PDA

View Full Version : Marc Stein: Sources say the Draymond Green/LeBron James Game 4 incident under review

ArbitraryWater
06-11-2016, 04:21 PM
*under league review

https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/status/741722460907675648

Pathetic... gonna suspend him so Curry can lock up FMVP :facepalm

All Net
06-11-2016, 04:36 PM
they won't suspend him...no way was this worse than the adams one

ArbitraryWater
06-11-2016, 04:48 PM

well, it wasnt, but you know with the NBA's logic, here they can say that because it was via hand, there is no 'follow through' excuse... it was obvious and this time they cant work their way around it like 'he didnt mean it' or anything.

All Net
06-11-2016, 04:52 PM
well, it wasnt, but you know with the NBA's logic, here they can say that because it was via hand, there is no 'follow through' excuse... it was obvious and this time they cant work their way around it like 'he didnt mean it' or anything.
Well Stu Jackson came out and said it's very unlikely he gets suspended. Not that he decides anymore but still...

Inferno
06-11-2016, 05:22 PM
Should've been a double tech if anything. Missed foul on Bron but then he stepped over Dray and that's when they got into it.

R.I.P.
06-11-2016, 05:43 PM
Double flagrant, Green suspended. Bet your house on it. :lol

Crimsonrain777
06-11-2016, 06:26 PM
like i said in the other one. double- technical. Draymond will play monday

hold this L
06-11-2016, 06:33 PM
I have a serious fear they're going to suspend Green. An easy way to push this into a 6 or 7 game series to make more revenue. Fck Lebron if this happens because he instigated it (since he won't be suspended) and keeps pushing for this story to happen.

Hey Yo
06-11-2016, 06:41 PM
It is worse because they at least had the "that's the way Drayfag finishes his shots (referring to leg kick) which we both know that's just his way of looking for a call when nthe shot is missed or he got stripped while shooting.

Don't think they can say " he always punches people in the nuts when someone is trying to get untangled from him."

tpols
06-11-2016, 06:52 PM
I have a serious fear they're going to suspend Green. An easy way to push this into a 6 or 7 game series to make more revenue. Fck Lebron if this happens because he instigated it (since he won't be suspended) and keeps pushing for this story to happen.

dont worry.. zero chance of that. At most they will do what they did for the steven adams kick, they will give him a tech, putting him one away from suspension, so as to look like they are doling out a punishment, but at same time still giving green a second chance. Best case scenario is they see bran started it and just toss the case.

impulze
06-11-2016, 07:01 PM
If the NBA really reviews this I think it may very well lead to a DG suspension. Although I love physicality in the game I also think it should stay above the belt and below the head.

warriorfan
06-11-2016, 07:04 PM
lebron instigated, draymond didnt bite

he will not be suspended

Crimsonrain777
06-11-2016, 07:50 PM
It is worse because they at least had the "that's the way Drayfag finishes his shots (referring to leg kick) which we both know that's just his way of looking for a call when nthe shot is missed or he got stripped while shooting.

Don't think they can say " he always punches people in the nuts when someone is trying to get untangled from him."

untangled??:oldlol:

Lebron purposelly walked over Draymond while Draymond was trying to get off the ground. Lebron was the one who escalated the situation

Spurs m8
06-11-2016, 08:53 PM
is there a dirtier, donkey looking, dogs c*nt in the League?

Karma is gonna drag this clown to hell

bluechox2
06-11-2016, 08:53 PM
lebron tried to tyrone lue green...

LebronsHairline
06-11-2016, 09:07 PM
No suspension, because clearly no contact. Lebron did not react, so no contact. Also as shown on ABC of last years finals by accident, Lebron has a small d1ck. Also Draymond was trying to push Lebron away because he was over him.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
06-11-2016, 09:16 PM
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0CqoNuIUSdr
:biggums: :lol :lol