PDA

View Full Version : It's Raining Up In Here With All The Lebron Stan Tears

LebronsHairline
06-11-2016, 12:44 AM
:oldlol: :roll: :cheers: :rockon: :applause: :D

Food for the soul.

HenryGarfunkle
06-11-2016, 12:46 AM
They seem pretty content with their lives. You do realize it's just a basketball game right? You realize it has no effect on your life what-so-ever.

I worry about some of you guys. It's like you actually think any of this even matters. :lol

LebronsHairline
06-11-2016, 12:50 AM
They seem pretty content with their lives. You do realize it's just a basketball game right? You realize it has no effect on your life what-so-ever.

I worry about some of you guys. It's like you actually think any of this even matters. :lol

My dude chill, it's all in good fun.

But yeah, FVCK LEBRON.

IllegalD
06-11-2016, 12:50 AM

Says the wichita inbred f*ggot who has like 100+ K posts across multiple accounts in which he is currently melting down on each and every one of them.

Keep pretending like you're not extremely bothered/affected by this and taking this attitude of "I actually have a life" BS stance when everyone knows you still live in your mom's trailer and haven't even graduated HS in your 20's because you got bullied.

:yaohappy: