PDA

View Full Version : Predict Lebron's press conference after game 5 loss

Straight_Ballin
06-12-2016, 10:44 AM
Something along the lines of what he tried to say last time:

"Well tomorrow morning I'm going to wake up with the same problems I had yeasterday, choking in the finals but I'm going to go on living my life and doing what I do."

Rest assured, it won't be learning how to shoot from the outside again or winning a ring.

I feel sad for his generation of fans....they were so hopeful of him and all he did was let them down and make them look foolish for supporting him as he proved to them that he is no where near MJ's level. He can't take over a close game for shit and that's what top players do to separate themselves from the next tier.

Draz
06-12-2016, 11:00 AM
Cavs are a pretty stacked team. I thought this would of been a nice finals. Very let down. Rather seen the Raptors here

Spaulding
06-12-2016, 11:15 AM
Cavs are a pretty stacked team. I thought this would of been a nice finals. Very let down. Rather seen the Raptors here

It's a let down for me as well. Just wanted a good competitive finals. I hope Cleveland wins next couple games then we have a very exciting game 7.

However no one from the east would do any better than the cavaliers that's for sure. heck Cavs cake walked over everyone and I see nothing that would say one of those teams would have more success against gsw

MP.Trey
06-12-2016, 11:28 AM
Yeah, the Raptors would have put up a fight. :roll:

Proctor
06-12-2016, 11:30 AM
lol

Average margin of victory for the Warriors would have been 40+

Doranku
06-12-2016, 11:30 AM

lol I don't know if I would have even watched the finals if I had to watch another miserable four games of Lowry/Derozan playing terrible basketball

choppermagic
06-12-2016, 11:51 AM

At least Biyombo would have played his ass off every minute he was on the floor.

Press conference for Lebron?:

"Make sure to go see Space Jame 2 when it opens in theaters on ***, 2017"

and then he will tweet that he was watching Disney's Parent Trap during Game 5 to deflect attention.

Dr Hawk
06-12-2016, 11:51 AM
He won't care much about the L if he manages to fill the stat sheet

MP.Trey
06-12-2016, 12:01 PM
At least Biyombo would have played his ass off every minute he was on the floor.

Press conference for Lebron?:

"Make sure to go see Space Jame 2 when it opens in theaters on ***, 2017"

and then he will tweet that he was watching Disney's Parent Trap during Game 5 to deflect attention.
TT plays his ass off every minute too. :confusedshrug:

FreezingTsmoove
06-12-2016, 12:10 PM
Hes going to call us poor again

Nilocon165
06-24-2016, 11:14 PM
Meltdown!!

Hey Yo
06-24-2016, 11:23 PM
Hes going to call us poor again
He shit on the whole city of Oakland and the state of California.

in non-breaking news......OP FAIL!

Keno
06-25-2016, 12:47 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

PistonsFan#21
06-25-2016, 01:02 AM
exposed

Leftimage
06-25-2016, 01:07 AM
I feel sad for his generation of fans....they were so hopeful of him and all he did was let them down and make them look foolish for supporting him as he proved to them that he is no where near MJ's level.

http://i.imgur.com/40LdYTs.png

Poor fools.