PDA

View Full Version : Kobe would have gone down gunning 3-pters trying to win the game, not what LBJ did.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-11-2016, 12:46 AM
At the end of the game, James just straight up stat padded about 10 points by getting uncontested layups instead of shooting 3's to win the game.

JVG even called James out for this on national TV and called it STAT PADDING.

If that was Kobe Bean Bryant, he would have been chucking all kinds of 3-pters from all over the court every possession to try and catch up and win the NBA Finals game.

Kobe didn't care about his FG% and he wasn't scared to miss. Kobe had that MJ killer instinct.

LeBeta is a mental midget and basically gave up.

TomCat
06-11-2016, 12:48 AM
weren't you a stan?

IllegalD
06-11-2016, 12:48 AM
At the end of the game, James just straight up stat padded about 10 points by getting uncontested layups instead of shooting 3's to win the game.

JVG even called James out for this on national TV and called it STAT PADDING.

If that was Kobe Bean Bryant, he would have been chucking all kinds of 3-pters from all over the court every possession to try and catch up and win the NBA Finals game.

Kobe didn't care about his FG% and he wasn't scared to miss. Kobe had that MJ killer instinct.

LeBeta is a mental midget and basically gave up.

:applause: :cheers:

3LiftHeatCurse
06-11-2016, 12:50 AM
weren't you a stan?

Hell nah. I'm a Heat fan who took the opportunity to rep James and troll Laker fans only cause it was funny. But I never liked James even when he was on the Heat. It was funny watching Kobe fans get mad when Bran stans called him GOAT.... but come on bruh, GOAT is Michael Jordan.

I always thought Prime Wade >>>>> Prime James anyway.

But we gotta be honest.

Kobe Bean Bryant would have gone down gunning 3pters to try and win.

Goofsta Knicca
06-11-2016, 12:51 AM
Even in retirement, everywhere he go ppl got luv for da Mamba.

bigkingsfan
06-11-2016, 12:52 AM
Agreed the greatest 42% shooter in finals history.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-11-2016, 12:54 AM

5-2 > 2-5

bigkingsfan
06-11-2016, 12:55 AM
5-2 > 2-5
I just gave him a complement, chill. Mamba out more than in.

bluechox2
06-11-2016, 12:59 AM
5> 2

Wally450
06-11-2016, 01:06 AM
Kobe would've missed those 3s though. Lebron was at least getting points for his team.

imnew09
06-11-2016, 01:11 AM
Kobe would've missed those 3s though. Lebron was at least getting points for his team.

And how that turned out?

L
L
L
L
L
Llllllllllllllllll

2/7 lmfao

kentatm
06-11-2016, 01:13 AM
http://www.slamonline.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/lebron_james_check_my_stats_main.jpg

NBAGOAT
06-11-2016, 01:17 AM
Hell nah. I'm a Heat fan who took the opportunity to rep James and troll Laker fans only cause it was funny. But I never liked James even when he was on the Heat. It was funny watching Kobe fans get mad when Bran stans called him GOAT.... but come on bruh, GOAT is Michael Jordan.

I always thought Prime Wade >>>>> Prime James anyway.

But we gotta be honest.

Kobe Bean Bryant would have gone down gunning 3pters to try and win.

:biggums: so you thought wade deserved MVP over james in 09. Ik Lebron played terribly today and is going go 2/7 but this has pretty much been an excuse for everyone to say their idiotic opinions without getting called out.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-11-2016, 04:12 PM
:biggums: so you thought wade deserved MVP over james in 09. Ik Lebron played terribly today and is going go 2/7 but this has pretty much been an excuse for everyone to say their idiotic opinions without getting called out.

Ain't nothing idiotic about James getting called out.

And yeah I believe Prime Wade > Prime James.

James is a stat padder. Wade is a much better playmaker and facilitator, and slasher. Wade's 09 season was better

NBAGOAT
06-11-2016, 04:19 PM
Ain't nothing idiotic about James getting called out.

And yeah I believe Prime Wade > Prime James.

James is a stat padder. Wade is a much better playmaker and facilitator, and slasher. Wade's 09 season was better

yea, that wasn't true in 09 and even Heat fans would agree with me., Wade was not "much better" at those 3 aspects of the game. Doubt you really believe the advantage James had in supporting cast is enough to make up 24 wins either.

Wade's Rings
06-11-2016, 04:29 PM
yea, that wasn't true in 09 and even Heat fans would agree with me., Wade was not "much better" at those 3 aspects of the game. Doubt you really believe the advantage James had in supporting cast is enough to make up 24 wins either.

Prime Wade isn't 1 season and Wade had the better regular season IMO as an individual, Bron of course had the better Playoff run. The difference in their teams was significant.

ImKobe
06-11-2016, 04:32 PM

Kobe hit a game-tying 3 and won a game in OT at home in the Finals against the Pistons to tie the series

Lebron goes for a layup knowing damn well they will have to foul Curry/Klay, who never miss free throws in clutch situations.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-11-2016, 05:49 PM
Kobe hit a game-tying 3 and won a game in OT at home in the Finals against the Pistons to tie the series

Lebron goes for a layup knowing damn well they will have to foul Curry/Klay, who never miss free throws in clutch situations.

James turned the end of the game into his personal layup drill..... he knew they needed 3-pters to try and win

How can ANYONE look at that and not be disgusted?

He didnt even TRY!!!!!!!! He blatantly stat padded and QUIT in an NBA FINALS GAME!

zizozain
06-11-2016, 05:55 PM
give him Kyrei Irving, and thats A RING.

NBAGOAT
06-11-2016, 05:58 PM
Prime Wade isn't 1 season and Wade had the better regular season IMO as an individual, Bron of course had the better Playoff run. The difference in their teams was significant.

prime Wade might even be worse off vs James than peak Wade. The only years that really stand up to 09 for Wade are 06,10 and maybe 11. James has 09,10,12,13 and arguably 14 that are great years in his prime. The difference in their teams was significant but I don't think it was worth 24 wins. Disagree about regular season too. 28.4/7.6/7.2 59ts% is a little better than 30.2/5/7.5 57.4ts% and I don't think there was any big difference impact wise on defense