PDA

View Full Version : His team was practically begging him to takeover... and nothing

Done_And_Done
06-10-2016, 11:57 PM
This very well could have been one of those statement games that Lebron added to his long list of achievements. I gathered the sense that his team was waiting on him to grab the bull by the horns and explode. While the borderline triple-double looks impressive, the math was not indicative of his play out there nor does it tell the true story.

If the Cav's are to have any chance of turning this sinking ship around, they're gunna require a whole lot more assertiveness from their best player because that 4th quarter display just isn't acceptable nor is it gunna cut it...

ClipperRevival
06-11-2016, 12:01 AM
Dude was terrible. His stats completely misleading. He sucks as an iso player. He just isn't a killer. Beta at heart.

warriorfan
06-11-2016, 12:02 AM
lebron is the type of guy that calls his homeboys to f uck his wife when she wants some

Done_And_Done
06-11-2016, 12:03 AM
The fact that his shot is dryer than a 90 year old v@gina isn't helping his cause either.

Done_And_Done
lebron is the type of guy that calls his homeboys to f uck his wife when she wants some

Damn :oldlol:

FashionIssues
LeBitch will never get it

STATUTORY

that explains his kids resemblance to dwayne

Young X
06-11-2016, 12:15 AM
The exact same thing happened in game 4 and 6 against the Warriors last year.

Cavs stayed with the Warriors for most of the game...all they needed was for him to put the ball in the basket at a decent rate and he couldn't do it.

It goes back to what I always say about James. His scoring skillset is lacking. He has too many limitations and you can see it hurt his team at times. He's great but not a LETHAL scorer. There's no excuse for being a perimeter scorer and not having at least a decent jumper.

I'm still waiting to see him have a legendary finals series. His stans wanna put him up there with Michael...well this bullshit won't cut it.

livinglegend
06-11-2016, 12:16 AM
He certainly let Irving down tonight.
He sucked and the loss is on him.

Soundwave
06-11-2016, 12:16 AM
Steve Kerr had LeBron pegged correctly.

"Phil Jackson used to call Scottie a 'sometimes shooter.' Sometimes they would go in, sometimes they wouldn't. That's how it is with LeBron. He's a great talent and a great player but you can see his flaws as a basketball player. He doesn't have an offensive game that he can rely on: no low-post game, no mid-range jump shot so when the game really gets tough he has a hard time finding easy baskets and getting himself going. That's what Michael did in his sleep so that's why the comparison is wrong."

PJR
06-11-2016, 12:18 AM
Overpassing. Scared to shoot perimeter shots. It's all on him. The game was in reach.

Done_And_Done
06-11-2016, 12:18 AM
The exact same thing happened in game 4 and 6 against the Warriors last year.

Cavs stayed with the Warriors for most of the game...all they needed was for him to put the ball in the basket at a decent rate and he couldn't do it.

It goes back to what I always say about James. His scoring skillset is lacking. He has too many limitations and you can see it hurt his team at times. He's great but not a LETHAL scorer.There's no excuse for being a perimeter scorer and not having at least a decent jumper.

I'm still waiting to see him have a legendary finals series. His stans wanna put him up there with Michael...well this bullshit won't cut it.

It's a strain to my retinas, every time I read such drivel on here.

Lebron always had the physical gifts and talent... But lacked the mental fortitude and alpha personality to ever challenge Mike's throne.

Done_And_Done
06-11-2016, 12:20 AM

"Phil Jackson used to call Scottie a 'sometimes shooter.' Sometimes they would go in, sometimes they wouldn't. That's how it is with LeBron. He's a great talent and a great player but you can see his flaws as a basketball player. He doesn't have an offensive game that he can rely on: no low-post game, no mid-range jump shot so when the game really gets tough he has a hard time finding easy baskets and getting himself going. That's what Michael did in his sleep so that's why the comparison is wrong."

Absolutely love this. Completely spot on...

ClipperRevival
06-11-2016, 12:20 AM

Lebron always had the physical gifts and talent... But lacked the mental fortitude and alpha personality to ever challenge Mike's throne.

Yup. Mofos who underestimate the mental aspect of the game don't know sh't about the gamel

imdaman99
06-11-2016, 12:26 AM

It's a murderous quote, and I know he didn't say that while he was coaching...but damn is he accurate.

Ca$H
06-11-2016, 12:41 AM

100% accurate. Bran has always been a rich man's Pippen.

Cold soul

Yeah huge waste of talent he could've been so much more never reached his true potential.

JimmyMcAdocious
That Kerr quote is back from like 2011 I think.

I do question Kerr's coaching abilities to an extent. He landed in a great situation (tho you don't win likely b2b with a 73 win season by accident). But you listen to him on during broadcasts, open court, and all that stuff before he became a coach and his basketball intellect is so obvious. He also comes across extremely approachable and likable. I can see why he's succeeding as a head coach.