PDA

View Full Version : Love FINALLY mans up and is tired of being the scapegoat...

stalkerforlife
06-11-2016, 03:23 PM
http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/cleveland-cavaliers-kevin-love-never-enough-critics-concussion-injury-lebron-james-061116

"I don't know how to answer it because, I have a couple bad games last series [against Toronto], tough games, and have to come back and do whatever I needed to do to help the team. Still, it's just never enough."

WHY did you sign on to being Bran's scapegoat, dude? WHY? You could've gotten paid ANYWHERE and been APPRECIATED. All Bran cares about is players that are willing to be his scapegoat if he loses and his pedestrian help if he wins.

The Cavs were going to win game 4, REGARDLESS. They were NOT going to be swept, REGARDLESS. GS came out flat and the crowd hyped the Cavs full of adrenaline. It was inevitable.

I have NEVER seen such a talent be reduced to such a joke in his prime like this. Love is a GREAT player, but Bran ball is KILLING his career. And he's STILL LOSING.

DoctorP
06-11-2016, 03:25 PM
legend of bran ball.

STATUTORY
06-11-2016, 03:27 PM
Media trying to blame Kyrie and Love for the loss to rationalize excuses for Lebron. They trying to say that Kyrie shot them out of the game with hero ball. It's sickening

If i'm Kyrie and I hear one word of criticism about me in the media or from that fool Lebron's mouth. I literally boycott game 5, I play "lebron ball" and play the way lebron does, constantly deferring, overpassing, afraid to take shots etc, passive, and watch as Cavs get blow out by 50

Then demand a trade in the offseason

No more pawns for the king

DoctorP
06-11-2016, 03:29 PM
LeBron is more of a Pippen than a Jordan, yet Kyrie scored a TON of points. Warriors are just better.

D. Toretto
06-11-2016, 03:30 PM
This is not finally manning up. This is a subtle jab at Lebron. Confront Lebron and cause a massive stir, finals are over anyways. Forget the ring, its already gone.

senelcoolidge
06-11-2016, 03:32 PM
Love and other stars need to abandon this louse named lebron. They don't need him..he needs them. Get your priorities straight.

stalkerforlife
06-11-2016, 03:33 PM
Media trying to blame Kyrie and Love for the loss to rationalize excuses for Lebron. They trying to say that Kyrie shot them out of the game with hero ball. It's sickening

If i'm Kyrie and I hear one word of criticism about me in the media or from that fool Lebron's mouth. I literally boycott game 5, I play "lebron ball" and play the way lebron does, constantly deferring, overpassing, afraid to take shots etc, passive, and watch as Cavs get blow out by 50

Then demand a trade in the offseason

No more pawns for the king

I've seen Kyrie ignore Bran on many occasions when he goes on his fake tough guy rants on the sidelines. Bran lives by the motto "do as I say, not as I do." For all of Kyrie's shortcomings, that dude has enough alpha in him to not give a damn who Bran is.

The Cavs should move forward with Kyrie...he can carry a team offensively. Kyrie had shit supporting casts before Bran and that's the only reason they didn't make the playoffs.

stalkerforlife
06-11-2016, 03:35 PM
LeBron is more of a Pippen than a Jordan, yet Kyrie scored a TON of points. Warriors are just better.

No question.

The NBA changed the rules for Bran to try and make him Jordan, but they couldn't fool us.

Regardless of the fraudulent points he scores, we know he's Pippen.

Blue&Orange
06-11-2016, 03:36 PM
"Why do you think?" Love said, answering a question with a question. "You're part of it. I'm not saying you're who does it, but you are there with the people that do ...
Dunno why he is whinning, this paragraph is proof he knew he was in a lose lose situation, cavs win is lebron, cavs lose it's Love fault, and he still resigned to be turned into a role\scapegoat player.

stalkerforlife
06-11-2016, 03:38 PM
Dunno why he is whinning, this paragraph is proof he knew he was in a lose lose situation, cavs win is lebron, cavs lose it's Love fault, and he still resigned to be turned into a role\scapegoat player.

That's what pisses me off.

He had to be smart enough to know.

STATUTORY
06-11-2016, 03:39 PM
That's what pisses me off.

He had to be smart enough to know.
White guilt brought him to Cleveland

if Dan Gilbert is a real alpha, he trade lebron this offseason

Dragonyeuw
06-11-2016, 04:36 PM
People may recall Bosh was the scapegoat at first when he and Bron joined Wade, he had to make the biggest adjustment. The difference is that Bosh contributed defensively, OTOH if Love isn't scoring he's not of much use as he's a sieve defensively, and Thompson can fill in the role of rebounding as well as defending much better.

Living Being
06-11-2016, 04:41 PM
I've seen Kyrie ignore Bran on many occasions when he goes on his fake tough guy rants on the sidelines. Bran lives by the motto "do as I say, not as I do." For all of Kyrie's shortcomings, that dude has enough alpha in him to not give a damn who Bran is.

The Cavs should move forward with Kyrie...he can carry a team offensively. Kyrie had shit supporting casts before Bran and that's the only reason they didn't make the playoffs.

The Cavs were Kyrie's team while Bran was title-chasing in Miami. Kyrie shouldn't feel the need to concede to Bran.

FireDavidKahn
06-11-2016, 05:37 PM
The $115 million dollar scapegoat:rockon:

FireDavidKahn
06-11-2016, 05:40 PM
People may recall Bosh was the scapegoat at first when he and Bron joined Wade, he had to make the biggest adjustment. The difference is that Bosh contributed defensively, OTOH if Love isn't scoring he's not of much use as he's a sieve defensively, and Thompson can fill in the role of rebounding as well as defending much better.
Don't tell DMAVS41 that, he thinks Love is fine as a defender:oldlol:

FireDavidKahn
06-11-2016, 05:44 PM
The Cavs were Kyrie's team while Bran was title-chasing in Miami. Kyrie shouldn't feel the need to concede to Bran.
Ya he should. What has Kyrie ever done>?

DMAVS41
06-11-2016, 05:48 PM
Don't tell DMAVS41 that, he thinks Love is fine as a defender:oldlol:

Literally every metric we have rated Love as a more than fine defender this year.

You guys are only referencing what he's capable of against the Warriors...which is a different argument.

As for Love. He should be annoyed. He's taken a back seat and done whatever the team has asked of him.

Kyrie is a far worse defender.

And playing with a ball stopping inept shooter turnover machine Lebron can't be fun for anyone.

I used to be called a Love hater....didn't like the final deal for the Cavs when it happened. Still not high on Love as a player...

But this is unfair to him. I hope he does leave...

DMAVS41
06-11-2016, 05:48 PM

You seem to only care about certain players having done things.

What the **** has Wiggins done? A whole lot less than Love and Kyrie...yet you think he's the savior of this Cavs team even though he makes no sense at all.

FireDavidKahn
06-11-2016, 05:56 PM
You seem to only care about certain players having done things.

What the **** has Wiggins done? A whole lot less than Love and Kyrie...yet you think he's the savior of this Cavs team even though he makes no sense at all.
This thread is about Kyrie and love, try and keep up

warriorfan
06-11-2016, 06:52 PM

bron was doing his pouty bullshit to kyrie in the 4th after he missed one assignment...after kyrie been saving his ass all game...lebitch

FireDavidKahn
06-11-2016, 07:21 PM
bron was doing his pouty bullshit to kyrie in the 4th after he missed one assignment...after kyrie been saving his ass all game...lebitch
If Kyrie is getting pushed around by "LeBeta", what does that make Kyrie? :oldlol:

All Net
06-11-2016, 07:26 PM
Like it or not Love is a major issue for them defensively. However GS is the one team who takes advantage of that the most.

Straight_Ballin
06-11-2016, 08:04 PM

He's done what's been asked of him. Score the most points in 2016 finals, but Bron is a mental midget and can't close out the games. How much help does bron need?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF2eam-uz4o

Wake up and realize that he can't close out games and is 2/7

FireDavidKahn
06-11-2016, 08:10 PM
He's done what's been asked of him. Score the most points in 2016 finals, but Bron is a mental midget and can't close out the games. How much help does bron need?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF2eam-uz4o

Wake up and realize that he can't close out games and is 2/7
LeBron can lead any team to the Finals. All Kyrie can do is lead his team to the lottery.:sleeping