PDA

View Full Version : The Cold Hard Truth about LeBron this finals

GeeWiz
06-12-2016, 03:09 AM
This is more for the LeBron stans to try digest,

No superstar should ever have their level of effort questioned in the finals, thats where the issue lies. Name me one other top 10 player that ever gets their level of effort questioned. Thats the problem.

KiiiiNG
06-12-2016, 03:32 AM
s

No superstar should ever have their level of effort questioned in the finals, thats where the issue lies. Name me one other top 10 player that ever gets their level of effort questioned. Thats the problem.
Agreed.. which is why Curry from games 1-3 had me perplexed. It was as if he wasn't even trying. He would miss a couple shots and then just disappear.

Regarding your point about LeBron... just LOL.. :lol you are a clown. If you think LeBron isn't giving EFFORT, then you're not even watching the games.

Wait a second asshole... he shoots like crazy last year in the finals, YOU ROAST HIM. Now he plays a more complete game (because it's the only way to win championships! Teams win! They always have! TEAM SPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) ... and now you're saying he's not giving effort? :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

JESUS, GUYS!

What is it? What else more do you want from Superman.. hasn't even given you enough? Hasn't LeBron been the most impactful player for... maybe a decade now? And you want MORE?

Jeeeeeeeez, man. :oldlol: Give me a break.......... this is nonsensical behavior from you guys. Weird behavior from so-called "fans of the game"... :rolleyes: actually yous don't get to have that title anymore, because fans of the game don't disrespect players of LeBron's caliber, so therefore you foolish LeBron haters AREN'T fans afterall! Bunch o' impostors around here!

Quickening
06-12-2016, 03:36 AM

wtf are you even going on about? Get a job you bum instead of making alts

GeeWiz
06-12-2016, 03:38 AM
s
Agreed.. which is why Curry from games 1-3 had me perplexed. It was as if he wasn't even trying. He would miss a couple shots and then just disappear.

Regarding your point about LeBron... just LOL.. :lol you are a clown. If you think LeBron isn't giving EFFORT, then you're not even watching the games.

Wait a second asshole... he shoots like crazy last year in the finals, YOU ROAST HIM. Now he plays a more complete game (because it's the only way to win championships! Teams win! They always have! TEAM SPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) ... and now you're saying he's not giving effort? :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

JESUS, GUYS!

What is it? What else more do you want from Superman.. hasn't even given you enough? Hasn't LeBron been the most impactful player for... maybe a decade now? And you want MORE?

Jeeeeeeeez, man. :oldlol: Give me a break.......... this is nonsensical behavior from you guys. Weird behavior from so-called "fans of the game"... :rolleyes: actually yous don't get to have that title anymore, because fans of the game don't disrespect players of LeBron's caliber, so therefore you foolish LeBron haters AREN'T fans afterall! Bunch o' impostors around here!

I think you have me confused, last years finals I don't think people criticized his level of effort, they criticized his shot selection, which is a different argument and is applicable to many greats, and thats not really close to as bad as a lack of effort, I think the problem was you trolls tried to claim last year as an all time great finals.

Many media members are critical of Bron this year, including his biggest stan Stephen A Smith who defends him to death, this is the problem with him this year, and thats why he won't touch the real greats.

KiiiiNG
06-12-2016, 03:50 AM
I think you have me confused, last years finals I don't think people criticized his level of effort, they criticized his shot selection, which is a different argument and is applicable to many greats, and thats not really close to as bad as a lack of effort, I think the problem was you trolls tried to claim last year as an all time great finals.

Many media members are critical of Bron this year, including his biggest stan Stephen A Smith who defends him to death, this is the problem with him this year, and thats why he won't touch the real greats.
Lmao you know your point is shit when you cite Stephen ****ing Smith. Come on sonny. Backing him doesn't help your lack-of-an argument.

If you came on here and said LeBron isn't as good as he once was, and doesn't hit as many shots anymore, then maybe we could take you seriously. But coming on here and saying he's not giving effort is outright slander. And I don't care how corny I come across, but you're slandering him.

LeBron's older.... and he's not as good anymore. So what? Did you expect him to beat this Warriors team or something? I mean christ, pretty lofty expectations wouldn't you say?

Mr. Jabbar
06-12-2016, 03:52 AM
just look at this piece of shit simon coming in full meltdown mode after a 24hr recovery from 1-3 :lol

gtfo with your bs

GeeWiz
06-12-2016, 04:01 AM
Lmao you know your point is shit when you cite Stephen ****ing Smith. Come on sonny. Backing him doesn't help your lack-of-an argument.

If you came on here and said LeBron isn't as good as he once was, and doesn't hit as many shots anymore, then maybe we could take you seriously. But coming on here and saying he's not giving effort is outright slander. And I don't care how corny I come across, but you're slandering him.

LeBron's older.... and he's not as good anymore. So what? Did you expect him to beat this Warriors team or something? I mean christ, pretty lofty expectations wouldn't you say?

Any real LeBron fan would have come into this finals expecting him to win, anything else is a loser mentality.

I made this thread to point out what the media is saying about him, its widely acknowledged so don't try to dismiss it, his effort has been questioned, which is something that you don't expect for an all time great, it's time you deal with it.

KiiiiNG
06-12-2016, 04:15 AM
Any real LeBron fan would have come into this finals expecting him to win, anything else is a loser mentality.

I made this thread to point out what the media is saying about him, its widely acknowledged so don't try to dismiss it, his effort has been questioned, which is something that you don't expect for an all time great, it's time you deal with it.
Any real LeBron fan knows he plays with... well, not the best supporting cast. Irving has flashes of brilliance on offense, but he's wildly inconsistent. And gives you almsot nothing on D. Kevin Love? Same.. and he's been ****ing trash the majority of this series, so don't even get me started. The rest of the lineup consists of misfit role players like Channing Frye, Richard Jefferson, JR Smith, Iman Shumpert, Matt Dellavedova... I mean gtfoh... these guys were irrelevant and/or considered lost causes before playing with LeBron... stop it

So no, real LeBron fans knew it'd take a miracle for the Cavs to win.... against arguably the greatest team ever.

Jordan couldn't do it with this supporting cast. Shaq couldn't. Kobe damn sure as hell couldn't. Curry would get swept.

I don't see how anybody could hold this against LeBron. It's championship or bust for him no matter the impossible circumstances I guess...

Are we forgetting this team is like 4-13 without LeBron over the years? Why do you guys give this lineup so much ****ing credit? What the **** has anyone on that Cle roster outside of LeBron EVER proved to get this much unwarranted respect/expectation ???

Good lord. :facepalm

GeeWiz
06-12-2016, 04:18 AM
Any real LeBron fan knows he plays with... well, not the best supporting cast. Irving has flashes of brilliance on offense, but he's wildly inconsistent. And gives you almsot nothing on D. Kevin Love? Same.. and he's been ****ing trash the majority of this series, so don't even get me started. The rest of the lineup consists of misfit role players like Channing Frye, Richard Jefferson, JR Smith, Iman Shumpert, Matt Dellavedova... I mean gtfoh... these guys were irrelevant and/or considered lost causes before playing with LeBron... stop it

So no, real LeBron fans knew it'd take a miracle for the Cavs to win.... against arguably the greatest team ever.

Jordan couldn't do it with this supporting cast. Shaq couldn't. Kobe damn sure as hell couldn't. Curry would get swept.

I don't see how anybody could hold this against LeBron. It's championship or bust for him no matter the impossible circumstances I guess...

Are we forgetting this team is like 4-13 without LeBron over the years? Why do you guys give this lineup so much ****ing credit? What the **** has anyone outside of LeBron EVER proved to get this much unwarranted respect/expectation ???

Good lord. :facepalm

I will bring up one point to refute this, the OKC thunder took this team to game 7, and if they didn't choke they would have beaten the Warriors in 5 or 6 max, refute that.

You're making excuses, real Cavs fans know that Irving has shown up, and that LeBron has more than enough help to win. It's time you deal with it.

KiiiiNG
06-12-2016, 04:30 AM
I will bring up one point to refute this, the OKC thunder took this team to game 7, and if they didn't choke they would have beaten the Warriors in 5 or 6 max, refute that.

You're making excuses, real Cavs fans know that Irving has shown up, and that LeBron has more than enough help to win. It's time you deal with it.
The Thunder clearly have better players than the Cavs...

I mean you got Westbrook, Ibaka, Adams, all in the starting lineup...

Westbrook > Irving

Ibaka/Kanter > Love/Frye/Jefferson

Adams > whoever the **** plays C for the Cavs .. Tristan Thompson? I mean he's a good offensive rebounder, but he doesn't belong on the court at times. Absolute CRAP at scoring the basketball.

And Durant at this point is probably better than LeBron. So you see why, maybe OKC pushed them to 7. Plus you forget the fact that Curry was choking the majority of that series, which plays a factor in OKC doing better than they should've.

As I said... if you came on here and said LeBron isn't as good... maybe I'd respect you. But you questioned his effort, and that's totally unfair and wrong.

Here's a quote from a well-established publisher

Look, James is an incredible player, one of the greatest ever. For those saying he needs to "take over," he just can't anymore. You can see he's trying. He's doing everything he can think of. Against 28 other teams in the NBA, James would probably be able to figure things out. Against the Warriors, there just aren't any solutions.

And I couldn't agree more

GeeWiz
06-12-2016, 04:33 AM
The Thunder clearly have better players than the Cavs...

I mean you got Westbrook, Ibaka, Adams, all in the starting lineup...

Westbrook > Irving

Ibaka/Kanter > Love/Frye/Jefferson

Adams > whoever the **** plays C for the Cavs .. Tristan Thompson? I mean he's a good offensive rebounder, but he doesn't belong on the court at times. Absolute CRAP at scoring the basketball.

And Durant at this point is probably better than LeBron. So you see why, maybe OKC pushed them to 7. Plus you forget the fact that Curry was choking the majority of that series, which plays a factor in OKC doing better than they should've.

As I said... if you came on here and said LeBron isn't as good... maybe I'd respect you. But you questioned his effort, and that's totally unfair and wrong.

Here's a quote from a well-established publisher

And I couldn't agree more

All I'm hearing is excuses, at the start of the season, nobody said the thunder were better than the Cavs, stop it, nobody praised them until they beat the Spurs, lets be honest here.

And why did LeBron suddenly have energy to score at the end of the game? Explain that.

Bless Mathews
06-12-2016, 04:37 AM
Did you even watch game 4?

This game has single handedly turned 3 Bron stans I know personally to agree with the FACT that he is a ***** and disappears at crunch time.

Writing essays won't change the FACT that Lebron is too shook to be a leader and take his team on his back for a win on the biggest stage.

Did you not see him get in the lane countless times and then pass like a scared homo at a trump rally?

To Tristan Thompson??

:roll: :roll:

What a great offensive player Tristan is.

How big of a ***** do you have to be to defer and pass it to Tristan FUCCIN Thompson when YOU ARE IN THE PAINT??

GTFO kiiiiing.

Bron is a fucc boi. The biggest fucc boi in the history of sports.

Bless Mathews
06-12-2016, 04:42 AM
https://streamable.com/qmg9

Where's the effort there?

How come he didn't even TRY to get the rebound?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

KiiiiNG
06-12-2016, 04:46 AM
All I'm hearing is excuses, at the start of the season, nobody said the thunder were better than the Cavs, stop it, nobody praised them until they beat the Spurs, lets be honest here.

And why did LeBron suddenly have energy to score at the end of the game? Explain that.
Because the Warriors finally left off the gas! Let's stop blaming LeBron for not being good enough to beat the best team ever, and maybe let's start giving credit to Kerr and the Warriors.

Making up lies saying LeBron isn't trying, doesn't get us anywhere.

#MakeThisForumGoodAgain #StopWithTheNonsense

MP.Trey
06-12-2016, 11:37 AM
Agree. The games where he goes full pass mode are inexcusable. The only time this team wins against Golden State is when LeBron is in full attack mode.

Meanwhile, Curry can take three games off and he has the system and the players to compensate for that. We don't.

Nilocon165
06-24-2016, 11:04 PM
The Cold Hard Truth Is That He's The ****ing Goat Bitches Haha

Tmuston Beltics
06-24-2016, 11:32 PM
The Cold Hard Truth Is That He's The ****ing Goat Bitches Haha

You have soon bumped every thread possible