange
06-10-2016, 11:58 PM
You can't be this dumb can you?

Beastmode88
06-10-2016, 11:59 PM

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Locked_Up_Tonight
06-11-2016, 12:02 AM
so you want curry to miss the foul shots intentionally? gtfo

No. You never miss on purpose unless time i of essence or the rebound is important. But Klay did the same thing at the end too.

ClipperRevival
06-11-2016, 12:03 AM
I would hate to think he was THAT much of a beta and stat padding. Or he wasn't confident in the 3. Either way, terrible decision.

Locked_Up_Tonight
06-11-2016, 12:04 AM
You can't be this dumb can you?

Guess it doesn't fit the criteria to "hate on certain players.

Carry on with the hate on LeBron.

bobopenguin
06-11-2016, 12:05 AM
No. You never miss on purpose unless time i of essence or the rebound is important. But Klay did the same thing at the end too.

dumb fk.
ever heard of 13pts in 35s?
warriors only 7 pts ahead at final minute.

bigt
06-11-2016, 12:06 AM
Guess it doesn't fit the criteria to "hate on certain players.

Carry on with the hate on LeBron.

Getting fouled by the other team = statpadding...riiiight

Chadwin
06-11-2016, 12:06 AM
dribbling into traffic, getting stripped

Nick Young
06-11-2016, 12:07 AM
He is who we thought he was.

http://i44.tinypic.com/ac7hg2.jpg

warriorfan
lebron would rather stat pad and lose than try to go for the W

:roll: :roll:

Cold soul
Lebron is stat padding beta he has amazing stats but can't deliver when he is needed the most not a winner like past greats before him massively overrated athlete.

Locked_Up_Tonight
06-11-2016, 12:13 AM
Getting fouled by the other team = statpadding...riiiight

When the game is essentially over... yes it is. Just like there is garbage time too.

Done_And_Done
06-11-2016, 12:15 AM
He can rack up all the nonsense-junk points he desires. Anyone who watched the game tonight knows what's what...

Goofsta Knicca
06-11-2016, 12:16 AM
Wilt James

bigt
06-11-2016, 12:17 AM
When the game is essentially over... yes it is. Just like there is garbage time too.

It wasn't garbage time though. Cleveland still could have come back if Lebron wasn't going for layups. Can't blame Curry for presuming a supposed all time great would try and actually win the game

ErhnamDjinn
06-11-2016, 12:19 AM
Wow up by 7 get fouled miss the to avoid being a stat padder ok?

Locked_Up_Tonight
06-11-2016, 12:25 AM
It wasn't garbage time though. Cleveland still could have come back if Lebron wasn't going for layups. Can't blame Curry for presuming a supposed all time great would try and actually win the game

I didn't say it was garbage time. I said it was statpadding by both players. And JVG would agree with me on it too. He wasn't just talking about James when he said what he said.

There have been so many announcers that have said the "gets to pad his stats" while being fouled in the same sort of situations that Curry/Thompson were in at the last minute.

Doesn't mean they should miss. But they got that opportunity by LeBron's/Cleveland's stupidity. But it was still statpadding.

Basketball doesn't have the kneeldown like football does. So there are statpadding opportunities in games. Just as there are garbage time opportunities in games.

nathanjizzle
06-11-2016, 12:29 AM
I didn't say it was garbage time. I said it was statpadding by both players. And JVG would agree with me on it too. He wasn't just talking about James when he said what he said.

There have been so many announcers that have said the "gets to pad his stats" while being fouled in the same sort of situations that Curry/Thompson were in at the last minute.

Doesn't mean they should miss. But they got that opportunity by LeBron's/Cleveland's stupidity. But it was still statpadding.

Basketball doesn't have the kneeldown like football does. So there are statpadding opportunities in games. Just as there are garbage time opportunities in games.

intentional stat padding. curry wasnt. lebron was.

bluechox2
06-11-2016, 12:35 AM
you probably want a deandre jordan shooting them free throws to help bring back your circle jerk lebran