PDA

View Full Version : So LeBron DOMINATED with a 25/13/9 and people are still criticizing

Dray n Klay
06-12-2016, 05:01 AM
Oh wait.. these are the same people who criticized LeBron for averaging 36/13/9 on 40% last finals :roll:

What do you guys want from him? The dude has to be Jordan/Shaq/Magic combined every game just to have a CHANCE to win a game :roll:

Here's the ultimate point that noone can refute:

If LeBron and Curry switched teams, Cavs would've lost by 40 points every game. This proves how much more of a load LeBron has to carry over Curry.

:biggums:

Dray n Klay
06-12-2016, 05:09 AM
The Thunder would have beat the Warriors if they didn't choke in 5 or 6 games, what excuse does LeBron have?

Umm. maybe the fact that the Cavs are worse at every position vs the Warriors except in SF?

What do you want from LeBron? To make up for having a worse teammate at every position?

Try and come up with something better, jimmy.

coin24
06-12-2016, 05:13 AM
Look who came crawling out of his sad corner for some attention:oldlol:

D. Toretto
Umm. maybe the fact that the Cavs are worse at every position vs the Warriors except in SF?

What do you want from LeBron? To make up for having a worse teammate at every position?

Try and come up with something better, jimmy.

1. Lebron handpicked the team.
2. Biggest payroll in the NBA.
3. Cakewalk through the East.
4. Warriors had the Warriors down 3-1. What does Lebron have?
5. Ls on top of Ls in the Finals.

LeBron is the leader of the Cavs team, the supposed King, taking them from Finals L to Finals L. There are no excuses for Lebron. He could put up 81, I don't care.

Dray n Klay
So Andrew Bogut is better than Tristan Thompson? Just confirm that please.

Easily, noone would take TT over Bogut.

TheImmortal
06-12-2016, 05:14 AM
Would bend over for Bran

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BetterDisfiguredAardwolf-size_restricted.gif

Dray n Klay
06-12-2016, 05:14 AM
1. Lebron handpicked the team.

LeBron handpicked his team by leaving a 4x finals Heat team and joining a 33 win Cavs team? :lebronamazed:

This forum is too much sometimes :roll: :roll:

GrapeApe
06-12-2016, 05:15 AM
How many points did Lebron score in the 4th quarter before garbage time? He was invisible when the Warriors began to stretch their lead.

Dray n Klay
06-12-2016, 05:15 AM
Lol you are crazy, TT balls his heart out and you put him on the same level as Bogut, TT is the best offensive rebounder in the game.

No excuses.

Delly balls his heart out as well, would you take him over Curry?

D. Toretto
06-12-2016, 05:16 AM
LeBron handpicked his team by leaving a 4x finals Heat team and joining a 33 win Cavs team? :lebronamazed:

So you think Lebron would have come to Cleveland if Love wasn't going there, and good additions weren't being made? :roll: You think Blatt was like "No Lebron, we play with this team!". He disrespected the coaches continously.
Come on troll. This is Lebrons team.

Dray n Klay
06-12-2016, 05:19 AM
So you think Lebron would have come to Cleveland if Love wasn't going there, and good additions weren't being made? :roll: You think Blatt was like "No Lebron, we play with this team!". He disrespected the coaches continously.
Come on troll. This is Lebrons team.

Yes, LeBron left the 4x Finals Heat team to join a 33 win Cavs team just because Kevin Love wanted to play with him

You're right, Kevin Love is so important he made LeBron freaking James switch teams :roll: :roll:

What other tin-foil theories do you have for me?

The idiocy of these posters.. smh

D. Toretto
06-12-2016, 05:24 AM
Yes, LeBron left the 4x Finals Heat team to join a 33 win Cavs team just because Kevin Love wanted to play with him

You're right, Kevin Love is so important he made LeBron freaking James switch teams :roll: :roll:

I'm not saying he switched teams because of Kevin Love, read my post again. Would he go to Cleveland if it was the same team that he left after going to Miami? A team with no real championship ambitions? Hell no. He had expectations for that team. You think he didn't care who he plays with? Again, LeBron played a major role in building this team. This team he built is losing 2 in a row in the finals. Who is to blame? HIS TEAMMATES? :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

GrapeApe
06-12-2016, 05:25 AM

Are you saying Lebron DIDN'T want Kevin Love? Are you saying he DIDN'T want Lue as the coach? Both were well documented. Just because he made bad decisions doesn't change the fact that they were basically HIS decisions. I'm not even sure what you're arguing.

Dray n Klay
06-12-2016, 05:30 AM
Are you saying Lebron DIDN'T want Kevin Love? Are you saying he DIDN'T want Lue as the coach? Both were well documented. Just because he made bad decisions doesn't change the fact that they were basically HIS decisions. I'm not even sure what you're arguing.

His team definately wasn't handpicked

He left a 4 straight Finals Heat team to join a 33 win Cavs team, how is he handpicking teams or stacking the deck? He joined one of the worst teams in the league.

GrapeApe
06-12-2016, 05:37 AM

He left a 4 straight Finals Heat team to join a 33 win Cavs team, how is he handpicking teams or stacking the deck? He joined one of the worst teams in the league.

Did you even read what I wrote? He wanted Love and Lue. What are you not understanding about that?

Ray22
06-12-2016, 05:38 AM
http://s13.postimg.org/ro5jhue5j/image.jpg

:(

SyRyanYang
06-12-2016, 05:39 AM

:(

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dray n Klay
06-12-2016, 05:52 AM

Let me direct you to this research study

Hello ISH, I am your resident package master, and the only confirmed big daddy on InsideHoops. In this thread, I will use geometry and science to debunk the finals picture.

- Height: 6-7.25 (2003 draft at age 18) Wingspan: 7-0.25

What we do know by these body statistics, is that Lebron has a VERY large skeletal frame. And proven by studies, height has no correlation with package size.

If you take a look at this picture, you'll see that Lebron's arm sleeve takes up essentially 1/2 or even closer to 3/5 of his arm length

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2012/0319/nba_g_james1x_576.jpg

Lebron's arm length account for 4/5ths of Lebron's wingspan (Take out the shoulder width)

Doing the math, Lebron's arm length is roughly around 3 feet on both sides. His arms make up 6 feet of his wingspan, and the shoulder width makes up the rest.

Now knowing that Lebron's arm is 3 feet, we can then decipher how long his arm sleeve is. Knowing that the sleeve, takes up around 3/5ths of Lebron's 3 feet arm, we know that Lebron's arm sleeve, is roughly 1.8 feet.

I now want you to pay attention to this picture

https://i.imgsafe.org/d306e3bba7.png

-Take note that the white square is the original sized image of Lebron's package. The copy to the right is an upscaled 125% version. We do this because we are going to use his arm sleeve as a size reference, and his arm sleeve is actually CLOSER to the camera, which distorts the size. This is why in bodybuilding contests, they have a marked out line which you cannot go in front of, as it distorts size when comparisons are made.
-We then take the upscaled version of Lebron's junk, and compare it to the arm sleeve, which is about at a 140 degree angle.
-As you can see, it takes about 4 Lebron's to cover the shortened length of Lebron's arm, due to the angle at the elbow
-If we straighten his arm, it would take about 5 Lebron's to cover the length

KNOWING that Lebron's arm sleeve is 1.8 feet, we can divide this by 5, to get the official size of Lebron.

It come out to 0.36 feet, which is 4.32 inches

We then account for blood flow not being directed to the package, but the muscles. Scientists estimate that flaccid size decrease by about 30% during exercise, which means that Lebron is around 5.75 inches FLACCID.

This is higher than the global male average ERECT.

We can assume that Lebron has at least 8-9 inches of Erect meat

Thanks for your time, the finals picture has been debunked

knicksman
06-12-2016, 06:04 AM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BetterDisfiguredAardwolf-size_restricted.gif

:oldlol:

As for the op, just give it up bro. Time to admit that you were gullible enough to be fooled by a statpadder. But its ok if youre still young. Unlike laz. Lol

Learn from your mistakes. Create another account and stan another player.

Or you can commit suicide if youre a loser and start another life in heaven/hell.:lol

Dray n Klay
06-12-2016, 06:08 AM
:oldlol:

As for the op, just give it up bro. Time to admit that you were gullible enough to be fooled by a statpadder. But its ok if youre still young. Unlike laz. Lol

Learn from your mistakes. Create another account and stan another player.

Or you can commit suicide if youre a loser and start another life if theres after life.:lol

LOL this is why ur the whipping boy of ish

nothing original, nothing creative, just the same 1-2 lines that noone cares to read :lol

Stop being an internet loser and do something with your life.

My advice for you man is take risks. Steve jobs wouldnt be where he is if he settled to be an employee. Going for business, taking tough shots, or going for eye test instead of being a stat nerd is tougher but its gonna be worth it in the end.

knicksman
06-12-2016, 06:12 AM

nothing original, nothing creative, just the same 1-2 lines that noone cares to read :lol

My advice for you man is take risks. Steve jobs wouldnt be where he is if he settled to be an employee. Going for business, taking tough shots, or going for eye test instead of being a stat nerd is tougher but its gonna be worth it in the end.

Bro youre a dumbass for rooting on bran. Just admit it. Dont be shy. Cmon.

KiiiiNG
06-12-2016, 07:24 AM

Murdered him and gave him life advice all in one post. :oldlol: :applause:

99% of the time knicksman is talking to himself... he's the most obscure troll this site has

He's low man on the totem pole - on here and in life. The fact you take time out of your day to encourage him is pretty damn cool bro. :applause:

poido123
06-12-2016, 07:28 AM

Lebron wasn't to know that he couldn't lead this championship team on paper to the championship?

Just because Irving and Love haven't measured up to what Lebron thought he was getting, doesn't mean that Lebron wasn't going back to Cleveland to try and stack the deck in his favour.

My god you are an idiot.

poido123
06-12-2016, 07:29 AM

99% of the time knicksman is talking to himself... he's the most obscure troll this site has

He's low man on the totem pole - on here and in life. The fact you take time out of your day to encourage him is pretty damn cool bro. :applause:

Wouldn't be surprised if you are the OP.

Both attention seeking oxygen thieves.

Blue&Orange
06-12-2016, 07:34 AM
worthless, pathethic, ridiculous performance by Lebron on both ends, with the usual statpadding when it doesn't matter.

6 months from now, lebrontards will be pulling up the statsheet, 25\13\9.

Empty stats
Empty stats
Empty stats
Empty stats
Empty stats
Empty stats
Empty stats
i was wrong it took 2 days.

knicksman
06-12-2016, 07:35 AM

Bro, Only a dumbass would stan westbrook. No wonder you stan bran too.:lol

KiiiiNG
06-12-2016, 07:50 AM
http://byt.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/moron.gif

knicksman
06-12-2016, 07:51 AM
http://byt.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/moron.gif

Bran stan

Asukal
06-12-2016, 08:12 AM

So is 2/7 worth it in the end? :confusedshrug:

SpaceJam
06-12-2016, 08:13 AM
Ayy box score watcher

Magic 32
06-12-2016, 08:34 AM
Lebron had 25 points?

I missed the last minute of the blowout and Lebron was stuck at 19?

WHAT HAPPENED!!!!

feyki
06-12-2016, 08:35 AM
No , 19 pts , %50 TS and 7 turnovers .

Don't kid yourself troll .

chazzy
06-12-2016, 08:38 AM
It was only a matter of time

LebronsHairline
06-12-2016, 08:50 AM
He sure dominated in the 4th quarter with those garbage minute points. :oldlol:

hold this L
06-12-2016, 08:54 AM
The regular leStans had their meltdown, now they bring their alts to do the same. Inception meltdown. :pimp:

theaussieguy
06-12-2016, 09:04 AM
they call it a meltdown for a reason, its a total inability to see what you are doing. You'd think after all the meltdowns lestans have had over the years they would understand how they are feeling and refrain from making it known to all of ish, but you know, a meltdown is a meltdown.

Boi, these meltdowns are just getting sad now. Get these lestans some meds.

bobopenguin
06-12-2016, 09:12 AM

fool.

lebron ran away from heat cos he saw wade and bosh declines.
he went back to cavs cos he saw how good kyrie is, and he wanted another young star to join, which is kevin love.

Lebron knew fking well, as long as he's playing in East with other 2 stars, there's always chance to get to finals, especially he's still a league favourite.

STATUTORY
06-12-2016, 10:55 AM
:roll: Lebron statpadded those last 3 layups just so morons like OP can make arguments like this

diamenz
06-12-2016, 10:56 AM
dominated? did you watch the game? did you watch the second half?

Straight_Ballin
06-12-2016, 11:13 AM
I'm not saying he switched teams because of Kevin Love, read my post again. Would he go to Cleveland if it was the same team that he left after going to Miami? A team with no real championship ambitions? Hell no. He had expectations for that team. You think he didn't care who he plays with? Again, LeBron played a major role in building this team. This team he built is losing 2 in a row in the finals. Who is to blame? HIS TEAMMATES? :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

OP is trolling you hard. Between 2011-2014 the cavs were awarded the very first pick in the draft 3 times and they also got two 4th picks during that time. That's some serious trading power and the most attractive option that Lebron had, so he left the aging Heat and joined the Cavs. It was a no brainer but a real competitor allows himself to have his team built around him. Lebron wasted his life and career failing to realize this simple fact along with not knowing how to take over close games. His team is down by 9 and he's stat padding by driving instead of shooting 3's. Oh wait...he can't shoot anymore and having the ball in his hands during close out time is a liability these days. Give the ball to Kyrie and get the fvck out of the way.

MEB2kDeez
06-12-2016, 11:40 AM
Just Stop. The gig is up.

3ball
06-12-2016, 11:45 AM
Oh wait.. these are the same people who criticized LeBron for averaging 36/13/9 on 40% last finals :roll:

What do you guys want from him?

We want him to take over and dominate a game in the Finals - score 40 points on good efficiency.. Do what Curry did in Game 4 - dominate.

So there's your answer - score 40 points on good efficiency - and also don't let your defensive assignment double his scoring average by getting 9 ppg above his normal average and get FMVP.

Honestly - WE SHOULDN'T NEED TO ASK these things of a REAL top 10 player like Jordan or Wilt or Shaq.

Here's the ultimate point that noone can refute:

If LeBron and Curry switched teams, Cavs would've lost by 40 points every game.

Are you kidding me?... The Warriors have the best offense in the league, one of the best offenses of all time - their offense can only GET WORSE with Lebron.

Lebron would turn Dray into a spot-up shooter, and their brand of basketball much worse.. So the Warriors' brand of basketball would suffer immensely, while Curry's Cavs' would have a much better brand of basketball than they currently do.

warriorfan
06-12-2016, 01:06 PM

:roll:

Disaprine
06-12-2016, 02:12 PM
https://i.imgsafe.org/7f5094a.jpg

http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1112/11123556/2604354-3777669238-3907593-8870966785-proxy

Dray n Klay
06-12-2016, 06:12 PM
Shook.

Mr. Jabbar
06-12-2016, 06:13 PM

http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1112/11123556/2604354-3777669238-3907593-8870966785-proxy

the deliverer :roll: :roll:

Beastmode88
06-12-2016, 06:17 PM
Shook.

2/7

Gileraracer
06-13-2016, 05:14 PM
Lebron Plays with 3 other Max players and still can't win :roll:

GoatBoy
06-13-2016, 05:32 PM
HE NEEDS MORE HELP, CANT YOU GUYS SEE THAT :cry:

bluechox2
06-13-2016, 05:41 PM
lebrontardstans on full backtracking mode

Bake_Show
06-13-2016, 06:16 PM

So this is the same 33 win team? No additions or subtractions?

bluechox2
06-13-2016, 06:20 PM
So this is the same 33 win team? No additions or subtractions?
cavs drafted kevin love...u didnt know?

its not like lebron forced the cavs to trade all their draft picks for him or anything like that...inorder for him to rejoin the team

sd3035
06-13-2016, 06:26 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

PickernRoller
06-13-2016, 06:31 PM
At this point I have to wonder if OP works for Jeff.

T_L_P
06-13-2016, 06:33 PM
LeBron gave one of the best individual efforts ever in last year's Finals.

To be frank, he has basically sucked in these Finals. Just :oldlol: at you thinking he dominated last night. It literally looked like he was thinking to himself, 'I won't be criticized for this statline on these shooting numbers, so I'm not gonna be aggressive and risk losing that'.

He's played one good game out of four.

kamil
06-13-2016, 06:35 PM
http://i64.tinypic.com/de4ks5.jpg

jayfan
06-13-2016, 08:07 PM

https://youtu.be/Zp-zWwBYSAc?t=228