PDA

View Full Version : Lakers gonna murk everyone with their young talent game.

BlueandGold
06-12-2016, 01:41 AM
Lakers got the 2nd round draft pick for the third straight year.. looking to have a very nice young core post Kobe's retirement with Julius Randle, D'Angelo Russell and now Brandon Ingram. With the way the league is going we are poised to compete with the great backcourts of today's league! This makes me actually excited for the 16-17 season, especially also since we picked up Luke Walton as our head coach from the GSW. You know, that GSW that shattered the 96 Bulls record by going 73-9 this season! Nicely done Lakers front office!!!!!

****ING OWNeD YOU HATeRS

oarabbus
06-12-2016, 01:42 AM
:roll:

Mr. Jabbar
06-12-2016, 01:45 AM
We Did It Again!

bigkingsfan
06-12-2016, 01:46 AM
Three all stars + Barnes.
No excuses.

FireDavidKahn
06-12-2016, 01:52 AM
2 HOF

WIGGINS
TOWNS

1 ALL-STAR
LAVINE

6TH MAN
JAMAL MURRAY

EURO MVP
NEMANJA BJELICA

BIG AFRICAN PEN!S
GORGI DIENG

:lol @ the Lakers "talent":facepalm

TheReal Kendall
06-12-2016, 01:53 AM
lol I guess its nice seeing a thread thats not about Lebron but dude you smoking meth n crack all rolled in one rock.

Lakers got a few years before they be relevant again. You might as well be a clippers fan

FreezingTsmoove
06-12-2016, 02:06 AM
We

Stay

Winning

TWolves has 0 finals appearances GTFO BRO :lol

TheMarkMadsen
06-12-2016, 02:13 AM
Yeah Russ/Randle are going to be much improved next year, we saw flashes with Russ while Randle was extremely underrated for a rookie while averaging a double double.

With Walton the team already adds 5-10 wins. Add that to the fact that scrubs like Young should be gone while we have Russ, JC, the 2nd pick + Randle with 60+ million in cap space. Even if we strike out on a major player we could still utilize that money to get some really good talent.

There's also the possibility of trade for the 2nd pick, I won't even speculate on that because it'll rile up all the laker haters who don't realize how trades for superstars work.

Point is the lakers have a bright future, with great young talent and a great coach to go with a great draft pick and the most cap in the league I don't see anything stopping us from being back to contender in less than 5 years or earlier depending on if we sign a top guy or make a major trade in the draft.. Or both.

COnDEMnED
06-12-2016, 02:39 AM
We have at least a few years until were a contender, but these next few years I don't see why we couldn't get 30-40 wins. 5 years from now, we could be fun to watch AND winners..

and Jules was taken 7th. If you meant he should have been a top 2 pick? Maybe at some point.

Either way, it's good to be a Lakers fan. I actually quite enjoy building through the draft, so I hope we don't **** it up by trading our youth away for someone who makes us first round fodder for the next 5 years.

Sportal
06-12-2016, 04:57 AM
Uh... The Twolves have the more studded young talent.

Spurs m8
06-12-2016, 06:04 AM
Wolves > Lakers.

And its not even close.

Uncle Drew
06-12-2016, 06:09 AM
while Randle was extremely underrated for a rookie while averaging a double double.
He averaged 2 points and 0 rebounds as a rookie.

kurple
06-12-2016, 06:13 AM
Nuggets > Wolves > Philly > Lakers

PsychoBe
06-12-2016, 07:24 AM
i'm not high on russel as most lakers are not because of his talent, but because of his maturity. but you could argue that kobe wasn't the most level-headed guy at the ripe age of 19 so maybe given some time he'll be better.

I like randle cause he's a throwback to z-bo imo. but I wonder how this team is gonna play. run and gun like the old phoenix suns? or maybe focus more on half-court offense? are they gonna play smaller so that they can switch every pick and roll? etc, etc

KiiiiNG
06-12-2016, 07:26 AM
Lottery bound scrubs