PDA

View Full Version : *This Game Shows How Misleading LeBron's Numbers Are*

branslowski
06-10-2016, 11:51 PM
Dude had 0 impact tonight and bout to get a triple double:facepalm

Look he's talented wont take that from him, this is why he gets those numbers but his numbers just never seems to impact live games. And when I say live gamez it's games where you are watching and saying "Damn Bron aint doin nothin, he vanished", but when his fans look at the boxscore a week later it's "Bron 20pts 11reb 9ast dominated" and it leaves you like ":wtf: :biggums: "..And it's not just tonight it has happened often, even in Game 6 of last years Finals where he ended up with 30pts 17reb and in the boxscore its like "AMAZING!!!" But watching the game we were like "Come on Bron , time to get active, do somethin"...I mean honestly this has been him in every major loss, King Empty Stats.

IGOTGAME
06-10-2016, 11:51 PM
it really does...he played like shit

NBAGOAT
06-10-2016, 11:55 PM
nr it showed he had 7 to's which was definitely terrible. The last 3 buckets were statpadded but 25 points on 21 shots isn't that great anyway.

STATUTORY
06-10-2016, 11:57 PM
doesn't even dare to shoot a 3 when his team is down by 9 to try and give them a chance

instead, cheeses and statpads with some weak ass layups

Lebron, we all WITNESSES

branslowski
06-10-2016, 11:59 PM
doesn't even dare to shoot a 3 when his team is down by 9 to try and give them a chance

instead, cheeses and statpads with some weak ass layups

Lebron, we all WITNESSES

That was the worse sh!t ever:facepalm

Blue&Orange
06-11-2016, 12:03 AM
NBA Finals 2015

Who in here after game 5, looked at the boxscore and was surprised Lebron had 40 points? Everyone right? Unforgettable boxscores on forgettable performances, the mark of a statpadder.*

It's who he is, cherry picker statpadder loser.

branslowski
06-11-2016, 12:07 AM
NBA Finals 2015

It's who he is, cherry picker statpadder loser.

Couldn't of said it better myself.:applause:

nathanjizzle
06-11-2016, 12:17 AM
filler stats. stats that are suppose to happen in a game. curry pulling up on a dime hitting 3s with a man in his face is not suppose to happen. its those kinds of buckets that change the game, not filler stats.

OldSchoolBBall
06-11-2016, 12:21 AM
I lol'ed when he was stat-padding at the end of the game there. :roll: Dude is tragic. No skills whatsoever. This is the guy who trolls were calling "better than Jordan" as recently as a year ago. Sad.

jimmy77x
06-11-2016, 12:23 AM
Absolute disgrace to the game of basketball that he will be top 5 in all time scoring when he retires.

bigkingsfan
06-11-2016, 12:27 AM
I hope he dies.

Mr. Jabbar
06-11-2016, 12:29 AM
He playedlike SHIT it was cavs game to lose and he made sure they did. Never ever put him in a top 20 rank agn

branslowski
06-11-2016, 12:32 AM
I lol'ed when he was stat-padding at the end of the game there. :roll: Dude is tragic. No skills whatsoever. This is the guy who trolls were calling "better than Jordan" as recently as a year ago. Sad.

People saying he's as good as or better than Jordan.:facepalm

bluechox2
06-11-2016, 12:38 AM
empty stats

TheReal Kendall
06-11-2016, 12:47 AM
Really didn't seem like he vanished. He was making plays for his teammates and getting them open looks.

His problem is he need to look to get his at all times. Without his pts and assists this game would've been a massacre.

Cavs just facing a better team with better personnel.

Its funny cause the everybody loved Love when they was eating the East teams up but now all of a sudden he ass cause we seeing his flaws.

Basketball is all about match ups.

Not a Lebron or Cavs fan by the way.

Simple Jack
06-11-2016, 12:50 AM

I can't tell if some of you are serious or if you are blatantly trolling? No skills whatsoever?

So if he had a great game tonight, none of these comments hold any weight? 1 game lets you all know who LeBron is, rather than while whole career?

You can't all be this fickle and irrational - I refuse to believe it. You decide legacies/ability/ranking/athleticism/anything that can be analyzed - game by game. To the people who AREN'T trolling...do you realize how stupid that is?

There is a reason we don't remember Michael Jordan's Game 5 in the '89 ECF...because 27 years later, shit like that doesn't matter. People look back and look at his whole career instead of on a game by game basis.

It's no surprise reasonable posters like KBlaze, amongst others, won't participate in retarded threads like this. Either you are kidding yourself, or you are genuinely retarded. Either way, acting like we know anything more about LeBron from this game than we knew before this game is just lying to yourself. He is who he is based on his 10+ year career that included great moments and shitty moments...like almost every player before him and will be true of every player after him.

game3524
06-11-2016, 12:59 AM
The game just shows you why the eye-test>box score.

Lebron is a great player, so his numbers are always going to look fine at first glance, but you always have to watch how he is getting his numbers first and foremost. T

stalkerforlife
06-11-2016, 01:01 AM
I tried telling y'all.

BallsOut
06-11-2016, 01:21 AM

Look he's talented wont take that from him, this is why he gets those numbers but his numbers just never seems to impact live games. And when I say live gamez it's games where you are watching and saying "Damn Bron aint doin nothin, he vanished", but when his fans look at the boxscore a week later it's "Bron 20pts 11reb 9ast dominated" and it leaves you like ":wtf: :biggums: "..And it's not just tonight it has happened often, even in Game 6 of last years Finals where he ended up with 30pts 17reb and in the boxscore its like "AMAZING!!!" But watching the game we were like "Come on Bron , time to get active, do somethin"...I mean honestly this has been him in every major loss, King Empty Stats.

:applause: people are starting to see Lebron get exposed for his weak offensive game. His ppg numbers have always been misleading because a chunk of it comes once the game had already been decided. Only box score watchers actually think this guy is a good scorer. Dude can't even score on Steph Curry single coverage :roll:

Xiengqichess
06-11-2016, 01:30 AM
If it was Kobe, he'd shoot 3 threes, all missed, and his percentage drops to 40%. In the other hand, Lebron got 3 lay-ups to raise his % above 50 and have 6 more points.
Think about it !

BallsOut
06-11-2016, 01:36 AM
If it was Kobe, he'd shoot 3 threes, all missed, and his percentage drops to 40%. In the other hand, Lebron got 3 lay-ups to raise his % above 50 and have 6 more points.
Think about it !

If it was Kobe, he'd actually win 5 of his 7 finals appearances. Can't say the same about LeBron :lebronamazed:

Xiengqichess
06-11-2016, 01:41 AM
If it was Kobe, he'd actually win 5 of his 7 finals appearances. Can't say the same about LeBron :lebronamazed:

I mean, who you respect more!?

Hardjelly
06-11-2016, 01:46 AM
Front running stat padder that vanishes when the game is close, or sabotages own team if outplayed by a team-mate. What else is new?

branslowski
06-11-2016, 01:46 AM

Got Em'!:yaohappy:

Done_And_Done
06-11-2016, 02:59 AM
Really didn't seem like he vanished. He was making plays for his teammates and getting them open looks.

His problem is he need to look to get his at all times. Without his pts and assists this game would've been a massacre.

Cavs just facing a better team with better personnel.

Its funny cause the everybody loved Love when they was eating the East teams up but now all of a sudden he ass cause we seeing his flaws.

Basketball is all about match ups.

Not a Lebron or Cavs fan by the way.

This is true, but it's not like he did anything to enforce his will out there. The math looks great on paper but his impact didn't reflect what such stats generally indicate.

The Cavs needed an assertive leader out there tonight. It was a very winnable game, but the win was dependent on Lebron talking over and he dropped the ball as we've seen him do when faced with adversity, time upon time again.

guy
06-11-2016, 03:04 AM
It's because individual rebound and assist numbers for a single game can be completely overrated.

Blue&Orange
06-11-2016, 07:06 AM
There is a reason we don't remember Michael Jordan's Game 5 in the '89 ECF...because 27 years later, shit like that doesn't matter. People look back and look at his whole career instead of on a game by game basis.

His career is 2/7. His career is statpadding on a historically untalented east.

Don't worry we are looking at his whole career.

We remember how he was carried by the refs for his first ring, we remember the ridiculous calls of the celtics heat series, we remember how the storylines in the finals were how Durant was shitting on Lebron in the 4th, before the refs took over.

We remember how Ray Allen miracle stopped his legacy from going down the drain.

We remember how he faked a elbow injury and how quited on the cavs that were close to eliminate the celtics and go to the finals, because he already colluded his way to the Heat to win not 6, not 7.

And i could go on and on and on... He was called Lebrick 10 years ago, he is called Lebrick now.

Gileraracer
06-11-2016, 07:14 AM
Check my empty stats

Dresta
06-11-2016, 11:45 AM
Front running stat padder that vanishes when the game is close, or sabotages own team if outplayed by a team-mate. What else is new?
This. It's what he's always been: an egomaniacal moron with a small heart and tiny pecker.

smoovegittar
06-11-2016, 12:00 PM
Now we see what happens when dudes start D'ing up on his drives. A few years back, it was "Make way for LeBron". Iggy and Dray ain't having it - and the league is watching.

LeBron's era is over. Just like that.

Nick Young
06-11-2016, 12:03 PM
https://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/UFfYjvuziyVllyfkJADdRAjhIvY=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2409742/powder.0.gif
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/3352467/lebron-dancing-hatersss-o.gif
https://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/UFfYjvuziyVllyfkJADdRAjhIvY=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2409742/powder.0.gif

NBASTATMAN
06-11-2016, 12:08 PM

He had ZERO impact when the game was on the line.. I dont think you can say he had zero impact on the entire game.. THERE IS A REASON THAT TEAM STRUGGLES WHEN HE IS OUT....

Having written that he seems scared when things get tough and doesnt rely on his jump shot.. I guess he knows its broken and rather have other try and win... He doesnt have the lift on his drives anymore either and now is also reluctant to drive.. His footwork has gone back to being atrocious... His footwork in 2012-2014 was actually pretty impressive.. Dont know what happened... Maybe he just works on his body all summer...

If I were the Cavs I would hire James Worthy to help Lebron get some half court moves...

Simple Jack
06-11-2016, 05:49 PM
His career is 2/7. His career is statpadding on a historically untalented east.

Don't worry we are looking at his whole career.

We remember how he was carried by the refs for his first ring, we remember the ridiculous calls of the celtics heat series, we remember how the storylines in the finals were how Durant was shitting on Lebron in the 4th, before the refs took over.

We remember how Ray Allen miracle stopped his legacy from going down the drain.

We remember how he faked a elbow injury and how quited on the cavs that were close to eliminate the celtics and go to the finals, because he already colluded his way to the Heat to win not 6, not 7.

And i could go on and on and on... He was called Lebrick 10 years ago, he is called Lebrick now.

Only idiots on a message board remember that and conveniently forget all the time other greats have been bailed out. This isn't some new phenomenom for Lebron where he was just recently hated on. He's been irrationally hated on and held to impossible standards long before he won a ring.

There is a reason anyone with any semblance of credibility knows how great Lebron is and how well he compares to the greats except for tweens on an internet forum who have an unhealthy obsession with negatively viewing anything he does.

Something as simple as ray allen's shot - yet forgetting shots like Horry vs Sacramento saving their season more or less. It's the definition of irrationally hating and petty complains reserved only for Lebron.

Do you all not realize how stupid you look when you hate on Bron on a game by game basis for his Dallas series and give Curry a pass or how you'd spend the next 10 years ripping him for blowing a 3-1 lead like Durant did but don't even care to mention it in the context of Durant's ranking?

I'll never understand how Lebron makes so many of you act like jealous ex girlfriends who ****ed your best friend. The hate for Bron is truly pathetic and genuinely creepy

3LiftHeatCurse
06-11-2016, 05:56 PM
LeBron and Kyrie took 33 of all 34 cavs shots in the 2nd half.

diamenz
06-11-2016, 09:59 PM
I hope he dies.

whoa whoa that's a little overboard, isn't it?

me too.

LeBron and Kyrie took 33 of all 34 cavs shots in the 2nd half.

that's just awful. you can't win a championship with an offense like that.

Think about it !

I mean, who you respect more!?

umm... kobe? you're ****ing lost.

resin_baller
06-12-2016, 12:09 AM
Lebron is as he always has been....useless on offense without the ball in his hands. Gets him great stats because he's always doing something with the ball, but doesn't help them win.

zizozain
06-12-2016, 10:04 AM
:lol :lol