PDA

View Full Version : Bron played Draymond like a Bassoon

ArbitraryWater
06-12-2016, 03:08 PM
Dude antagonized Dray with that step over, and knowing Dray's antics, he did something that would earn himself a F1.

GOAT smarts.

GOT EEM!

https://i.gyazo.com/f23beade05df0f0cedc20a0cc7c9b882.png

livinglegend
06-12-2016, 03:09 PM
Mastermind! :djparty :djparty

ScalsFan21
06-12-2016, 03:14 PM
:lol

People can love it or hate it or say whatever they want about which superstars "never would have tried to help facilitate an opponent's suspension", but the fact is LeBron was instrumental in this happening, and if it leads to them winning G5 and getting some momentum back... :bowdown:

It's a joke that the suspension comes now and not for Game 4 WCF, but while I hate the fact that the NBA seems to arbitrarily pick and choose when it can issue suspensions, it's hard to say Draymond himself hasn't earned this.

If somehow they're able to parlay this into getting back to the Oracle for a Game 7..... maybe they'll still lose, but it'll make things more interesting for sure if they can capitalize on this.

MP.Trey
06-12-2016, 03:18 PM
He clearly baited Draymond there. He knew Draymond was one flagrant or one technical away and LeBron can get away with one. It's amazing it worked.

That being said, LeBron certainly lost composure too many times in Game 4 and it can't happen again if we want to have any chance at a series.

KiiiiNG
06-12-2016, 03:22 PM
While everyone was busy feverishly hating on LeBron... he was busy making sure his team still has some glimpse of hope in the finals. This was definitely planned by LeBron. All of it. The in-game comments/reactions + the post-game comments/reactions by him were all calculated to make sure Green doesn't play game 5.

I don't think there's ever been a more cerebral athlete in sports. LeBron is GOAT.

Not to mention the drama he creates... all-around most entertaining athlete EVER! :applause:

stalkerforlife
06-12-2016, 03:22 PM
That's all Bran has...trolling. He's not real. He's a fraud.

And you fellow trolls can relate to his fraudulent BS.

KiiiiNG
06-12-2016, 03:23 PM
He clearly baited Draymond there. He knew Draymond was one flagrant or one technical away and LeBron can get away with one. It's amazing it worked.

That being said, LeBron certainly lost composure too many times in Game 4 and it can't happen again if we want to have any chance at a series.
Anything to make sure his team has a chance. Gotta respect the heart. Gotta respect the never say quit attitude.

ArbitraryWater
06-12-2016, 03:23 PM
After game 7, as Bron is standing at the podium, holding his FMVP, talking to whoever is handing it out:

"This comeback.. man, this comeback didn' start in game 5...

It started at the END OF GAME 4, when I played Draymond for the fool he is.... I stepped over this man's pride, and he played right into our cards."

SAVAGE

feyki
06-12-2016, 03:26 PM
While everyone was busy feverishly hating on LeBron... he was busy making sure his team still has some glimpse of hope in the finals. This was definitely planned by LeBron. All of it. The in-game comments/reactions + the post-game comments/reactions by him were all calculated to make sure Green doesn't play game 5.

I don't think there's ever been a more cerebral athlete in sports. LeBron is GOAT.

Not to mention the drama he creates... all-around most entertaining athlete EVER! :applause:

Yep , he's goat of being drama queen .

KiiiiNG
06-12-2016, 03:27 PM
Yep , he's goat of being drama queen .
Drama KING. That's why you're glued to the television when he plays and every post of yours is dedicated to him

You're a LeBron stan and you don't even know it!

Im Still Ballin
06-12-2016, 03:31 PM
http://vocaroo.com/i/s14URn0YUToF

ScalsFan21
06-12-2016, 03:33 PM
There is literally no one in the NBA who can fill Bron's villain void once he's gone. No one. Absolutely no player in the NBA even has shown the capacity to become nearly this divisive and controversial. One of the most compelling "story arcs" in sports history, love him or hate him.

This is why people are already looking to manufacture a BS anti-Curry angle. It's actually come to this: the nicest superstar ever is now being groomed to be "too cocky" to root for. :lol Post-Bron there really won't even be a good love-to-hate player, with maybe the exception of Russ.

ArbitraryWater
06-12-2016, 03:33 PM
http://vocaroo.com/i/s14URn0YUToF

:roll:

right on the money my man! right on it

edit: listening to this on repeat cause the voice is so sexy

STATUTORY
06-12-2016, 03:35 PM
After game 7, as Bron is standing at the podium, holding his FMVP, talking to whoever is handing it out:

It started at the END OF GAME 4, when I played Draymond for the fool he is.... I stepped over this man's pride, and he played right into our cards."

SAVAGE

:roll: :roll: Bran fans getting off on hypothetical fantasies now

Fudge
06-12-2016, 03:36 PM
Drama KING. That's why you're glued to the television when he plays and every post of yours is dedicated to him

:lol :rockon:

Hey Yo
06-12-2016, 03:36 PM
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/47585116.jpg

feyki
06-12-2016, 03:43 PM

Point is drama , not sexuality .

I didn't watch even a nba finals . Lebron wasn't only reason to that . But 2012 finals was really unwatchable to me .

I usually watch nba finals' . That's not about Lebron .

Actually , i joined here to talk about nba history , legends . But there's no thread to talking about those . All are daily .

KiiiiNG
06-12-2016, 03:49 PM
Bron also played Curry like a Bassoon.

Here's plan B if the Cavs don't win... sabotage Curry's FMVP chances. If Warriors lose game 5 without Green, but still end up winning the series when he returns, it will prove he's the most worthy of receiving the award on the Warriors team... best numbers and lost without him.

Cavs win game 5, and everything's gravy. Incredible turn of events.

ArbitraryWater
06-12-2016, 05:52 PM
https://i.gyazo.com/ba8357b356017f25b64254b8888d01f8.png

ArbitraryWater
06-13-2016, 10:06 AM
LeBron took advantage of a situation. It was clear Golden State was going to win G4 and he took advantage of a weak minded player and was able to poke the bear until the bear did something he always does, something dumb.

Kudos to LeBron for removing the weak minded player from the field of play.

^HurricaneKid gets it as well :applause:

This will pan out to be the single smartest move in NBA HISTORY...

NBAGOAT
06-13-2016, 10:08 AM
Bron also played Curry like a Bassoon.

Here's plan B if the Cavs don't win... sabotage Curry's FMVP chances. If Warriors lose game 5 without Green, but still end up winning the series when he returns, it will prove he's the most worthy of receiving the award on the Warriors team... best numbers and lost without him.

Cavs win game 5, and everything's gravy. Incredible turn of events.

:facepalm yes I'm sure Lebron gives a **** about whether or not Curry wins FMVP.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-13-2016, 10:12 AM
Damn. Poor LeBron. This is what he's been reduced to. His actual play is so irrelevant now that he's trying to get players suspended. :oldlol:

Draymond was on point by calling him a bitch, hah!

feyki
06-13-2016, 10:13 AM
^HurricaneKid gets it as well :applause:

This will pan out to be the single smartest move in NBA HISTORY...

Lebron = Byzantine f@gs /Chinese midgets b.tches

Draymond = Turks

Turks always f.kks them at face to face .

Byzantines/Chinesses always try cheap tricks to get an advantage .

ArbitraryWater
06-13-2016, 10:14 AM
Damn. Poor LeBron. This is what he's been reduced to. Not his actual play but trying to get someone suspended. :oldlol:

Draymond was on point by calling him a bitch, hah!

Its weird to me that people are caping for Green now.. thats when you see the psychological impact Bron has on you peeps :lol

So, you dont think Bron played that dude for the fool he is?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-13-2016, 10:16 AM
Its weird to me that people are caping for Green now.. thats when you see the psychological impact Bron has on you peeps :lol

So, you dont think Bron played that dude for the fool he is?

Klay and Draymond were 100% spot-on tho, bruh. You cannot deny the logic there.

Put a wig on LeBron and he would fit right in with VH1's basketball wives.

ArbitraryWater
06-13-2016, 10:16 AM
Lebron = Byzantine f@gs /Chinese midgets b.tches

Draymond = Turks

Turks always f.kks them at face to face .

Byzantines/Chinesses always try cheap tricks to get an advantage .

Turks also emotionally very unstable and get played with easy TRICKS?

Dude Allen Iversone'd him like he was Tyron Lue AND got him suspended :roll:

Just have to respect that IQ game... stronger than words and fists :applause:

nineiron
06-13-2016, 10:19 AM
the saddest thing about it, other than Bron stans thinking this is anything other than being a huge b1tch, is that THEY'RE STILL GOING TO LOSE.

lmfao

STATUTORY
06-13-2016, 10:23 AM
it wasn't a high IQ move, just a bitch moaning to her pimp

feyki
06-13-2016, 10:28 AM
Turks also emotionally very unstable and get played with easy TRICKS?

Dude Allen Iversone'd him like he was Tyron Lue AND got him suspended :roll:

Just have to respect that IQ game... stronger than words and fists :applause:

Or other words being coward to face Draymond again .

What a block by Dray to made 6th straight finals and 4 times mvp player his bitch .

Edit ;

Btw , I can't understand you what type of Dirk fan . Very interesting . I tought every Dirk fan has pride . I've seen first time in my life the opposite .

ArbitraryWater
06-13-2016, 10:34 AM
Or other words being coward to face Draymond again .

What a block by Dray to made 6th straight finals and 4 times mvp player his bitch .

Edit ;

Btw , I can't understand you what type of Dirk fan . Very interesting . I tought every Dirk fan has pride . I've seen first time in my life the opposite .

Most Dirk fans here are all respect... dont think I've ever seen a Dirk fan call someone else 'bitch'.. we know better, he was called the same. Also never seen a Dirk fan write this bad.... or just anyone in general :lol

Soll ich nochmal auf Deutsch sagen?

feyki
06-13-2016, 10:42 AM
Most Dirk fans here are all respect... dont think I've ever seen a Dirk fan call someone else 'bitch'.. we know better, he was called the same. Also never seen a Dirk fan write this bad.... or just anyone in general :lol

Soll ich nochmal auf Deutsch sagen?

Respect is about people , i'm talking about conscience . Are you really fine being that type ?

ArbitraryWater
06-13-2016, 10:49 AM
Respect is about people , i'm talking about conscience . Are you really fine being that type ?

I respect all people, even your kind :cheers: I don't respect thugs like Green, though... they're cowards.

plowking
06-13-2016, 11:02 AM
There is literally no one in the NBA who can fill Bron's villain void once he's gone. No one. Absolutely no player in the NBA even has shown the capacity to become nearly this divisive and controversial. One of the most compelling "story arcs" in sports history, love him or hate him.

This is why people are already looking to manufacture a BS anti-Curry angle. It's actually come to this: the nicest superstar ever is now being groomed to be "too cocky" to root for. :lol Post-Bron there really won't even be a good love-to-hate player, with maybe the exception of Russ.

Nice post.

plowking
06-13-2016, 11:03 AM
Klay and Draymond were 100% spot-on tho, bruh. You cannot deny the logic there.

Put a wig on LeBron and he would fit right in with VH1's basketball wives.

Didn't Klay do the exact same thing, literally the game prior?

tpols
06-13-2016, 11:12 AM
Didn't Klay do the exact same thing, literally the game prior?

klay didnt lobby for a suspension, or try to get anything upgraded. he simply said what he felt. Bron went on a speech about how the whole locker room was reviewing the tape and something had to be done, openly petitioning for green to be excluded from game 5.

that combined with klay not having started anything, he was just guarding irving and got blindsided in the paint. Freak accident if anything, but couldve bit intentional as its been in the game plan to rough the splash bros up to take them off their shot. Regardless though, Klay didn't start or provoke anything. Bran instigated and escalated the whole situation with his shove and step over, and then acted like the victim to try and get one of his competitors tossed.

its apples and oranges, but bran stans dont understand context.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-13-2016, 11:37 AM
klay didnt lobby for a suspension, or try to get anything upgraded. he simply said what he felt. Bron went on a speech about how the whole locker room was reviewing the tape and something had to be done, openly petitioning for green to be excluded from game 5.

that combined with klay not having started anything, he was just guarding irving and got blindsided in the paint. Freak accident if anything, but couldve bit intentional as its been in the game plan to rough the splash bros up to take them off their shot. Regardless though, Klay didn't start or provoke anything. Bran instigated and escalated the whole situation with his shove and step over, and then acted like the victim to try and get one of his competitors tossed.

Pretty much.

warriorfan
06-13-2016, 12:57 PM
lebron stans get no puzzy just like their poorly endowed idol

TommyGriffin
06-13-2016, 01:04 PM

SAVAGE

Considering LeBron's level of intellect I wouldn't be surprised at all if he said "...he played right into our cards."

:roll:

Nice try, bud.

Just2McFly
06-13-2016, 01:53 PM
y'all cant be serious with this thread:roll:

i need you guys to be real. lebron needs to impact the game more on the offensive end. now that draymond is out, he needs to take over that post and wreak havoc, CLE should be shooting wide open threes on the second pass from the post most of the second half. but that all depends on his aggressiveness and off the ball movement. i dont want to see him on the key dribbling at all. he needs to set that strong pic, get the switch, go down low and seal them off and post with the intention of scoring until he sees a double or triple team.

Just2McFly
06-13-2016, 01:55 PM

Klay is a little b*tch and we all know it. If someone hurts me on the foul and I feel its dirty I'm not gonna wait until 2hrs later to speak on it. HE didn't even say anything to mozgov:lol

tpols
06-13-2016, 02:01 PM
Klay is a little b*tch and we all know it. If someone hurts me on the foul and I feel its dirty I'm not gonna wait until 2hrs later to speak on it. HE didn't even say anything to mozgov:lol

klay couldnt stand for like 30 seconds dude .. got dead legged by a 7'2 russian goon going full speed. lmao. meanwhile Bran was melting down to a guy at least 20 lbs lighter and few inches shorter than himself, acting like a big baby over words.

klay thompson is a beast.. he doesnt talk unecessary sh!t, always takes the toughest assignment and hustles his ass off. There's absolutely no b!tchassness about Klay Thompson. He's a stone cold, silent killer. Game 6 showed that, and I think we will finally get a taste of that again tonight. Klay's due for something big.

Just2McFly
06-13-2016, 02:07 PM
klay couldnt stand for like 30 seconds dude .. got dead legged by a 7'2 russian goon going full speed. lmao. meanwhile Bran was melting down to a guy at least 20 lbs lighter and few inches shorter than himself, acting like a big baby over words.

klay thompson is a beast.. he doesnt talk unecessary sh!t, always takes the toughest assignment and hustles his ass off. There's absolutely no b!tchassness about Klay Thompson. He's a stone cold, silent killer. Game 6 showed that, and I think we will finally get a taste of that again tonight. Klay's due for something big.

dawg after all these years why are you still so biased? Klay needs to stop talking imo. if you aren't going to make a scene on the court, don't bitch about it later. That's not what a man would do.

At least Lebron looked green in the eyes instead of laying there crying when in reality you should be mad that mozgov's man didn't call out the screen. when i run into a hard screen like that, i'm gonna be yelling at my teammate who clearly doesn't care about me being on the court since he didn't call it out.

Klay is a nasty good player, but that was a bitch move man. We all make them sometimes, lets just call it one instead of making excuses.

tpols
06-13-2016, 02:12 PM
dawg after all these years why are you still so biased? Klay needs to stop talking imo. if you aren't going to make a scene on the court, don't bitch about it later. That's not what a man would do.

At least Lebron looked green in the eyes instead of laying there crying when in reality you should be mad that mozgov's man didn't call out the screen. when i run into a hard screen like that, i'm gonna be yelling at my teammate who clearly doesn't care about me being on the court since he didn't call it out.

Klay is a nasty good player, but that was a bitch move man. We all make them sometimes, lets just call it one instead of making excuses.

cmon man .. you walked right into this one

http://gifyu.com/images/giphy0b4b0.gif

that was at the jump ball. cmon bro :facepalm

the only b!tch in either these two scenarios was bron. You guys are comical trying to spin it any other way.

Just2McFly
06-13-2016, 02:22 PM
cmon man .. you walked right into this one

http://gifyu.com/images/giphy0b4b0.gif

that was at the jump ball. cmon bro :facepalm

walked into what?

a gif of green talking into his mouth? he talks so much even when he's covering his mouth he's saying something lol

what was lebron supposed to do? I literally wanted him to punch Green in the mouth and wreck him Tomjanovich style but that won't happen in this NBA. Green kept talking and being annoying because it's 2016 in the NBA, no one is getting wrecked and he wants Lebron to lose his shit because it would be easier to win without him on the floor.

Green's been a bitch to for a long time, he's just annoyingly smug for no reason. When I met him in Toronto, I was put off by his demeanor, he just seemed whack to me. Him and Harden are just whack to me. I f*ck with Kyrie and Shaun Livingston tho.

ArbitraryWater
06-17-2016, 12:44 AM
Bron to Donkey Green after G7:

https://67.media.tumblr.com/27226680032285e099efe0da280a3cf2/tumblr_nx4r5ow4Gu1uyx50so1_500.gif

ArbitraryWater
06-21-2016, 04:15 PM
https://67.media.tumblr.com/27226680032285e099efe0da280a3cf2/tumblr_nx4r5ow4Gu1uyx50so1_500.gif

Hoopz2332
09-01-2016, 12:04 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQB_bC_WEAAJ3_Y.jpghttps://media.giphy.com/media/26FxMd5VUVPxE1IMo/giphy.gif

Nilocon165
09-01-2016, 12:05 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQB_bC_WEAAJ3_Y.jpghttps://media.giphy.com/media/26FxMd5VUVPxE1IMo/giphy.gif
Was staring at Draymond and thought the gif froze

Hoopz2332
09-01-2016, 12:09 PM
Was staring at Draymond and thought the gif froze

:oldlol: check the longer clip with audio

http://digg.com/video/draymond-green-face

raprap
09-01-2016, 12:47 PM
Drays reaction when he knew he got played :lol

Hoopz2332
09-01-2016, 12:53 PM
Drays reaction when he knew he got played :lol

:oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
09-01-2016, 12:57 PM

Good call, f,ag boy. Not only did LeBron steal Thompson's soul, but he got s.hit on by everyone he tried guarding in Game 7. JR and Irving took turns handing him his ass :oldlol: