PDA

View Full Version : 2 years ago, I said LeQuit will be exposed as overrated and go back to losing in Cle.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-11-2016, 07:42 PM
I was ridiculed by the board for saying it, but it turned out to be accurate.

Here are some quotes from my thread in July 13, 2014, right after James wrote that wack ass letter in SI going back to Cleveland.

QUOTES -

"The truth is, LeQuit makes his teammates look worse, and then it's always the same storyline. "Lequit doesn't have enough help, he has to carry the team" or "The Miami Cavaliers" or whatever. Always the same."

"It will fade real quick and he will be exposed this year. As I said, he is a great player, but a championship maker he is not."

"the Big 3 won 2 championships for the Heat. The FMVP should have been split into 3 pieces." (Wade/Bosh don't get enough credit for the sacrifices they made to allow Lebron to be "The Man" on the team)

"Lebron's Miami championship glow will fade........... and you will see what he really is again. A great player, but not "the michael jordan of our era" as that Pacer coach said. Without the Big 3 .... he will go back to losing."

-------------

That whole thread was full of people acting like LeBron came to Miami and graced the team with his Championship Experience and Leadership. The fact is, Wade SACRIFICED his team to allow Lebron get the credit as the "Leader" of the team, in order to win rings, due to the 2011 Mavs fiasco.

But Lebron was, and still is, that perennial loser who always "needs more help". Before Lebron went to Miami, he was a loser who kept getting sonned by the Pistons and the Celtics, then Riley/Wade/Bosh literally prop him up and help him win, and then he got undeserved credit.

Lebron is still that loser who makes his star teammates worse and throws them under the bus. He is a mental midget.

A big part of me wishes he kept his bum ass in Cleveland in 2010, so that now in 2016, Lebron would still have 0 rings and be the Charles Barkley of our era. Prime Wade (in 2010) would have been fine leading a team with a Wade/Bosh combo and Riley building around them.

Here is the thread from 2014 :

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=347279

GrapeApe
06-11-2016, 08:32 PM
Lebron needed the Heat more than the Heat needed Lebron. The Heat had already won a championship and was widely considered a first rate organization, even in their down years. Had Lebron went elsewhere, the Heat would have made moves to build a contender. Just one season after his departure in 2014 the Heat recovered to earn a 3rd seed and nearly advance to the ECF, despite missing their second best player. Point is, the Heat aren't the Cavs.

The ironic thing is the Heat being a great organization is basically the reason Lebron left. He wanted power and control, which wasn't going to happen in Miami. The Cavs gave it to him, and I think Lebron took what he had in Miami for granted. If he were being 100% honest I guarantee he'd say the same thing.

I think Lebron also took for granted having a teammate with championship experience. A guy who knows what it takes to win, has been through the battles and prevailed, and can share in leadership responsibilities on the court and in the locker room. Lebron is basically all alone on the Cavs. He's the only one who's climbed the mountain. He doesn't have a true peer, an equal, someone he fully trusts to help him lead the way.

FireDavidKahn
06-11-2016, 08:36 PM
Lebron needed the Heat more than the Heat needed Lebron. The Heat had already won a championship and was widely considered a first rate organization, even in their down years. Had Lebron went elsewhere, the Heat would have made moves to build a contender. Just one season after his departure in 2014 the Heat recovered to earn a 3rd seed and nearly advance to the ECF, despite missing their second best player. Point is, the Heat aren't the Cavs.

The ironic thing is the Heat being a great organization is basically the reason Lebron left. He wanted power and control, which wasn't going to happen in Miami. The Cavs gave it to him, and I think Lebron took what he had in Miami for granted. If he were being 100% honest I guarantee he'd say the same thing.

I think Lebron also took for granted having a teammate with championship experience. A guy who knows what it takes to win, has been through the battles and prevailed, and can share in leadership responsibilities on the court and in the locker room. Lebron is basically all alone on the Cavs. He's the only one who's climbed the mountain. He doesn't have a true peer, an equal, someone he fully trusts to help him lead the way.
LOL

Miami never wins 2 championships without LeBron, let alone make 4 Finals without LeBron.

:biggums:

Orlando Magic
06-11-2016, 08:41 PM
Where are the Heat? Moron.

coin24
06-11-2016, 08:43 PM
Where are the Heat? Moron.

Where is bran? Oh yeah it's the finals :lol

Orlando Magic
06-11-2016, 08:44 PM
Where is bran? Oh yeah it's the finals :lol

You're sarcastic, but you're exactly right.

STATUTORY
06-11-2016, 09:01 PM
:applause: nice to see a REAL miami heat fan

GrapeApe
06-11-2016, 09:33 PM
LOL

Miami never wins 2 championships without LeBron, let alone make 4 Finals without LeBron.

:biggums:

I never claimed the Heat would have won those 2 titles without Lebron, but the Heat had already won a championship before Lebron came to Miami. Lebron had never won a title and still has never won a title outside of Miami. In 4 seasons in Miami Lebron won 2 titles. In 9 seasons in Cleveland he has zero titles.

My main point was that the Heat are a great organization, and Lebron is likely regretting his decision to leave a proven championship franchise in favor of having more power and control in Cleveland. He's a fantastic player, probably top 10 all-time, but he's not a good GM.

FireDavidKahn
06-11-2016, 09:40 PM
I never claimed the Heat would have won those 2 titles without Lebron, but the Heat had already won a championship before Lebron came to Miami. Lebron had never won a title and still has never won a title outside of Miami. In 4 seasons in Miami Lebron won 2 titles. In 9 seasons in Cleveland he has zero titles.

My main point was that the Heat are a great organization, and Lebron is likely regretting his decision to leave a proven championship franchise in favor of having more power and control in Cleveland. He's a fantastic player, probably top 10 all-time, but he's not a good GM.
And? Every teams goal is to win more championships:facepalm

Wade's Rings
06-11-2016, 11:15 PM
@OP I agree with you slightly about Lebron not coming to Miami in 2010. We did get plenty of highlights and Miami made 4 straight Finals but I would've wanted Miami to build around Wade & Bosh and we likely have at least 1 Prime Wade vs Prime Bron series.

GrapeApe
06-11-2016, 11:44 PM
And? Every teams goal is to win more championships:facepalm

You are clearly missing the point. Of course every team wants to win championships. That goes without saying. However, the Heat won a championship without Lebron but Lebron has never won a championship without the Heat. It's not that complicated.

Again, my main point is that the power and control Lebron has in Cleveland might not be the best recipe for winning championships, and he also misses having a proven champion for a running mate.

HenryGarfunkle
06-12-2016, 02:27 AM
He hasn't been exposed for anything...

Losing to a 73 win team isn't getting exposed you moron. His legacy as a top 3 GOAT is already set in stone. He has 4 MVP's, 2 FMVP's, and could be argued as the best all-around athlete in sports history.

The only thing that was exposed here is the fact that you're a loser who spends his time hating on successful people. Get a life man. Really sad what you're doing. Really really sad.

FKAri
06-12-2016, 02:33 AM
Whatever team he's on gets to the finals. This thread is premature. If Bosh could've come back 100% I think Heat coulda challenged for the finals.

Mr. Jabbar
06-12-2016, 02:33 AM

Losing to a 73 win team isn't getting exposed you moron. His legacy as a top 3 GOAT is already set in stone. He has 4 MVP's, 2 FMVP's, and could be argued as the best all-around athlete in sports history.

The only thing that was exposed here is the fact that you're a loser who spends his time hating on successful people. Get a life man. Really sad what you're doing. Really really sad.

melt

Down!

HenryGarfunkle
06-12-2016, 02:41 AM
melt

Down!
You having a good summer? How's the wife and kids?

NASH = BEST
06-12-2016, 03:00 AM
I agree with OP, Miami is a GREAT organization and has been since the 90's, and at this point LeBron has proven that he can't win without being a part of a GREAT organization. Not trying to diss Cleveland, they have great fans, but the organization is just on the level of Miami's.

Who knows what will happen this offseason but I wouldn't be surprised if Miami ends up winning a title before LeBron does again.

And it's really not too crazy to believe that LeBron might never win a title for Cleveland or that he might just not win another title at all. I mean he is 31 now and is starting to decline big time. Similarly, Kobe last won a title at the age of 32 and had the luxury of continuing to play with a great organization. It really seemed like he was a shoe-in for at least another shot it yet he never sniffed the Finals again.

In retrospect it would have been best for LeBron to have stayed in Miami. However Miami will be just fine and doesn't need LeBron to win another title again!

PJR
06-12-2016, 03:16 AM
He can't get it done in the Finals without the Heat organization, and leadership braintrust backing and pushing him to be a better player. Spoelstra, Wade, and Riley.

Spoelstra made sure Bran spammed the in between game, despite LeBron's reluctance to play in the post.

Before Miami, this was LeBron's mindset.

A 2009 quote from LeBron himself

"Sometimes being in the post gets boring. I know it can be easy, but it gets boring down there. I like being on the perimeter shaking and baking it, getting to the cup. It gets boring down there in the post sometimes. That's why sometimes I don't go down there, but every now and then, you'll see me down there

What a joke. :facepalm :lol

This is why he's only got two rings despite his immense talent. This is why he shrivels in adverse situations, against real/great defense

He's reverted right back to those habits. Complete refusual to create action and triggers as a post up player. Little ability to get an easy bucket in a half court set, unless it's a straight line drive and or bad defense. No 2 dribble mid range pull up to keep the defense honest.

He's out there trying to "shake and bake" Iggy for layups during crunch time, and it ain't happening, so he'll just play hot potato with the next open teammate lmaoooo

2/7

KiiiiNG
06-12-2016, 03:20 AM
He can't get it done in the Finals without the Heat organization, and leadership braintrust backing and pushing him to be a better player. Spoelstra, Wade, and Riley.

Spoelstra made sure Bran spammed the in between game, despite LeBron's reluctance to play in the post.

Before Miami, this was LeBron's mindset.

A 2009 quote from LeBron himself

What a joke. :facepalm :lol

This is why he's only got two rings despite his immense talent. This is why he shrivels in adverse situations, against real/great defense

He's reverted right back to those habits. Complete refusual to create action and triggers as a post up player. Little ability to get an easy bucket in a half court set, unless it's a straight line drive and or bad defense. No 2 dribble mid range pull up to keep the defense honest.

He's out there trying to "shake and bake" Iggy for layups during crunch time, and it ain't happening, so he'll just play hot potato to the next open teammate lmaoooo

2/7
meltdown

GrapeApe
06-12-2016, 03:59 AM

Losing to a 73 win team isn't getting exposed you moron. His legacy as a top 3 GOAT is already set in stone.He has 4 MVP's, 2 FMVP's, and could be argued as the best all-around athlete in sports history.

What? Top 3? He's most definitely not top 3. If you're talking about pure talent maybe. The only player with just 2 titles to even be mentioned in the top 5 is Wilt, and he was the most statistically dominant player ever.

The "big 4" are generally Jordan, Kareem, Russell, and Wilt. Russell is the greatest winner, Wilt has the best stats, Kareem has the most MVP's and best basketball career (HS, college, NBA), and Jordan has the best combination of everything. Lebron's realistic ceiling is probably 5th. In fact, had the Cavs won this series (or miraculously do) I think he'd have an argument for being top 5 all time.

Dray n Klay
06-12-2016, 05:11 AM
LOOL, if OP really thinks LeBron is such a failure, he wouldnt be creating meltdown threads about him.

Face it, you want LeBron back because without him Miami fell to one of the worst teams in basketball and missed the playoffs the next year after he left.

Only after getting stars like Dragic and Whiteside, did the Heat make the playoffs and even then they almost lost in the 1st round.

Face it the Heat are going to suck for the next decade :lol

GrapeApe
06-12-2016, 05:50 AM
LOOL, if OP really thinks LeBron is such a failure, he wouldnt be creating meltdown threads about him.

Face it, you want LeBron back because without him Miami fell to one of the worst teams in basketball and missed the playoffs the next year after he left.

Only after getting stars like Dragic and Whiteside, did the Heat make the playoffs and even then they almost lost in the 1st round.

48 wins and the 3rd seed is one of the worst teams in basketball? Dragic and Whiteside weren't even all-stars, just like you always say Irving and Love weren't all-stars. Lebron has zero rings outside of Miami. Why has he played 9 seasons with the Cavs and come up empty, yet in just 4 seasons in Miami he won 2 titles? Strange.

Dray n Klay
06-12-2016, 05:56 AM
48 wins and the 3rd seed is one of the worst teams in basketball? Dragic and Whiteside weren't even all-stars, just like you always say Irving and Love weren't all-stars. Lebron has zero rings outside of Miami. Why has he played 9 seasons with the Cavs and come up empty, yet in just 4 seasons in Miami he won 2 titles? Strange.

Why did Miami make 4 straight Finals with LeBron, and fell to the lottery the second he left? Strange

Btw the injury excuse is lame, Wade already missed 28 games the year before in 2014 when LeBron was there and they still won 54 games.

And the 2014-2015 Heat were below .500 in the games Wade and Bosh played together, so they were poor even when they were healthy (before Bosh was injured)

pauk
06-12-2016, 06:17 AM

This.

Next Lebron hater thread...........

knicksman
06-12-2016, 06:20 AM
Once a loser always a loser.

I feel bad for the gullible ones who got fooled by this fraud

Blue&Orange
06-12-2016, 07:03 AM

you're not very smart are you? Top 3 :roll: :roll: :lol :lol :roll:

Losing to a 73 win team isn't being expose? Have you actually watch the games? Playing like a choker\loser is ok if you are facing a great team? Ok genius. Lebron's sidekick is outplaying the other team two best players, i wonder if Lebron actually did anything else but statpad and being carried by Kyrie if it would be still 1-3.

Dresta
06-12-2016, 07:06 AM
Guy is a bum who marginalises his teammates so he can have all the glory for himself when things go well, and place all the blame on others when they don't.

A pathetic human being really.

Dray n Klay
06-12-2016, 07:08 AM
Guy is a bum who marginalises his teammates so he can have all the glory for himself when things go well, and place all the blame on others when they don't.

A pathetic human being really.

Ummm... this thread isnt about D-Wade

fail

Blue&Orange
06-12-2016, 07:09 AM
This.

two delusional retards or pauk quoting himself, you chose.

Dray n Klay
06-12-2016, 07:09 AM
you're not very smart are you? Top 3 :roll: :roll: :lol :lol :roll:

Losing to a 73 win team isn't being expose? Have you actually watch the games? Playing like a choker\loser is ok if you are facing a great team? Ok genius. Lebron's sidekick is outplaying the other team two best players, i wonder if Lebron actually did anything else but statpad and being carried by Kyrie if it would be still 1-3.

Kyrie hasnt done shit this series except play atrocious defense.

Also the Warriors are better at every position except SF

Try again, Charlie.

Duderonomy
06-12-2016, 01:26 PM
TT has been playing great, Kyrie has been getting good numbers, Curry isn't fully healthy. How many more excuses does Lebron need?

Dray n Klay
06-20-2016, 01:59 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

EAT SHIT

Even your favourite player Wade had to bow to the King after these Finals

Stay mad :banana:

Fudge
06-20-2016, 02:01 AM
OP on straight up suicide watch.

So much fail.

So much fail that it's hilarious.

tmacattack33
06-20-2016, 02:04 AM
Don't feel too bad OP.

Lebron just did this to about a million other haters tonight too.

Dray n Klay
06-20-2016, 02:48 AM
OP on straight up suicide watch.

So much fail.

So much fail that it's hilarious.

We Win again :banana: :banana: :pimp:

chris02jammers
06-20-2016, 02:58 AM

Here are some quotes from my thread in July 13, 2014, right after James wrote that wack ass letter in SI going back to Cleveland.

QUOTES -

"The truth is, LeQuit makes his teammates look worse, and then it's always the same storyline. "Lequit doesn't have enough help, he has to carry the team" or "The Miami Cavaliers" or whatever. Always the same."

"It will fade real quick and he will be exposed this year. As I said, he is a great player, but a championship maker he is not."

"the Big 3 won 2 championships for the Heat. The FMVP should have been split into 3 pieces." (Wade/Bosh don't get enough credit for the sacrifices they made to allow Lebron to be "The Man" on the team)

"Lebron's Miami championship glow will fade........... and you will see what he really is again. A great player, but not "the michael jordan of our era" as that Pacer coach said. Without the Big 3 .... he will go back to losing."

-------------

That whole thread was full of people acting like LeBron came to Miami and graced the team with his Championship Experience and Leadership. The fact is, Wade SACRIFICED his team to allow Lebron get the credit as the "Leader" of the team, in order to win rings, due to the 2011 Mavs fiasco.

But Lebron was, and still is, that perennial loser who always "needs more help". Before Lebron went to Miami, he was a loser who kept getting sonned by the Pistons and the Celtics, then Riley/Wade/Bosh literally prop him up and help him win, and then he got undeserved credit.

Lebron is still that loser who makes his star teammates worse and throws them under the bus. He is a mental midget.

A big part of me wishes he kept his bum ass in Cleveland in 2010, so that now in 2016, Lebron would still have 0 rings and be the Charles Barkley of our era. Prime Wade (in 2010) would have been fine leading a team with a Wade/Bosh combo and Riley building around them.

suicide watch alert...

DirkNowitzki41
06-20-2016, 03:07 AM
Man, this is why I missed ISH. :oldlol:

LeBron fam just TORCHING the haters.

Hoopz2332
08-04-2016, 08:59 AM
http://media0.giphy.com/media/oFNzV4sEhuezK/giphy.gif

MP.Trey
08-04-2016, 09:02 AM
Omg OP is an idiot. :oldlol:

This "losing" thing feels pretty good right now for Cavs fans though.

Dray n Klay
08-04-2016, 09:08 AM
OP still hasn't shown up since the championship

:party: :hammertime: :hammertime:

OH AND THE HEAT LOST WADE SINCE OP MADE THIS THREAD

Damn OP's life must suck

:lebronamazed:

scuzzy
08-04-2016, 09:19 AM
:roll: :roll:

HurricaneKid
08-04-2016, 09:36 AM
To whoever bumped this thread:

THANK YOU.

Mr Feeny
08-04-2016, 09:37 AM

QUOTES -

-------------

8 days later OP committed suicide :lol

Dray n Klay
08-04-2016, 09:45 AM
To whoever bumped this thread:

THANK YOU.

:hammertime: :hammertime:

Rocketswin2013
08-04-2016, 09:53 AM

QUOTES -

-------------

so wrong...and flagrantly wrong as well. you strongly believed this, didn't you?

Jasper
08-04-2016, 09:58 AM
Lebron had all the tools , but Riles had the experience to lead the team to the chip...
Bron took his new found talents to Cleverland and executed the same plan in the foot-print of ring chasing...

Trollsmasher
08-04-2016, 09:58 AM
http://share.gifyoutube.com/y7rpdj.gif

sdot_thadon
08-04-2016, 12:29 PM
Jeeesus,:oldlol: lebron created an entire summer's worth of gold outta shit posts. What a finals.....

Kenomax
08-04-2016, 12:33 PM
So sad so sad
How many idiots and trolls here. :facepalm

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/hammertime.gifhttp://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/hammertime.gifhttp://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/hammertime.gifhttp://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/hammertime.gifhttp://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/hammertime.gif

Dray n Klay
08-04-2016, 01:16 PM
OP is the retard Heat version of Dan Gilbert with the 'letter'

And he backfired as usual :lol :banana:

Chokefree
08-04-2016, 02:09 PM
Calm down kid you don't work out.....you skinny fakkit ill arm bar you anytime lol

Trollsmasher
08-04-2016, 02:22 PM
Calm down kid you don't work out.....you skinny fakkit ill arm bar you anytime lol
http://i.makeagif.com/media/11-23-2015/8AQQJV.gif

fragokota
08-04-2016, 04:13 PM
That's why ish is such a gold mine. There's a whole army of impatient kids (kobetards & brontards) who open their mouth too damn early. Another gold nugget provided by the OP.

Im Still Ballin
08-04-2016, 07:51 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/dC9DTdqPmRnlS/giphy.gif

Im Still Ballin
08-04-2016, 07:58 PM
Big Rich leading the way like a boss.

Trollsmasher
08-04-2016, 08:00 PM
http://i.makeagif.com/media/11-23-2015/8AQQJV.gif

Dray n Klay
08-04-2016, 08:02 PM
:yaohappy:

:hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime:

scuzzy
08-04-2016, 09:17 PM
Haha u named em

Big tone. (Tony)
Feddy D (Fred)
D-ball (david)
Wideback Kyle (Kyle Rybak)
Cholodrol (Nigel - little one)

Noyze
08-04-2016, 09:30 PM
http://media0.giphy.com/media/oFNzV4sEhuezK/giphy.gif

Epic bump

Keno
08-06-2016, 02:10 AM
LOL this thread. OP ****ing lost.

Fudge
08-06-2016, 04:00 AM
We win.

Again.

Dray n Klay
08-08-2016, 01:22 AM
:yaohappy: :hammertime: :hammertime:

TheWinningFam
08-08-2016, 01:24 AM
Dumbass :roll: :roll: :roll: probably killed himself after lebron made that GOAT comeback

Dray n Klay
08-08-2016, 01:41 AM
Dumbass :roll: probably killed himself after lebron made that GOAT comeback

Not only that, since he made this thread, WADE LEFT THE HEAT!!

That also totally destroys his entire argument.

LeBron wins down 3-1, Wade leaves the Heat, Riley exposed as clueless :roll: :roll: :roll:

This is literally the GOAT backfire thread

Hoopz2332
08-08-2016, 10:14 AM
Not only that, since he made this thread, WADE LEFT THE HEAT!!

That also totally destroys his entire argument.

LeBron wins down 3-1, Wade leaves the Heat, Riley exposed as clueless :roll: :roll: :roll:

This is literally the GOAT backfire thread

:oldlol:

I<3NBA
08-08-2016, 12:36 PM
OP getting Ls after Ls :lol

Kenomax
08-08-2016, 03:39 PM
I already responded, but this topic should stay high, as it's a great example of trolls which we try to exclude from serious basketball discussion. So just reminder:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/hammertime.gifhttp://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/hammertime.gif

Trollsmasher
08-08-2016, 03:56 PM
OP sticking a blowtorch up his ass:lol

inclinerator
08-08-2016, 05:29 PM
:yaohappy:

Hoopz2332
08-15-2016, 10:27 AM
still :roll:

MintBerryCrunch
08-15-2016, 10:32 AM
:oldlol:

Jasper
08-15-2016, 06:24 PM
op exposed again (16 or under poster liking Curry thru Kobe)

InsanityKills
08-15-2016, 07:36 PM
I think OP quit on life.

tmacattack33
08-16-2016, 11:41 AM

QUOTES -

-------------

:roll: