PDA

View Full Version : I warned all y'al Mother furkers.

Mr Feeny
06-11-2016, 02:10 PM
Who doubted that the beast would do it. That includes the Kobe and Ilt stan

Curry was always going to get finals mvp because Curry is a top 5 player all time.
He's just guaranteed b2b titles as lead dog along with b2b mvps all in the space of two seasons.

He looks odds on to 3 or 4-peat and were he to do that, he's jumping all the way from 12th (which he'll be after this year's finals) to 4th or so.

Make no mistake about it ladies and gentlemen curry's going for the top. And on the way you're gonna see many men drop. You might wana chill and stop. Cuz curry's gonna make it all the way to the top.

In fact, so confident am I that Curry is a transcendent talent who's top 5 all time and going to stomp on everyone in his path, that I'm willing to make a permaban bet a year in advance.

If Curry doesn't 3 peat next year, you will never see me on insidehoops again. He's odds on to do it for a reason. He can do what nobody besides Shaq and MJ have done ppost-merger because he's - quite simply put - better than anyone else.

Duncan, Hakeem, Lebron, and all the way out of the top 11 like west and Kobe - Curry is simply better.

Mr Feeny
06-11-2016, 02:14 PM
Curry would of lost to OKC if it was not for Klay. **** you.

Ladies and gentlemen Klay Thompson is throwing a tantrum, logging on here with invective for anyone who praises Curry. :lol

Go f off Klay. Stay home:lol

Mr Feeny
06-11-2016, 02:23 PM
I said I warned you mother farkers.

Now do any of you mother fos have anything to say?

*crickets*

Good:applause:

chazzy
06-11-2016, 02:25 PM
OP overhyping Curry for Lebron damage control. Or, he pathetically switched bandwagons. Either way he's a joke.

Mr Feeny
06-11-2016, 02:27 PM
OP overhyping Curry for Lebron damage control. Or, he pathetically switched bandwagons. Either way he's a joke.

Oh boo a Kobrick lover salty that Curry doubled Kobe's entire 20 years career worth of mvps in just 2 seasons and odds on to quadrupled it :oldlol:

The BEAST slays your idol little bech.

chazzy
06-11-2016, 02:33 PM
Oh boo a Kobrick lover salty that Curry doubled Kobe's entire 20 years career worth of mvps in just 2 seasons and odds on to quadrupled it :oldlol:

The BEAST slays your idol little bech.
So which one is it? Did you switch bandwagons like a child or are you softening Lebron's fall? International fans are so fickle and can switch hats on a whim :oldlol:

LAZERUSS
06-11-2016, 02:34 PM
And I gave you an opportunity to back out of a really stupid bet...

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?p=12426030&posted=1#post12426030

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Honestly believing Chokurry could ever match Kobe...

Averaging 21.5 ppg in the Finals, and with stat-padded 4th quarters in two of them, and then 8 gifted FTs in the waning two minutes of another.

Thanks for playing.

Born Sinner
06-11-2016, 02:39 PM
Jeez youre a ****en loser

JohnMax
06-11-2016, 02:41 PM
Kobe fans are truly kobe fans. Lebron fans are just kobe-haters who found a guy through which to canalize their hate.

FKAri
06-11-2016, 03:31 PM
Kobe fans are truly kobe fans. Lebron fans are just kobe-haters who found a guy through which to canalize their hate.
It's the other way around on this forum. Actually I don't know. I don't think the Lebron stans are Lebron fans either. I think it's all just trolling tbh.

Disaprine
06-11-2016, 04:09 PM
https://i.imgsafe.org/7f5094a.jpg

http://wsny-fm.sagacom.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/16/files/2013/07/Untitled-9.gif

Tmuston Beltics
06-22-2016, 07:34 PM
Who doubted that the beast would do it. That includes the Kobe and Ilt stan

Curry was always going to get finals mvp because Curry is a top 5 player all time.
He's just guaranteed b2b titles as lead dog along with b2b mvps all in the space of two seasons.

He looks odds on to 3 or 4-peat and were he to do that, he's jumping all the way from 12th (which he'll be after this year's finals) to 4th or so.

Make no mistake about it ladies and gentlemen curry's going for the top. And on the way you're gonna see many men drop. You might wana chill and stop. Cuz curry's gonna make it all the way to the top.

In fact, so confident am I that Curry is a transcendent talent who's top 5 all time and going to stomp on everyone in his path, that I'm willing to make a permaban bet a year in advance.

If Curry doesn't 3 peat next year, you will never see me on insidehoops again. He's odds on to do it for a reason. He can do what nobody besides Shaq and MJ have done ppost-merger because he's - quite simply put - better than anyone else.

Duncan, Hakeem, Lebron, and all the way out of the top 11 like west and Kobe - Curry is simply better.

IllegalD
06-22-2016, 08:00 PM

Great bump of this EPIC meltdown.

Dude was so psychologically ruined by the prospect of LeBron going 2-5 in the Finals that he pretended to stan Curry in order to feel like he "won" against Kobe Stans.

:lol :roll: :banana:

Akrazotile
06-22-2016, 08:06 PM
Bron drives a KIA to work :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Hoopz2332
07-11-2016, 09:51 PM
:roll:

Lebronxrings
07-11-2016, 09:55 PM
OP got yall with his epic reverse jinx. :oldlol:

WE.

STAY.

WINNING.

ALWAYS.

tpols
07-11-2016, 09:57 PM
the funniest part about this is IF one or two shots go the other way, it's DRAYMOND GREEN that would've been FMVP .. as he dominated that game 7 and had best aggregate .. holy shit .. OP took an L, but he was an eyelash away from getting sent to the furthest depths of dumbassery.

Be grateful OP.

TheWinningFam
07-11-2016, 10:18 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: 2folds is still mad