PDA

View Full Version : Trump was right....

9erempiree
06-12-2016, 03:24 PM
The shooter was a US citizen who is Muslim.

We don't know who they are and where they are coming from.

A ban would be necessary to we find out who they are.

Today's tragedy is evidence that we should ban them. The shooter was a supposed US citizen.

Jameerthefear
06-12-2016, 03:29 PM
so how would banning all muslims from entering prevented the shooting today?

oarabbus
06-12-2016, 03:30 PM

This

nightprowler10
06-12-2016, 03:36 PM
So apparently this guy was unstable and the FBI knew it, yet we all know he probably walked into his local Walmart and bought an assault rifle.

But no, let's not talk about that, let's ban Muslims instead, because banning anything to do with immigration has worked so well in the past.

Long Duck Dong
06-12-2016, 03:38 PM
It will be interesting to see how this incident has affected Trump in the polls on Monday.

If they aren't born here to begin with. How can they hurt you?

Jameerthefear
06-12-2016, 03:44 PM
It will be interesting to see how this incident has affected Trump in the polls on Monday.

If they aren't born here to begin with. How can they hurt you?
Likely won't be any polling available for this Sunday until at least mid week or end of the week.

Answer the question, though.

DonDadda59
06-12-2016, 03:49 PM
The shooter was a US citizen who is Muslim.

We don't know who they are and where they are coming from.

So you know the shooter is a US citizen and you know his name... But you don't know who he is or where he is coming from?

Kill yourself.

9erempiree
06-12-2016, 03:54 PM
So you know the shooter is a US citizen and you know his name... But you don't know who he is or where he is coming from?

Kill yourself.

My fellow Americans were killed.

Your kind of people were killed.

"Why can't we all just get along?" - Black Leader, Rodney King

DonDadda59
06-12-2016, 03:56 PM
My fellow Americans were killed.

Your kind of people were killed.

"Why can't we all just get along?" - Black Leader, Rodney King

No, seriously... Kill yourself.

9erempiree
06-12-2016, 03:59 PM
No, seriously... Kill yourself.

You are especially shook today.:confusedshrug:

Unlike you, I am immune and desensitized to this.

Thanks Islam.:rolleyes:

dude77
06-12-2016, 04:16 PM
:lol daddio and blue in this thread

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/3-27-2014/lf9o4M.gif

DonDadda59
06-12-2016, 04:23 PM
:lol daddio and blue in this thread

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/3-27-2014/lf9o4M.gif

Dude77 in life:

NumberSix
06-12-2016, 04:33 PM
So apparently this guy was unstable and the FBI knew it, yet we all know he probably walked into his local Walmart and bought an assault rifle.

But no, let's not talk about that, let's ban Muslims instead, because banning anything to do with immigration has worked so well in the past.
It's only a TEMPORARY ban until we figure out what the hell is going on.

DonDadda59
06-12-2016, 04:39 PM

I hear the Donald is planning on putting 4 Non Blondes in charge of the newly created Bureau of What the Hell is Going On.

The idiocracy is here people. Embrace it. :rockon:

Akrazotile
06-12-2016, 04:44 PM
I hear the Donald is planning on putting 4 Non Blondes in charge of the newly created Bureau of What the Hell is Going On.

:roll:

#ThisIsHowWeMAGA

nathanjizzle
06-12-2016, 04:52 PM

? we already know whats going on. and even if we didnt it does not justify a ban. this is logic and rationale.

Akrazotile
06-12-2016, 04:54 PM
? we already know whats going on. and even if we didnt it does not justify a ban. this is logic and rationale.

:biggums:

:facepalm

dude77
06-12-2016, 05:05 PM
daddio's meltdown from now to nov has to be a record :applause: but this is just a meltdown for now .. I fear for his safety come nov 8 .. don't do anything rash homie .. you'll learn to love President Trump

DonDadda59
06-12-2016, 05:13 PM
daddio's meltdown from now to nov has to be a record :applause: but this is just a meltdown for now .. I fear for his safety come nov 8 .. don't do anything rash homie .. you'll learn to love President Trump

November 8th will be remembered as the Election Day Massacre in these parts. The day that Dadda, in one master stroke, forever crippled the conservative movement on Insidehoops. I'm up to 4 coffins so far, you're more than welcome to grow a pair of nuts and make it 5. But I already know you don't have the ingredients. Won't hold my breath.

For the few stragglers who will be left in the aftermath, this will be your new anthem (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFCShvutT0U). :(

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Dx0fK9EjnrA/VVuoaF62glI/AAAAAAAAL_M/IC6LFvCFlGc/w1200-h630-p-nu/10.gif

RIP the Cuckservative Party.

NumberSix
06-12-2016, 05:22 PM
Turns out this guy's dad is a known Taliban supporter and he's running to be the president of Afghanistn. How in the dogshit did this guy slip through the cracks?

TomCat
06-12-2016, 05:24 PM
Turns out this guy's dad is a known Taliban supporter and he's running to be the president of Afghanistn. How in the dogshit did this guy slip through the cracks?

Liberals

9erempiree
06-12-2016, 05:29 PM

It's the current administration's fault. Their values and ideology has trickled down to agencies like the CIA and FBI.

They claimed to have known who he was but didn't act properly or accordingly.

DonDadda59
06-12-2016, 05:34 PM

Probably happened during the time when that lot was more... er... accepted in American society.

http://static5.businessinsider.com/image/5117fe5deab8ea355300000e/that-time-ronald-reagan-hosted-those-freedom-fighters-at-the-oval-office.jpg

DonDadda59
06-12-2016, 05:38 PM
Liberals

[INDENT]
Oil barons court Taliban in Texas

THE Taliban, Afghanistan's Islamic fundamentalist army, is about to sign a

NumberSix
06-12-2016, 05:46 PM
You're making Trump's point. We have these problems because of stupid trade deals, retarded domestic regulations, paid off politicians, fcuking around in third world countries that don't matter and weak leadership.

DonDadda59
06-12-2016, 05:48 PM
You're making Trump's point. We have these problems because of stupid trade deals, retarded domestic regulations, paid off politicians, fcuking around in third world countries that don't matter and weak leadership.

So you're saying Ronald Reagan wasn't shit? :biggums:

NumberSix
06-12-2016, 05:54 PM
So you're saying Ronald Reagan wasn't shit? :biggums:
I'm saying he was a human. He got some things wrong. I'm not required to pretend he was perfect and always right.

DonDadda59
06-12-2016, 06:01 PM
I'm saying he was a human. He got some things wrong. I'm not required to pretend he was perfect and always right.

Blasphemy! :mad:

9erempiree
06-12-2016, 06:04 PM

The meltdown is very real.

Akrazotile
06-12-2016, 06:32 PM
Probably happened during the time when that lot was more... er... accepted in American society.

http://static5.businessinsider.com/image/5117fe5deab8ea355300000e/that-time-ronald-reagan-hosted-those-freedom-fighters-at-the-oval-office.jpg

Yeah, youre probably right.

Both parties have been playing the American public like lutes for the benefit of international special interests.

Get out of the partisan hampster wheel. It's not doing anything for you except exploiting you.

Join us, in Making America Great Again

9erempiree
06-12-2016, 06:57 PM
Donald Trump will be making a huge speech tomorrow.

dude77
06-12-2016, 07:26 PM
he's adjusting the speech from going after clinton to terrorism and immigration .. personally I really wanted to see him go after her .. but I guess it's appropriate to address this right now ..

then again he'll probably go after her anyways within the speech

Terahite
06-12-2016, 10:04 PM
how many ****ing bodies do you liberal cuckspeople need to see dead in the streets before you admit islamic terrorism is a serious problem???

:biggums: :hammerhead: :facepalm

poido123
06-13-2016, 12:12 AM
how many ****ing bodies do you liberal cuckspeople need to see dead in the streets before you admit islamic terrorism is a serious problem???

:biggums: :hammerhead: :facepalm

I wonder this too.

It's a sickness they need to get over quick or they will help the demise of the world and everything the forefathers had paved to make Europe and the West what it is today.

poido123
06-13-2016, 12:13 AM
he's adjusting the speech from going after clinton to terrorism and immigration .. personally I really wanted to see him go after her .. but I guess it's appropriate to address this right now ..

then again he'll probably go after her anyways within the speech

This speech is apparently going to have some pretty good shit.

I don't think the anti-trump people can handle the barrage coming.

Bosnian Sajo
06-13-2016, 12:29 AM
Donald Trump will be making a huge speech tomorrow.

Booooooooo, you suck. Don't make me get you banned like I did Nick.

bluechox2
06-13-2016, 01:23 AM
trump as been ducking the podium for a couple days...seems too good to be true to have this incidence pop up just in time so he can have some bullshit to further his agenda to the brainless citiziens that follow him

Steven Kerry
06-13-2016, 01:42 AM
OP is a piece of shit to use this situation to troll.

Terahite
06-13-2016, 01:52 AM
trump as been ducking the podium for a couple days...seems too good to be true to have this incidence pop up just in time so he can have some bullshit to further his agenda to the brainless citiziens that follow him

Trump spoke at 2 major rallies yesterday in FL and PA, he probably took a break today in light of the tragedy.

You're an idiot.

big baller
06-13-2016, 02:20 AM
9er is the definition of scum. Has there ever been a more hated user? We all collectively think you are a piece of shit, why continue to post? How bored are you?

9erempiree
06-13-2016, 02:29 AM

50 people were killed bro. There is no furthering the agenda.

From here on out its pure facts.

big baller
06-13-2016, 02:33 AM
50 people were killed bro. There is no furthering the agenda.

From here on out its pure facts.

It's a fact that you're considered an idiot.

Funktion
06-13-2016, 02:35 AM

:lol :rockon:

9erempiree
06-13-2016, 02:37 AM
It's a fact that you're considered an idiot.

Please stop it.

You don't like what I'm saying because you either support Muslims and hate gays or support gays and hate Islam. I don't know.

big baller
06-13-2016, 03:15 AM
Please stop it.

You don't like what I'm saying because you either support Muslims and hate gays or support gays and hate Islam. I don't know.

I just don't like you, flat out. You don't make any valid points and consistently spew nonsense. No one gains any kind of knowledge or insight from your posts, you only spread negative energy, it's gross.

Flat out idiot, I'm glad everyone is giving you shit, for too long it has been only dondada and bosnian sajo calling you out. I came out from lurking just to let you know what a scumbag you are.

9erempiree
06-13-2016, 03:18 AM
I just don't like you, flat out. You don't make any valid points and consistently spew nonsense. No one gains any kind of knowledge or insight from your posts, you only spread negative energy, it's gross.

Flat out idiot, I'm glad everyone is giving you shit, for too long it has been only dondada and bosnian sajo calling you out. I came out from lurking just to let you know what a scumbag you are.

Stop raging and add to thread pls or get out. Really simple.

big baller
06-13-2016, 03:19 AM
Another quality response by the idiot himself, great job :applause:

Bosnian Sajo
06-13-2016, 03:23 AM
Get em :oldlol:

9erempiree
06-13-2016, 03:26 AM
There is no getting me.

He admitted to being a lurker and it was me who finally gave him the courage to post here. Even if it was to call me names.

That is some rent free shi.t right there.

I got a screen shot of it too.

big baller
06-13-2016, 03:29 AM
Such an accomplishment :applause: You should print it out and put it up on your wall. The rent is due on the 17th, btw.

brownmamba00
06-13-2016, 03:49 AM
celebrating the death of your own citizens just cause you can suck off that racist POS failed reality tv actor donald trump :applause:

real patriot

9erempiree
06-13-2016, 03:57 AM
celebrating the death of your own citizens just cause you can suck off that racist POS failed reality tv actor donald trump :applause:

real patriot

Reading comprehension my friend.

How am I celebrating their deaths bro?:hammerhead:

dude77
06-13-2016, 07:54 AM

real patriot

he was very successful in his tv endeavour .. and he IS the real patriot in this race

Long Duck Dong
06-13-2016, 12:26 PM
So the father says he doesn't know how this could have happened and he wasn't raised this way. Then turns around and makes a video condemning homosexuality and spewing forth anti-American views.

Like him or not, you have to admit Trump is absolutely right. We need to be more careful who we let in this country.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/orlando-shooting-omar-mateen-father-seddique-mateen-taliban-god-punish-gays/

UK2K
06-13-2016, 12:49 PM

Laws typically don't work when they aren't enforced.

Enforce the law and you may see different results.

FillJackson
06-13-2016, 03:19 PM
Laws typically don't work when they aren't enforced.

Enforce the law and you may see different results.
People who are on the terrorist watch list can buy AR-15s legally.

Because a law preventing this was voted down in Congress.

9erempiree
06-13-2016, 03:22 PM
People who are on the terrorist watch list can buy AR-15s legally.

Because a law preventing this was voted down in Congress.

It doesn't matter because you can easily build an AR15 without having to go through the loopholes.

The law preventing this would only hurt those that want to purchase the rifle from a licenses dealer or store.

I can easily build an AR15 without having to go through the loopholes.

If you can't own an AR15, I have friends that can't due to crazy ex-wives, they own these rifles via building it themselves.

Jameerthefear
06-13-2016, 03:25 PM
It doesn't matter because you can easily build an AR15 without having to go through the loopholes.

The law preventing this would only hurt those that want to purchase the rifle from a licenses dealer or store.

If you can't own an AR15, I have friends that can't due to crazy ex-wives, they own these rifles via building it themselves.
"Why have seatbelts? You can still easily die in a car wreck."

nathanjizzle
06-13-2016, 03:28 PM
"Why have seatbelts? You can still easily die in a car wreck."

logic doesnt work for him.

FillJackson
06-13-2016, 03:37 PM

So 9er, you have friends who are prevented from owning AR15 because of domestic issues and you know that they have violated the law to possess them.

Sounds like people who pose a danger to community.

9erempiree
06-13-2016, 03:42 PM
So 9er, you have friends who are prevented from owning AR15 because of domestic issues and you know that they have violated the law to possess them.

Sounds like people who pose a danger to community.

They are not guns though. Barrel is sealed and trigger mechanism is locked. :cheers:

...but do you see how easy it is to have these guns.

Lets say a guy like you, not mechanically inclined, you have to buy an AR15 where the other guy builds his. Do you want a law that prevents you from owning something that a Muslim can easily obtain and build?

FillJackson
06-13-2016, 03:47 PM
They are not guns though. Barrel is sealed and trigger mechanism is locked.

...but do you see how easy it is to have these guns.

Lets say a guy like you, not mechanically inclined, you have to buy an AR15 where the other guys just builds his. Do you want a law that prevents you from owning something that a Muslim can easily obtain and build?
You just called them rifles you idiot and now you're backtracking.

Answer this question: Were your friends legally prevented from owning an AR-15 because of domestic violence issues and did they then buy a sealed AR-15 blank with the intention of building a gun they are legally prevented from owning?

9erempiree
06-13-2016, 03:52 PM
Answer this question: Were your friends legally prevented from owning an AR-15 because of domestic violence issues and did they then buy a sealed AR-15 blank with the intention of building a gun they are legally prevented from owning?

No.

It is currently up on his mantle as a decor piece.

I have a AKA47 as a decor piece in my garage too.

Nobody is backtracking...I just told you how easily a person can build one.

9erempiree
06-14-2016, 09:13 PM
He called it about these people harboring these terrorist.

The wife of Omar Mateen knew.:facepalm

Nick Young
06-14-2016, 09:52 PM
http://s32.postimg.org/uaqkr5m05/DEAL_WITH_IT.jpg

9erempiree
06-14-2016, 09:54 PM
http://s32.postimg.org/uaqkr5m05/DEAL_WITH_IT.jpg

I fvcking love this picture.

I may blow it up and hang it in my office.

The Icons of ISH.