PDA

View Full Version : Brian Windhorst doing his best to get Draymond Green suspended.

1987_Lakers
06-11-2016, 03:58 PM
Just wrote an article on ESPN pushing for a Green suspension.

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2016/story/_/id/16116188/after-lebron-james-draymond-green-altercation-james-upset-green-suspended

Dude is a known LeBron stan btw.

http://media.cleveland.com/cavs_impact/photo/brian-windhorst-60d1d18ce6fd1e1c.jpg

STATUTORY
06-11-2016, 04:00 PM
Brian Windhorst: "Don't worry Lebron, help is coming!"

*licks off the cheeto dust from his fingers, starts typing

1987_Lakers
06-11-2016, 04:01 PM
Funny thing is he wrote another article after game 4 about how LeBron doesn't get enough calls.

Edgar Friendly
06-11-2016, 04:07 PM
Headline: "LeBron James upset after altercation; Draymond Green could be suspended"

What difference does it make that Lebron is upset? :oldlol: Is the NBA supposed to factor in the potential temper tantrum from King James if Dray doesn't get suspended? :oldlol:

tpols
06-11-2016, 04:11 PM
Headline: "LeBron James upset after altercation; Draymond Green could be suspended"

What difference does it make that Lebron is upset? :oldlol: Is the NBA supposed to factor in the potential temper tantrum from King James if Dray doesn't get suspended? :oldlol:

:roll:

in the post game he's all like " our locker room has seen and reviewed the tape " like theyre posturing for this guy to get suspended.. meanwhile Lebron tosses draymond to the ground and walks over on top of him purposely as sign of disrespect right beforehand. Then he cant even look Green in the eyes at the jump ball smh. the whole team is full of goons and ******* .. theyre not even playing basketball at this point.

Dr. Cheesesteak
06-11-2016, 04:16 PM
Green should be suspended. NBA only allows this goon to keep playing cuz its bad PR.

hold this L
06-11-2016, 04:18 PM
Green should be suspended. NBA only allows this goon to keep playing cuz its bad PR.
Are suspending James for tripping and then stepping on someone as well while we're at it then?

Hopper15
06-11-2016, 04:22 PM
Even if Draymond is suspended for game 5. The Warriors are still going to win the game.

ImKobe
06-11-2016, 04:35 PM
Windhorst was salty as fukk on ESPN saying Lebron unfollowed him but is hitting up Rachel Nichols in the DMs :kobe:

kentatm
06-11-2016, 04:49 PM
"I don't know what should happen. It's not my call. That's the league office. They'll take a look at it," James said. "We all saw it in the locker room. You know, like I said, as a competitor, I love going against Draymond, and I'm all about going out there and leaving it out on the floor. But when it gets a little bit more than what it should be, that's what caused me to have words with him."

LeBreezy trying to subtly beg for Green to get suspended ehh? :no:

"I don't know what should happen. It's not my call. That's the league office. They'll take a look at it," James said. "We all saw it in the locker room. You know, like I said, as a competitor, I love going against Draymond, and I'm all about going out there and leaving it out on the floor. But when it gets a little bit more than what it should be, that's what caused me to have words with him."

LeBeta just wants you to remember that whatever happens, none of this is his fault in any way. All he cares about is playing hard. :coleman:

http://www.brothersonsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/jordan-laugh-cigar.jpg

Kblaze8855
06-11-2016, 04:52 PM
I understand flagrant suspensions....but for technicals? Eh. You can compile techs because a ref doesnt like you. You shouldnt have to worry about accumulated techs in the playoffs....not that thats the entire issue.

34-24 Footwork
06-11-2016, 04:54 PM
Feel like the Bron hate has been piling on the last two days.

But after reading shit like this, I have NO SYMPATHY for this clown.

bdreason
06-11-2016, 04:55 PM
Green was literally smiling and walking away while LeBron was pretending to be tough. Reminded me of a middle-school fight where the kid purposefully grabs his friends in font of him, and then acts like he's trying to start something. :oldlol:

sfballa13
06-11-2016, 04:56 PM
Green went for LeBron's nuts again

This is the fourth time he has done this

He was warranted suspensions numerous times these playoffs

They will suspend him now to negate all the other times they didnt suspend him before to save some face for the league

Doesnt change the fact that Brian Windhorst AND Draymond Green are two of the biggest bitchhes

bdreason
06-11-2016, 04:56 PM
And to my knowledge, Green needs 2 more techs or 1 more flagrant to get suspended. I don't think 1 more tech gets him suspended.

Dr. Cheesesteak
06-11-2016, 05:05 PM
Are suspending James for tripping and then stepping on someone as well while we're at it then?
"tripped"? :oldlol: Gaymond flopped.

feyki
06-11-2016, 05:11 PM
:coleman:

zizozain
06-11-2016, 05:13 PM
stay losing lebum camp.

:lol

Da_Realist
06-11-2016, 05:28 PM
Any real fan or competitive player/coach wants Draymond to play. If he doesn't, the win for the Warriors would be dampened or the win for the Cavs will be less impressive.

FireDavidKahn
06-11-2016, 05:32 PM
Dude gets more ***** than you.

Sarcastic
06-11-2016, 05:43 PM
He punched him in the nuts.

https://twitter.com/BruhReport/status/741481379540520965?s=09

Isn't that an automatic 1 game suspension, as per the Dahntay Jones incident?

Also who are we to question Brian Windhorst, who played for 12 years in the NBA.

http://cdn1.thecomeback.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/94/2014/06/Brian-Windhorst-593x356.jpg

R.I.P.
06-11-2016, 05:47 PM

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2016/story/_/id/16116188/after-lebron-james-draymond-green-altercation-james-upset-green-suspended

http://media.cleveland.com/cavs_impact/photo/brian-windhorst-60d1d18ce6fd1e1c.jpg

https://media.giphy.com/media/XWZi4377aAp7a/giphy.gif

They

Spaulding
06-11-2016, 05:58 PM
And to my knowledge, Green needs 2 more techs or 1 more flagrant to get suspended. I don't think 1 more tech gets him suspended.

It's 1 tech he gets suspended

Dr. Cheesesteak
06-11-2016, 06:14 PM
Also who are we to question Brian Windhorst, who played for 12 years in the NBA.

http://cdn1.thecomeback.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/94/2014/06/Brian-Windhorst-593x356.jpg
:oldlol: :wtf: :confusedshrug: :oldlol:

Agreed. But Dahntay is just some average 6th man. Draymond is a well-reputation'd (by idiot casual fans) All-Star.

COnDEMnED
06-11-2016, 06:22 PM
Brian Windhorst: "Don't worry Lebron, help is coming!"

*licks off the cheeto dust from his fingers, starts typing
I'm DYING!!! HAHAHAHAH

Crimsonrain777
06-11-2016, 06:25 PM
i'll be surprised if it's anything more than a double- technical. Draymond will have to be careful on Monday

Hardjelly
06-11-2016, 06:44 PM
Bron knew what he was doing with the step over, and Draymond did fall for the bait. It should've been a tech on Bron for the chirping on the spot, and the league should issue a tech to Draymond upon review. Draymond did retaliate, so a double tech is fair.

warriorfan
06-11-2016, 06:47 PM
it was plain as day that lebron instigated it and draymond backed off cause he knew the repercussions of him getting involved

no way he gets suspended and it is the right call

Hardjelly
06-11-2016, 06:53 PM
it was plain as day that lebron instigated it and draymond backed off cause he knew the repercussions of him getting involved

no way he gets suspended and it is the right call

Bron did try his best to stir the honeypot, but Dray didn't back off (initially) and he was caught on the replay. Yeah, I don't think there will be a suspension, but at this point Lebron and company is practically begging to escalate the incident. I think the league might upgrade it to a double tech.

tpols
06-11-2016, 06:55 PM

no .. delly had an even more blatant nut punch and recieved no suspension. btw, aren't you constantly b!tching about physicality in current era ? Why the sudden turnabout? another jordan stan exposed i guess. :ohwell:

hold this L
06-11-2016, 06:56 PM
It's 1 tech he gets suspended
He has 5, you need 7.

ClipperRevival
06-11-2016, 07:11 PM
:roll:

in the post game he's all like " our locker room has seen and reviewed the tape " like theyre posturing for this guy to get suspended.. meanwhile Lebron tosses draymond to the ground and walks over on top of him purposely as sign of disrespect right beforehand. Then he cant even look Green in the eyes at the jump ball smh. the whole team is full of goons and ******* .. theyre not even playing basketball at this point.

Yeah, I saw the post game interview. He was sort of hinting that it warranted a suspension. So pathetic. Dude is a true beta at heart.

Hulk
06-11-2016, 07:11 PM
He makes me cringe so much when he talks.

Hulk
06-11-2016, 07:21 PM
Iv never actually seen lebron talk to him ever.I wonder if lebron even likes him.

Hey Yo
06-11-2016, 07:25 PM
Yeah, I saw the post game interview. He was sort of hinting that it warranted a suspension. So pathetic. Dude is a true beta at heart.
1991 after the Bulls beat the Pistons in 1991 ECF.
_________

"But now they can go home and rest in peace. The world is safe again. Life without the Pistons is safe.``

And that suits Jordan just fine.

``You see two different styles with us and them,`` Jordan said. ``The dirty play and the flagrant fouls and unsportsmanlike conduct. Hopefully, that will be eliminated from the game.

``I think we play clean basketball,`` added Jordan. ``We don`t go out and try to hurt people and dirty up the game.

``You never lose respect for the champions. But I haven`t agreed with the methods they used. I think people are happy the game will get back to a clean game (with a Bulls triumph) and away from the `Bad Boy` image.

``I don`t think people want that kind of basketball. I think they want to push that type of basketball out. We may not have liked Boston because they

(the Celtics) won, but they were a good, sound basketball team.

``Detroit`s been very successful with their style and other teams tried to copy it because they were successful, and that`s not good for the game.

``We`ve taken the Good Boy image and walked away,`` Jordan added. ``We may have complained about it and told the teacher, or whatever, but we never tried to lower ourselves to that level. We didn`t lose our cool or our heads. We maintained our poise.``
True Beta at heart ^^^^

Nick Young
06-11-2016, 07:30 PM

You can tell he's a Lebron stan just by looking at him.

tpols
06-11-2016, 07:31 PM
^^^

hey dummy, Jordan was on the recieving end of thug ball in that scenario.. otoh Bron was the instigator of thug ball in this scenario. Bron started the fight, then b!tched when the other guy stood up for himself. Jordan never started anything with Detroit. They saw he had superior skill to anyone on their squad and decided to goon him just like the Cavs are trying to do to the warriors. you just ethered yourself.

ClipperRevival
06-11-2016, 07:34 PM
_________

"But now they can go home and rest in peace. The world is safe again. Life without the Pistons is safe.``

True Beta at heart ^^^^

I agree. MJ was a beta. All evidence points to it. :applause:

Hey Yo
06-11-2016, 07:36 PM
^^^

hey dummy, Jordan was on the recieving end of thug ball in that scenario.. otoh Bron was the instigator of thug ball in this scenario. Bron started the fight, then b!tched when the other guy stood up for himself. Jordan never started anything with Detroit. They saw he had superior skill to anyone on their squad and decided to goon him just like the Cavs are trying to do to the warriors. you just ethered yourself.
Getting punched in the nuts isn't thug ball??

The entire Bulls team, led by Jordan, cried to the ref's . Why do you think the league created the "flagrant foul?" Because their cash cow was crying about the Pistons. That's the REAL Jordan rules.

You see two different styles with us and them,`` Jordan said. ``The dirty play and the flagrant fouls and unsportsmanlike conduct. Hopefully, that will be eliminated from the game.

Sorry Chico....can't have it both ways.

PWB15
06-11-2016, 07:37 PM

Fat and Ugly,

Life 70

Brian 0

tpols
06-11-2016, 07:41 PM
Getting punched in the nuts isn't thug ball??

if it was, delly already threw the first nut punch [completely unprovoked] in game 1 .. so thats another self ether. Please.. try to apply context. Open your eyes, watch whatever moniter or screen the game's on for you.. who got tossed to the ground first ? Who was stepped over purposely? Who was melting down the whole 4th Q, swinging elbows, fouling shit out of other teams best player and talking junk down double digits? who was emotionally wrecked and lashing out at every instance? who has a lack of skill and is trying to compensate by being overly physical? hmm ...

Crimsonrain777
06-11-2016, 07:47 PM
Bron did try his best to stir the honeypot, but Dray didn't back off (initially) and he was caught on the replay. Yeah, I don't think there will be a suspension, but at this point Lebron and company is practically begging to escalate the incident. I think the league might upgrade it to a double tech.

Lebron basically trying to win dirty because he knows that the Warriors are the better team. not something i expected from Lebron but i learn new things about this guy everyday

Da_Realist
06-11-2016, 08:01 PM
I don't recall MJ pushing for someone to get suspended for a game even though he faced way more than Lebron did last night. I think it's the wrong move by Lebron and the Cavs. They should want to beat GSW at full strength to make a statement.

Hey Yo
06-11-2016, 08:02 PM
if it was, delly already threw the first nut punch [completely unprovoked] in game 1 .. so thats another self ether. Please.. try to apply context. Open your eyes, watch whatever moniter or screen the game's on for you.. who got tossed to the ground first ? Who was stepped over purposely? Who was melting down the whole 4th Q, swinging elbows, fouling shit out of other teams best player and talking junk down double digits? who was emotionally wrecked and lashing out at every instance? who has a lack of skill and is trying to compensate by being overly physical? hmm ...
Delly going for the ball > Drayfags blatant punch to the nuts while LeBron was trying to get untangled and get back into the play.

Outside of the double tech on Drayfag and LeBron, James only committed one foul in the 4th quarter. With his team down by 7 and 44 seconds on the clock. Isn't that teams are suppose to do (foul) when in that position to try to get back into position to win the game?

James was talking junk down double digits? What was he saying?

Hey Yo
06-11-2016, 08:08 PM
I don't recall MJ pushing for someone to get suspended for a game even though he faced way more than Lebron did last night. I think it's the wrong move by Lebron and the Cavs. They should want to beat GSW at full strength to make a statement.
So then why constantly bring it up to the ref's if they didn't want something done about it?

Having a player in early foul trouble or foul out of a game can be just as bad (at times) as if the player never even played.

At the end of the day....the player(s) put themselves in that position by being careless throughout the postseason...as in Green's case.

Straight_Ballin
06-11-2016, 08:08 PM
Iv never actually seen lebron talk to him ever.I wonder if lebron even likes him.

Have you seen what majority of lebron stans on here look like? :lol Pretty much just as fat fvck as Windhorst.

Blue&Orange
06-11-2016, 08:11 PM
_________

True Beta at heart ^^^^
This dude is so dumb :roll:

I don't know where to begin, comparing bad boys pistons to GSW? Yeah Green is such a dirty player, i mean he was trowed to the ground byLebron and then Lebron walks over him, such a dirty player that Green guy :lol

Jordan commenting on Pistons gameplan after sending them won, Lebron whining and begging for a suspensions when he is 1-3, yep pretty much the same thing. :roll:

Dumb Diggity Dumb

Da_Realist
06-11-2016, 08:13 PM
So then why constantly bring it up to the ref's if they didn't want something done about it?

He wanted foul calls, not suspensions. They wanted to beat the Pistons. Beating the Pistons without Laimbeer or Rodman is not beating the Pistons at all. That's why he emphasized the poise they played with. They played through it.

A real competitor would want Draymond on the court Monday night. That would make things sweeter. I'm hoping Draymond plays and I hope Lebron put it past him. Make a statement. Prove it on the court!

Sarcastic
06-11-2016, 09:06 PM
no .. delly had an even more blatant nut punch and recieved no suspension. btw, aren't you constantly b!tching about physicality in current era ? Why the sudden turnabout? another jordan stan exposed i guess. :ohwell:

Punching people in the nuts =/= physicality. It equals bitchassness.

feyki
06-12-2016, 08:49 AM
Hypertension

Diabetes

Cholestrol

I do remember those when seeing that obesse :confusedshrug:

SpaceJam
06-12-2016, 08:53 AM
Delly going for the ball > Drayfags blatant punch to the nuts while LeBron was trying to get untangled and get back into the play.

Delly was going for A ball, I'll give him that

theaussieguy
06-12-2016, 10:23 AM
when its the cavs or any other team playing physical

"yeah i like it, brings back memories of the Jordan days"

when its GSW

"WAAA WAAA HE DESERVES A SUSPENSION WA WAAA"

gsw got people SHOOK

R.I.P.
06-12-2016, 10:31 AM
NBA always does what is best for business.

Suspension against OKC- Bad for business.
Suspension against Cleveland - Good for business.

I can only laugh sarcastically, when I think back to the 2006 finals scam and the foul Stackhouse got a one game suspension for.

D-Wait
06-12-2016, 10:37 AM

:lol Classic.

ArbitraryWater
06-12-2016, 10:40 AM

I can only laugh sarcastically, when I think back to the 2006 finals scam and the foul Stackhouse got a one game suspension for.

you mean against Golden State?

plowking
06-12-2016, 01:23 PM
Green was literally smiling and walking away while LeBron was pretending to be tough. Reminded me of a middle-school fight where the kid purposefully grabs his friends in font of him, and then acts like he's trying to start something. :oldlol:

Well Bron can't win either way.

If he walks away he is a bitch, if he sits there and barks at the other guy he is mentally defeated.

What you get when you've been the best player in the league for so long.

R.I.P.
06-12-2016, 02:34 PM

Called it. This league is the most fake of them all. It

Stringer Bell
06-13-2016, 03:56 PM
Brian Windhorst, talk about lucking into an ESPN spot. Dude gets assigned to LeBron when LeBron was in HS and Windhorst's whole career is basically to report everything about him. Finally ESPN hires him so they can talk about LeBron all the time.

ESPN once had one of Windhorst's "articles" saying "LeBron didn't shake hands with Bosh" and then later on there was a correction saying "LeBron and Bosh did shake hands".

I wonder if ESPN just gives Windhorst a quota on the minimum number of things he writes on LeBron. He had some article once basically saying "LeBron is difficult but he is worth it", sounding like some woman's shampoo commerical.

Still, he is better than guys like Bayless, SAS, and Broussard.

NBAGOAT
06-13-2016, 04:11 PM
Brian Windhorst, talk about lucking into an ESPN spot. Dude gets assigned to LeBron when LeBron was in HS and Windhorst's whole career is basically to report everything about him. Finally ESPN hires him so they can talk about LeBron all the time.

ESPN once had one of Windhorst's "articles" saying "LeBron didn't shake hands with Bosh" and then later on there was a correction saying "LeBron and Bosh did shake hands".

I wonder if ESPN just gives Windhorst a quota on the minimum number of things he writes on LeBron. He had some article once basically saying "LeBron is difficult but he is worth it", sounding like some woman's shampoo commerical.

Still, he is better than guys like Bayless, SAS, and Broussard.

he at least is pretty good when he's talking about the Cavs. I mean he should be since he's following them 24/7 but definitely better than the guys you listed. Zach Lowe's still the best basketball guy at ESPN, great combination of film analysis and stats and pretty objective with his analysis without getting into narratives.