PDA

View Full Version : Draymond and Professionalism

Crimsonrain777
06-12-2016, 03:41 PM
quote i picked up from around the way:

"Being a pro in any sport is very difficult. You need great skill, a personal drive to succeed, endurance and a very strong mental toughness and discipline. Not many athletes have these qualities to the level to become a professional in their sport. Draymond Green has let his discipline slip on occasion throughout his career, this happens. But as a professional you have a responsibilty to your team and part of that is a maintaining a high level of self control. It is very difficult, but it is part of the professional culture. Draymond and and the Warriors dodged a bullet last series I would have hoped that would have registered deeply in Draymond's on court demeanor. It did not and however his teammates and the Warrior organization characterize this suspension, Draymond has severely let his team down and potentially allowed the Cavs to sneak back into a series that the Warriors should win. Let's hope the Warriors will still win the championship. But the NBA is highly competitive and you never want to give an opponent even a crack in the door. I am very disappointed."

as much as Lebron is still a bitch for this. Draymond ****ed up. He shouldve known better. he knew he was close to getting suspended and that any altercation involving him wouldve had the ruling go against him if the results end up being advantageous to the NBA. the guy seriously let his team down at the worst time.