PDA

View Full Version : Klay Thompson on LeBron: " I guess his feelings got hurt"

konex
06-12-2016, 03:54 PM
Klay Thompson on LeBron & trash talk: "I'm surprised some guys take it so personal. It's a man's league. I guess his feelings got hurt."

:roll:

Nilocon165
06-12-2016, 03:54 PM
OH SHIT AUTISTIC THOMPSON WITH THE SLAY :hammertime:

stalkerforlife
06-12-2016, 03:55 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahah

NO ONE respects this coward.

juju151111
06-12-2016, 03:55 PM
Exactly and LJ been called a bitch multiple times by other players. He never reacted that way. Sjawn marion and Noah called him that. Got Draymond suspended for noting.

L.Kizzle
06-12-2016, 03:56 PM
Oh! Homie just got Katt Williams'd.

Waiting for LeBron' replay ...

tpols
06-12-2016, 03:58 PM
Exactly and LJ been called a bitch multiple times by other players. He never reacted that way. Sjawn marion and Noah called him that. Got Draymond suspended for noting.

Because he couldnt do anything to shawn marion or noah since they were not a tech or flagrant away from suspension .. bran can't win in a fair environment. he has to tilt the odds in his favor in a non-basketball related manner.

STATUTORY
06-12-2016, 04:00 PM
how many different ways are players gonna be calling Lebron a bitch throughout his career?!

Is Klay gonna be suspended too?

Hey Yo
06-12-2016, 04:03 PM
Because he couldnt do anything to shawn marion or noah since they were not a tech or flagrant away from suspension .. bran can't win in a fair environment. he has to tilt the odds in his favor in a non-basketball related manner.
http://thumb7.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/356014/316666301/stock-vector-meltdown-red-stamp-text-on-white-316666301.jpg

MP.Trey
06-12-2016, 04:13 PM
This is the same guy who was passive aggresively whining about Mozgov setting a screen on him and him thinking it was dirty?

L.Kizzle
06-12-2016, 04:15 PM
This is the same guy who was passive aggresively whining about Mozgov setting a screen on him and him thinking it was dirty?
Trash talk and a play during a game are totally different.
:biggums:

SamuraiSWISH
06-12-2016, 04:17 PM
Jesus the disrespect ... And tpols is spot on. Even if he's a shameless band wagon hopping Golden State groupie.

j3lademaster
06-12-2016, 04:17 PM
I'd agree with this if Draymond got up, shoved James and got in his face. You have to have some kind of reaction when a guy steps over you like that, but anyone whose first reaction is to jab them in the nuts, after multiple incidents of him kicking Adams in the nuts the series before, is just a huge bitch.

Draymond should have been suspended like game 3 of the WCF. He is nothing but a thug. Golden State is such a likeable team without him.

Vragrant
06-12-2016, 04:19 PM
how many different ways are players gonna be calling Lebron a bitch throughout his career?!

Is Klay gonna be suspended too?

Adam Silver and the NBA is currently evaluating Klays' comments.

SamuraiSWISH
06-12-2016, 04:24 PM
I'd agree with this if Draymond got up, shoved James and got in his face. You have to have some kind of reaction when a guy steps over you like that, but anyone whose first reaction is to jab them in the nuts, after multiple incidents of him kicking Adams in the nuts the series before, is just a huge bitch.

Draymond should have been suspended like game 3 of the WCF. He is nothing but a thug. Golden State is such a likeable team without him.
Totally agree. LeBron might be a coward, but Green is a thug. He deserves to be suspended. But it seems as if LeBron in true cowardice fashion was basically manipulating and campaigning to have him offed for critical game 5. It obviously benefits the league by pushing the series a potential extra game to appear more competitive.

Lebronxrings
06-12-2016, 04:26 PM
Wouldn't say shit to his face though. Klay softie is a talker.

NBAGOAT
06-12-2016, 04:27 PM
small thing to consider, bitch is for some weird reason just a trigger word for Lebron. It's the same reason he got into it with Noah last year. It fits him here :oldlol: but something to consider. For people who forgot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-osb6ztv94k

hold this L
06-12-2016, 04:29 PM
Wouldn't say shit to his face though. Klay softie is a talker.
Of course he won't. He doesn't want to get suspended because Lebron's feelings were hurt.

Hey Yo
06-12-2016, 04:31 PM
Totally agree. LeBron might be a coward, but Green is a thug. He deserves to be suspended. But it seems as if LeBron in true cowardice fashion was basically manipulating and campaigning to have him offed for critical game 5. It obviously benefits the league by pushing the series a potential extra game to appear more competitive.
MJ and the Bulls cried to the officials fo the entire ECF against Detroit in 1991 season.

tpols
06-12-2016, 04:34 PM
Jesus the disrespect ... And tpols is spot on. Even if he's a shameless band wagon hopping Golden State groupie.

I root for golden state in these playoffs and defend them from people like you.

"if curry was in the 90s he'd a role player just like his pops"
-samuraiswish circa 2015

:lol gotta keep you in check, son.

game3524
06-12-2016, 04:34 PM
http://thumb7.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/356014/316666301/stock-vector-meltdown-red-stamp-text-on-white-316666301.jpg

GS is up 3-1, so why would he meltdown?:confusedshrug:

SamuraiSWISH
06-12-2016, 04:37 PM
MJ and the Bulls cried to the officials fo the entire ECF against Detroit in 1991 season.
Yea they mentioned dirty plays in an effort to get the refs to be aware. They weren't trying to have guys suspended. And this was a team with multiple Draymond Green types. Playing dirty yet unprovoked.

LeBron initiated that entire issue with Green, then manipulates and campaigns to have him suspended. So cowardly. Just like he had the fan kicked out in Toronto. Dude is pathetic.

But why am I talking to you about this. You have no clue what you're talking about and you're a clown ass LeBron Stan. Enjoy your three peat Finals L.

NBAGOAT
06-12-2016, 04:40 PM
Yea they mentioned dirty plays in an effort to get the refs to be aware. They weren't trying to have guys suspended. And this was a team with multiple Draymond Green types. Playing dirty yet unprovoked.

LeBron initiated that entire issue with Green, then manipulates and campaigns to have him suspended. So cowardly. Just like he had the fan kicked out in Toronto. Dude is pathetic.

But why am I talking to you about this. You have no clue what you're talking about and you're a clown ass LeBron Stan. Enjoy your three peat Finals L.

I'll reference a previous post that might be something to consider. "small thing to consider, bitch is for some weird reason just a trigger word for Lebron. It's the same reason he got into it with Noah last year." I agree with you it was a bitch move but there's a possible explanation where it isn't as manipulative as you think.

SamuraiSWISH
06-12-2016, 04:42 PM
I root for golden state in these playoffs and defend them from people like you.

"if curry was in the 90s he'd a role player just like his pops"
-samuraiswish circa 2015

:lol gotta keep you in check, son.
Son? You've been on Curry and Golden State dick since last year like all the other kool aid sipping clowns.

On topic, he's looked like a role play numerous times through out the playoffs with even small doses of increased physicality in the post season.

Certainly not unanimous MVP level from regular season. Now extrapolate that physicality to 90's rule sets and take away the most stacked team of all time ... You think he puts up the numbers he has on similar efficiency?

He'd be closer to his pops than he would 2016 regular season status.

Fuhk out of here Ayesha Curry.

dazzer87
06-12-2016, 04:43 PM
how low does lebron have to go nowaday.....Snitching on a guy to the league.........What a bitch.

feyki
06-12-2016, 04:44 PM
Or other words , he's gay .

tpols
06-12-2016, 04:47 PM
Son? You've been on Curry and Golden State dick since last year like all the other kool aid sipping clowns.

On topic, he's looked like a role play numerous times through out the playoffs with even small doses of increased physicality in the post season.

Certainly not unanimous MVP level from regular season. Now extrapolate that physicality to 90's rule sets and take away the most stacked team of all time ... You think he puts up the numbers he has on similar efficiency?

lol.. you're still trying to rationalize how wrong you were. that's cute, ******.

chazzy
06-12-2016, 04:49 PM
Klay better watch out, don't wanna piss off Lebron - he'll drive hard into the paint and get stripped

SamuraiSWISH
06-12-2016, 04:51 PM
lol.. you're still trying to rationalize how wrong you were. that's cute, ******.
Wrong abou what? The past two finals and this year's playoffs prove me right. And don't act like you just started cheering for this team Roni Rose. You've even insinuated they're better than the 96 Bulls. You've gone fully blown groupie status. From Lakers to Golden State.

warriorfan
06-12-2016, 04:55 PM
OH SHIT AUTISTIC THOMPSON WITH THE SLAY :hammertime:

lmao at bron when A Thompson is ethering u shit has gone bad :roll:

warriorfan
06-12-2016, 04:56 PM

u r getting so mad right now u need to chill out and take a break

tpols
06-12-2016, 04:57 PM
Wrong abou what? The past two finals and this year's playoffs prove me right. And don't act like you just started cheering for this team Roni Rose. You've even insinuated they're better than the 96 Bulls. You've gone fully blown groupie status. From Lakers to Golden State.

andd we found the trigger. :oldlol: I'm sorry if one of my posts hurt your feelings bro. There are many posters on this site, skip over it if it bothers you that much .. ? I dont know what to tell you.. but following me around isnt gonna make you feel any better. now run along

Hey Yo
06-12-2016, 04:58 PM
GS is up 3-1, so why would he meltdown?:confusedshrug:
That's a good question for a lot of Kobe stans on here.

SamuraiSWISH
06-12-2016, 05:07 PM
andd we found the trigger. :oldlol: I'm sorry if one of my posts hurt your feelings bro. There are many posters on this site, skip over it if it bothers you that much .. ? I dont know what to tell you.. but following me around isnt gonna make you feel any better. now run along
Not even. I thought it was embarrassing for you last year when you went from Lakers to GSW. Even more egregious and irksome was you saying Curry was better than Kobe ever was. Your posts appear and I read them. Knowing your historical fandom makes it all the more disturbing to read, that's all.

tpols
06-12-2016, 05:41 PM
Not even. I thought it was embarrassing for you last year when you went from Lakers to GSW. Even more egregious and irksome was you saying Curry was better than Kobe ever was. Your posts appear and I read them. Knowing your historical fandom makes it all the more disturbing to read, that's all.

I comment on the game. Could've easily called me a spurs fan or a pacers fan last few years way I would comment on them wanting them to beat the Heat .. I enjoy NBA basketball and comment on whoever happens to be playing throughout the season just like anybody else. I haven't claimed to be a warrior fan in any thread .. so you're totally off base, as usual.

and apparently, I have been living rent free inside that little dome of yours for quite a while now, as my arguments touched you in a naughty spot like draymond did bran .. and instead of trying to rebuke them in whatever thread they happened to take place in, you start taking pot shots from a third person persepective in unrelated threads, like a bitch.

You're bran, right now bro.

http://gifyu.com/images/giphy0b4b0.gif

never Jordan.

beastee
06-12-2016, 06:02 PM

You are using a stock image with a watermark on it and feel you are somehow clever....

http://www.everi.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/EVERI_MegaMeltdown_Artwork.jpg

Just2McFly
06-12-2016, 06:19 PM
Lebron is better than me because Draymond Green because I would have broken his neck after feeding him his own dick to shut up. Green is literally a bum in my eyes, and you've got to wonder how life works when absolutely awful people are so successful in their field.

All in all, Green should be thanking god he wasn't born years earlier or else someone might have shot him.:oldlol:

and Klay needs to be quiet, most hypocritical person I've heard in time. You can't be crying in post game conferences about screens when your whole team's offense runs on illegal screens and you have the dirtiest player in the past ten years on your own team.

sd3035
06-12-2016, 06:34 PM
Lebron is better than me because Draymond Green because I would have broken his neck after feeding him his own dick to shut up. Green is literally a bum in my eyes, and you've got to wonder how life works when absolutely awful people are so successful in their field.

All in all, Green should be thanking god he wasn't born years earlier or else someone might have shot him.:oldlol:

and Klay needs to be quiet, most hypocritical person I've heard in time. You can't be crying in post game conferences about screens when your whole team's offense runs on illegal screens and you have the dirtiest player in the past ten years on your own team.

That's a pretty good meltdown, please be safe when 2/7 comes

Allstar24
06-12-2016, 06:37 PM
Ouch :D

It's amusing how it's not just fans, but even Lebron's peers don't respect him, they are always mocking him. I could never see Klay daring to tell Kobe he got his feelings hurt.

Just2McFly
06-12-2016, 06:45 PM
That's a pretty good meltdown, please be safe when 2/7 comes
lol i would only meltdown if I woke up with your credit score and life

SpecialQue
06-12-2016, 08:26 PM

This is a pretty damn solid comeback. :applause:

knicksman
06-12-2016, 08:32 PM

You dumb bro?

Colluding is the dirtiest move in this game

Spurs m8
06-12-2016, 08:39 PM
Bron, Steph and Klay are all p*ssies who turn to shit when the going gets tough....

but....

there's no denying Draymond is as dirty as a dead dogs c*nt and deserves to be suspended....

absolute dog c*nt of a bloke

Straight_Ballin
06-12-2016, 08:40 PM

A guy who lives in Canada and pays all his money in taxes is talking about credit scores? :lol

If sd3035 wants your 2 cents he'll simply withdraw what's left in your bank account.....

warriorfan
06-12-2016, 09:27 PM

this is a nerdy ass dis even for canadian standards

LebronsHairline
06-13-2016, 03:44 AM

He did react to Noah though, and went up to the bench where Noah was slaying him with the bitch taunts. What's funny was, LeBitch was wearing pink sleeves.:oldlol:

Orlando Magic
08-11-2016, 11:58 AM

Lebron23
08-11-2016, 12:02 PM

Welcome back to this forum. ISH is now a much better place without these trolls.

DirkNowitzki41
08-11-2016, 01:38 PM
What LeBron did after this quote came out:

36.3/12/9.7

including Klay walking out after a game 7 loss while playing like ass and leaving the arena without congratulating the cavs with his feelings hurt :oldlol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DthVv2X2ZlM

SamuraiSWISH
08-11-2016, 04:30 PM

36.3/12/9.7

including Klay walking out after a game 7 loss while playing like ass and leaving the arena without congratulating the cavs with his feelings hurt :oldlol:

:applause:

Hey Yo
08-11-2016, 04:58 PM
Says the MJ fan who cried about the Pistons constantly to Stern until the flagrant foul was implemented into the rules.

The REAL Jordan rules.

Hey Yo
08-11-2016, 05:02 PM

How's LeBron's ASS taste, bitch????

http://cdnph.upi.com/sv/b/i/UPI-8711466442252/2016/1/14664423384758/NBA-champion-Cleveland-Cavaliers-celebrate-with-parade-Wednesday.jpg

glidedrxlr22
08-11-2016, 05:11 PM

36.3/12/9.7

Ah the konex curse strikes again. Thanks troll. :cheers: