PDA

View Full Version : This is why I want the Cavs to win

DaHeezy
06-11-2016, 02:19 AM
To shut up all these shitty ass posters and real life haters. And I'm not even a Lebron fan. In fact I bet on the Warriors.

The front page is loaded with the worst of the worst all gloating like this all that matters in their lives. Watching a man fail. I suppose it's a cure for their insecurities

kamil
06-11-2016, 02:22 AM
http://s33.postimg.org/pk8gghsxr/lol.gif

COnDEMnED
06-11-2016, 02:23 AM
To shut up all these shitty ass posters and real life haters. And I'm not even a Lebron fan. In fact I bet on the Warriors.

The front page is loaded with the worst of the worst all gloating like this all that matters in their lives. Watching a man fail. I suppose it's a cure for their insecurities
INTER-DESTING:milton

hold this L
06-11-2016, 02:24 AM

This happens both ways though. It was the exact same ways for 2 days when Cavs were down 2-1 and won their first one. It does go overboard sometimes but you get the crazy and silly with the bad.

DaHeezy
06-11-2016, 02:27 AM
INTER-DESTING:milton

Watching these losers dissappear and crush their spirits is much more satisfying than winning money. Either way I win.

NBAGOAT
06-11-2016, 02:31 AM
Watching these losers dissappear and crush their spirits is much more satisfying than winning money. Either way I win.

:biggums: Yea I prefer to win the money easily... Been pretty annoyed too but shitty posters will have always make shit posts and it'll pass by the middle of the summer

DaHeezy
06-11-2016, 02:31 AM
This happens both ways though. It was the exact same ways for 2 days when Cavs were down 2-1 and won their first one. It does go overboard sometimes but you get the crazy and silly with the bad.

There are shitty LeBron fans, but they're way more tolerable than the garbage we're seeing right this very moment

Real14
06-11-2016, 02:35 AM
There are shitty LeBron fans, but they're way more tolerable than the garbage we're seeing right this very moment
Stop lying man.:coleman:

Done_And_Done
06-11-2016, 02:54 AM
Not like the alternative is any better.

The Cavs win and you're literally seeing the same shit. The only difference being these threads are made by multiple posters.

Prime_Shaq
06-11-2016, 02:55 AM

Even if LeBron wins, it'll be the same thing only with Curry instead of Bron. Either way, we all lose.

kentatm
06-11-2016, 02:57 AM
LeBron da bess :yaohappy:

LebronsHairline
06-11-2016, 02:58 AM

:oldlol: Nuclear Meltdown.

Mr. Jabbar
06-11-2016, 02:58 AM
Op so full of it :lol

NZStreetBaller
06-11-2016, 03:02 AM

Lol by the sounds of it u take this page too seriously.... its just a troll fest now. Join in!!! Pick a side. Some of us just look at this forum like the joke it is. Its like watching jerry springer basketball related

NBAGOAT
06-11-2016, 03:03 AM
Not like the alternative is any better.

The Cavs win and you're literally seeing the same shit. The only difference being these threads are made by multiple posters.

The difference is the reasonable Kobe/Curry stans rarely call the idiots on their side out. I've seen guys who like Lebron call out the trolls like Dray n Klay.

knicksman
06-11-2016, 03:16 AM
Idiot bran stans fcuking mad right now

DaHeezy
06-11-2016, 03:28 AM
Lol by the sounds of it u take this page too seriously.... its just a troll fest now. Join in!!! Pick a side. Some of us just look at this forum like the joke it is. Its like watching jerry springer basketball related

So when things get shitty just join in and perpetuate the problem. Got it. Sounds very American. No wonder the world is going down the toilet

DaHeezy
06-11-2016, 03:30 AM
Idiot bran stans fcuking mad right now

So because I hate shitty posting and place my money on the Warriors makes me a Bran stan?:lol

MP.Trey
06-11-2016, 03:33 AM
So when things get shitty just join I and perpetuate the problem. Got it. Sounds very American. No wonder the world is going down the toilet
Lol this forum is toxic. I tried to keep it to logical basketball discussion but there's no room for it here. Even I got pulled into trolling Curry and his stans in the first 3 games. If you're not a hater, you're a stan. No room for objectivity or logic.

DaHeezy
06-11-2016, 03:42 AM
Lol this forum is toxic. I tried to keep it to logical basketball discussion but there's no room for it here. Even I got pulled into trolling Curry and his stans in the first 3 games. If you're not a hater, you're a stan. No room for objectivity or logic.
:lol
All these troll that complain about how ISH is poorly run should STFU. They are given access to the land of the free. Practically anything goes.
Look at the idiots here who are accusing me of being a Lebron stan. You're absolutely right. Logic right out the window

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-11-2016, 03:55 AM
This is a joke right? :oldlol:

LeBron fans are the biggest shit talkers on ISH. They're mostly trolls who legitimately hate on every player that's remotely considered a "threat" to their guys legacy.

Honestly, they deserve all the bullshit they've dished out. Ditto with LeBron - hip hoppity, colluding muf*cka.

NBAGOAT
06-11-2016, 04:07 AM
This is a joke right? :oldlol:

LeBron fans are the biggest shit talkers on ISH. They're mostly trolls who legitimately hate on every player that's remotely considered a "threat" to their guys legacy.

Honestly, they deserve all the bullshit they've dished out. Ditto with LeBron - hip hoppity, colluding muf*cka.

it's 3 guys with multiple alts who are lebron trolls however(yes ik they're the most annoying on this forum). There are legit 20-30 guys right who are bringing up all their unpopular/bs opinions right now that they would never dare bring up any other time of the year. Ofc, your "hip hoppity colluding muf*cka" really doesn't help.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-11-2016, 04:14 AM
it's 3 guys with multiple alts who are lebron trolls however(yes ik they're the most annoying on this forum). There are legit 20-30 guys right who are bringing up all their unpopular/bs opinions right now that they would never dare bring up any other time of the year. Ofc, your "hip hoppity colluding muf*cka" really doesn't help.

You're new here dude.

Trust me, they're the biggest parasites on the forum. Had Clevleand won tonight they would be parading around here making it just as unbearable, if not more so.

NBAGOAT
06-11-2016, 04:20 AM
You're new here dude.

Trust me, they're the biggest parasites on the forum. Had Clevleand won tonight they would be parading around here making it just as unbearable, if not more so.

I've lurked here for like a year however. Trust me ik they come up with easily the dumbest threads I've seen and I like Bron(and that's considering some of the stuff other stans have posted here). It would definitely be unbearable but it be 3-4 guys with multiple alts claiming goat and a few big stans throwing top 2 out there. This shit now is basically 20 guys piling it on with nothing but bs or memes.

StephHamann
06-11-2016, 05:22 AM

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/391/868/dd5.png

Hoopz2332
08-09-2016, 11:41 AM
http://66.media.tumblr.com/169863e802eb59303f00bed7ca5b8a95/tumblr_nztkj98i3k1tmqxb5o2_r4_400.gif

Cone
08-09-2016, 11:54 AM
Keep the bumps, boys. This is hilarious! :hammertime:

TheWinningFam
08-09-2016, 11:56 AM
🐸☕️